Syn's Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

"Is she tight enough? Do you like my girl's boi pussy?"

Petra saw that Dimetri was nearing his orgasm and he was too focused on his pleasure. He had closed his eyes and pulled the girl towards his chest and his cock slipped deeper into Helena.

Miss Petra moved to kiss the girls tiny breasts just as Helena released a small squirt of semen that landed on Helena's left leg hose'.

"Oh Miss Petra! Oohh, oh his coming inside me!"

Helena felt the jet of liquid shoot from the cock deep within her body. She had been fucked before but the other tricks never seemed to want to stay in her warm body and had shot their cum across her butt cheeks. This man had truly fucked her and now as he stopped thrusting she rested on his thighs and continued to breath deeply. Her mistress again kissed Helena.

"I will discuss your next steps with my partner but your first session seems to have pleased Dimetri. You will need to hold your hand beneath your bottom. I want to see the results Helena."

Dimetri's softening dick had slipped out of her ass and Helena quickly moved her hand to catch the semen. She now remembered about needing to pee but didn't move or interfere.

"Stand now girl," Dimetri said.

Helena saw that her hose' were torn and her panties were soaked. She wondered if the semen had escaped her fingers as she stood still and smiled subtly. She had enjoyed her mistresses' touch and now her hand was filling with the man's ejaculate as it oozed from her bottom. She wondered if she might have released some urine during the sex.

In her heels Helena was shorter than her mistress. Now she considered the woman as she stood and the globs of the man's juice flowed out of her body and into her hand. The dress Miss Petra wore looked expensive and she had felt the silk when they we hugging. Her reddish hair was longer than Petra's but Helena had been growing hers for more than two years. Miss Petra's fell to her shoulders. The woman had intense green eyes that were only lightly toned with eyeshadow. The lashes appeared very long but Helena thought that they couldn't be real.

Miss Petra was over at the monitors reviewing the activities while Helena's body released the fluid. After a few minutes Helena heard the sound of heels and turned to see her mistress approaching.

"Has he filled you with a big shot dear?"

Now Helena had to stop looking at the valley. She had almost forgotten about the ooze as she studied the terrain from the large windows for the first time.

From behind Helena Petra abruptly pushed the legs of her charge wider as the girls' hand stayed tight to her bottom.

"Oh by god that's a good load. Now carefully Helena, here is a cup."

Petra allowed Helena to dump the semen into the cup while Petra found a towel to clean Helena's hands and then her bottom. Standing again she motioned the girl back towards Dimetri.

"Now he wants to watch you enjoy his cum, all of it."

The cup was small; an espresso coffee cup but it was nearly filled. Helena had swallowed men's semen many times but this was a first. She drew the cup to her lips and decided that she could gain favor if she didn't act repulsed, rather she would relish this new finish of their sex act.

She used her tongue to pull some of the semen into her mouth.

"Oh Dimetri look our little pussy is drinking your milk!"

- - - - - - - - -

The Embassy's staff was shocked to hear Synthia's story and reviewed the video with the same conclusion. There was no trace of me, the missing transgender woman from Pittsburgh.

"The conditions of Miss Henman's disappearance are a mystery but most of the lack of details are due to decisions made by Miss Henman. We cannot interfere in the Police investigation of the disappearance since Miss Henman stated that she had volunteered to participate in the sexual venture."

The paperwork they'd processed for S. Henman now clearly showed her as a female and 'Sarah' completing the name. They couldn't give Syn the passport but suggested that the London Police would be the best to help Syn.

Leaving the large white structure Synthia noted the barricades and thought,

'how safe are we really? Sarah I wished you had awaited my arrival'

The Police search of the Salon had proved almost useless; the space was wiped clean of fingerprints but the Police did find a pile of uncollected trash in the alley behind the building. In the detritus they discovered a lead to a Doctor. They saw it as a cold route since the license was for a male doctor from Halfords in Wales.

The following day the London Police questioned Miss Julie Tigg the 'reviewer'. The name error hadn't caused a problem. They had also determined that her bank account had received large cash deposits several times in the past ten months.

"The notes of the official interview are not available to private citizens Miss." The head investigator said to Synthia.

"The woman did provide a detail regarding the Doctor whom she met at least on one occasion. It seems that this doctor was in fact from Wales. Our local investigator has found that the license has been revise just recently for a Doctor C. Jansen."

Julie Tigg had left for Paris following the Police questioning immediately after my disappearance. She had provided no cell contact but Syn had searched through some on-line modeling agencies for lesser-known models. She had found a woman near twenty years old fitting the description I had provided but using a pseudonym; Jules Twigs.

Syn attempted to contact Miss Twigs via the modeling agency. A few days later she received a text with the name blocked.

'text me at this number regarding sarah and do not call my agency again'

Miss Twigs, aka Miss Tigg agreed to meet with Syn to avoid a further issue with the Police and her employer. The follow-up text said :

'meet me at the same coffee bar where Sarah and I met weeks ago

that way I'll be certain you are who you say you are and not

someone sent by the Agent'

The next day Synthia met Miss Tigg and discovered nothing new neither regarding my disappearance nor about the Agent.

"Why hasn't the other person, the dresser, been checked out by the Police? I don't know her name," Syn asked.

Miss Tigg responded, "She has nothing to do with Sarah's disappearance. I did not mention her to the Police."

Syn looked at Miss Tigg, "Well I will. My friend has been kidnapped and the Police need every detail in order to find Sarah. And her name?"

"Miss Syn your friend isn't going to be found by the London Police. Miranda can't be of any help."

"Miranda's last name is?"

"Jones, from Harrods. But the Agent was from Slovenia not here. I can all but guarantee you that they have all left the country."

But Miss Tigg wasn't a geographer and erred; it was Slovakia.

- - - - - - - -

I heard the door lock click and then Sofia's heels on the steps. My bath had been scrumptious after my cleansing. Nela had applied a sensual lotion over my body afterwards.

"No!"

She rebuked me for my eyeliner and mascara. My first attempt had produced a deep, I thought sexy look but Nela insisted it be removed.

"No good Miss Sarah. Afternoon not deep black."

After re-applying the shadow I slipped on my leopard print bra with the extra padding. The cleavage that resulted made me smile. As I sat on the tub edge to ball and place my other stocking Sofia entered. She looked glamorous in a little black dress and heels of shiny black leather.

She looked at me.

"Your breasts seem a bit too big Sarah." She came and took hold of the clasp pulling the bra from my body.

"The Boss doesn't want a size C girl Sarah. Nela, throw this out."

I finished clipping my hose' to the suspender and stood.

"Sarah, please select another. One that will compliment the print boishorts."

Then she said to Nela, "Replace that enhancing brasserie with an unpadded one please."

I moved to retrieve another bra. As I moved passed Sofia she turned toward me. Pausing I looked downward to see her very tall heels.

"These are platforms Sarah. Let's check your closet. You should have a similar pair."

She took my shoulders and kissed me lightly.

"Don't be sad. Your breasts are perfect Sarah."

She touched the lower swell of my naked right breast as she kissed my cheek. Then she went to the closet as I walked to the dresser. I found a nice nude colored bra with a lace covering and slipped it on. I pulled the taupe satin chemise over my head and adjusted my long braids.

Walking to my dresser with the 125mm heels Sofia sat on the bed edge, "Come here. I want your hair loose this afternoon."

She unraveled my braid that was held by a single clip and I felt that wondrous feeling of the hair touching my body.

"Your weave is in great shape. Nela has been helpful?"

Actually I had been doing the care myself the past two days.

"Yes of course."

Seated beside her she carefully combed out the slightly twisted long locks and hummed a soft tune.

"This afternoon I have a special plan for us."

The pull of the brush caused my head to move slightly but I was quiet.

My left fingers were on her left thigh and I felt the slight protrusion of the suspender clasp. I moved my hand down to the silky material covering her legs as she continued to brush my hair out. I was horny and Sofia was the only lover I had now. She hadn't touched me since I'd arrived in this foreign land. I looked out across the valley and caught a glint of light flashing off of something shiny.

"What's over there Sofia?"

She saw my finger raise and point.

She paused the brushing as she seemed to consider her response.

"Nothing that means anything today Sarah."

She placed the brush aside and turned as she extended her right hand.

"Come lay across my lap Sarah."

- - - - - -

Petra watched all of this on the monitors and said, "Push the button to lower the shades."

The female tech named Sterling did so.

"Please confirm that the three cameras in the bedroom have sound and an image Sterling. This might prove a worthy tape. Sofia has been instructed to fuck our new American."

Sterling sighed, "All three units are functioning Miss Petra."

- - - - - - - - -

I swung my long hair back and forth twice then turned and slipped onto her lap. I heard the soft hum of the motorized blinds. I had grown accustom to them.

The lingerie chemise I'd wore shifted and covered my bottom as I followed her request. The scent of her arousal filled my nose as I moved slowly into position. I turned to pull my hair to my right side and trembled thinking that Sofia was going to enter me with her fingers. I clenched the stone plug in my bottom as Sofia pulled my boishorts off of my bottom.

Sofia pushed the chemise over my butt and chuckled, "That's a pretty stone."

She grasped the plug and twisted it about. I moaned at the stimulus.

"Quiet Sarah."

She pulled the plug partially from the sealed passage as I again moaned.

"I love watching your butt hole expand as I ease the plug outward," but she didn't extract the stone completely. "and then I can see your body pull the plug back into you Sarah."

The stone play continued a few more moments until I felt her pull it free.

"Oh dear, oh," and I sighed lightly as my bottom released the wide toy. I felt empty.

"Don't be surprised by the new toy I have."

I felt a bulbous shape pushing against my opening.

"Relax Sarah it will be different but good as well."

I turned toward the glazed wall and could make out her reflection with me across her legs but I couldn't see her toy. Nela had continued the training of my bottom but I hadn't been allowed to climax. Sofia had spoken of fucking me and I had mentally prepared. It was a special day for I had become a woman in my mind.

"This one has small bumps along its length."

Having this sexual woman hold me and speak about the penetration was very exciting. This act had no parallel in my life. Anal play was different from being fucked and I had relinquished my apprehension of the act.

I felt Sofia rubbing her finger on my rosebud.

"You've got a beautiful butt hole Sarah."

Her moist finger entered me slightly. I winced as she push passed the first sphincter easily.

"I want my cock to fuck you. Be mine Sarah. Let me enter you please."

I felt her remove her fingers and then my bottom kissed the tip of her toy cock.

"I'm going to slip the head of my cock into your sexy tight hole Sarah."

"ahh, Miss Sofia, ohh, "

"it's just in you, there" I felt her ease the first bump inside my moist canal.

"It gets thicker at each bump."

I moaned softly as the second knot passed the opening in my body.

"Another ten centimeters Sarah."

She was gentle with her toy and I felt her lick my bottom. She would gently moving in a little and pause then out slightly. She was fucking me for the first time. She proceeded slowly as the third and fourth knots entered my bottom.

"I have wanted to fuck you for weeks," I felt her shifting the toy's shaft within me.

I could feel my body pulling the toy inside. I trembled as I realized that she was taking my virgin opening. This day would never leave my mind.

"There we are. Your bottom has a cock inside."

This toy play was new to me. Sofia didn't force the insertion but I was surprised by the sensations of my body taking the toy inside my bottom. Sofia now began to withdraw the knotted toy. I enjoyed the slow movement of the shaft leaving my body.

I didn't know how far my lover had pushed the cocktoy into me.

"Here Sarah I want you to help me with my real penis."

I shifted with her holding the knotted toy that had been inside me. Still on her lap I turned slightly to see the unusual other toy she now held. This was a second thicker toy. It was a dildo but with a fat second head pointing in another direction.

"This end goes into my pussy Sarah," I now understood.

"So I can fuck you and the fat end will be stimulating my cunt as I do you."

We stood as I saw she wanted me to remove her dress. She turned and I released the back clasp and zip. I slowly pushed the bodice straps from her shoulders and the garment fell free. I saw she had worn only a pale pink chemise without a bra or panty. As she turned I reached to the spaghetti straps and the silky chemise fell off of her slim body.

I looked at her nakedness in her heels and hose' as she said, "Pick up my thick cock Sarah."

I saw the toys' purpose and reached for the skin colored 20-centimeter shaft and felt the skin-like surface that would be within my bottom. The bulb end was moist.

"I am so excited as we play. I want this cock inside you Sarah. Taste me on that end."

I brought the thick toy to my mouth. Her pussy scent was arousing.

"I was rubbing my pussy with this while I was pushing the other into you. Next I will fuck you with my cock."

As I dropped to my knees Sofia said, "Kiss my pussy Sarah. I feel your love for me growing."

My tongue caressed Sofia's bare pussy lips gently. Syn had taught me to respect the delicate and sensitive body of a woman and Betsey had pushed me when they had dressed me :

'if you want to dress with us that's fine Thom but you must be taught'

In bed those months earlier Betsey had shown me how softly to touch and kiss her pussy. How to lick along her hood and resist the need to penetrate.

'bringing us off requires patience, none of that cocky stuff'

That weekend almost five months ago had strongly altered my sexuality and now I was far removed from my girlfriend and her sexual mistress but still on my knees with a woman wanting my loving tongue to kiss her cunt. I wanted Sofia deeply and while I teased her body I considered what she'd just said. Was I falling in love with her?

It was over two weeks ago that she had allowed me to touch her pussy that first time. She had me fuck her bottom then as well. She had promised that she would someday fuck me. Today was that day. My body was new. I had left Pittsburgh four weeks ago and the doctors' surgical work was well past healed now. I had spent the week parading about in the clothes Nela suggested and now the possibility of a sexual afternoon with Sofia was before me.

The notion of her loving me in a non-sexual way had come to me while I was still in London. She had spoke of the non-binary nature of her sexuality. She saw herself as a bi-gender woman.

'gender is on our heads not our pants Sarah, I like the woman you are'

Now as I licked her moisture and smelled her scent on the stud portion of the toy cock I considered Sofia. Her pussy lips weren't moist enough for penetration so I moved closer and licked her body. As I did her hands fell to play with my hair. A moment later I positioned her cocktoy at the vagina I wanted to love and I sensed she was ready for she separated her legs slightly. This allowed me to push the end into her cunt and I heard her sigh as it settled inside her body.

"How does it look Sarah?"

I looked to her face and her cock grazed my cheek.

"You look more like me now Sofia."

Her hands were still in my hair and she turned my face to hers.

"That is exactly what I wanted dear girl. I want you and me to be together and equal."

"Lick my cock Sarah, get it wet for me sweetie."

I smiled and said, "Can I tuck my penis first?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, today I'm the boi and you're my gurl Sarah. Remember what I told you in London?"

I nodded, "Yes, that you wanted the woman I am."

As I licked a cock for the first time she spoke quietly, really just a whisper.

"This is for us Sarah. Quietly I'll bring you along to meet their expectation but I will also find some freedom for us. You are my new woman who sucks my cock, who lets me fuck her. You are my girlfriend and now my lover. I will keep you sated and aroused. I will love you everyday and they will support us. Love my cock Sarah, the stud is deep in my cunt. Your tongue is moving my cock deep within me."

I was focused on the act of sucking her penis but the thoughts I remembered from London were clear. She was alluding to plans at a different level.

"That is making me so excited Sarah. Please lay on your back. I want to fuck you with my cock."

I slipped onto the bed and Sofia crawled up to me. I felt her hard penis first at my leg and then it touched my thigh. Now she was kissing my breasts having pulled the cups for the bra down. Her faux penis banged slightly against my panty panel while she lovingly kissed and licked my breasts. She came closer and we looked into each other's eye. Her mouth and tongue were kissing me causing my head to spin.

"I'm nearly ready to take your cherry Sarah. Do you want me to fuck you?"

With our tongues tangled I simply shock my head and she reached to push the panty to the side. I felt her move the penis tip to my opening and she paused.

"Look at me Sarah."

I did so as she was now up on her hands but her body was poised to enter me.

"Do you love me Sarah?"

The question was simple and though I was not completely certain how we could be lovers while her boss controlled me I nodded slightly.

"Good girl."

I softly said, "Oh please, be careful!"

Her hips rolled slightly side-to-side and my body opened to her big cock.

"Squeeze me Sarah, now breath out dear."

She paused and bent to kiss me gently.

"I'm inside my lover for the first time. Open you legs a bit further. I'm about to fuck you Sarah."

As I did her penis further entered my body but she paused again.

"We've got all the time. Enjoy my cock Sarah," rolling her hips again I sighed deeply.

"I'm inside my virgin girl."

The tip of her cock felt huge and I tried to relax but I was frightened. I wanted this even though it was completely new. Syn and Betsey's play had never got this involved.

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers
1...456789