Tabitha Takes a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And kept on licking, as Bethany's thighs shook with her orgasm. Her screams were muffled by Andre's dick in her mouth. That must have triggered Tyrell because he yelled and slammed his dick into Bethany's pussy, holding it deep inside her. God it was hot! When he pulled out a minute later his cock was covered with slime, both his own and my sister's.

"Clean it off," he said, pushing his dick down towards my face. I eagerly licked the head, tasting them both. "Oh, fuck," he groaned as I wrapped my lips around his cock and sucked it. I don't know if it was the angle or because his dick was getting soft, but when Tyrell shoved his dick deeper in my mouth I hardly gagged. I just swallowed like you would swallow a big piece of something delicious, and it slipped right past my tonsils. It wasn't enjoyable, but I managed.

"Oh my god, look at that slut swallow his fucking cock," that same girl's voice said. She talked like a stupid bimbo. Then Bethany started licking my pussy again and I forgot her. Tyrell eased his cock from my mouth.

"You're too much, girl," he said, and bent to kiss my forehead. (I guess he didn't want to kiss my lips!) His cum began to ooze from Bethany's well-used fuckhole and I lapped it up.

A new voice said, "Never mind that. I can't wait any longer." Another hard cock hovered above my face, aiming for my sister's cunt. It was a white guy, one I'd never seen before. His dick wasn't as big as Tyrell's, but it was still much bigger than my boyfriend's. He sighed as he entered Bethany's dripping hole. "God damn," he said. "I can't believe you're sisters."

Tyrell's load of semen squished out around his cock and I opened my mouth to catch it. When it stopped oozing, I licked this new shaft when it wasn't buried in my sister. "Suck it," he demanded, pulling out his dick, and I happily complied. He pushed, and his cock slid into my throat. It was getting easier, though I can't say I ever got used to it. "Oh Jesus," he said, as his balls came to rest on my nose. It was hard to breathe, but he pulled out and shoved his dick back into Bethany's slimy fuck slot.

He repeated the move several times, and each time his dick came out I sucked traces of Tyrell's cum from it. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna blow," he said before long. His first squirt hit my sister's splayed pussy lips, covering them with his gooey white sauce. He aimed for my open mouth and his second shot landed mostly on my lips and chin. I finally got his cock in my mouth and swallowed several more squirts of his thick load.

After that I lost count of how many men fucked my sister. Some were black and some white. Most were clearly athletes, but some were older and paunchy. Some came in my sister and some came in my mouth or on my face. Bethany had orgasm after orgasm, and I was so jealous! She was sucking other cocks too as she fucked. When my beautiful sister wasn't sucking a cock she licked my virgin pussy. But it was never long enough to get me off, and more than ever I was itching to get fucked.

Finally somebody helped Bethany to get up. I lay on the ottoman, now totally exposed. My face and neck were covered with slimy cum. My jaw ached. I looked around. Except for their cocks, I was seeing for the first time the group that had come in late. There were a dozen or more large, athletic guys—the whole team, I figured. Several older men were there, too. Maybe coaches or managers, I had no idea.

And there were the girls whose voices I'd heard. Three of them, with drinks in their hands. They were still dressed, barely. All three wore outfits that I thought were a bit tacky, though I had to admit the girls were pretty. One in particular caught my eye. She had dirty blonde hair and huge tits, which were very prominent in the cropped white blouse she wore, and long legs barely covered by her short plaid skirt. White knee socks and tennis shoes completed her ensemble.

Each of the three was snuggled up to a large, naked basketball player. The one in the naughty schoolgirl outfit sat on Tyrell's lap. "Look at that fucking slut," she laughed, referring to me, of course. "Her face looks like a glazed doughnut." To my horror, I realized that I knew her. She had gone to my school! Her name was Heather. She was one of the most popular girls when I was in ninth grade and she was a senior, and I had admired her from afar. She was so nice to everyone, even lowly freshmen.

Clearly, she had changed. And she didn't remember me at all.

Bethany knelt beside me. "Thank you," she whispered. "That was the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me." I knew what she meant. It was incredibly exciting to be part of it even though I wasn't having orgasms.

There was a lot I wanted to ask her, but I just said, "No problem, sis." That made us both laugh. She kissed my spermy mouth and that set us off. We kissed with total abandon, Bethany licking up dollops of cum from my face and sharing them with me. Hearing the comments of the other girls only made it more arousing. It seems I was now a cum slut, even though I hadn't yet lost my cherry.

"Enough already," said Malik, lifting Bethany off me. "Go take a shower and get yourselves cleaned up." He looked at me. "I'll be waiting for you Tabitha."

"Yes, sir," I said, smiling.

As we walked away, Heather said, "Oh please, you still think that little whore is a virgin?"

"I'll smack the shit out of the bitch if she lied to me," Malik said, just before I closed the bathroom door behind me.

Bethany sat on the toilet to let the cum drain from her very red and sore fuckhole, while I started the shower. I had learned a thing or two about myself in the last couple of hours, and as we talked I found that my respectable married sister was not who I thought she was, either. She told me that she'd fantasized about being controlled since she was thirteen. Once, at a college frat party she'd 'pulled a train' as she put it, and loved it. Even more surprising, she'd had female lovers in college, too.

After going to law school, though, she put her wild days behind her. She never dreamed that I might harbor the same fantasies. I tried to explain how it felt being ordered to perform for those men, but my beautiful sister told me there was no need—she knew exactly how I felt.

We soaped each other while we chatted and it was wonderful. I had never felt so close to Bethany as I did then. The hot water and my sister's touch did wonders to sooth my aching body. She told me how sexy I was, and I teased her about the number of orgasms she'd had.

"Malik is going to want to fuck you when we get out there," she said. "Are you okay with that?"

"God, yes!" I said. "I can hardly wait!"

She sighed. "Oh Tab...what have I done to you?"

"Nothing I didn't want," I said.

"My sweet little sis. I guess you're not so little any more," she said, cupping my breasts. She ran her hand softly over my stomach to my soapy mound. I groaned in frustration. "Wow. You really are ready, aren't you?"

"I told you! Now let me rinse so I can go get some dick."

"We've created a monster," she laughed. "But don't rinse just yet. I'm going to do something that they'll like." She had me sit on the edge of the tub and knelt in front of me. Then, my gorgeous Bethany proceeded to shave off all my fine blonde pubic hair. When she was done I looked twelve years old again, though I have to admit it felt sexy.

It was smooth and sensual to my touch. Bethany made me spread my legs to make sure she got every last hair, then she bent and kissed my pussy mound. "Mmmmm...oh god," I said. She licked me and I knew I wouldn't last long, but I pushed her away. "Stop," I insisted. "I'm saving it for my master."

Bethany stared at me. "Tabitha," she said slowly. "This night has been a lot of fun, but you know it's just a game, right? You know that when we leave you can go back to being a regular high school senior, right?"

"Sure," I said. But something deep inside me didn't quite believe it.

The party had progressed without us and some of the guests were getting drunk. The air was thick with marijuana smoke. I had been around pot smoking before, but had never tried it. When Bethany and I made our entrance wrapped in white hotel robes most of the guys applauded. But not all. Some were too busy.

The girls were missing most of their clothes, and had paired off with three of the basketball players. Heather was stroking Tyrell's big dick, wearing only her knee socks and tennis shoes. Another, a redhead named Mackenzie, was sitting with a very muscular black man. She had milky pale skin, and her slender body looked fragile in his huge arms. Monica, the third one, had dark hair and olive skin. She was upside down on a sofa, her legs dangling over the back while Josh bent to lick her pussy.

Malik sat naked in an arm chair and beckoned to me. As I approached he said, "Lose the robe." I let it fall to the floor and sat at his feet. He gave me a glass of champagne, then lit a joint and handed it to me. I was a bit hesitant, especially in front of my sister, but I didn't want Malik to think I was a child. I took only two drags before passing it to an older man sitting nearby.

At first I didn't think the drug had any effect on me. But when Malik ordered me to sit on his lap and began caressing me, holy shit! His touch thrilled me to the core, and my pussy throbbed with need. When he pinched my nipples sparks shot through every fiber of my body. I floated on a cushion of sexual energy. Malik's cock began to stiffen beneath me and I reached between my legs to fondle it.

"Please, master," I said. "Take me to your bed and fuck me. I'm yours. Take me, please."

"What did you say?"

"I want you to fuck me," I repeated. "Please."

"No, I mean that other thing you said. About being your master." "I'm your slave, aren't I? Your little fuck slave?" I glanced up at him before lowering my eyes shyly. "So you must be my master. And the big strong master should use his little fuck toy any way he wants."

His cock sprang up between my thighs.

"Oh, yes," I said, stroking him. "Shove your big fat cock inside me and split me open."

Have you ever been talking to someone at a party when the music stops, and you realize everyone can hear you? It was like that. My words were meant only for Malik, but as soon as I said them it seemed everyone was looking at me.

"The little whore shaved her cunt," a girl's voice said.

Malik stood, easily lifting me with him. My arms were around his neck and he kissed me. I kissed him back hungrily. Bethany was staring at me with her mouth open and her hand between her legs.

As he carried me to the bedroom he broke our kiss. "Somebody bring the camera," he said.

Malik laid me gently on the bed. I got on my hands and knees to lick his cock as he stood. Once again I was awed by his size and strength. I weigh only 115 pounds, and he was easily double that. I put my hands on his massive thighs, each the size of my waist. His body looked like polished stone. "Mmmm," I said, drooling on his dick. "I can't wait to have you inside me."

He flipped me onto my back, my head hanging over the edge of the bed. "Let's see how much you've learned," he said. "Put your hands under your butt." From my inverted perspective I saw the room filling with people. Heather was holding the video camera, and she moved in for a close up as Malik's thick black meat dangled in front of my face.

He teased me, keeping his dick just out of reach. "Please," I said. "Give it to me." And he did, pushing the big purple head into my mouth. I noisily sucked it, wishing my hands were free to touch myself.

Malik began to thrust slowly and I willed myself to relax as he hit my esophagus. "That's right," he said, feeding me more. I swallowed his thick tube steak into my gullet. He pulled out so I could breathe, then shoved it in deeper. About half his cock remained, but I wanted the whole thing. A few more thrusts and I had swallowed it all. When my lips were pressed into his pubes he pulled out again and began rhythmically fucking my throat.

"Oh my god," said Heather. "You can see the lump in her neck when it goes in." She was catching it all with the video camera. Malik grabbed the back of my head and fucked my mouth like it was a cunt.

"Oh Jesus," Malik grunted. "That's good." He backed off just as my throat was beginning to get really sore. "I'll cum down your throat later. Right now we have other business to attend to."

"Yes, master," I said, catching my breath.

"Slave," said Malik to my sister. "Get something to clean up your sister's face." Bethany had been standing between two guys, stroking their cocks. A moment later she sat next to me on the bed and wiped the drool from my face with a damp towel.

"My baby sis is all grown up," she said, kissing me.

"I will be in a minute."

We kissed again and I lay back in the middle of the big bed, lightly touching my vulva. Josh now held the camera, and he pointed it at me as Malik climbed onto the bed. He spread my legs and stretched out between them. Putting his nose to my crotch, Malik breathed deeply. "Ah, he said. "The scent of virgin pussy. Maybe I should leave you intact."

I wasn't sure if he was serious or not. "Please, master," I said. "Fuck me now. Please."

"Since you asked me so nice I'll consider it." He kissed my wet slit. "First, a taste of unsullied little girl pussy." His tongue was long and he knew how to use it. He explored my virgin crevice, fucking me with his tongue. I was close to cumming, but he circled my clit without touching it.

Malik left me hanging and moved up over my body. He kissed me and I could taste myself on his lips. "Bethany," he said, without taking his eyes from mine. "Get over here and put my dick in your sister's cunt." Bethany climbed onto the bed and reached between our legs, and then I felt the tip of Malik's cock sliding between my folds.

I gasped as the head popped into my tight little hole. It hadn't yet reached my hymen and already I felt filled up. Malik held himself above me with his arms straight. I grabbed those powerful arms as he pumped the head in and out to lubricate it with my juices. He waited for me to adjust to his size before thrusting up against my maidenhood. I winced as the thin membrane stretched.

"This will only hurt for a minute," he said, before driving his cock deep inside my body.

I let out a tiny cry of pain as he tore me open. It hurt all right, but the greater sensation was one of being stuffed. My belly was filled by his big black dick. A few tears trickled down my cheeks but they weren't from the pain.

I was happy that my master now possessed me completely.

Malik thrust slowly in and out, his prick reaching even deeper inside. The pain had faded and it started to feel very, very good. "Oh yes," I said. "Fuck me, master."

My big stud didn't need a second invitation. He hooked my legs over his broad shoulders and pushed my knees back almost to my ears, fucking me with long, smooth strokes. I started cumming right away. It was wonderful when Bethany had eaten my pussy earlier, but it was nothing like this. I was totally at the mercy of the giant basketball star, and my utter helplessness (and his huge black dick) triggered one orgasm after another. I screamed, I moaned, I whimpered in sheer rapture, loving every second of it. There may have been a room full of people and a video camera recording it all, but for me there was nothing but Malik's cock inside me and wave after wave of ecstasy.

After my first mind-blowing string of orgasms we stopped to catch our breath. Malik shifted his position, supporting himself on his elbows and squishing my inflamed nipples tight to his sweaty, muscular chest. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and raised my hips to fuck myself on his glorious cock. It wasn't long before I was blubbering mindlessly through another series of shattering climaxes. In my more lucid moments I begged him to fuck me harder. "Oh yes, master," I pleaded. "Keep fucking me like that...fuck your little slave...god I love your big cock...fill me with your hot cum...please..."

Gradually Malik speeded up his pace. I looked into his eyes and I knew he was close. "Yes, master. Fill me up. Give it to me." He pounded me hard, tilted his head back and roared. I felt his dick twitching and I came again as my master pumped his seed into my womb.

We lay still until the world came back into focus. The first thing I saw when Malik rolled off me was Heather sitting on Tyrell in an armchair, his dick inside her. She slithered up and down on his greased pole, her huge tits bouncing.

Bethany was kneeling on the floor, surrounded by four guys. She stroked two cocks with her hands while sucking another. Or more accurately, the guy fucked her mouth, shoving his dick deep in her throat. Just then the guy came, mashing her pretty face against his stomach.

The others came pretty quickly after that, and my heavily pregnant sister swallowed their cum. Tyrell came in Heather about the time Bethany was finishing off the last guy.

Malik leaned casually against the wall, observing. "Heather," he said after a pause, "have you ever had another girl eat your pussy?"

I knew instantly who he had in mind, and came down from my sexual high with a thud. It was like I'd been kicked in the stomach.

"Ewww! Gross!" she replied. "Never."

"Hey, don't knock it till you've tried it," Malik said. "The little slave on the bed will clean you up and she'll get you off. I promise she'll do a good job." He looked at me. "Isn't that right, slut?"

I couldn't believe it. I thought Malik cared about me, and now he was telling this bimbo that she could use me like a dirty towel.

"Yes, master," I said, near tears.

"That settles it," said Malik, ignoring my distress. "Go on, Heather. And if the slut doesn't make you cum I'll whip her sweet little ass."

There was an evil glint in Heather's eye as she climbed onto the bed. She stood astride my head, then lowered her sloppy cunt to my face. "You heard your master," she mocked. "You better not miss a drop."

And this was the girl I'd thought was so sweet three years ago!

This was the second pussy I'd seen up close, and right away I noticed it was different. Where Bethany and I have delicate vulva that are hidden most of the time by our plump out lips, Heather's inner lips stuck out half an inch or more. They were darker, too, and curled at the edges. Under different circumstance I might have liked eating her.

Totally degraded, I started licking the streams of cum that ran down her thighs. "Get to it, bitch," she snarled. "Eat my pussy."

Monica, the dark haired girl, held the video camera close to record my shame for posterity. "Jesus, Heather," she said. "This chick is so nasty."

I fought back my despair and licked up a gob of semen from her slimy fuckhole. Her body tensed and I knew she was using her vaginal muscles to force out more cum. A thick stream of it trickled into my mouth. "That's right, eat it up, slut," she said as I slurped Tyrell's cum from her flaps. "God, what a fucking whore!"

I didn't think I could sink any lower. A girl who clearly thought I was a piece of trash was squatting over my face while her friend filmed it, and a group of rowdy men cheered her on. Then Malik had to get my sister involved.

"Slave," he ordered, "get over there and clean up your sister's cunt so the boys can fuck her when she's done."

When I heard that I knew I'd hit rock bottom. Malik was going to let the other men fuck me. He didn't care about me. To him, I was just a fuck slave, nothing more. Maybe that's all I was, a dirty fuck toy.

I couldn't see her, but I felt the bedsprings give and someone started licking cum from my bald pussy. I wanted to feel nothing, but my sister's tongue worked its magic. Bethany sucked Malik's cum out of me and worked on my clit. My body betrayed me then, and I lifted my hips up to her mouth. God help me, but I started to enjoy eating Heather, too. She ground her messy cunt into my face and I sucked her juicy labes. "That's a good little slave girl," she said.