Swingers Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,776 Followers

"Oh my fucking god!" James screamed as the video began to play. He thought she would send like a porn video - not a video of herself. As he jumped from his bed James noticed two things - one, his mother was smoking hot, the other was his cock stood so ridged out before him. How that blood engorged muscle throbbed like never before as he watched as she fucked herself on that dildo. Without realizing it his hand began to move instinctively towards his cock. As the house line rang on his nightstand, he jerked his hand away knowing he had almost jacked off to his mother.

"Hello?" James said as he picked up the line.

"Hey baby," Cindy's sweet soft voice came over the line. "Did you get my treat?" she asked as she lay exhausted on Bethany's bed after she had taken her time in fucking her royally after she had sent the video. She knew she was going to be sore in the morning, yet she didn't care as long as she could get her son to fuck her.

"Yes," James said nervously as he lowered the volume on his TV. He just couldn't bring himself shut the video off; nor could he take his eyes off the screen.

"Are you watching it now?" Cindy asked quizzically.

"Yes..." James said weakly taking a dry swallow.

"Oh!" Cindy said biting her lip. "So did mama make that cock hard again?" she asked her lips smacked as her arousal reignited.

"Y..es, Mom this is weird, why would you send me that?" James asked looking down at his cock that still had yet to deflate. If he didn't know better, James would have thought his cock couldn't grow any larger - taking another swallow when the realization hit him - it had indeed grown larger. Biting his lip, he didn't know if it was from the video of his mother or the sound of her voice or both.

"Oh, I'm sure that brain of yours can tell you that," Cindy giggled. Muffling the receiver as she squealed in joy as her legs kicked wildly in the air. "So baby, tell mama how hard are you?" Cindy asked as her heart raced.

"Hard, very, very hard," James said sighing.

"Oh, baby why haven't you taken care of it?"

"I was about too when you called," James said hanging his head in shame knowing he was going to hell for getting aroused by his mother.

"Then it was fortunate that I called. Now James, sweetheart would you like to have me talk to you while you jack that hard cock?" she asked lustfully. "Or I could come home it wouldn't take me long, and I'll suck you off, jack you off and let you cum all over my enormous tits. However, you could just bend your horny, naughty mother over that desk of yours and ram that cock into my wet, hot, dripping cunt," Cindy purred sensuously.

"Oh, mom," James moaned. He couldn't take it any longer, his cock throbbed too painfully to ignore any longer.

"Yes, baby stroke that cock for me," Cindy cooed into the phone as her hand trailed down her chest. "Here baby, listen as I play with my wet pussy," she said holding her cellphone over her hot mound as her fingers sped through her wet folds. "Can you hear how wet I am baby?" Cindy asked as she licked her fingers.

"Y...es," James' voice became strained as his toes curled; his breath became ragged as his hand was a blur as it pumped his cock.

"James, where would you like to shoot that hot load, hmm? In my mouth, on my tits, deep inside my pussy, on my ass, stomach or back, tell mama where her horny son wants to dump that hot load," Cindy said biting her lip as she pinched her nipple as she felt her juices starting to leak out of her slit.

"I don't know Mom," James said bashfully. 'This was so weird, why can't I stop myself?', he asked himself as his hand worked his cock feverishly.

"Baby, what's that sound?" Cindy asked knowingly. She knew his precum should be leaking out about now, given how inexperienced her son was dealing with women talking so provocatively to him.

"Umm..."

"It's okay James, you can tell me I promise not to laugh," Cindy said, how she wanted the call to last forever. After months of dropping innuendos all over the place to get her son to see her more than a mother, Cindy wasn't about to let the matter drop after tonight.

"It's the clear stuff that normally comes out when I do this," James said, he just couldn't say cum to his mother as he held up his fingers to the light watching the tiny string of cum suspended between them.

"Mmm... my baby's cum... mmm it sounds so delicious," Cindy purred as licked her lips hungrily. "James, sweetheart would you mind if mama used her tongue to lick it off that bulbous head?" she asked as two of her fingers slipped into her canal.

"You... like doing that?" James asked stuttering.

"Mmmhmm, I like fucking, sucking, licking young hard cocks, namely I just want a certain young man's hard cock more than anything," Cindy said gasping as tenth orgasm roared it's head. "Baby, I can't hold back anymore your slutty mother is going to cum. James, would you like for me to cum for you baby?" Cindy asked lustfully as she breathed heavily into the phone.

"Okay," James said swallowing hard.

"Cum with me baby! Let that cock spew that hot cum forth baby. Now see if I was there, there wouldn't be a need for clean up," Cindy said working her fingers into a blur as she heard her son's deep ragged breaths.

"Why's that?" James asked knowing he was already going to hell. He didn't see a reason not to know.

"Because James that hot, throbbing cock of yours would be firmly planted in your mother's mouth, as I swallow it down to its root," Cindy said sensuously, smiling wickedly as she heard her son's moan. "See wouldn't you like that baby? Seeing your hot mother on her knees servicing that fat cock! My saliva glistening off of that stout rod as you place your hands behind my head ramming that cock into my dirty mouth," Cindy said her lips smacking in her arousal. "God baby, you make me so fucking wet; baby why won't you fuck me? You know I'll never hurt you. Your mother would never, ever take you for granted as some of the girls your age would. Please, baby just let me show you how good it feels being deep inside my pussy," Cindy said practically begging her son to fuck her.

"Oh, fuck Mom...I'm going to..."

"Yes, baby cum for your mother, cum all over her slutty body, this bitch yearns to be covered in that hot white seed," Cindy said through gasps as she sought to match her son. "Fuck me baby, I need that cock deep inside of me James! Fuck baby mama's going to cum!" Cindy smirked as their howls of release mirrored one another's. "God, that was good baby, mama needed that," she said as the final waves of her orgasm subsided. "Now you get to bed sweetheart I'll see you in the morning," Cindy said finally noticing her husband standing in the doorway, fully dressed and with her discarded clothes draped over his arm.

"How long have you been there?" Cindy asked with a knowing smile as she saw the hard bulge in his pants.

"Oh, not long," Robert said slyly. "Cindy, I have some bad news," he said stepping into the room.

"What is it love?" Cindy asked hoping her friend didn't mind the enormous wet spot she left on her bed as she inched herself to the edge of the bed. Shaking her hips as she pulled up her lace thong moaning as the cool fabric settled on her oversensitive lips.

"I just got a call from the vice-president; Bill came down with a dose of food poisoning so he won't be able to make the business trip to England. So, since I helped negotiate most of the deal they're sending me instead," Robert said as he watched as the dress ran down his wife's body.

"Oh, well fuck what about our anniversary?" Cindy asked. Though she wasn't overly glad he'd be gone for so long, it would give her time to entice her son.

"I'll make it up to you baby," Robert said kissing her neck as he help her into her waistcoat.

"Well, I guess it can't be helped right? Plus this will help you with that promotion, correct?" Cindy asked as she slipped into her shoes. She knew if she hurried, her son's cum would still be warm enough to taste delicious.

"That is the working theory," Robert said as they exited Marshall's and Bethany's bedroom.

"So when do you have to leave?" Cindy asked after they said their goodbyes. Blowing Josh a kiss giving the young man one last tease of her taut ass.

"As soon as we get home the flight is in four hours. I'm sorry this is so rushed sweetheart," Robert said wrapping his left arm around her gently squeezing her shoulder. "Though I think you'll have someone to keep you occupied why I'm gone," he said teasingly.

"Well, then we better hurry and get you home," Cindy said smiling with determination to make it home in time before her son's cum turned sour.

Cindy stood in her son's doorway as Robert hurried around their bedroom packing the things he would need for the week long trip. She didn't care what her husband did, not when her eyes ran up and down her naked sleeping son as the hallway light bathed his body. Then she saw it the glistening pool of her son's cum. She had to taste it; she had to see how sweet it was on her tongue. Closing James' door as she heard the zipper closing on her husband's suitcase, Cindy didn't want her husband to see her licking their son's cum off his body like some deranged sex starved slut. Though, in truth she knew that was what she truly was when it came to her son.

"Okay, I should be back within a week, I'll call if something comes up and I have to stay longer. Now don't the two of you wreck the house," Robert chuckled as he kissed his wife.

"Please, be safe Robert," Cindy whispered into Robert's ear as she hugged him tightly.

"Always my sweet," Robert said placing one last kiss on his wife's lush lips. "I'll call the moment I land," he said squeezing Cindy's ass one last time.

Once she heard the front door close and the sound of his sedan pulling out of the driveway, until then did she open her son's door. Waiting a few moments to see how deeply he was into his slumber, she wasn't about to take the risk only to be stopped by her son. Smirking when she saw that James rested soundly only then did she slip out of her shoes. Tiptoeing into her son's room glad she had agreed to carpet his room. Cindy had to steady her breathing as she drew close to her naked son. Wiggling her toes in the thick carpet as she stood over her unconscious son's body. Her nose wiggled as the scent of his cum still filled the air. How that scent sent liquid fire to her womb. She knew it was going to be murder on her trying to keep her hands off of James while Robert was away.

However, right then none of that mattered to Cindy not when something warm held her attention. She placed her hands on either side of his body as she leaned over James, taking a few seconds as she inhaled a more enhanced aroma of his seed. How it made her mind go blank for a few seconds. Her eyes glanced up making sure he hadn't awoken due the sudden weight on his bed. Smirking as she watched the steady rise and fall of her son's chest, she took a few passes with her tongue to collect every morsel of his seed. Her eyes fluttered as that salty treat danced along her tongue as she savored every drop of her son's spunk.

Then a slight movement from the corner of her eye caught her attention. Cupping her mouth to keep her primal purr from escaping her lips as she watched as her son's cock began to rise. 'God, it's so beautiful', Cindy thought to herself as it began to rise on it's own. Palming her breasts as she stood there admiring her son's pulsating cock. 'A young hard cock is a sad thing to waste', Cindy said to herself as she pondered if she could get away with it. Pacing her son's room as she contemplated on the matter at hand, yet her eyes always were on his cock as it taunted her. Calling to her to taste that phallus that haunted her dreams; to caress his cock with her tongue, to worship it until it filled her mouth with his sperm. 'Fuck it', she muttered in her mind as she knelt between her son's legs, hoping that James wouldn't wake up while she had his cock stuffing her mouth. Cindy knew her son, would run screaming from their house butt naked; and he wouldn't stop until he was stopped by the police. That was something she couldn't allow to happen not when they had the house to themselves.

"Here goes nothing," Cindy whispered to the tool that stood before her. While she might have drunk down four different loads that night, this one was the only one that truly mattered to her. Angling his cock towards her, so her movements wouldn't vibrate through his bed and awaken her son; that would only mar what has been a blissful night so far; her lips inched closer to that bulbous head of her son's cock. She knew that this was the highlight of the night as that engorged muscle slid along her lips as she slowly swallowed James' cock. 'Fuck yes!', she screamed in her mind as the first two inches of her son's steel rod rested on her tongue.

'Please, baby, don't wake up. Let mama have this moment', Cindy pleaded with him in her mind as she passed the halfway mark. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her son's eight inch cock sat so perfectly inside her mouth. Her hands griped the edge of his bed to keep her from moaning. She knew this was going the most harrowing part of this encounter. She knew any sudden movements, any loud slurping noise, or the gagging she could feel coming on as James' cock tickled her throat, would ruin any chance of making James give her this cock when he was awake. Five minutes had passed as she slowly sucked off her son. Cindy knew she would stay there all night if she had to; however, the call to have his hot spunk exploding in her month nearly drove her mad as her mouth glided along his rod.

'Yes, there it is, that twitching', Cindy cried out in her mind as she felt her son's cock swell in her mouth. She knew it was only a matter of seconds before she had what she have dreamt of for the better part of the year. Cindy's eyes went wide as James' cock erupted in her mouth. 'Yes, fuck yes finally', her mind screamed as his hot cum filled her mouth. How her mind exploded in euphoria as that fresh hot cum bulged out her cheeks. Her hands squeezed her breasts as she swished that glorious gift around her mouth. Tilting her head back her body was electrified as she felt her son's cum running down her throat. 'James, once you're ready, mama has so much to show you', she thought to herself as she rubbed her clit through her panties licking the remainder of his cum from her lips.

As Cindy rose, her eyes fell onto her son's spent soiled cock. She contemplated on cleaning it so her son wouldn't know he had his dick sucked while he was asleep. A mischievous smile graced her lips as she chose to leave it soiled so her son could wonder just what happened.

The sun beamed directly into James' eyes startling him out of his blissful slumber. Sitting upright he didn't remember going to bed nude then he noticed the dried droplets that stained his sheets. Then James felt some odd coating his manhood that he knew wasn't there when he passed out last night. The conversation he had with his mother came flooding back like a freight train. Falling back onto his bed as his mother's moans plucked at his gray matter. How she begged for him to fuck her, yet he knew that was wrong on so many levels. However, he couldn't deny how hot his mother sounded on the phone as she came. James began to wonder what his mother would look like on top of him as she was in that movie. Shaking his head at the thought he couldn't think like that.

"She's your mother man, get a grip on yourself," James berated himself, yet he just couldn't get the image of her breasts out of his mind. That was when he heard footsteps approaching given how his parent's bedroom was just down the hall from his. James could run to his bathroom that was across the hall from his, seeing how his mother or father would see his naked ass flying past them. That wasn't something he was prepared to even remotely talk about with his folks; nor did he have time to close his door, or cover his body as whomever the footsteps that where just outside his door belong to approached.

"Hey baby," Cindy said happily as she stood in his doorway in a translucent black teddy proudly presenting her breasts to her son, while her black thong covered her womanhood. "I didn't expect you to be up so early," Cindy said her eyes ran down her son's chest hungrily, committing the sight of it to her memory. Smirking inwardly at her son's gaping mouth as she just stood there letting her son drink his fill of her lustrous body. "Oh, your dad had to go out of town for a week maybe more. So it's just you and me here in this house all alone," Cindy said as her eyes zeroed in on his awaking cock. "So I'm going to need you to pick up some of the slack around the house," she said glancing over to her son's discarded clothing from last night. Now she had a legitimate reason to enter his room her hips swaying putting on a show for her son.

Cindy could feel her nipples hardening as her feet glided across the carpet. Her eyes glanced to the TV arching an eyebrow when the video she had sent of her in the middle of an orgasm was still frozen on the screen. No, matter how many times she saw herself in the numerous videos they had made, the sight of her orgasmic face still left an odd feeling in her mind. Cindy was surprised that she hadn't seen it when she entered his bedroom hours earlier. Then again she did have something far more important on her mind at the time than noticing what her son had on his TV screen. Stopping just in front of her son, the one thing he never got to see in the pictures she sent was her ass - an ass she knew drove men wild. She bent over at her hips, filling her son's gaze with her posterior, knowing how the teddy rose over her ass exposing her covered mound to her son.

"You don't mind helping me out do you baby?" Cindy asked as she gathered up his discarded clothes.

"N...o," James said, getting his tongue to work was a herculean effort.

"Good, a man should help his woman," Cindy said running her hand over her ass as she rose. "Since you're up," she said looking over her shoulder as his hard cock twitched, 'In more ways than one', she thought to herself. "Why don't you go take a shower," Cindy said turning around leaning over ever so slightly feeling her son's view of her dangling breasts. "That way you can take care of this hard cock," she whispered into his ear as her fingers skimmed along her son's phallus. "Unless you'd rather have me take care of it baby, you know I'm more than willing to have that hard cock in my mouth," Cindy said sensuously as she nuzzled his neck. "No, shame," she said her hot breath cascaded along his skin when she saw his reluctance, "And here I was going to let you touch these puppies," Cindy said her hands cradled her heavenly orbs.

Cindy sashayed out of her son's room leaving James rather confused and extremely horny. Her head held high, a satisfied smirk on her lips as she descended the stairs to the first floor level. She wasn't going to go far, just far enough to allow her son to think she had headed off to the kitchen. Cindy sighed with content as she leaned against the living room wall as she heard the pitter-patter of her son's feet as he raced into his bathroom. She couldn't believe how turned on she was at that moment. The simple fact that she was practically nude - not to mention the photos and video she had sent to her son - now that James had seen her fucking and cumming; it was her turn to see her son in the throes of his own orgasm, at least that's what her horny mind thought.

As soon as she heard the shower running she sneaked back up the stairs. Her heart raced as she stood at the closed door, placing her ear against the cool wooden surface as she hoped to hear her son's moans as he jacked his cock. Smiling devilishly as Cindy heard those faint moans she had heard over the phone. While she wasn't one for phone sex, she enjoyed the real act far better, yet when she was on the phone with her son she felt something she hasn't felt in a long time - a connection; a connection that she and Robert had lost long ago. Easing her hand onto the doorknob not to let on that she was outside, praying that the hinges didn't squeak as she opened the door. Cindy was glad she wasn't wearing clothes at least the nontransparent kind. With the steam quickly filling that small bathroom, she knew her clothes would have become soaked as she stood there watching her son stroking his cock through the clear shower glass door.

soul71
soul71
6,776 Followers