Swingers Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,769 Followers

"Sounds good mom," Josh said slyly. His mother had told him before he went and picked James up that she wanted to be double penetrated tonight. Josh wondered just which part of her he was going to fill.

"Well, come on someone is waiting for you James," Bethany said pulling James towards the house. It took Josh pushing against James' back to propel him towards the house. Josh couldn't understand why his friend just couldn't go with it. Why he had to fight every step not knowing how close James was to giving in to his mother. As they entered the house all was quiet, no one was within sight, all waiting for the show to being as they all waited in the shadows. Listening to their footsteps as they dragged James into the awaiting den, Josh held James by the arms as his mother pushed open the double doors that led to that grand room; and there Cindy stood in a stunning white flowing dress that hung to her curves like it was made for her. The V neck line displayed her heavenly orbs, the dual slits in her dress draped along her toned legs as she leaned on the back of the leather couch.

"Hello baby, I've been so patient, so hands off with what I really want for us, to show you what you truly mean to me," Cindy said, her hazel eyes were filled with her untold passion that had remained unsaid for so long.

"Sorry about this bro," Josh said quickly wrapping James' wrist in a silk belt.

"What the hell!" James said surprisingly as he tried to wiggle out of the restraint.

"Relax buddy," Josh chuckled patting his shoulder as he walked away. Leaving James to the devices to one of the hottest women he had the pleasure of knowing. "I'm so going to enjoy this," Josh said joining his mother. James tried to escape from the room, yet the doorway was block by a wall of flesh.

"He's cute daddy, can I have him?" asked a red head teenage girl that he had never seen before.

"Not yet pumpkin, he's for Cindy," Ben said looking down at his daughter. "We are only here to witness this, at least for now then well we'll see," he said pulling a small remote from his pocket. Ben owed this all to Cindy, so when she asked to setup this whole thing at his house he couldn't turn her down. Without her, he would have faced a nasty divorce, and he enjoyed his money far too much for that to happen. Putting on the song Cindy had personally requested, licking his lips as the intro to 'Cheap Thrills' began to play, as those tantalizing hips of hers began to shake.

"Come on, come on," Cindy's heavenly voice filled the room as she sang along, while she beckoned her son to her.

"Well, go on don't be a pussy," the same teenager said pushing James towards his mother. Cindy blew the girl a kiss for her assistance. Cindy began to dance up and down her son's body letting him feel every curve, every inch of her body, the roundness of her ass as she rubbed that soft member between her cheeks.

James was sure his mother felt his rising appendage as she leaned against his chest. Her hips still swaying with the beat as she reached up her fingertips ran down his cheek as her other rested on his right hip. While she yearned to have his hands exploring her body, yet for now this was how it had to be, to show him that she and James were meant to be.

"Baby, after tonight you and I will be lovers, after tonight I won't be your mom anymore, after tonight I'll be yours and only yours," Cindy said lustfully as she spun around, her hands explored his chest wondering if James could feel how hard her nipples were as she pressed her chest into him. "After tonight you'll be a man, my man," Cindy said before claiming his lips as her own. Draping her arms around his neck as she sank into their shared embrace, this was all she dreamt about for months, to have him with her for all to see. To show him just how much James meant to her more than what a son is meant to mean to a mother. "James, I can't wait any longer for you to come to me, I want, no, I need to fuck you, and fuck you all night long until you, this room, my bed, our home smells of my sex," Cindy said her hazel eyes flashed in a predatory light as her hand rubbed the cock that had been poking at her mound.

"So baby, are you ready to become a man; the man that will forever fuck my hot, wet cunt, the man that will always satisfy this hot woman?" Cindy asked as she pushed her son back towards the awaiting chair. "Now think about it James," she said pushing him down into the seat. "To have me, this body," Cindy said slipping the straps of her dress from her shoulders, pushing down her dress exposing her breasts to him. Her hands pushed her dress down pass her hips until it came to a rest on the floor. "All to yourself whenever you want," Cindy said smiling devilishly as that cock twitched announcing his response.

"Well, then shall we get this party started," Cindy said spreading his legs as she sank to her knees. "Now, James you haven't forgot what I told you, hmm?" she asked as she slowly lowered the zipper on his pants.

"N...o," James squirmed in the chair his eyes darting around the room as the others filed in. Pairing off with their own chosen partners for the night.

"Good, because I want my name on your lips when you fill my pussy with that hot cum," Cindy said before engulfing his rod.

"Ben, come put that cock in my ass," Bethany moaned as she rode her son hard. James watched as the six foot four inch man waddled over with his pants around his ankles as Bethany held her ass cheeks open. "Fuck yes! God, that feels so good!" Bethany screamed out as Josh and Ben rammed their cocks into her tight holes.

"This is who I am baby, I'm a swinger," Cindy said looking up at her son. "But know this; no matter how many times we come to these parties know that I'm always yours. I told you James I'll do anything for you, so James, are you prepared to be fucked by me - your mother?" Cindy asked as she ran her breast up his body as she rose. Placing her knees on either side of him as she knelt on the chair, her hand worked his cock while she rubbed her lips against it.

"Mom..." Her finger stopped him as she shook her head.

"I told you James to call me Cindy. Every woman wants their man to use their name not their title," Cindy said lovingly.

"Cindy..." James paused it was going to be strange calling his mother that. "Is this what you really want?"

"More than you know," Cindy said rising to her knees positioning his cock at her entrance, smiling wickedly as her son's eyes rolled to the back of his head as that sensitive head moved through her lips. "So baby can I untie you? Will you run, or will you fuck me?" Cindy asked loving how his body responded to her teasing.

"If... this is what you really want, then yes. You're the hottest woman in town Cindy," James said looking down at his cock which surged in his mother's hand to prove his point, "As you can see it has already made up its mind," he said with a little smirk.

"Oh, James you don't know how much it means to hear those words," Cindy cooed feeling her heart fluttering. "I promise you James I'm going to take care of you, and you will enjoy this," she said her fingertips ran along his jaw, before reaching behind his back untying the belt that held his hands bound. "There now let's get this off of you," Cindy said as she raised the hem of his t-shirt, "I want to feel you as I ride you," she said tossing his shirt aside. "Raise your hips baby," Cindy ordered scooting his pants and underwear down to his knees. "Prepare yourself James you're going to enjoy this," she said lustfully as she placed his cock once again at her entrance.

"Ah, fuck!" James groaned as his mother sank down on his shaft.

"Touch me James, touch your woman," Cindy purred as she slowly glided along his shaft, "Go on baby, my body its yours," she said smiling lovingly as she watched those hands of his traced every line, every curve, every inch of her skin. "James, doesn't my folds feel exquisite wrapped around that hard cock?" Cindy asked in between breaths.

"Oh god mom!" James moaned he never thought sex would feel so good. Cindy only smirked at his reverting to her title, while she wanted him to use her name, she couldn't fault him in using a name he had been using since the moment he could talk.

"Baby, I know it's hard for you for you use my name, but please try for me," Cindy whispered as she leaned forward to kiss her son.

"Fuck me hard Cindy," James said devilishly. Cindy didn't need to be told twice her hips slammed down on to that hard tool. Her hand held on tightly to the back of the chair as her slickness flooded her canal coating that hard cock that stirred her womb.

"Fuck! That's it play with those tits," Cindy growled as she bounced on her son's cock. Her body trembled, her womb quaked as her son palmed her enormous breast. She could feel her orgasm approaching as her son continued his exploration or her heavenly mounds. "Make me cum James, make this slut cum on that fat cock," Cindy howled as James pumped his hips sending that rod deep into her snatch. "Yes, yes fuck yes!" Cindy screamed out as her canal clamped down on his cock drenching her son in her hot juices.

"See that wasn't so bad was it?" Cindy asked smiling triumphantly down at her son. "Now, come fuck me from behind, mama likes it when her man is behind her," she said as her tongue penetrated his mouth as she slid off his lap. "Come on baby, this cunt needs a good thrusting," Cindy said running her fingers through her lips as she looked over her shoulder as her arms rested on the back of the couch. "You like my ass don't you baby?" Cindy asked as she ran her hand over her left cheeks as her other helped to guide his cock into her honey pot.

"I think everyone does Cindy," James said as his hips instinctively thrust into her mound. Grabbing hold of his mother's hips hammering his tool into her, if he was damned for fucking his mother then he was sure to go in a blaze of glory.

"Spank it baby," Cindy moaned as she felt the sting of her son's hand. This was how it was meant to be, her bent over with her son plowing her from behind. Cindy's hazel eyes looked around the room at what she had set into motion never once thinking it would lead to this. However, she would do it all over again if it meant she could be with her son.

"Cindy... I'm going..." James moaned as his balls slapped his mother's clitoris.

"Do it baby, fucking cum in that pussy," Cindy growled thrusting back against him, ensuring that she got that cock as deep as she could, as she felt her cunt being flooded with that hot youthful cum.

"Well, I think next we'll work on your stamina," Cindy said cocking out her hip feeling her son's hot seed running down her leg, as she looked down at her son as he panted for breath.

The End.

Epilogue

James awoke in a bed not his own, a warm silky body curled next to him, his mother's breasts pressed against his chest as her head rested on his shoulder. He didn't know what fate had in store for them, yet he knew one thing he wasn't ever going to pass up a chance to fuck his mother. Not after the party, where they had fucked half the night, when he wasn't with his mother James could feel her eyes always on him. Especially, when that feisty redhead was on top of him, James couldn't remember the last time he had came so much. Then there was Bethany how she taught him things that would put porn stars to shame.

"Morning baby," Cindy said snuggling closer to her son, giggling when she saw the tent of his morning wood. "It seems someone is happy to see me," she cooed as she reached out teasing his head through the covers.

"Well... shouldn't it, seeing how there's a beautiful woman beside me," James said bashfully.

"Oh, such words will only get you fucked," Cindy purred with a hunger filled smirk. Resting on her arm as the sheet cascaded down her body, the morning light haloing her wondrous body. Tossing off the covers, ready to stain her bed in her and her son's juices, only to be stopped by the shrill ring of her phone. "Hello?!" Cindy answered irritably into the phone.

"Hey babe did I wake you?" Robert asked as he stared out onto the London skyline.

"No, I was awake," Cindy said her hazel eyes flared as her son moved in between her legs.

"Well, I have good news and bad news," Robert said wondering if she had gone through with her plan.

"Oh!" Cindy said biting her lip as she felt James' hot breath on her swollen lips.

"Good news is the partners want to keep me here until the project is finalized; bad news, I won't be home for a few months," Robert said hoping not to irk his wife's temper.

"I understand Robert, you do what you have to do sweetheart," Cindy said a soft moan escaped her lips as James' tongue ran through her labia.

"Cindy, what's going on?"

"Someone is eager to have his breakfast," Cindy said lustfully, as she held her son's head against her snatch as she gripped tufts of his hair.

"Oh, really you finally got him!" Robert said exultantly.

"Mmmhmm," Cindy said breathing heavily into the phone.

"Well, then we'll talk later, I wouldn't want his meal to get cold," Robert chuckled into the phone. "Oh, one last thing though, do send me a video."

"Okay baby, come home soon," Cindy said before Robert ended the call. Her thighs quivered as she opened the camera app on her phone, before pointing it towards her son. "James baby, say hey to your dad," Cindy said as she licked her lips as her hot juice coated his chin.

soul71
soul71
6,769 Followers