Sweetness "Rides" Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I don't speak! Not a word... I don't concede, I provide no hint of agreement. I don't speak even a single, solitary word. You have no idea of my thoughts or of my plans. You both hate and love me for the sense of control my actions exhibit over you. You've always dreamed of being led, totally overpowered, totally owned and possessed and directed to perform, and this... Oh God, Yes! This lack of control is exactly what you wanted and need!

Finally, you gasp for air as you feel my hands at your waist, lifting you to your knees. "Please, Baby, I have to cum. My body can't take it. It feels so good, it's just too mu-... " you start...

But before you can finish, I climb upon you and force my huge cock between your cream covered pussy lips that are so saturated with your juices, that it's easy to slam it deep and fast with one hard, long, swift thrust!

You scream, "Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" in utter, surprised delight and my hand flies up and covers your mouth silencing you.

"Sshhh, Sweetness," I whisper.

You shake your head, "Yes, Yes, Yes!" Even as your body swings into motion, pistoning back at this filling cock, straining for a pounding.

I know how hard it is for you to keep quiet during our sessions -- and this, (not letting you wail), is just another part of your punishment and lack of control. I slide my hand from your mouth, to your neck, letting it linger there for a moment waiting to see if you will disobey. You don't. So, as a reward I slide both hands over your breasts and caress those bullet-like nipples. You gasp for it feels so damn good to feel the warm electricity in my hands against your painfully erect nipples!

Then I slide my hands to your waist and take your hips as handles. Because you've obeyed, I also begin to kiss your neck, your favorite act of foreplay. Even as I do, I thrust wildly in and out of you, the whole bed shaking and rocking. Your head hits the headboard, and the headboard hits the wall. You love and treasure me for the variation in styles; gentle and light one moment, and fierce, rough and aggressive the next. You want to scream so bad, but you know you won't! You know you'll obey now! You never want to risk losing this again.

"Don't you dare cum!" I order.

You put your head down and bite the pillow, to stifle your moans. But even that, I won't allow. I wrap my fists in your hair and jerk your head back. "Oh, no, my toy! Keep your head up," I order. Even as I keep one hand in your hair I wrap my other arm around your waist.

I draw my cock out of your dripping pussy; your juices drooling down the tip, and hold it firm against the opening to your love tunnel... "Want more?" I ask, as you force your ass back in my direction; your body silently pleading? "Perhaps now I should force it down your throat. You'd like that Sweetness wouldn't you? I wouldn't need to exert any force, would I? You'd love to taste both our juices on my cock, wouldn't you?"

"Michael, I need to cum. Please, I need to cum, Baby, I can't wait anymore! Please fill me with your cock. Fuck me hard please," you groan!

"Want more??" I ask again, more forcefully, as I take one breast in each of my hands and squeeze your rigid nipples!

"Oh God Yes, Michael, PLEASE!" You squeal.

"Awghhh, that's too bad," I say, as I step back and stand. Quickly, I unlock your cuffs releasing you. Even as you reach for me, I push your hands away. You gasp disappointedly.

I will be back for you tonight. Be dressed in the outfit I've left hanging in the bathroom! I have other plans for you tonight my dear!"

And Then, I leave.

You hesitate a moment, but then you step into the bathroom, and slam the door behind you. At first, you only lean with your back against the door and your head down, contemplating your disobedience and the denial it has invoked upon you. Then you turn on the bright light which reflects glowingly off the decoratively tiled walls and floor, nearly blinding you. You squint until your eyes adjust, giving you time to ponder your predicament.

An hour ago, you were disobediently pleasuring yourself in the shower. You were fantasizing greedily and breaking your master-slave vow never to toy with "My pussy" unless I gave that permission. You recognized your disobedience, but justify it based on the need you couldn't contain.

Ten minutes ago, you were masturbating on my order, until you felt my warm, strong flesh pressing against your ripe, readily yielding body and sexual excitement overcame you to the point that you quickly forgot your disobedience and could only think of the pleasures you would feel from my cock, my strong arms and hands, my wet, flesh-devouring lips, and my unyielding strength. As usual, all you envisioned was the pleasing sensations I was about to heap upon you! At that moment, your pleasure was not utmost in your mind... your pleasure was alone in your mind.

Five minutes ago, your pussy was filled with delightful, pulsating cock and was flowing your love juice, as your entire body came alive. You were taken forcefully and hard; just as you like it best. But that joy lasted only a moment and left you aroused... no not aroused... INFLAMED

But now, standing naked, cold and alone, on the icy tile of your bathroom, you hang your head and shiver, crossing your arms against your bare breasts for comfort and warmth. Slowly you raise your head and see your reflection in the mirrored glass above the vanity. There looking back at you, is the shy, demure, innocent persona. But, there also; beside the mirror, hanging on a hook, is a gleaming, black-leather, shoulder revealing halter-top catsuit; calf-skin leather, the softest, finest made. You realize that I am once again about to release your sexy alter ego-Sweetness!

You step forward, and your arms fall to your side, once again exposing yourself. You reach and feel its soft texture and sense the earthy aroma fill your nostrils. You lift the hook and hold the suit in front of you, pressing it hard against your flesh as you raise up, straining your calves. As you gaze at your reflection in the mirror, your mind wanders; envisioning yourself dressed provocatively, tightly in this seething outfit for it appears to be exceedingly form fitting; sleek and stimulating... stimulating against your flesh and visually stimulating to all who shall see you dressed in it.

Then you notice other accessories. First you see the matching, leather, 5-inch stilettos sitting in the corner. You know how madly I love your legs, and you easily imagine how lithe and lean they shall look adorned in the pantsuit and these naughty heels. You also envision yourself, skittering hurriedly behind me, dragged aggressively and possessively forward by the hand, as you saunter, one long-lithe leg, crossing in front of the other, your tight-ass, swaying side-to-side. You close your eyes and see us, just as I turn, and tug you into my torso, wrapping my strong arms around your sleek form and looking deep and devilishly into your fluttering eyes!

You stand still, savoring that fantasy vision for one long moment. Then, you return to the present. You ask yourself, "Can Michael truly be planning to exhibit me dressed in this outfit?" You ponder whether or not you would truly mind, for it always arouses you to be paraded as my trophy. "No, I wouldn't mind," you whisper, as a smirk crosses your lips, "as long as I am his possession... AND in his presence," you quickly add (to reassure yourself with masculine support).

It's only now, that you notice that the leather catsuit is crotch-less. Then you notice the slave collar and attached leather-leash; five-feet long and one-inch wide leather, that you exposed only when you moved the catsuit. "Ohhhh Myyyy God!" you softly whisper as you fondle it, holding the collar in one hand, winding the lease about the fingers of your other hand and studying the open crotch. "This is not at all innocent," you think. And you would be correct. "Is he really taking me for a stroll in public?" Finally, you see the tiny bottle of blue nail polish. You know what it signifies, and it signifies all you currently desire.

Suddenly, a voice from the other side of the door shakes you back into the reality of the moment. "I trust you are enjoying the outfit Sweetness. I will be back at midnite my dear. Be ready."

At 10:30, p.m. you hurriedly shower, apply your make-up and arrange your hair. Then, you dress in the tight leather. You see your reflection in the mirror, and you nervously roll the leash linked to the collar that you wear. Your nipples press firmly at the soft calf-skin. The bullet-tight indentations give your excitement away. You feel your quivering snatch oozing your naughty fluids and see that those juices are beginning to soak your open crotch and stain the leather already.

At 1:30 a.m., still waiting, still wondering, and now sitting on the vanity top, and your heart pounding with anxiety... just as you begin to wonder if I will ever return, you hear it and feel it all at once. A roaring motorcycle is coming up the street towards your home. It passes, but seems to stop and go silent just down the street. Moments later you hear heavy boots trampling up your porch stairs, your front door kicked open, then urgent pounding towards your bath. You disconcertingly hold your breath. Then suddenly the lights go out in your bathroom, and you stand silent and alone in the dark... shivering in fright.

When you hear the front door unlocking, you know it is me.

"Come on. Let's get moving," I say as I open the bathroom door. It's a dominant command more than a request. I'm not surprised you are ready, but I am pleased by your appearance. Still, with the urgency in my step, I offer you no signal of that pleasure.

You jump down and fall in behind me, not knowing what will happen next. You follow me out the door and I lead you around the side of the old house. Suddenly, I stop and face you. Even wearing your slut stilettos, your face is level with my neck and when you look up at me I take your chin roughly in one hand. Swiftly, hard and hungrily, I place my open mouth on yours. It happens so fast and forceful-like, that startled, you almost pull away... until you feel the soft touch from my tongue on your lips.

Your involuntary reaction doesn't amaze you, for you've wanted this all night! Your wet, hungry mouth unconsciously opens and your own tiny tongue extends to explore my mouth. We kiss hot and hard; tongues dancing and traveling back and forth, even as you put your arms around my neck to hold me closer... even as I grope and claw possessively at your breasts and ass, then roughly grope My wet, willing pussy! Your knees buckle as soon as I do. You want to fall to your knees and take my dick in your throat, but I hold you up!

But as sudden and unexpected as it started, it ends just as suddenly... just as unexpectedly. "Let's go," I say, now grabbing the end of the leash and dragging you by the collar.

You start to protest and question where. Your stunned expression falls on my back as I walk briskly down the street to the park, three doors down. I walk so fast and forcefully, around the end of the last building before the park, that you have to almost run to keep from falling. You skitter, in the only steps you can take in those stilettos, short, quick, near-running steps. You feel the rough tug on your neck from the long leash. You skid to a sudden quick stop when you see the gleaming black and chrome motorcycle I mount. You recognize it as a Harley-Davidson with large saddle bags on the rear.

You look at me curiously as I expertly kick start it and it rumbles to life, surely waking the neighbors if it didn't already when I first arrived. The echo in the park is deafening. You've never heard anything so loud and have never been on a motorcycle before! You glance back at the neighbor's house and see that the noise woke the nosy old lady on the 2nd floor next door. She peers out... kneeling at the window-sill to watch. She thinks she recognizes you, but has never seen you dressed like this before and a hand covers her mouth in exclamation and disbelief.

In the house next door, you see that the deafening thunder has also awoken the young man who always checks you out as you come home. He thought you were hot before... but dressed like this... "Well," you think, "now he knows my secret." You quickly turn away, hiding your face.

I pull you towards me and remove the leash, but not the collar (for safety). I roll it and stuff it into my vest pocket.

"Get on, I order." I speak with authority and confidence. Sure of your reaction, I don't even look back. My confidence in your desires is proven correct as you scramble to mount the vibrating beast of a machine even as you continue to crave the beast in my trousers. You have no idea where we are headed... you only know what is driving you to respond without hesitation... LUST. But where are we headed?

I kick the bike in gear as soon as I feel your weight hit the leather saddle. You have to grab hold quickly and your arms circle my waist. The hot vibration rolls up your thighs and though your whole body! You lock your fingers together at my belt. I turn the bike skillfully in a tight circle, heading back down the street towards the spectators, stop in the street and rev the engine throttle up and down. With a jolt, I pop the clutch and the bike roars forward, but I expertly slam on the breaks right under your spectator's windows. You try to hide your face behind my body. Too late, they are now sure it is you!

Then, I pop the clutch again and we are off! As the bike speeds through the city streets, your hair flows in the breeze. You try to see where we are going, but each time you think you know, I turn. City lights give way to a dark country road and fewer dwellings. The road narrows and the trees get thicker... taller, more majestic, but more mysterious. Your heart is racing, the vibrations and your desires have you very excited. Your leather covered thighs and the leather seat feel wet and slippery, and you know you've soaked them.

The vibration against your crotch and the thoughts of what's to come have you on an edge you wouldn't trade for anything in this world. You've never cum before without being touched... by a man, or by your own hands and toys... but you do now! Cumming in buckets, soaking the seat, you shudder and your breathing is loud and comes in short, urgent gasps of exhilaration. You know I cannot hear you with the roar of the bike in my ears, but you wonder if I can sense your release! You wonder if I'd allow it!

I pull into a rest area off the side of the highway. A single, long 18-wheeler idles at the curb. I pull past him and park under a tall maple tree not far from the exit. The roar of the bike wakes him, and a light goes on in the cab. He peers out, then the light goes out again. Two cars approach down the highway and pass at breakneck speed, probably racing one-another. Still, their headlights illuminate our grove.

I let the massive bike idle for a few moments before I cut off the engine. The sudden silence roars in your ears. Your whole body is still vibrating, and the warm wetness between your legs reminds you of how excited you are and how still fully unfulfilled (as yet) your constant need is. You cannot believe how greedy you've become. You never, ever imagined sex like this. Without knowing what's to come or where I'll lead you. You are only certain you intend to follow and obey! But, you remain motionless, absorbed in the pleasant vibrations until I order you to get off.

You ease one leg over the saddle, using my hips and shoulder for support. You begin to move away from the bike but I grab your hand and run my hands up into your hair, gently grasping a handful. Before you can even turn to face me, I reach into my vest pocket, remove the slave leash again and re-attach it to your collar.

"Come back here, Slave," I say. Then I rein you in, one hand over the other on the leash, pulling you back towards me inches at a time, until my fist rests on the clasp that joins the leash to the collar. I pull your face to mine, and kiss you hard and rough while I fondle your needy nipples through the leather fabric. You move in close, pressing your lithe limbs and hot torso into my body. Locked at the mouths, tasting your lips, and inhaling your warm, heaving breath, I sneekily take one of your hands and place it on the handgrip.

"Stay here." I say as I break our kiss and trap your hand against the grip. Your other hand trails down my chest and reaches for my cock. You bend at the waist, and step back, wiggling your ass suggestively, and grinning from ear to ear. "Fuck me Michael," you moan.

I push slap your hand away. "Don't touch," I say without looking at you. The way I'm now speaking in short sentences, with that commanding tone, it frightens you but heightens your arousal at the same time. Loosening my grasp on your hand, I step off the bike and reach back to open one of the saddle bags. When you see the short lengths of silk cloth that I pull from the bag, you pull your hand off the bike. Quickly I retrieve it, and place it back where it was and wrap the cloth tightly over your wrist and around the grip.

"Bad girl." I say quietly. "So bad. I shall gleefully torture you for your transgressions. So Bad. But then, you want to be bad, isn't that so? You don't want to be shy, inhibited, timid, now do you? Oh Yes my dear, I shall fuck you, but on my terms!"

I gently push you back to the bike, and order you, "now climb aboard." You hesitate for one moment, then step over the saddle, and mount the bike, your legs spread wide, barely able to reach the ground. I push your torso back, far from the handlebars. Then I take another of the cloth strips and gently wrap it around your other wrist... and tie it to the opposite hand-grip. I hold one hand so that your fingers are outstretched and look at your nails. I see all ten coated blue and raise an eyebrow as I look into your eyes. We both know what that means. You break my gaze and nervously turn away.

Now, tied to the grips and spread on my saddle, you realize what's in store. Although this is not the first time, nor the last time I've bound you, the sudden feeling of being 'captive' and of potentially being spanked again sends thrills through your body. Your pussy quivers and you begin to cum yet again without being touched and you moan softly as your buttery cream practically melts out of your pussy and down your thigh, now drenching, utterly soaking the opening of the crotch in your leather catsuit and the seat of my bike.

"Are you ruining my leather, Sweetness?," I ask, as you whimper and pull at the restraints. From behind, I caress your ass, and you lean forward to give me full access. "Arghhh," you groan. From behind, I reach under and caress your tits. You squirm and shake your hair out as a shiver of pleasure runs up and down your spine. A cool breeze blows across our grove, but it is not enough to cool the fire-like embers in your pussy, or the torrid visions in your mind.

I slowly begin to pop the snaps on your halter, and it falls to your waist. The cool night air hits your warm breasts and pointy nipples and you sigh in relief. Then, I loosen your belt, tug it from your pants, then loosen them and start peeling them off. You lie on your stomach on the bike, tied to the handle bars, and extend your long legs back towards me to make it easy for me to get them off. Down over your lean, smooth thighs and tight-toned calves, to your ankles I pull your leather pants. You struggle to squirm out of them and kick them aside. Then, you squirm up-right again, placing your heeled feet on the passenger foot rests, straining forward for comfort with your hands tied so far ahead.

Now, naked, tied to my bike in this semi-public rest area next to the highway your pussy creams its nectar in a river. I fold your pants and place them beneath your ass. You remain crouched forward; on the one hand uncomfortably stretched, but on the other hand, comfortably numb and eager for pillage. Another car passes down the highway... its headlights illuminating your face and flesh, you squint into the glare for one moment, but turn your head and close your eyes as it swiftly passes. You take a deep gulp. How exposed were you, you wonder... but realistically, you care not! Not now!