Syn's Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised that I was sensing her slow play at my ass. It was so new I closed my eyes for a moment as Syn moved to kiss me.

The penetration was subtle but Betsey saw my penis rise and moved to fellate me as Syn continued the kiss.

A moment later I ejaculated but Betsey moved away at the right moment and my semen oozed onto my stomach.

Betsey had helped Syn understand and she supported my simple gender experiments. Without her support I wouldn't be in London.

- - - - - - - - - -

The details of my summer exploration I had not shared with Synthia. Now of course she knew everything. I was almost a female.

One of her question was well considered.

"They said that they left you intact because?"

The idea that the Doctor had gone to the trouble seemed incorrect. Syn felt I was in a seriously dangerous position.

"They had a more devious plan Sarah. Take everything you have and get away from the Savoy right now."

Synthia search for the Agents' website showed that it was off-line. I'd been drawn into trusting an Agent from the Internet. Syn had been trying to reach me since the twenty-ninth when I was three days overdue. During the days before I'd got the cellphone back she had contacted my credit card company. After four days of asking for help the chief security manager had agreed to confirm that the last charge was for the Savoy suite just yesterday. The manager had the card cancelled since there was no signed receipt for the previous three charges.

My cell beeped quietly. It was a text from Syn,

'I'm flying tonight; hotel on Leicester Square, the Radisson

They will give you a key for tonight'

At the Embassy it took a few calls to get passed the gate. They had a Guard escort me to a third floor office. This Corporal Derrick had a smile on his face as we moved through the maze of desks and cubicles.

I blushed when he said, "It's not often we get an assignment to protect a pretty guest Miss."

Within a few hours a temporary Visa was prepared which would serve as my temporary credentials. The woman who actually did the paperwork told me that she had heard of several unconfirmed cases similar to mine.

"There was a woman from Mexico a few months back. There were no leads to work. Are you certain the Xxon Salon was on Grosvenor Hill?"

"I was near the Gagosian." She was making notes.

Then I recalled the name of the reviewer, "Tiggs, Julie Tiggs." I failed to mention Miranda though.

After several hours a clerk arrived with a new identity card.

"Your new paperwork shows you as just S. Henman. Thom is still noted in the computer though. We would suggest that you limit your travels for a few days Miss Henman. Try to stay inside. We cannot assure your safety."

It was late afternoon when the Embassy driver pulled up to the Radisson.

I entered the Hotel and got settled for the night. I tried to sleep but considered how close I'd come to some tragic end. The Agent had been interested in me surely but exactly how I couldn't guess. I was tired and still a little sore. Thinking of what plans they might have had caused me to cry. I was entangled with a criminal group. I wished I had just been a little less capable of taking this journey. The funds were near irrelevant and therefore I had suspended my good judgment. Now I was a new girl. I touched my nipples lightly and my penis stirred.

I had reviewed and visited many transgender sites before embarking on the plan to come to London. None had met my goal. The dressing sites were numerous but seemed less than fulfilling. The Agent had promised a 'complete feminine existence'. The suggestion was that a minimum of seven days and no more than three weeks be allowed. I had been so intrigued I missed the evidence that I would be giving up some of my freedom. This wasn't the only website that prepared and placed individuals. There were D&S dungeons that offered similar experiences but those weren't my fantasy. I hadn't truly been fooled or trick. I'd just acted imprudently. Now I had a new body and quite a story to tell.

Again I was up early. The dawn hadn't come. After thirty minutes I decided to walk to the Lobby for some coffee. I had only two outfits and decide to slip on the jeans but I wore my heels, not the flats.

The desk attendant told me the breakfast wouldn't be ready for at least twenty minutes. The lobby was less comfortable than most.

"You could try the coffee house in the Garden Square."

The dawn had come just before six and the Lobby was quiet. I looked out the revolving doors and could see people walking to the coffee shop across the lawn in the middle of the Square. I saw my reflection in the glass of the revolving door. The disguise seemed to be working and I felt comfortable. I wanted to get outside and enjoy the fresh air as a woman.

Having crossed the street I had just stepped over the curb when I was jumped by someone hiding behind a wide old tree. I never saw the attacker for a bag was over my head and then a second person grabbed my arms from the other side. My mistake could have been avoided but within a minute of leaving the Hotel I was gagged and in the back of a van.

"Subject in hand."

I heard a female voice say but I didn't recognize the Agent's voice.

I think there may have been three people in the Van. With my head covered by the bag I couldn't see their faces but I recognized the voice of Richart. A few moments later I lost consciousness.

I awoke to the loud and rough sound of an older airframe. I was still masked and there was a different gag in my mouth. My arms were secured to the braces on the un-insulated inner wall of the airplane. The noise was too much and it was dark. I eventually fell asleep again.

The landing was rough but it had awoken me and I saw that Richart had removed the bag. I hadn't seen anyone else. A few minutes later the plane's engines stopped and Richart released my arms. I saw that there were marks left by the tight ropes. The sunlight was low so I guessed it was the next morning. I had no idea where I was.

Richart began to speak while he removed the ropes restraining me.

"You thought she would let you run off after having invested in you Sarah? Maybe someday you will re-pay the cost of the surgical augmentations and you may be release by the Boss. She will take you from here. I'm done with helping her with you faggie boi's. You're the last. She will be lucky if the police don't find her and lock her up."

Richart pulled me from the aircraft and he forced me to sit on the small bit of tarmac covered with loose gravel. I looked around to see that this was a small airfield with just a rusty metal shed adjacent to the gravel runway. There were two large late model Merc's on the right side. From the black one a woman stepped out.

Richart turned from his other task of closing the bay doors to walk towards the cars. A few moments later he returned.

He smiled and waved a wrapped package, "Cash is the best reward!"

I watched as he pulled himself into a small hatch and pulled it closed. The twin engines of the old DC-3 aircraft started and the air from the propellers was blowing my loosely braided hair about. I saw a woman exit the second car and step quickly to my side. She helped me stand and than pulled me away toward the second car. The dust had blown into my eyes and my hands were still bound. I tried to look into her eyes but the dust had caused them to fill with tears. I could tell it was Sofia.

The plane moved off as she opened the left door and pushed me in. I heard the lock click. A moment later the locks released but I was surprised as Sofia entered from the right. The locks re-closed. I still couldn't see and my eyes stung. I was covered in dust. Once inside the vehicle Sofia wiped my eyes carefully with a moist towelette. She wore large sunglasses, a beret on her head, black matt leather heels and a windbreaker with her jeans.

"Welcome to the Czech Republic," she said.

"We're almost home Sarah. A short drive and we will be in Bratislava. Once there you will be cleaned, fed and pampered. You are the Boss's prize. You will help her re-generate her network. I'm glad I was here to meet you. She was not happy I'd failed and you had escaped. She has had to pay Richart a double fee to get you here."

I didn't know where Bratislava was. I didn't realize that it was across another border.

- - - - - - - - -

Synthia had hailed a cabbie at Heathrow. She had decided to let me sleep and therefore she didn't text me of her landing. Arriving at the Radisson around ten, just a few hours after I stepped out for a coffee, Syn asked for the room key. Once upstairs she opened the suite door hoping to see me. The maid had straightened the room sometime after I'd gone for the coffee. She immediately tried my cell but there was message :

'you have reached a non-functioning number. Please hang up and dial again'

Panicked she went back to the Front Desk and asked to speak with the Hotel Manager.

A few hours later the Radisson tech manager show her and the Hotel Manager the video from earlier that morning. It showed me looking cautiously about the Lobby and then stepping into the revolving door. She saw my smile as I reviewed my outfit as my hand ran through my long hair. Then they watched as the tape re-played my crossing the street. One of the exterior cameras had picked up the assault.

"Oh Sarah why didn't you just stay in the Hotel?"

The cameras of the other two locations nearby showed a portion of the abduction but there was nothing showing the van. I was lost.

Before Syn left the security office of the Hotel she asked, "Can I please watch the tape again? Shoot, can I use my phone camera to make a copy?"

Syn figured that the video had more information about my appearance than the single text image I'd sent her.

She contacted the London Police. A case file was setup up but even with the video they said there was nothing they could do. The masked people had been careful. The commander interviewed her and made notes about the events. Syn decided to withhold my gender change since the records had been revised by the Embassy.

"We will try and find Miss Tiggs. She is the best lead. An officer will look into her bank records as well."

He looked at the phone video again, "She's a looker huh?"

Her call to the Embassy was easier since she had previously made the inquiry for me. The discussion wasn't fruitful however they were sympathetic.

When she returned to the Hotel she saw the manager.

"The Police will get to the bottom of her disappearance Miss."

Syn smile but she didn't share his level of hope. She was frighten for me and wondered how she would sleep.

- - - - - - - -

That first day in Slovakia Sofia and two other women did help clean and prepare me. Later that evening I was measured by two seamstresses. They spoke in meters and centimeters in a language I didn't know. I heard Sofia say the number ninety-four. That was almost thirty-eight inches. My chest could not be that large but my hips were wide.

Sofia came to my side.

"They must prepare all of the fine garments and lingerie you will require. These girls use the finest materials. I'll show you Sarah."

I watched as Sofia pulled her blouse bodice free so that her bosom and her beautiful brassiere was exposed.

"The satin is imported. Nela has worked with Lisa Charme for many years and Michaela was an apprentice for the Cosabella line in their Italian shop. Cosabella means 'beautiful thing'."

I looked at the three women. I still didn't understand why I was important to this group. I was despondent having stupidly caused my fate. My tears had ceased but my heart was sore.

Sofia touched me gently.

"Sarah you are a beautiful creature too."

The room they gave me connected to several others. I studied the two workers. They were an odd couple but Nela seemed to be in charge. She was a bit taller than Sofia and had an oval face with a fine brow line. She may have been forty years old. Michaela I wondered about; she was short at one hundred sixty-three centimeters and was plump. Her facial skin looked rough though there was no beard.

In the morning I awoke to see Nela putting a basket full of undergarments into the middle drawer of the bureau in the room they'd given me.

I had slept remarkably well given the difficult days past. I sat up a little and said hello in English to her. She turned and smiled, "Ahojte, Ako sa mate?"

I guessed that she'd asked how I was, "Very well thank you Nela."

In this light I could see that she was a beautiful woman. It wasn't due to her dress or her manner, just her facial features. Seeing the collection of garments she sorted in the drawers I realized that she and Michaela must have worked all night.

After she left my room I went to the drawer. I turned toward the stairs when I heard the lock click. There were at least seven gorgeous brassieres, ten pairs of various types of panties and three chemises. Each had a small label that read: Sarah by Nela.

In the upper drawer I found many packages of hose' from different countries. There were at least twenty different packages in varying colors and tones. I turned to the closets and was surprised by the collection of clothes.

I sat down on the small chair near the wardrobe with a robe wrapped about me. I wasn't going anywhere. Sofia had smiled but also said that I would be used to help her 'boss' and a network. I tried to recall the map of Eastern Europe but I couldn't remember where the Czech border was.

The morning was beautiful and I was left alone. I considered how this was really an extension of my escapade.

I returned to the bed and lay thinking of my situation. Clearly I wasn't leaving this place easily. I had yet to meet this 'Boss' and I felt strange. I was still unaccustomed to my body though the scars were now almost invisible.

I got up and walked to the other room and removed the robe. Lifting the cotton chemise over my head I saw my breasts move. At the tall mirror I reviewed my body. I looked at the bruises on my arms from the bonds of the rough flight. They would heal. The scars from the implants beneath my arms were less red each day. My throat had healed and my voice was growing stronger each day, yet I still had trouble raising a shout. The sound was quite different. I could almost carry a tune now.

I got up and walked to the bath and thought that this was actually my first day as a woman. The last two weeks were more or less lost due to my recovery, then my running away and now the travel. My funk was still caused by my stupid decision at the Radisson. I couldn't imagine I was going to leave here anytime soon.

I looked at my face carefully in the mirror at the sink. My cheeks I thought had always been high. Now with the weight loss my face looked model like. I wondered how much I now weighed. I looked back to the generous room and the furnishings. Back in the bath in a small cabinet I found cleaning supplies including some lye. I considered an escape but whom would I attack and how would I get back to England?

Back at the bath mirror I noticed my nose. It was always a small feature but with the work on the cheeks it looked more somehow, more perfect. Previously I hadn't considered my lips but now I did and was sure that they'd done something to increase them; maybe a small amount of collagen?

The major issue I had was understanding this new hair. It's care, its weight and its color. The affect on my face and general appearance was startling. These new strands were almost eighty-five centimeters long. I couldn't guess how long I would have to wait to see my own hair grow to this length. Maybe it would be three years or even four years? It had made me anxious to see the few inches Miranda had trimmed to make the short modified pixie so cute.

Standing in my bare feet I rotated to see my bottom. Sofia had touched me there yesterday evening. She had told me that her previous 'milking' was to begin again.

'and Nela will bring your bottom plug to you with your breakfast Sarah'

So this was one of the few moments I could consider my butt without her playing back there. Was their goal to enlarge my bottom? I didn't think so for they would have done so in London. Sofia's earlier devices had made it easier for her to put the bigger stone device in my bottom last week.

I now started to understand what my use to them was related to my birth in America. They had brought me to this place and adjusted my body so that I would appear female. But I had asked to be guided to a feminine existence. I was nearly five thousand miles from home and I couldn't weigh more than one hundred thirty pounds and now my face was as feminine and as sexy as any models. I was in Eastern Europe for their purposes. I wasn't physically restrained but I was captured and controlled. I might just be their new transgender sex slave hidden in their remote castle.

I returned to the bed and sat considering the past four months. Syn and Betsey's dressing me had lead to us enjoy several nights of wild sex. They had played with my bottom but our sex acts weren't like Sofia's. Before then I'd only dreamed of dressing in women's clothing. Syn had understood well before I did. She realized that I needed to see if living as a woman could somehow fulfill me in a way I wasn't. She was clear though; she would love me if after the trip if I came home a female. She had suggested I consider a true transition not only the partial emersion. I thought my business would be affected and was a little unsure. Just changing genders seemed crazy two months ago. Once exposed in London to the fine garments I had become a little possessed.

Now changing sexes didn't. I just wished I had listened to Synthia and slept until she'd arrived at the London Radisson.

I was now under Sofia's absolute control. Well actually this Boss's control.

For weeks Sofia had me on a specific diet and back in London she had initiated me to her bowel cleaning procedure. When I was sedated I had no ability to affect her and she did many things to my bottom.

But this woman was my keeper. The sex with her in London had allowed me amazing orgasms. I was actually looking forward to spending time with her. What might now happen? I couldn't imagine getting away again. I would have to carefully study the conditions of this new sanctuary. When Sofia came next to my room her new project would begin. My journey was evolving. I had to address these changes or be compelled to their decisions.

Resolving and committing to my preservation seemed the only course. I would pretend to be happily in their care. I had no acting skills but those taught by Sofia. The escape in London was partially because she had relaxed around me. I didn't know that the security systems had failed that night. I now knew that was how I had simply walked away. It may take many more weeks or even months until I could develop a plan to get away from this new place. In the meanwhile I would indulge Sofia and the captors and try to remain safe. They were in control of my life for the present and I needed their care and support.

My adventure had gone well beyond my imagination.

The end of Part One

Syn's Eden

By MadQuill

Please remember this is a copyrighted work and all legal disclaimers apply.

Thank you for your comments

Part Two

During the past few days I had discovered little about of the conditions of the place where Sofia's Boss ran her operation. The building I was housed in was up the slope beyond a small compound or farm village. The southeast facing windows meant that the rooms and spaces I'd been allowed to use did not require artificial lighting until near sundown. The climate was comfortable as the breeze came up and across the steep valley. I had sat on the sill of the window of my suite watching the slow activities in the village below. It appeared to be mostly a farming community as the men and women moved to the fields each day and back with their animals toward late afternoon. I hadn't seen a vehicle other than the carts these farmers used.

123456...9