Syn's Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out and saw no one. Looking about I saw a possible escape up the hillside. The driveway from the courtyard headed downs the hill to a group of buildings. I walked barefoot across the dirt to the edge of the shrubs and slipped passed the hedgerow. As I slowly climbed away from the court my gown kept getting caught on the sharp limbs. I pulled the garment over my head and now naked except for my thong moved quickly up the hillside. I was a little chilled but it wasn't of concern.

After ten minutes the undergrowth of trees and shrubs stopped. A wide field lay ahead without cover. Quickly I dropped to my knees and began to cross the several acres of the long grass field.

- - - - - - - -

The Constables had found a lead and the vehicles moved quietly toward the compound where I was held. Sterling alerted Petra to the arrival of the two cars.

"It appears to be the County Sheriff Miss Petra."

Petra was waiting near the door when the vehicles stopped and the three officers and another woman got out of the cars. Syn was assertive and insisted on being with the officers.

"Ms. Stout? I'm Constable Jenkins."

Petra stepped forward, "Yes? Why have you come to my farm today Constable?"

Petra glared at Synthia but didn't say anything to her.

After the Constable explained the reason for their visit Petra offered them some tea.

"Come in. We were just having some tea. Please look around for your missing person sir. I assure you that we have not seen this person."

Sofia had heard the commotion and saw that Sterling had left her desk to walk to the lower foyer with Petra. She quickly accessed the file server but was surprised by the scale of the storage. The files were coded by alphanumeric descriptions : one file was named 12.02.hel.

Opening the fifth file helped her understand the code. It was a video with Helena from last Friday. Now she searched with her own name 'Sofia' but found no results. The search for Sarah was also empty. Again she entered the name but eliminated the last two letters. Sar had seven titles and she quickly deposed of each then emptied the trash file.

With the Police now searching the Main Building Petra called for Nela.

"Get that Sarah out of the Study Suite and into the storage barn immediately!"

But when Nela entered the Study Suite she found it empty. She walked back down the stairs and was about to report back to Petra that I wasn't in the suite when a Constable entered the Study building.

He asked, "What is this building called?"

After five minutes he gave up the search and walked into the Courtyard. Nela shadowed the man and listened to the communications.

He spoke into his device, "Sir I'm checking the three upper farm buildings now. Please note there is evident of someone living in the upper suite; a female."

Sofia was alerted that someone was coming into the server room. She quickly left through the back route just before a Constable entered. She heard the radio.

"I've found a computer and a surveillance setup in the upper loft space."

The cracking sound was unintelligible.

"10-4, I'll remain here."

Removing her heels Sofia quietly walked down the back stairs to the video suites. None of the three guards were on duty. They must have been called away by Petra. She did see that two of the girls were active with their male partners. One no had alerted them. They just continued to act for their on-line clients.

Turning toward the girl's dorm rooms she saw a female Constable opening doors near her own suite. She walked casually to her door. As she opened it the officer came back out of Helena's room.

"How many girls live her Miss?"

Sofia just smiled and spoke in Danish, "jeg taler ikke engelsk"

The look Sofia received indicated that the Constable did not understand, "Ingen"

Sofia smiled and spoke in Danish, "jeg taler ikke engelsk"

Into her radio the woman said, "I've got a foreigner down here. This seems to be a dormitory."

A few minutes later Sofia was escorted back to the main building and she heard the questions.

"How many girls live her Miss Stout?"

She saw Petra standing with three of the girls and Sterling by her side.

"We have all the paperwork filed. This is a legitimate business Sir."

Sofia was directed to stand beside Sterling when she saw a Constable bringing Dimetri into the large Lobby.

There were at least three officers with the seven of them.

"We have found two men and several more women. They will be here in a few minutes Miss Stout."

Dimetri said to the Captain, "We have done nothing wrong. My business is completely legal and we pay our taxes. You have caused an interruption in our work day and Ms. Stout shall file a complaint."

A radio cracked, "The girl they call Helena has an outstanding warrant in Amsterdam but she is actually a male from Sweden named Jorge."

The Captain responded to Dimetri, "That may be correct sir but we have found one illegal so far."

- - - - - - - -

I reached a road after walking for nearly forty minutes and now slipped my dirty feet into my slippers. My knees were sore and the gown soiled by the dirt I'd crawled through. I stood resting for a few minutes and considered where I should go next. Then I heard a car slowing. The driver saw me waving.

An old woman cranked down the window of the old Vauxhall and spoke quickly.

"Oh my dear what has happen?"

She looked at my nightgown and my tangled hair.

"I need help. Please can you drive me to a Police Station?"

- - - - - - - -

The following day I was asked to review pictures of the detainees. The Captain had arranged for a room at the Cardiff Inn for me last night. The old woman had brought me some old clothes from her daughters closet yesterday but I still wore my slippers with the borrowed jeans and a white top. The camisole she gave me helped conceal my breasts. I had told them my name was Sarah Henman since I was legally known by my new gender name. The data system in Wales was not fully coordinated to the London system and hence they still hadn't found my case file.

As I looked at the photos I pointed to Dimetri, "He was one of them."

I picked out Nela, "She was nice to me but I guess that she works for him."

After reviewing the twelve other pictures a female assistant brought in a second set.

"Do any of these people look familiar Miss Henman?"

On the top was Sofia's picture.

"Oh she was working with them but she was trying to get me away."

My eyes teared thinking of what might be happening to her.

"She had been with me in London but there was," I stopped when I realized I couldn't be certain of her guilt.

"That's enough Miss Henman. There are plenty of details we'll require to complete the investigation that can wait."

The assistant brought me a glass of water.

The Captain spoke, "There is someone who would like to see you however. A Miss Cynthia I believe."

The idea that Syn was in Cardiff made me speechless. A moment later the door opened and Syn walked in.

"Oh my god Syn! How have you come to be here?"

The Captain and the others left the small exam room as Synthia ran to me and hugged me.

"My god Sarah!"

She had only seen the photo I sent her nearly four weeks ago..

I cried as she held me and she kissed my cheeks gently.

"It's all going to be fine now Sarah. Your crazy quest is over!

She kissed my tears, "You're with me again honey."

I hugged her as I cried but I couldn't speak. I had my lover in my arms but there was a conflict in my heart.

"We can leave now Sarah. Let's get you to the Inn. Let's get you re-settled okay?"

An hour later I was sitting in the parlor of her suite at the Inn. She had listened to me tell my story without sharing with me her portion of my release. She sat beside me and smiled when I told her of the affair I'd had with Sofia.

"I can understand why she wanted you Sarah. She is a beauty but the Police feel she may have been more involved than you believe. Her statement spoke of the sex tapes she destroyed too."

I looked at her as she spoke and wondered if she had read the report the assistant had written from my interview. I had described being taken by Dimetri.

"Do you know of Dimetri as well?"

She reached to hug me close.

"Yes dear gir, I'm still trying to settle that you are now a woman Sarah. A beautiful woman Sarah."

She asked me to stand.

"I cannot get enough of you into my mind. The old Thom won't be in my memory ever again sweetie."

I had told the assistant that the Surgeon had not removed my penis. It stiffened slightly with her hug and now her kisses.

"Can you really see me living with you? What about Betsey?"

Her kiss was soft. Her tongue entered my mouth as her hands came to the side of my breasts. We hugged and kissed for several minutes before I felt her fingers move beneath my dress.

"My body wants you Sarah. Let's go upstairs dear."

As the heavy old door closed Syn slipped to her knees and pushed my dress up to expose my panty. I looked into her eyes as she slowly pulled the thong aside and released my penis. Still looking into my eyes Syn lower her head to kiss the tip of my semi-hard penis.

"Is this helping settle your apprehensions about my desires Sarah?"

Her mouth covered my penis and her tongue teased the helmet and little hole.

"This seems the same Sarah and you know I loved your penis two months ago."

I closed my eyes as Syn licked along the shaft.

She paused and pushed her fingers into her panties.

"I'm quite aroused Sarah."

I opened my eyes to see her fingers and her tongue licking me.

"Let me taste you Syn."

I could sense that Syn was unsure what she should do next. She looked up at my eyes. She held my penis and she could feel my warm body. Syn turned to look up at my face.

Syn thought, 'this was my new girlfriend and she is incredibly sexy.'

Her warm mouth again engulfed my penis that she knew so well. With her hand she reached up to my mouth again and I extended my tongue to touch Syn's long fingers. As she licked softly on the now hardened member in her mouth she felt me shaking. My climax was close.

Syn starred at me, my closed eyes as she licked and suckled her body. She moved up to kiss me replacing her long finger with her tongue while her hand rubbed the smooth shaft. My body responded and I pushed my tongue further exploring the inside of Syn's mouth. She played with my tongue.

I paused and lightly bit down on Syn's lips gently as her fingers touched my breasts and pushed the bra cups off.

Standing now I pulled Syn to me as she spun me about, my long hair flying.

"My god you are so beautiful. I'll have to thank Dr. Charlene in the morning!" she said quietly.

Now Syn dropped back to her knees and took my penis deep into her mouth, holding me about my bottom. I moved my hands to the side of Syn's shoulders.

"Is this penis that special too?" I asked.

Syn looked up and her eyes smiled yes.

I reached my hands back and under my bra and unclipped the clasps. I held my breasts while watching Syn working on my very hard penis. I leaned forward and pulled Syn up to my breasts. She suckled on the left nipple gently.

Moaning I arched my back. I could feel my hard penis rubbing against Syn's leg.

Syn released my nipple and slipped backward to the couch.

"I wanted you to find something that would make you special Sarah but I could not have imagine this Sarah. Thom was changed by the sexual events in March and I didn't see how you could become what you wanted to be, a woman. Are you happy?"

I looked to her face and closed my eyes, "When I decided to take this trip I had no idea what may come to be. I wanted something that you and Betsey had but I didn't dream this."

I looked about me and waved my hands across myself.

I didn't speak but considered my experiences. The sexual acts with Sofia; her probing and milking me in London; the escape and the capture. The sex I shared with both a woman and a man was inescapable. I had transverse the gender-divide to a new non-binary condition. I loved the female fucking I had with Sofia but I was conflicted. Could that be a real loving relationship? The sad ending of the penetration by Dimetri didn't quell my interest in his or any man's cock. Maybe there was more experimenting to be done.

Now I looked to Syn and asked her, "Is there room for me in your life? Can you see loving a girl with a penis or will Betsey still draw you away?"

The statement and question were at the core of me now. It was revealing. I realized that I had left to find myself, this self and yet I wanted her to love me. Her love for Betsey was one thing but I now wondered if I was jealous. Did I expect Syn to love me more as a woman?

I now knelt and pushed her hem and panty aside. Her pussy had been all I known before London. Sofia's was different but Syn's had never left my mind. Her clit became aroused as I licked her softly. My fingers moved along her perineum and rimmed her tight bottom. She didn't flinch but moaned softly. I wanted to explore my world with her and this honey hole we now shared.

"Yes Sarah, I want you there too."

My tongue moistened her and my finger entered easily.

"Lick my sweetie then fill my bottom with your stiff clit."

Her wet asshole was mine and I attacked the tight ring with my tongue.

"Okay baby," she said, "I want you to stuff your tongue in me. I've been cleaning daily since London. You go as far as it feel good."

I wondered if she could take my stiff prick. Her hips were on the edge of the bed. I kissed her pussy and then moved to her breasts. The taut nipples I played with my teeth.

She reached and took hold of my penis and settled it at her butt hole.

"Oh god Honey!" as the first inch of my cock began to fill her asshole. She slipped on to her back as I slipped into her deeper.

Syn pulled her legs up to her chest.

"That feels wonderful Sarah. Stuff my ass inch by inch."

I watched her face for signs of distress but her body began to rock and move. She was softly moaning.

I had heard years ago that anal sex required you to warm up to but Syn was enjoying the subtle movements of me in and out of her body. I wasn't rough nor in a hurry.

"Roll me to my left hip Sarah, yes, lift my right leg and put your clit in me again."

I now felt Syn was showing me her love. I looked down and saw her looking at me in a loving way. She moved gently against me. I felt like crying but somehow resisted the feelings. I took Syn's hands and placed them on my breasts. She gently caressed me as I began to move more assertively move up and down.

Syn moaned loudly.

"Fuck me Sarah, fuck my body sweetie."

Then I began to climax. The deep internal rubbing of the helmet of my clit brought a spasm and I shot deep into Syn's ass.

"Oh my god Synthia!"

Syn was screaming too.

"Yes baby, fuck me, fuck my ass Sarah!"

Her anal orgasm was something new. Her muscle clenched my penis as she thrashed about though I was held tight within her bottom. After several minutes we both collapse spent.

I kissed her and held her for an hour. As I turned to sit up Syn still lay with the tip of my penis at her bottom. My juice was oozing from her butt. When I gathered her in my arms and my clit stiffen again. We kissed and held each other.

A moment later we were both crying. The world I had entered with her was now where we both could be. After we slept for some time I stood and saw her still sleeping.

I walked to get us some water but she stirred and leaned up on her elbows smiling at me in the soft light. I turned to walk closer.

"When I left did you have a clue where or why Syn?"

Last spring she hadn't pushed the idea to me. Syn now insisted that she purposely stay back and allowed me to make this all happen.

"Betsey was possibly more aware Sarah. My anxiety was that you seemed so certain in May when we spoke about the trip."

She took the glass from me.

"I wanted you to decide independently what you wanted. I had begun to understand as Betsey shared small doubts but I never expected the adventure to allow you this level of change Sarah."

She now stood. We were both naked and we looked into each other's eyes.

"But I'm damn sure I'm not letting you change anything. I love you Sarah."

The noise of the clinking glasses was subtle. We kissed and fell back into bed.

The next few days we stayed in Porthcaw on the shore. We spent time on the beach and took two trips into the National Park. Syn insisted that being with me was the same yet better. We could share so much more. The lovemaking was special and I wondered if I would want anyone else.

"You're too new to this Sarah. I would, I mean to suggest, I would expect you to want to be with a man, freely."

I hugged her closely, our breasts tight to one another.

I could wait for that. Maybe once I was home and settled. I needed to enjoy her now.

I had asked Syn to not tell me what she had learned of the souls we left behind, Sofia, Petra, Nela, Helena nor the Agent. We left from Heathrow together and Betsey was to meet our plane. Syn held my hand as we touched down.

"My god Sarah we're home!"

It's a good thing to be loved. Synthia came to find me and helped me get back home. Pittsburgh looked wonderful as we flew over prior to landing. About a year ago she had named her small home and garden 'Eden'. She felt it was a special place. The garden was a beautiful reserve with large oaks and Maples. The flowers constantly bloomed throughout the three seasons and the small brook babbled quietly.

I was a very different person after this London trip and yet I now knew I had been loved. Synthia's love had given me this new freedom.

My world would evolve slowly as we settled into our new life. There would be new people and maybe new lovers but Syn was mine forever. I was happy to be back in Eden.

The End

By MadQuill

*****

I plan to submit this as an Erotica Couplings story as well. I know there are some errors but I hope you can excuse my past-tense mistakes and grammar errors.

1...456789