Swingers Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,727 Followers

***************

Four days had passed for James, four days of watching his mother parade around their home in barely any clothing. Every time he was in the shower Cindy made a habit of intruding in his morning routine, which happened to be beating out his morning wood. Always telling him it was alright, that it was a natural reaction for boys his age to have such a thing to happen, telling James to continue while she went about her morning routine. Those hazel eyes always watching him in the mirror as Cindy would insist that he finish. Always telling him she didn't want him to suffer from a case of blue balls on her account. However, that all changed on the day of the fifth morning, when his mother didn't watch him from mirror, no, instead her silk robe slipped open exposing her naked body to him as it drifted down to the floor.

"Mom!" James yelped in surprise as his mother opened the shower door joining him in that small superheated, confined, stream filled space.

"Relax baby, it's a shame to waste so much water when I can simply join you," Cindy said mischievously as she stepped into the stream. "James, I think it's time for you to start using my name instead of mom, okay. Go on, give it a try," Cindy said looking over her shoulder.

"Mom... I can't," James said diverting his eyes from her wet, glorious, voluptuous body, while his hands covered his growing member.

"Yes, you can baby," Cindy said turning around as the water splashed against her back. "Look at me James," she said lovingly, yet sternly as she pulled his chin down to look at her. There was only two days left until Robert came home and she was done with being coy. Tonight was the night - a night that was forever going to change their world. "Say my name baby, it's an easy name to say," Cindy said as she stepped forward pressing her naked breasts into her son's chest.

"C... Cindy," James stammered as he felt the heat of his mother's body as it pressed against him.

"Good," Cindy said placing her hands against the shower wall on either side of his head, so James couldn't escape. "A man should always say the name of the woman he is with," she said her lips inches away from his. "Don't you think James; doesn't my name instill something within this body?" Cindy asked as she looked deeply into her son's eyes. Seeing something deep that he kept buried within those blue-green eyes of his; something that she hoped to draw out further to the surface. However, first she herself needed something, and his lips have been taunting her for far too long. Her fingers weaved through his wet hair as she moaned into his mouth at the first taste of his velvet lips. Sinking into that embrace as her tongue showed him the true way you were meant to kiss your woman at least that's what her mind thought. Soon she felt those hands of his moving away revealing his throbbing cock, only to come to rest on her hips. How she moaned into her son's mouth as he pulled her closer to him.

Her body quivered as she felt the heat of his cock pressing against her stomach. Pressing her body closer just so that rod could hopefully, feel the heat of her mound that hungered to be filled. Cindy reached down to her side moving James' right hand to her ass.

"Feel it baby, feel how well it fits in your hand," Cindy purred as her tongue flicked out teasing his lip. "Now, I think you need to take care of something that's been poking at me for a while now," she said as her lips curved into a smile, "Or would you like for me to take care of it for you baby, you know I will. I'll do anything you want James," Cindy said as her hand ran down his chest.

"Will you..." James began to say fearing that she wouldn't. Since he had hit puberty James had wondered what it would feel like, to feel what it was like in all the porn and hentai movies he had watched.

"Will I what James? I need to hear you say it baby," Cindy said leaning into him, "A woman likes it when a man is confident," she whispered into his ear.

"Will you s...suck it," James said as gooseflesh rose along his skin as his mother nuzzled his neck.

"Suck what baby?" Cindy asked knowing how she was tormenting him. She knew she had to get him to say it, even if it was just a blow job, Cindy knew this was a huge step for him. She knew if the words left his mouth then it wouldn't take much for him to ask for it again and again.

"Will you suck my dick?" James asked with trepidation.

"Of course, I will baby, I told you I'd do anything for you," Cindy said caressing his left cheek. "Next time though, say cock it's more fitting," she said winking at him as she sank to her knees. Cindy's heart raced as she licked her lips, she didn't have to sneak around to blow his load. She didn't have to be so soft with her technique as she was that night in his bedroom. No. Now she could really show him just how good it felt to have his mother sucking off his fat cock. "Just tell me when you're about to cum okay, I don't want to get a rude surprise," Cindy said blowing James a kiss as she reached out for his cock.

First she wanted him to feel how it felt to have her stroking that cock for him. To feel how soft her skin was as it glided along his rod, to let him see how she looks servicing his member. Looking up as her thumb rubbed his head as she looked into his eyes, giving her son a warm simile as she rubbed his precum into his skin. Cindy blew softly across the crown of that bulbous hood giggling as it twitched in anticipation. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as his head passed her lips. Then something snapped in her, it felt like the beast she had been concealing was finally released as she assaulted his cock. Cindy didn't slow down once that meaty rod was firmly within her ravenous mouth. This wasn't like the times she sucked off her husband or the men at the swinger parties. No, this was something more, something primal as she slurped loudly on James' cock.

Cindy gave James everything she had as her head bobbed on his cock, as her tongue swirled around his head as she sucked on that blood infused muscle. The moans she heard emanating from her son drove her to heights she hasn't experienced since she was in her teens. Placing her hands on his hips as she swallowed his cock to its hilt shaking her head slightly, rubbing that sensitive organ all over her mouth.

"Oh Mom!" James cried out, never in a million years would he have thought it would feel so good.

"What did I tell you baby," Cindy said as came up for air, "Call me by my name," she said licking up the back of his cock before returning it to her mouth.

"Cindy... fuck yes, suck it!" James groaned wanting it to last, yet he knew this was the only time it would ever occur. No, matter how much he wanted it James couldn't cross this line again, he knew if it did it wouldn't take much to cross that fine line.

"Oh, dirty talk," Cindy said grinning madly, stroking his cock as she looked up at him. "Tell me some more; tell me what you want me to do with this cock?" Cindy asked knowing he was close to cumming, however, she wanted this to last a little longer.

"I...want you to suck it and suck it hard until I cum in that mouth. I want to see it dripping down onto your tits as it overflows your mouth as you try to swallow it all," James said through ragged breaths. He could fell his sack beginning to tighten up foretelling his appending eruption.

"Oh, you want this spunk covering these babies," Cindy cooed as she lifted up her left breast.

"Y...es," James said his legs trembling as his mother's eyes lit up in a devilish light. Cindy returned that rod of his back to her mouth always looking up at him as she glided along his shaft. Letting him see how her cheeks sucked in as she coated that tool in her saliva. The moment she felt the twitching of his cock, only then did she slow down, Cindy knew how to prolong a man's orgasm; she had done it numerous times with her husband. All to ensure that those heavy hanging balls of his were smack full of that delicious cum. "You're killing me," James moaned he needed to cum; he needed to fill his mother's mouth with it. James needed to see her drink down every drop of it.

"Well, you do want to overflow my mouth don't you?" Cindy asked smirking mischievously before returning to her task.

"Oh, fuck Cindy... I can't hold it any longer," James groaned tossing back his head as his cock erupted. Cindy screamed out in her mind as that surge of spunk puffed out her cheeks. Snapping her fingers to draw her son's gaze making sure he was watching as his cum dripped down onto her breasts. His cock left her lips in an audio pop as she tilted her head up, opening her mouth showing him all that white seed as her tongue moved it around before she swallowed it all.

"It seems you enjoyed that," Cindy said rubbing his cum into her skin. "Now, James I think we should wash each other to ensure we are both clean," she said as her breasts skimmed along his skin as she rose.

12 hours later...

"Hey James, want to go to a movie tonight?" Josh asked as James answered his cell phone. James wasn't one to go out even if it was to a movie, he liked his introverted life, yet with what he and his mother had done in the shower, and the way she had been parading herself around the house, he knew it wasn't the end of it. James also knew if given the chance he would have crossed that line. He would have taken his mother in the shower, yet his more rational mind had finally taken hold. Telling him that, however, much he had enjoyed his mother sucking him off; James knew if for one tiny moment of weakness that would be the end of it and he would be hers.

"Sure, what time do you want to meet up," James said as he caught a glimpse of his mother as she walked around the kitchen.

"I'll pick you up in say twenty minutes," Josh said taking directions from his mother.

"Okay, I'll be ready," James said before hanging up his phone. "Mom, I'm going to the movies with Josh," he said sticking his head into the kitchen.

"Okay, baby, be safe," Cindy said happily as she poured herself a glass of ice tea. "Don't be out to late, and try not to break any girl's hearts," she said with a sneaky smile. She and Bethany had planned for this to happen, so he wouldn't see her leaving the house dressed just for him.

Josh's midnight blue restored 1967 Pontiac GTO rolled to a stop along the curb. Its Flowmaster Super 10 rumbled as the car idled, James knew that sound from anywhere it was better than a horn. He didn't think he needed to dress up to go see the remake of the Steven King's IT. Throwing on a faded black t-shirt with one of the numerous anime he watched logo's on the front as it came to a rest against his worn denim blue jeans.

"Bye Mom, I'll be back once the movie is over," James called out as he left his room.

"Okay honey, have a good time," Cindy said from her room. James looked back arching an eyebrow as his mother hummed, which was odd he only hummed when she was about to get laid. While he wasn't pleased by the fact he knew about his parents sexual escapades, yet it wasn't hard given the paper thin walls. He shook his head at the thought of his mother hitting the town looking for a man. However, the thought still remained as his hand reached for the doorknob.

"Hey dude!" Josh said his raven hair spiked at odd angles, his hair gel filling the car with a cherry-vanilla scent. James looked oddly at his friend's attire as he slid into the passenger side bucket seat. His fancy blue dress shirt highlighted his blue eyes, his black slacks were freshly pressed, his polished dress shoes reflected the under dash lighting Josh had installed when he restored the car; which was odd for just going to the movies. "IT is so going to be off the hook!" Josh said as he peeled out, the car's rear fishtailing slightly, yet James knew his friend knew how to handle his car.

"So, why the getup? We're just going to the movies?" James asked as they cruised down the road the faint hints of burnt rubber filled the interior.

"Oh, you never know what fate has in store," Josh said, slyly looking over at his friend giving him that smirk James knew all too well. It was the same smirk Josh always used when he was with a girl or trying to pick one up. For a split second James began to ponder if his friend was trying to play him - like he did with all the girls he had seen Josh with. "Relax man," Josh said as he shifted into fourth gear. "Trust me everything is going to be fine, it's about time you finally got out that house," Josh said playfully pushing James' shoulder as they waited for the light to turn green.

"Right," James said skeptically, eyeing Josh with renewed suspicion as the light turn green. Pulling into the parking lot of the movie theatre there she stood - Josh's mother. Her red form fitting dress waved in the gentle summer breeze as she waited for them to park. Her smooth shapely leg was bathed in the twilight sun's waning light as it pushed through the slit of her dress. James fidgeted in his seat remembering what had transpired between them the last time they saw each other.

"Hello boys," Bethany said as her brown eyes roamed over them as they approached. "I went ahead and got the tickets for us," she said holding up three tickets as they stepped onto the curb.

"Cool!" Josh said as he took his.

"Don't be shy James take yours," Bethany said with a knowing smile.

"Thanks," James said uncertain as to why Josh's mother was there.

"Well, come on the movie is about to start," Bethany said slipping her arm around her son's arm as Josh escorted her inside. They had picked this night seeing how the movie had been out for some time so the novelty had worn off. Bethany had been wanting to try this in a theatre, yet her husband wasn't so adventurous, however, she had someone new that wasn't so mundane.

James stayed back he didn't want his friend to know what his mother had done to him. He didn't think Josh would take kindly to the fact that his mother had rubbed her cunt along his cock and jacked him off all on the same day. Yet as he watched their body language something odd occurred to him. The way they spoke with one another, the way she snuggled up to her son, and the way her hips swayed making the dress contour tightly to her ass.

"James, why don't you get yourself something," Bethany said handing James a twenty dollar bill as they passed the concession stand. "We'll be waiting inside for you," she said winking at him before she and Josh walked off to the farthest theatre. James got there just in time as the house lights started to dim. Scanning the room, yet he couldn't see them, seeing how the projector light blinded his eyes. "Up here sweety," Bethany called out as the previews started.

"Sit right here," Bethany said patting the aisle seat. "I have a handsome man to protect me, how am I ever going to repay you," she whispered into her son's ear as her hand rubbed his crotch as the movie began to play.

"How about you lay that head in my lap and we'll see what comes up," Josh whispered glancing over to his friend. While he had always wanted to fuck James' mom, he had fulfilled that dream, and now it was his turn to help his mother to get what she wanted.

"Oh naughty boy, I know, I didn't raise you to be so naughty," Bethany purred as she raised the armrest. "I think I'm going to have to punish you," she said before passionately kissing her son. Bethany had forgone panties knowing that she was going to be riding him in that dark theatre.

James kept his eyes on the screen making his friend believe that he hadn't notice Josh's mother's head in his lap; or how it was slowly rising and lowering. Not that he himself could say anything given what his own mother had done to him that morning. However, that didn't mean he was going to participate either. So James sat there trying not to peer out of the corner of his eye while he munched on his popcorn, yet that ass of hers held his gaze.

"Josh, mama needs you to fuck her right now, here in this dark theatre, where my sex will fill this place," Bethany said lustfully as she looked up at her son.

"Wow, Mom I didn't know you were so adventurous," Josh said with a coy smile.

"Come on baby fuck me on these seats so I can leave a nice wet spot for the next person," Bethany said hiking up her dress as she knelt on the seat. Spinning around presenting her ass to Josh as she bent over, her finger ran through her lips eager to have her son fill her. "Come on baby and fuck me," Bethany said over her shoulder as she rested her arms on James' armrest. "James, I'm going to need something to keep my mouth occupied so the people here don't hear my moans," she whispered into his ear. Her body trembled as her son ran the head of his cock through her wet lips. "You don't mind if I have something hard of yours filling it up?" Bethany asked mischievously as her hand rubbed his cock through his pants.

"Go on dude you so won't be disappointed," Josh whispered as he leaned over his mother's back as he sent his cock deep into her snatch.

"Mmm... fuck Josh, yes give it to mama," Bethany purred low before looking back to James. "You see why I need something to occupy my mouth," she said as she nuzzled his ear as she unzipped his pants. "Mmm... I've been wanting this," Bethany cooed, as her fingers skimmed along his hard cock as she freed it from his underwear. Lifting up the armrest, ravishing his cock as her son fucked her. 'God, this is so fucking insane, I love it' she thought to herself as she bobbed on James' hard cock.

Cindy had told her about what she had done in the shower this morning. How she fingered herself as her friend recounted the encounter to her. She knew James was going to need to cum beforehand so his mother could have her dream come true and not end too early. Bethany was all too willing to be the one to take his first load.

Twice she made her son come inside her; twice she drank down James' virginal load all to prepare him for what was to come. Looking at her phone and checking the time as she licked her lips. 'Cindy should have arrived at Ben's house by now', she thought as her son's cum leaked out of her canal.

"Josh, I think we have wasted enough time," Bethany said as she placed her phone back into her purse, taking his hand as she rose out of her seat.

"Come on dude, we're going," Josh said as he moved passed.

"What? Why? The movie isn't even halfway through yet!" James said in exasperation.

"James," Bethany said bending over filling his view of her cleavage. "We have somewhere to be, and we'd like for you to come with us," she said brushing his hair behind his ear.

"But..." Bethany's silenced his words as she placed a finger over his lips.

"No, buts James, we are going," Bethany said in the best motherly voice. "Now, you can always come back and watch it later, I'll even bring you if you want, " she said her hand ran along his thigh causing him to scoot away from her, which was odd given what they had just done. "Now, come on someone is waiting on us," Bethany said pulling him out of his seat.

James sat sullen in the back seat as they drove down streets he never been before. The fact that he wasn't able to finish the movie was going to eat at him. Josh and Bethany tried to speak with him, yet he didn't see a need. James' heart raced as they pulled into a gated community. He knew of the place, given how the rich kids were always talking about it when he was in school, however, he had no idea why and what they were there for. That was until they pulled into a grand roundabout driveway, arching an eyebrow when he saw his mother's car.

"Looks like everyone's here," Bethany said as she exited the car folding the seat forward so James could crawl out from that small cramped backseat. "Well, shall we go in?" she asked as she looked over at her son.

soul71
soul71
6,727 Followers