Syn's Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nela was the person I had saw the most those first days and although her primary language was Czech she understood a good deal of English. She unlocked the door and came up the stairs each morning. She helped me with my toilette and dressing. The adjacent three rooms were all I had seen. She unlocked the far room each morning after ten and allowed me to relax on the sofa for about an hour each afternoon.

The two adjoined spaces served as my dining room and bath. When the three doors were open I could walk approximately twenty-five meters. The bedroom was at the opposite end and the bath was nearly as large as it.

On the second morning, after a simple breakfast Nela said in her broken English, "Madam say you practice Sarah."

"Practice what?" I said as I sat on the edge of the bed still wearing my nightdress.

Nela went to the closet and opened the doors. I stood and came to her side to the wide closet filled with dresses and gowns, heels and other accessories.

"You wear and practice," she bent to pickup a tall-heeled shoe, "these Sarah." She removed a dress from a hangar and I got the idea.

An hour later Nela came back up the stairs. I had selected my own bra from the collection she'd fabricated. The one I wore was a half-cup that allowed my sensitive nipples to peek above the fabric. I had also put on the pantyhose from Gerbe. They were a fishnet in black, and I wore a lovely targa panty. After an hour of walking with the 100mm heels I had sat down at the window to pause.

She came to me and was assertive, "too much sit, walk Sarah."

At her direction I stood and began to parade back and forth between the rooms. Nela walked to each door and placed a wooden stop. Now there was a path with each of the three wide doors swung wide.

An hour later I was again resting when I'd turned to look toward the top of the stair. I'd heard the door being unlock and then the sound of someone walking up the ten steps of the wood stairway.

"More walk Sarah," Nela said when she saw me sitting on the windowsill again.

This time though she had me followed her to the closet. She took out another dress.

"the dress, shoes," she wanted me to change the outfit. She even pulled a different brassiere and thong out of the dresser.

"these now," and handed me a new pair of hose.

"I make seams good," she meant the back seams of the hose'.

During that second day Nela would appear every two or three hours and direct me back to the closet for another outfit and then to the bath.

"here, for hair" handing me a special hat made of plastic. "shower Sarah, please."

Over the next three days under her direction I guessed that I had changed into and out of almost the lot of thirty outfits. But without guidance I was unaware if my efforts of selecting and dressing were successful.

"I don't know why I have to re-dress three and four times a day," I said when she brought a light lunch of cheese and some white wine the third day.

"Because Madam Sofia says."

Later I found out that during the first week of my stay Miss Petra had Sofia working with a young Swedish girl. Micheala had mumbled something when I asked where Sofia was. Her English wasn't great but she'd said, "With other Swede."

- - - - - - - - -

Petra was still anxious about how I had escaped in London but wanted to trust her trainer. As the two watched the monitors Sofia quickly considered the scale of the operation.

Sofia asked Petra as they watched, "Do you have these, I mean to say, are the rooms always this busy?"

It was after six in the evening and the sun was setting.

Sofia counted seven of the nine large monitors were lite. Three screens showed girls that Sofia had met over the past few days performing for on-line clients. The girls could be described as beautiful. Their faces were very feminine and each was model thin. Sofia wondered about their very large round breasts. Only one of girl's implants appeared normal. The breasts of the other two seemed to be barely held within their bodies. The acts these transwomen performed were mostly masturbation and arousal however one of the tgirls as involved with ass-play for her on-line client.

The surprise to Sofia was the quality of the room arrangements that Petra girls used. The stages appeared to be set in private but very lovely bedrooms. Each of the sets had an elaborate bath adjacent connected to the bedroom. There were multiple cameras for each stage suite. Sofia saw on one monitor a handsome male was washing a girl who sat in a tub filled with bubbles. Another screen showed a couple having sex. The male was sucking off a tgirl through her mesh pantyhose. Sofia watched this pair carefully for the girl could really act. The sexual response to her lover didn't appear forced. There was actual passion in her eyes.

Petra commented, "That girl is quite natural and beautiful. Ibiza is from Berlin. I hope that with your guidance the American will perform as well. Ibiza has been with us for four months and has made me a fortune. We've tried to market her with a DVD, direct sales, but the clients want the real girl not a taped version. I do have a clip of her giving one of the studs a blowjob that you must study. She has simply extraordinary control of her partner. Her face is so feminine that you wouldn't guess that she is transgender."

Sofia considered the image of the girl, "So she is now compensated for her work?"

Petra turned and looked at her slyly, "Well Ibiza is paid yes. Her surgeries were expensive you realize. The scale of her pay increases every other month."

Petra looked about and saw that Dimetri was snoozing.

"I hope to keep her here for a least another eighteen months. She is too beautiful and will eventually request more compensation," she said this quietly.

Sofia smiled, "and the others, do they each see their pay escalate?"

Petra frowned, "Sofia it is too private a question. You are the highest paid of my consultants. I want you to complete your assignment with this Sarah."

Sofia moved close to her.

"We will get started very soon Miss Petra. I'm certain you will be pleased."

Petra smiled and hugged Sofia. She though to herself,

'I like the Dutch girl and the London issue was really caused by the inattentive Agent. Dimetri was never comfortable with the woman. Her name was strange too, Annais. He had predicted that her history would become an issue. It didn't matter; Annais was no longer her contact. The London fiasco was in the past.'

The Agent had previously been employed by Petra but now worked independently. Annais had help to recruit the Doctor nearly a year earlier. Petra had found she liked the Doctor. Her name was Charlene after her transition. To Petra the doctors' gender was beside the point. WebXxon required new girls and hence a skilled surgeon. Doctor Charlene was quite good. Better that the surgeon understands the procedures. During the past year Charlene had helped three girls.

It turned out that I would be the last person she performed surgery on.

- - - - - - - - - -

On the morning of the fifth day in Slovakia Sofia finally arrived to see me. Nela and her arrived before nine. I was sitting on the sofa in my dress for the morning practice. Sofia walked to me and I stood and hugged her.

"I have seen you each day Sarah and I'm happily surprised. The outfits you are selecting are getting more stylish. Just as I told the Boss they would."

I looked about wondering how she had seen me. There must be a camera system but I chose not to confirm the fact. I also decided to not ask about her Boss. When she'd paused I asked the two questions I had prepared for her.

"Sofia where are we?" I calmly asked.

She smiled slyly. I enjoyed the smell of her perfume. I hadn't seen her in over four days. That last time she'd worn a casual outfit of jeans. Today she was wearing a skirt and blouse with black high heels and nude hose'. She looked beautiful and I secretly wished she would play with my body like she had in London.

She smiled and took my chin in her right hand, "Bratislava I told you."

I looked down but she held my chin, "but that's a big city Sofia. We're not in a city."

Her eyes looked a little smoky. Her face was flawless as always and her lips looked wet with the dark red paint or stain.

"You are correct Sarah. But the city is a short distance away."

My second question, "When will you come and play with me?"

I missed her attention. I stood wearing a frilly short gown with a satin bodice. Waves of chiffon fell from the back of the gown covering my bottom. The sexy nude tights were embroidered with small sparkling stones and I wore nude toned tall heels with a slight platform.

"I had business with the others but you'll be given a bath this afternoon and then I'll be up okay Sarah?"

She ran her fingers down my exposed arm and slipped under the hem to squeeze my panty covered bottom.

"In a few hours dear. Now practice."

When I'd turned at the end of my walk I saw her wave and head toward the stairs.

Meanwhile across the valley Petra watched the monitor that showed her charge pacing me, her new girl. The image on the screen assured her that me, this girl from Pittsburgh was worth the difficulty of my re-capture. The tech had posted video snippets on the website of me. The attention to these clips of me was off the charts. Petra thought that my work for the WebXxon would be re-paid within the first few months if not weeks of my debut.

That was still ten days away. Petra felt I was still awkward. She was talking with Dimetri.

"The new girl Sarah is a bit rough still. She hasn't been a typical transfemme. It isn't her appearance though. Her figure is divine. She just doesn't move or act sufficiently feminine. The clients would see that and our opportunity could be lost."

She had changed the camera view.

"I do think her bottom is ready."

The camera now showed me comfortably cat walking, really strutting, about the rooms. I had some soft background music on. Nela had provided several mixed recordings.

"I need to have Sofia push her more. The girl can tolerant more severe direction and I need to have her ready soon."

Petra was tapping her heel as she watched the monitors that now showed the suite where I was living. The control she required was essential and Sofia was a very skilled trainer. She turned to the other bank of illuminated screens.

The dark deep voice spoke, "Relax PP we both can deal with a wait."

The man called her PP, short for Pretty Petra. They were partners in this business.

"The bitch's escape cost us a week. Let Miss Sofia do her job and allow her work over there to take its course. In the meantime please have your girl from Sweden come in here. I want to fuck something."

Petra turned and saw that Dimetri had his cock out and was looking at screen seven where the redhead she brought over two months ago was posing for the camera.

This 'girl' Petra had extracted from a Brussels brothel. Petra had arranged for Richart to pick her up. The young tranny had been seen by one of her regulars who had visited Brussels. It was an easy transformation for 'Helena' had been dressing for well over a year but without guidance. Petra had selected the girl's name.

A few minutes later Helena saw the black light illuminate and cut short her session.

"Thank you for the tip sir. We've been on-line together for almost thirty minutes and I have to pee."

She air kissed towards the camera and the lights went out.

The house lights came up and she gathered her bra and panty. She stepped into the tiny G-string pulling it up and over the garters and then she tucked her soft penis. Helena had to admit that Miss Petra had been good to her. She hadn't been beaten in over eight weeks. The bruises on her face and thighs had healed.

There were maids assigned to the various girls but two were directed to focus on Helena. She had been taught to correctly apply her makeup. The young transsexual had a thin waist and nice legs. Her hair was now colored a subtle mixed auburn and she had learned to style it successfully. The clothes she had been provided were beautiful and the others had guided her on outfit selections and colors. The care she received was really helpful and she could now easily pass. The best was having the other girls around. Their stories and advice had made her aware of how difficult a streetwalkers' life was. With Miss Sofia's help Helena was developing her confidence. She was learning more each day. The clients seemed to appreciate her appearance and the sex play was fun.

The door lock released and her manager told Helena that Miss Petra had summons.

"I just need a minute to pee sir."

He stopped her at the door to the water closet.

"I said Miss Petra has called for you. My job is to assure your safety, yours is to follow instructions. If the Mistress wants to let you urinate then so be it but get that cover-up on and get your ass upstairs!"

This evening the manager on duty was named Morge. He had a meanness that the other two men lacked. The name sounded like a surname to the young Swedish boi. She had been told by the older girls that he was allowed to hurt any of the girls if he determined it was necessary. He had worked with Petra for years and during that time she had needed him to enforce the rules on at least three 'girls'. The others had told Helena that the bruises weren't the only affects of his beatings. One girl from somewhere east had her arm broken. The ten transwomen Helena had met were from all over Europe and a few still didn't earn well due to their poor English.

The best of the girls had remarkable bodies with flawless skin and big chests. Helena felt that they all looked so much more feminine than she. She marveled at these trans beauties every day. Generally the older girls kept to themselves but several had been friendly. She settled the dress straps onto her shoulder and aligned the narrow bra straps. As she adjusted the tight necklace she wondered what Miss Petra would need her for. She hadn't spoken with her in several weeks.

The maids were always available to help Helena with her makeup and hair. The training had allowed Helena to complete her look much quicker and the negative comments from the clients were decreasing. Several other girls were also being developed but she was the youngest and least aware of this sexual world.

Each of the dorm rooms had two beds. Helena had shared a room with three different girls since arriving. The three roommates acted more like big sisters and she was told that they were directed to be of assistance to her. They had been with Petra for over a year and were older than Helena.

Helena still didn't see herself as a woman. She wanted to have nice large breasts like the others. The fact that Miss Petra had put her on hormones to cause her body to change meant it would be several more months before the tiny bumps on her chest could be seen as breasts.

She knocked lightly on the door at the end of the hall and she heard a soft voice say, "Vjet". Helena pushed open the door.

Helen had never been in the room but she knew it was called 'Kontrola'. As she entered she saw the view of the narrow valley and the steep slope due to the tall windows. The sun was strong and caused some glare. She hadn't seen the sunlight in the past few days due to her duty schedule. Turning a little away and shielding her eyes she noticed the bank of wide screens but couldn't see the images, just some glowing masses. A moment later she heard Miss Petra's voice.

"Come to me girl. Oh the suns glare. Your eyes aren't accustomed to the light yet," Petra said.

Helena heard heels hitting the wood floor while she tried to see the screens. Then she felt a hand.

"I'll help you. There is that better?"

She looked up to the voice. Miss Petra was a tall woman of one hundred seventy-six centimeters. She wore a black suit and heels. The last time Helena had met with Petra was over two week ago. However she had seen Miss Petra during the morning lineup most days. Now the tall older woman didn't wear glasses and her long brown hair was loose.

Helena smiled as Petra had turned her away from the windows. Now Helena saw the screens beyond Miss Petra's shoulder about three meters away.

"Yes Miss Petra, the sun, "

"Do not worry of that Helena. My partner needs your attention."

As Petra took her arm and walked to the other end of the space away from the screens Helena caught a glimpse of the nine screens. Four were dark but the others showed several of the women but they were having sex with men. Helena hadn't seen any of these men. In fact other than Morge and the other two managers she hadn't met any men while at the agency.

Now she stood beside Miss Petra and met the partner. He was middle-aged and with graying hair. The man looked at Helena as Miss Petra had her spin.

"Dimetri likes you Helena. This is a good thing since he has a sharp eye for talent."

Petra paused Helena's spin with the girl's bottom facing toward Dimetri.

"Well Dimetri, what do you think of my young northern girl?"

As positioned by Miss Petra Helena was now looking directly at the nine large screens and saw that the other four were now lit and she recognized each of the girls from the dorm. Then she turned to look back toward this Dimetri. He had extended his hand and she also saw that the man had his penis in his other hand.

Helena felt Miss Petra's fingers pushing her panty away and spreading her butt cheeks,

"I think Dimetri wants to fuck you Helena."

Helena saw that her mistress had a small tube in her other hand. A moment later the opening of Helena's body was covered with the lube.

"Dimetri, move forwards a moment to help me get this nubie atop your cock."

Miss Petra held the girl but also pushed Helena's hips downward. Helena felt her hose' covered leg touch the arm of the wide chair and then she felt the stiff tip of the cock at her opening. She hadn't been penetrated by a cock since leaving Brussels weeks ago. She was now aware that this was not elective. This man would fuck her with her mistress helping to de-flower her bottom.

Helena looked to Miss Petra and saw that she was smiling and then the older woman took Helena's face in her hands and kissed her on the mouth. The sweet tongue of her mistress surprised Helena but it also distracted the girl for a moment as the tip of the hard prick entered Helena.

"ahhh, ohh, shit Miss,"

But the kiss stopped her cries and now Petra's fingers rubbed the girls' tiny breasts as the she sank down and the cock filled her bottom. The man's rough hands were now on her hose' as her mistress continued the kiss. Helena reached to pull her mistress into a hug as Petra's tongue pushed into Helena's mouth matching the deep thrusts of the man's dick.

Helena's tight opening had been filled during the past two weeks but not with a real penis. The maids had insisted that the anal plugs were required. Now she better understood why WebXxon was willing to provide her with care, food and clothes. The video sessions were leading to something bigger. The agency was her new pimp and the big penis in her bottom would be just the beginning.

As their kiss paused Helena moaned.

"Yes Miss Petra, my tiny tits, yes pinch them."

The breathing of the man below Helena wasn't what she cared about. Helena was a lesbian. In her mind having her mistress's kisses and touching her was perfect. Her little clit wasn't stiff due to the hormones but Helena was aroused and was nearing climax.

Petra paused her kiss to look to Dimetri.

"Fuck my fresh little pussy. Fill her with your juice Dimetri."

The lube in Helena's bottom was making the ass sex enjoyable. Most of the men she had fucked while in Brussels cared less for her comfort. Her bottom was assaulted and it generally wasn't enjoyable.

1...34567...9