Tabitha Takes a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
callmQ67
callmQ67
259 Followers

"You stupid cunt," he said to Bethany. "When I want your opinion, I'll ask for it." Malik scratched his chin. He seemed to be pondering her fate—and probably mine, too. "I was gonna let you off easy," he said. "But your insubordination has altered my thinking. More extreme measures are required."

One of the guys chuckled, "I love it when he says shit like that."

"Get up here on your hands and knees," Malik said to my sis, indicating a large ottoman. It was about three feet square, its top a thick cushion like the matching chair. She obediently followed his orders. When Bethany was on her hands and knees, Malik pushed down on her shoulders. "Head down, ass up," he said. "Legs apart."

The position displayed my gorgeous sister in the most obscene and vulnerable way imaginable. Her boobs were mashed into the cushion while her ass stuck up in the air, her pussy lips clearly visible. "Mmmm. That is a fine ass," Malik said, squeezing my sister's butt. His hand slipped between her legs. "Damn, you're wet! Doesn't that husband of yours take care of you?"

Bethany looked at me and hesitated. Malik smacked her ass hard, making her squeal. "I asked you a question, bitch!"

"No sir," she whimpered.

"Because you're pregnant?" he pressed.

"Yes, sir. He hasn't been interested since I got so big." She turned her face away from me.

"You see, gentlemen," Malik said with the tone of one addressing a board meeting, "I know for a fact that when a bitch is knocked up she wants it even more. I'm about to give her some satisfaction she be needin' real bad." Hoots and laughter all around.

He looked at me. "Is it true?" he asked. "You're a virgin?"

I felt very self conscious. I know most girls 'lose it' long before eighteen. "Yes," I said.

"Yes, what?" Malik growled, his voice suddenly furious.

I knew what he expected me to say, and I knew it was a major turning point. I should have run screaming for the door. By answering the way this man wanted, I would be crossing a line, admitting to everyone there—including myself—that I was another cock whore like my big sister.

"Yes, sir," I said.

Bethany looked at me, astounded. Her mouth formed the word 'no' but nothing came out. "Sit right there," Malik told me, indicating a sofa near my sister's head. I could have reached out and touched her. "Tyrell, Andre? Sit with Tabitha while she watches her sister get what's coming to her."

A moment later I found myself slouched between the two gigantic black men. They immediately began touching and fondling my body. Their huge dark hands were a shocking contrast to the white skin of my thighs and breasts. Bethany's eyes met mine just as Malik began stuffing her from behind with his huge prick. I couldn't see him enter her from my angle, but the look on her face told me everything. The guys spread my legs, draping them across their laps. They teased my pussy as my big sis watched with a kind of appalled fascination.

Being ten years apart, my sister and I had never been especially close, had never done many of the things that sisters closer in age do. We didn't share a lot of intimate secrets. Now, though, Bethany had a perfect view as Tyrell rubbed my clit while Andre slipped a thick finger in the entrance to my dripping hole. "She was tellin' it straight," he said. "Ain't nothin' been in there before."

I watched Bethany. She was still facing me but her eyes had a faraway look. "Oh, god," she said in a throaty voice. "Oh, my god...your cock is so fucking big."

"Easy, girl," Malik said. "It's not all the way in yet." Bethany's moans were getting louder. Before long she opened her mouth wide and screamed, "Fuck yes! Oh, fuck yeah! I'm gonna cum!" Her body convulsed in a powerful orgasm as obscenities spilled from her mouth. Malik grabbed her hips, and soon we could hear his body slapping her ass with each thrust.

As I watched, my beautiful sister's face contorted with ecstasy. She clearly loved it, and didn't mind showing it. Bethany had completely lost her usual decorum, begging Malik to fuck her harder, faster. Her face was beaded with sweat, her eyes glazed over. Meanwhile, both of my nipples were being sucked as two pairs of hands explored my body's intimate places. I could smell my arousal.

Bethany came again and again almost continuously. At last, though, a violent shudder ran through my sister's body and she collapsed onto the ottoman. Malik stepped out from behind her. His enormous dick was right in front of me and I couldn't take my eyes off it. I was almost, like, hypnotized. It was both beautiful and frightening—so long and thick, rippled with veins and shining with Bethany's juices.

"Clean it off," he said to me. I knew what he wanted, and I should have been disgusted. I had never had a dick in my mouth before or tasted another girl's pussy juice, much less my sister's. But I was drawn to his fat prick like a magnet to an iron bar. Sitting up on the couch, I wrapped my fingers around his cock.

I began licking Malik's cock like a lollypop. Far from being disgusted, it turned me the fuck on. I didn't even mind tasting my sister's cream—she tastes a lot like me. When I had licked the shaft clean, I licked his balls where Bethany's fuck juice had run down and covered them. Then, I sucked the head into my mouth and tried to run my tongue around it. The head of Malik's cock filled my mouth completely, like I'd stuffed in a whole ripe plum.

I hardly noticed that Josh had taken Malik's place and was fucking Bethany. I could hear the rhythmic slapping as he pounded her from behind, but it was just background noise. The big black cock in my mouth was all I could handle. As soon as it touched the back of my throat I gagged. "You ever sucked a cock before?" he asked. I shook my head, no. "Watch how big sis does it," he said, turning around.

Malik raised my sister's head from the ottoman, turning so that I could see her face. Bethany instantly took him in her mouth and Malik forced himself down her throat. Josh continued to fuck her from behind. She was having another orgasm but her cries were muffled by the big dick in her mouth. It was an incredible sight: my beautiful sister, her huge tits swaying and smacking her swollen belly, being fucked from behind as another cock ravaged her throat.

I was so turned on I was practically delirious. I leaned back on the couch again, letting Tyrell and Andre play with my breasts and tease my wet opening. I was gyrating my hips, urging their fingers deeper, but they were careful not to break the thin membrane inside me. I wanted it so bad I was ready to beg for it.

As I watched, Josh's body tensed and he held himself tight against Bethany's ass. He cried out, and I knew he was cumming inside her. Malik held the back of her head and pushed his cock down her throat until her nose was mashed into his pubic hair. He grunted and I could tell he was ready to cum too. Then he remembered me.

"Tabitha, baby," he said, "come over here." I got up from the sofa. "On your knees," he ordered, and I knelt. He pulled back until I could see most of his thick black shaft, then thrust forward and I watched it all disappear into Bethany's mouth. Saliva covered her chin and dripped onto the floor. She looked at me in abject humiliation. "You see how she does that?" Malik said. Sure I saw it, but I could still hardly believe it.

I thought he just wanted me to watch. But then he said, "You want to help out your big sis?" His voice was ragged. He must have been almost there.

With no idea what he was thinking, I answered immediately. "Yes, sir."

Malik withdrew his dick until just the head was in Bethany's mouth. "Jerk me off," he said.

I didn't move. He actually wanted me to help him ejaculate in my sister's mouth. What kind of girl would do something like that to her sister? A big hand grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled hard. "I'm waiting, bitch!" he hissed at me.

It hurt like hell, and I obeyed. As I wrapped my fingers around his cock I noticed again how small my hand looked on that monster. Bethany's jaw must have ached just from keeping her mouth open that wide. I began to stroke his shaft. I loved the way it felt in my hand. The skin was soft but inside was hard, throbbing muscle. With its coating of Bethany's spit it slid easily through my hand.

"Yeah, that's good," he said. The tip of Malik's cock slipped out of Bethany's mouth. "Faster, Tabitha," he said. "Faster...yeah...here it comes...open your mouth, bitch," and Bethany opened wide. "Oh fuck...OH FUCK!" he screamed as the first jets hit my sister's tongue. The feeling was amazing as his huge dick spasmed in my hand. Bethany managed to wrap her lips around it and her cheeks bulged as he filled her mouth with his seed. I saw her throat move as she tried to swallow it all, but some leaked out and ran down her chin.

Malik grabbed my wrist. "Slow, now. Slow," he said. I milked out the last drops and Bethany lapped them up. "Mmmm...Tabitha, you done good," he said after a minute. "Now clean up your sister's face." He still held me by the hair so this time I didn't hesitate. I leaned in and started licking up the cum that had spilled from Bethany's mouth. Never having tasted cum before I thought it would be nasty, but it wasn't bad. I kinda liked it, even.

Before that day I had never thought about girls in a sexual way. I wasn't 'bi-curious' at all. So it was a surprise that it turned me on to lick cum from my sister's face. And when we kissed it was even more surprising that both of us really got into it. At first I just giggled when I was cleaning Malik's cum from around her mouth and our lips touched. But Bethany's tongue came out and met mine and before I knew it we were making out like crazy. We both had cum in our mouths, and it squished around as our tongues wrestled. It felt really sexy and the guys liked it too.

It all seemed so unreal, yet there we were, nude, making out in front of four guys we'd just met. I was still kneeling on the carpet. Bethany crawled down from the ottoman and hugged me as we kissed. Her big breasts pressed against my small ones and our nipples rubbed together. It was so naughty and shameless, and so exciting. I thought I would go crazy if I didn't get some relief.

I broke off our kiss. "Please," I heard myself say. "Somebody fuck me."

Either of the guys feeling me up on the couch would have gladly obliged, I'm sure, but Malik had to show he was still in control. "Tabitha," he said, "do you think you're ready? You want one of these boys to pop your cherry?" I turned. And stared. Tyrell and Andre were stroking their cocks, and if anything they were even bigger than Malik!

Bethany was looking too. "Oh my god, Tabitha!" she whispered. "Are you sure you want to do this?" My eyes were fixed on those two huge black cocks. I knew I wouldn't be given a choice.

"What you need," said Malik, "is a little preparation." He came up behind me and lifted me as easily as lifting a doll, then laid me back gently on the ottoman. My head was at one edge and my ass at the other, my feet on the floor. "Now Bethany, get her good and wet."

She just looked at him like she didn't understand. "Go on!" Malik ordered. "Ain't nothin' better than virgin pussy. Now get down there and eat her."

Bethany stared at him. "But she's...she's my baby sister!"

Malik reached her in two strides. "What did I fuckin' tell you, slave?" He grabbed her hair with one hand and smacked her ass with the other. "When I tell you to do something, you do it!" He shoved her face against my crotch. "Now eat it."

From between my legs my beautiful sister looked up at me, her face red with shame. I felt queasy about being eaten by my own sister, but I needed to cum so badly. The sexual tension in me had been building and building and I desperately needed a release. My need won. I lifted my legs, spreading them wide apart. "Oh, please, Beth," I said. She began to lick my wet slit and I moaned. Her warm wet tongue was like nothing I'd ever felt before. My sister explored my folds with her mouth and seemed to relish it. God, it felt good!

Bethany licked me from my virgin hole up to my clit, and when she touched it I started to shake. "Right there," I cried, pressing her face against me with both hands. "Lick me right there!" She did more than that. Pulling my clit into her mouth, my gorgeous sister sucked on it like a tiny penis. I exploded in the most powerful orgasm of my life. The way I was thrashing around I probably bruised her mouth, but I didn't care. I must have screamed every filthy word I knew, holding Bethany's mouth tight to my little pink slit.

She didn't stop after I came, she just kept on sucking and licking my tender flesh until I came again. It was so intense, and having an audience made it even better somehow. By the time I pushed her away I had cum three times, each orgasm blending into the next. Bathed in sweat, I lay weak and trembling.

When I looked up I noticed that Josh was pointing a digital video camera at me. "That was fucking awesome," he said, and I realized my first lesbian experience had been recorded. Then I saw Tyrell and Andre. Their huge cocks awaited. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to get fucked, but the size of their dicks was intimidating.

"I gotta get me some of that," Tyrell growled.

"Go ahead, take the older one," said Malik. "The virgin pussy is mine." Tyrell turned to Malik. He looked pissed, but Malik was nonchalant. "Hey, bro, who brought the bitches here? Who's captain of this team? You can have the little one later, but I pop her cherry."

"Man," said Tyrell, "you want me to fuck the pregnant one? She sexy and all, but Josh's shit still leaking out of her." It was true. I could see trails of goop running down Bethany's thighs.

"So let little Tabitha clean her up," was Malik's answer.

Josh clapped Malik on the back. "Problem solved," said Josh. "That's why you make the big bucks." Everyone laughed. Could he possibly mean what I thought he meant? He did. Malik smacked Bethany's ass and told her to get on top of me. She crawled over and knelt close to whisper in my ear.

"I'm sorry, Tab," she said. "I didn't mean to get you mixed up in this."

"Don't worry," I answered. "You better do what he says." I kissed her to let her know it was okay. I meant it only as a sisterly kiss, but her tongue slipped into my mouth and we kissed passionately. After a minute she lifted her head and smiled.

"You're a really good kisser," she said.

Bethany leaned over and kissed my left nipple, then sucked it between her teeth, making me gasp. When she moved to my right breast her big titties hung over my face, like ripe fruit hanging from a tree. I sucked and slobbered on each of her nipples in turn. She climbed onto the ottoman and knelt astride my head. Suddenly, I was looking at a girl's pussy much more closely than I ever had before. And smelling it. Not just any random pussy, this was my pregnant sister's pussy above my face, and it was full of cum. Her pubic hair was matted with the stuff and it oozed from her freshly fucked hole.

I had already licked Bethany's juice from Malik's dick and licked his cum from her face, so I thought this can't be too much worse. Malik now had the video camera pointed right at me as Beth began to kiss my wet pussy lips. I sighed with pleasure and licked Josh's cum from one of her legs. Its taste was different than Malik's. Not better or worse, just different. My tongue followed the trail of slime up her thigh until I reached her furry lips. "Go on, little girl," said Malik. "Eat your sister's cunt."

Just then I felt Bethany lapping at my labia, and it felt good. Plus, I think she was showing me what to do. So I did it. I copied her movements, licking the splooge from her glistening labes. If you're a girl reading this, you're probably thinking, "Yuck! That's nasty!" But let me tell you, knowing that I was giving Beth pleasure—and I knew—was a real turn on. And knowing that those men were watching and getting excited was an even bigger turn on.

I delved deep into her sloppy fuckhole to scoop out as much of Josh's cum as I could. My face was getting smeared with a mix of their juices, but by then I didn't mind. Bethany's tongue circled my clit and it felt so fucking good. It was pretty clear by then that my sister wasn't just doing this to please Malik and the other guys, she was doing it to please me. That's sexy. For me too, it became more than cleaning up her pussy, I was trying to get her off. I licked her clit and was rewarded when she said, "Oh yes, baby, like that." When I sucked her clit into my mouth like she had done for me, she screamed, "Fuck yeah, Tab, you're gonna make me cum! Oh god oh god oh god...don't stop...I'm cumming!" she wailed as I drank up her sweet nectar.

As soon as Bethany stopped shaking she went back to eating my pussy and I came again in no time, squealing like a little girl. I was feeling spent but Tyrell didn't give us any time to relax. His enormous cock was looming over my face. "That's clean enough, baby," he said, grinning. Clear fluid was leaking from his dick and it dripped on my hair.

Lining himself up with Bethany's very wet pussy, he slipped the head inside her. It was exciting to watch from such close range. I could see the slick layer of Beth's juice on Tyrell's dick as he withdrew from her hole, then shoved in a little more. Again and again, each time a little deeper until the whole of his incredible length was buried inside my sister. She moaned, though with pleasure or pain I couldn't tell.

The long fat dick inside her forced more cum from Bethany's pussy. It dripped onto my face and ran down Tyrell's cock. I didn't want him to think I'd done a poor job of cleaning her so I licked the exposed part of his shaft. His heavy balls slapped my forehead. I tilted my head back and licked them, too. "Fuck yeah," Tyrell said. "Lick my fucking balls. Suck them." I obeyed, pulling one into my mouth. It wasn't easy, the thing was the size of a goose egg.

"Check it out, man," I heard Tyrell say. "I got my dick in one bitch's cunt and my balls in her sister's mouth."

"And my dick's in the first bitch's mouth," laughed Andre, and I knew then that Bethany was sucking Andre's cock while Tyrell fucked her. I realized that their crude remarks were directed to Malik and his video camera, and all of this was being recorded. You'd think I'd be worried about who might see this video. But I found it exciting beyond belief to know that people would watch it and get turned on. I hoped I would be one of them.

About then there was a knock at the door. I thought the caller would be turned away. But no, from the clamor of voices it seemed a whole crowd of people had entered the room. As if I didn't have enough humiliation! Two or three girls were talking, but I couldn't see them with my head between Bethany's thighs. One voice stood out from the rest. "How much are you paying these whores?" she said in disgust. Somebody answered her, but I heard only her side of the conversation.

"...they're sisters? oh my god...still in high school...a virgin...no fucking way...what absolute total sluts!"

Sure, it was humiliating be hear those things said about me and my sister. I can't explain it, but it was such a huge turn on for me to know that I was pleasing these men. Other girls calling me a slut only turned me on more.

The comments about me and Bethany went on, but I wasn't paying attention. Tyrell's colossal cock was plowing my sister's pussy only inches above my face, and the sight and smell of their union filled my senses. I could tell Beth was going to cum again soon. Her clit peeked out from under its hood. It looked like a shiny pink pearl, a startling contrast to Tyrell's very black dick. I reached out with the tip of my tongue and licked it.

callmQ67
callmQ67
259 Followers