Swingers Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,767 Followers

'Yes, baby stroke that cock for mama', Cindy thought biting her fingernail as she enjoyed the show taking place before her. Her eyes ran down James' wet body licking her lips as his hand gripped his cock, so gently applying the right amount of pressure on that phallus she longed for. Though her son had the body of a nerd she didn't care about that, all she wanted was him and that cock of his.

"Fuck Mom, why do you have to be so hot," James moaned as he breathed heavily knowing the moment was nigh. Cindy cupped her mouth to contain her shock. Her son thought she was hot, was the only thing that ran through her mind as James' hot cum surged forth splattering the shower wall and the door in his spunk. "Fuck what is wrong with me," James said smacking his forehead.

"Oh my god," Cindy whispered lustfully as she leaned against the closed bathroom door. How she had been waiting to hear those very words come out of his mouth for so many months. Moaning inwardly knowing she was going to enjoy the days alone with her son. She wasn't going to make a move at least not yet. No, she had a far more suitable place to finally take that cherry of his. Where she can finally bring James into her world, where she show him just how hot, sexy and wild she can be and only for her son. No, more of these lonely days she has to spend with herself, no more going to bed alone because Robert's work was more important than her; no more will she have to watch her well hung son from afar. The seed had been sown all she had to do was wait for the right time to pluck that succulent fruit, however, it would be a trying next couple of days but Cindy was determined to make James hers.

"Hello?" Bethany said answering her cell phone as she drove into work.

"Hey sweetheart," Cindy said as she rested on her bed. With her door open she could watch as James exited his bathroom. "Beth I need a tiny favor," she said her eyes glancing over to her master bath as a wicked thought popped into her devious mind.

"Sure what can I do for the pretty lady?" Bethany asked her voice dripped with sin. While she loved men and she would never give them up, yet Cindy was the only woman she would switch teams for if only for a moment.

"What are you doing later?"

"Well, since I'm only working a half day today I thought I head to the gym. Josh made my body so sore last night not that I'm complaining, that boy can fuck like it's no one's business. So I was thinking I'd hit up one of the masseuse there, so why do you ask?"

"Because I was wondering if you would come by and I'll give you my special kind," Cindy said dropping her innuendo. "Wait hold on," she quickly said as James exited his bathroom. "Baby, come here for a minute," Cindy called out to him.

"Yeah okay," James said nervously from down the hall. James tried to keep his eyes off his mother, tried to steer clear of those wondrous mounds of soft pillowy flesh, tried not to allow his eyes to roam down her body, tried not to gaze wantonly at her prefect round ass. Yet that was never meant to be as his eyes wouldn't heed his mind's orders.

"Come closer baby," Cindy said beckoning to James. Watching her son in a predatory light as he approached the foot of her bed anxiously. "Closer sweetheart," she said her hazel eyes flared mischievously wondering how he was going to react to the news. However, it tormented her not to reach over and rip that towel from his hips. Yet that wasn't a part of her plan, however much she wanted to caress that cock of his. "I forgot to tell you from now on you can't use that bathroom."

"What?! Why?" James asked mystified.

"Because I'm going to have it renovated," Cindy lied. "So you'll have to use mine for the time being at least until the construction is over," she said swinging her legs over the edge of the bed setting her phone down beside her. Opening her legs as she sat there before her son, letting him see just how willing she was to be his. Counting the days until she could teach him everything she knew. "So maybe," Cindy said her finger trailed down the edge to the towel brushing along his soft cock, "You should just sleep here with me that way you don't have to disturb me if you need to use the bathroom." Cindy could only smile as her son ran frantically back to his room, 'Gone to wank that cock', she mused as she fell back onto her bed. "Okay, I'm back, sorry about that, had to tease my boy."

"I see, is this why you want me to come over?" Bethany asked feeling how damp her panties had became as she listened in on their conversation.

"A tad bit, you know how I like to eat that pussy of yours, and what better way to torment James than having him watch as his mother eats out her best friend," Cindy said evilly.

"Mmm... fuck Cindy, you always know what to say to get me wet," Bethany moaned as she cut off the engine of her car as she sat in her company's parking lot. "Okay, I have to head in, so I should be off at noon will one o'clock be alright?" she asked knowing the next five hours would be torture having to wear those soaked panties of hers.

"Yeah one will be fine Bethany. I'll make sure James won't be going anywhere today," Cindy giggled, saying their goodbyes to one another. Leaving her phone on the bed as she rose, she felt so naughty walking around practically nude. "James, are you decent?" Cindy asked not giving her son time to answer as she entered his room. Only to catch him as he laid on his bed his hand still around his cock trying to cover up. "James, I need you to stay home today, okay," Cindy said trying not to look at that cock of his. "So why don't you take care of that while I'll make us some breakfast," she said smirking as she spun on her heel, giving her ass a light spank as she left his room.

For five hours James was subjected to his mother's voluptuous body. Never once did she cover herself up, always teasing him with those large round heavenly orbs of hers. Five times he had to rush to his room to relieve his throbbing cock. Every time he returned he was met with his mother's smirk.

Cindy stood behind the counter as she prepared lunch for the two of them. Watching as her son descended stairs after the fifth time after James raced up to his room. How it took all her will not rush into his room and take that cock into her mouth and let James paint her tongue in his cum. Yet she knew the real treat was only minutes away as she held out his plate for him. Smiling lovingly at him as he took the plate from her, not looking her in the eye.

"Baby, there isn't anything wrong with what you did," Cindy said trying to ease his shame she could only assume he must have felt. "I'm a hot woman after all," she said echoing his words from his time in the shower as her tongue flicked against her teeth. "It's only natural for a hot blooded, heterosexual male to get aroused when an attractive, hot, sexy, partially nude woman stands before you. So don't think of me as your mom, just think of me as a fuckable woman that wants nothing more than to adorn that bed of yours," Cindy said slyly as she took a bite of her sandwich. Giggling as her son's cheeks heated to a nice ruby hue. "Once you're done eating I need you to go into the garage and get the massage table, and set it up in the den for me," Cindy said as she took a sip of her drink.

"Ok...ay," James stammered before scurrying off to the living room.

A knock came upon the front door as James rinsed off his plate half an hour later. His mother called out to him to answer it while she got the things she needed from her room. James desperately tried not to watch the rise and fall of his mother's ass as she climbed the stairs to her room. Yet his cock seemed to have taken over the rational part of his mind. Seeing how it wouldn't heed his mind's cry that he was getting hard as he ogled his mother.

"Hiya sweety," Bethany said happily as James answered the door. "Your mom told me to come over, she is here isn't she?" she asked her eyes glanced down noticing the bulge in his pants. If he was her own son she wouldn't be letting that hard-on go to waste.

"Hi Mrs. Rogers," James said holding the door open for her as he stepped out of the way.

"Bethany is that you?" Cindy asked as she carried a tray of massage oils down the stairs.

"The one and only," Bethany said pulling up the back of her skirt flashing James her ass as he turned around. 'Fuck!', James cursed into his mind as he stared at his best friend's mother's ass. He knew already that she had a nice posterior given the times he had watched her sunbathing, yet now nothing was covering that bare buttocks. His Adams apple bobbed up and down as she pulled her ass cheeks apart giving James a slight peak at her wet mound. "So where do you want me?" Bethany asked as Cindy stepped onto the first floor of her home, all the while her right index finger tapped her ass keeping his view centered on her backside.

"This way," Cindy said smiling at her friend not letting on that she saw her son's reddening face. Bethany's arm shot out stilling James escape to his room. Slipping out of her heels, she spun around facing her son's childhood friend, pushing James back against the locked door.

"What do we have here young man?" Bethany asked her voice dripped with sin as she rubbed his hard bulge. "It's such a shame to waste a hard cock when my wet pussy needs it more," she whispered into his ear as she leaned into James. In one swift movement unzipping his pants, feeling that hard youthful cock as it sprung out of its confines. Lifting up the hem of her dress, she wasn't going to fuck him, at least not yet, no, the first time was for Cindy alone. However, that didn't mean he couldn't feel how her moist, velvety lips felt around that hard tool of his. Angling his cock downward as she rose to the tips of her toes, her hands gripped his shoulders as her labia glided along his rod. "James, I know you watch me when I sunbathe," Bethany said wantonly as her clit rubbed against his stout member. "I know of the numerous times you commandeered my bathroom to stroke this cock," she said breathlessly as her body trembled.

James took a dry swallow as his mother peaked around the corner. That devious smile on her face unnerved him to his core as she did nothing to stop Bethany. Yet all the while he couldn't get the feeling of how good her lips felt on his cock out of his mind as her hips rocked.

"What a naughty boy you are to not offer me this fat cock when you were over," Bethany purred as her juices coated his steel rod. "I would have gladly bent over for you so you could ram this hard tool into my wet, welcoming, hungry snatch. Where its folds would milk every last drop of that seed you have stored in those balls of yours," Bethany said biting her lip feeling her and James' orgasm approaching. Placing the head of his cock at the entrance of her canal, she wasn't about to have that hot cum wasted. "That's it James release that load into me," Bethany commanded smirking devilishly as she felt rope after rope of hot cum shooting into her cunt. "Maybe next time you're over you'll think about what I've said," she said kissing James lightly on the lips before leaving the young man exhausted on the floor.

"I got a little present for you Cindy," Bethany said as she lay naked on her on her back on Cindy's massage table. "Come eat your son's seed out of my pussy," she said lustfully as she held her labia open for Cindy. Giggling madly as Cindy's tongue probed her canal scooping out that salty snack. "Mmm... yes Cindy taste that cunt," Bethany moaned loudly for James to hear from across the house. Knowing how all young men would be enthralled with some girl on girl action - at least the straight ones were.

James sat stunned and perplexed by what he just heard. 'When did she have a thing for women and does dad know about this? Should I call him about this, should I confront Mom over it or just leave them be?' James asked himself as he looked towards the den. Even in this day and age cheating was cheating whether it be with a man or woman, at least that's what James thought. Deep in thought pondering what he should do as Bethany yelled across the house as she came on his mother's tongue. That was when he decided he was going to confront them. As much as his mother flirted with him she never crossed that line, puffing up his chest action like the man of the house in his father's absence. Walking with determination towards the den to put an end to it, however, as he stood in the doorway all his new found pride melted away. As James watched as his mother was hungrily licking Bethany's labia as she knelt on the floor.

"You like that pink taco don't you slut!" Bethany hissed in her blissful pleasure. Smirking when she glanced up seeing James just standing there thunderstruck at what she and his mother were doing. "Yes, eat that pussy like it was your son's cock," Bethany ordered squealing in delight as Cindy assaulted her cunt with renewed zeal. "Yes, fucking lick that pussy! Isn't that cunt sweet Cindy, don't you love how that juice just coats your tongue?"

"Mmmhmm," Cindy moaned as she buried her face in her friends snatch. Just the thought of her son's cock sent her into overdrive. The thought of his hard rod gliding through her mouth, the way her tongue flicked that bulbous head of his, the way his cum tasted on her tongue as it splashed across its surface. Her hand reached down rubbing her clitoris as she sucked on Bethany's pink bud unaware of her son standing behind her.

"Then let's ask James how he feels about all of this," Bethany said grinning like the mad hatter as she nodded towards James.

"James!" Cindy cried out as she feigned surprise. She had hoped he would come and see what the ruckus was when Bethany moaned. She knew he had just came ten minutes ago and yet there it was that bulge she worshiped in her sleep. "Baby, this isn't what it looks like," Cindy said turning her naked body towards him so he could see her glorious body. That she knew would forever be his and his alone although she would let her swinger friends have a taste every so often. However, her body, her heart, her very soul belonged to James and only James. That's how far she had fallen for her own son throughout her silent chase.

"Oh, I think he knows full well what's going on Cindy. His hard cock says all we need to know," Bethany said lustfully as she slid off the table, feeling her own juices coating her skin as she did. "So since this naughty boy just stood there and watched as you... well you know," she said sweetly as her fingers ran along Cindy's jaw line. "How about since he just stood there watching us I think it's only fair we get to watch him as he watched us; don't you think?" Bethany asked looking devilishly at her kneeling friend.

"Yes, I think that's an excellent idea!" Cindy said her eyes lighting up at the idea. Taking Bethany's outstretched hand as she got to her feet, "So James you've seen us naked, I think it's time you repay the favor," Cindy said as she looped her arm around his dragging James into the room.

"Now why don't you just take this off," Bethany said popping button on his jeans. "This hard cock I think needs to be released," she purred as her fingertips danced along his twitching rod as Cindy nodded in agreement.

"Mom..." James said nervously, yet the look in her hazel eyes told him he wasn't going to be able to get out of this.

"Take it off baby, it's only fair that Bethany here gets to see you naked since you just stood there," Cindy said pushing James to the middle of the room.

"Mom," James said weakly.

"What's wrong James? You have been naked in front of a woman before haven't you?" Bethany said smiling devilishly as James shook his head, yet she saw the slight glace he shot to his mother. "Well, then here let us help," Bethany said as she and Cindy stripped James out of his clothes.

"Now that's better," Cindy purred as she watched her son's cock pulsate in time with his heart.

"Indeed," Bethany said as she licked her lips hungrily. "Now why don't you jack it for us," she ordered with Cindy's furore agreement. "Or do you need some stimulation while you play with it?" Bethany asked smirking as she dragged James over to the massage table with Cindy in tow. "Cindy, why don't you sit right here," Bethany said patting the table as she gripped James' arm to keep him rooted.

"James, sweetheart please let me see it," Cindy said eyeing his hands that covered his hard member. "See look at this pussy baby," she said spreading her legs wide as Bethany pushed him into the vacant space. "Can't you see how wet it is just thinking of that cock," Cindy said as her finger disappeared into her swollen labia.

"Oh, I think the boy is too frightened to show you Cindy," Bethany said moving behind James, blocking his escape should he think that was even an option. "Here, I'll do it for you," Bethany whispered sensuously into his ear as she brushed aside his hands.

"Oh baby, can I touch it?" Cindy asked innocently as Bethany stroked his cock. Cindy reached out; her index finger ran from the underside of his engorged head up to the meatus of the head of his cock, coating her fingertip in that salty droplet of precum. Cindy looked at her son with sultry eyes as she ran her finger along her tongue. "Mmm... James I can't wait to see what that cum tastes like," Cindy purred as she fingered herself as Bethany's hand sped along his cock. "I want you cum right here," she said patting her bare dance floor that loomed over her slit. "You can do that right? Don't you want to see this hot woman covered in that hot, sticky, salty cum? Wouldn't that put a smile on your face knowing that you marked this slut as yours?" Cindy asked her words dripped with sin as she watched her son's face as he neared his orgasm.

"That's it baby plant that seed on me," Cindy cooed smirking seductively as rope after rope of cum jetted out of the tip of his cock. Bethany kept stroking his rod ensuring she got every drop out from the depths of his balls. When she was satisfied that tool of his was indeed empty, her finger ran along the tip of his softening rod gathering the remainder of his seed. She wasn't about to let her friend be the only one tasting that sweet morsel.

"Mmm... I can't wait to have more," Bethany said after she sucked her finger clean.

"I know, it's so delicious," Cindy said as she scooped up the warm cum that adorned her skin. "Baby, have you ever tasted a woman before?" she asked looking up at her embarrassed son. Keeping her mirth hidden knowing that all of this was going to plan, knowing that soon James wouldn't be see her as his mother, but as a woman he could ram that cock into her any time he wanted. "Then here baby, let mine be the first pussy you taste," Cindy said plunging two fingers into her cunt, coating them in her hot juices before offering them to her son. "Go on have a taste of the woman that wants only you," she said smiling lovingly at James as his lips wrapped around her fingers. "Do I taste sweet baby?" Cindy asked as her hand ran up her chest.

"Y...es," James said relenting, he just couldn't fight off the inevitable any longer, he knew he wanted her, he had to have her, yet he wasn't about to cross that line she was still his mother. No, matter how much his horny teenage mind screamed at him to stick his cock into that welcoming pussy before him; to return back to the place of his birth. James wasn't that strong enough to breach that tantalizing threshold.

"Since you've been such a sweet, good, little boy let mama give you a present," Cindy said reaching out taking hold of his left forearm. Her hazel eyes lit up as she watched her son's reaction as his hand neared her right breast. "Go on baby, feel mama's tit, just for a few seconds okay," Cindy said sweetly, biting her lip as her son's hand squeezed her breast, moaning softly as James playfully teased her nipple. How her body quaked after so long of waiting for his touch. "Mmm... James," Cindy purred hungrily as her womb began to quiver in the fires of her renewed flames of her hunger. "That's enough for now," she said coyly as she removed his hand from her body. "Now you go to your room and think about how wrong it was to spy on us," Cindy said smacking his ass as she pushed him out of the door. "If you behave I might let you have another feel," she said smirking devilishly at her son as he stumbled into the wall, the small table, nearly knocking over the lamp in his daze.

soul71
soul71
6,767 Followers