Tabitha Takes a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of us, my big sister and I, were just too damned good at giving pleasure. "Oh god, yes!" Heather screamed. "Suck my clit, you filthy slut!" Gripping my hair in both hands, her body shook as she came in my mouth. I came right behind her, my cries muffled by the pussy in my face.

After that, I didn't give a shit about what anyone thought. I downed three glasses of champagne and smoked half a joint. Then the fucking started again. Every man there used my mouth or pussy at least once, and both holes were filled most of the time. Most of the guys treated me okay, but some took pleasure in brutality. My pussy and throat were raw and my jaws ached, but the pain didn't stop me from having orgasms. I came more than I thought humanly possible. I didn't even notice when Malik escorted my sister back to our room.

Sometime much later more champagne was ordered, and I had to answer the door naked. The remaining guests hid in the other rooms, watching through half-closed doors. The waiter was an Hispanic guy older than my father, and when I dropped to my knees to offer my 'tip' he was so nervous it was cute. It took me a while to get his dick hard, but telling him I was still in high school seemed to help. It didn't take him long to cum, though, when his whole cock slid down my throat.

Malik filmed the whole thing, of course.

Heather and her friends were having sex too, but they were able to choose where and how and with whom. And each time they got fucked, I was made to clean up their messy cunts with my tongue. The last thing I remember was the three girls lined up on hands and knees, with guys cumming all over their ass cracks. Naturally, yours truly had to slurp up every trace of semen. The camera was right in my face as Heather spread her cheeks and ordered me to lick the cum from her puckered brown asshole.

****

Around midday I woke up curled in a chair. Mackenzie, the redhead, was sleeping between two guys on the bed. I felt wretched. My throat and pussy were sore, and my limbs ached. "Oh shit!" I said to myself. My parents would be worried sick! I stumbled into the next room to look for my clothes. Naked bodies were strewn everywhere.

Malik, however, sat fully dressed by the window, calmly reading a book.

"I need to get out of here!" I said, panicked. "My parents are gonna freak!"

"Relax," he said. "Everything's cool. Your sister Bethany came by earlier and brought your stuff." My suitcase was there beside him.

"But..."

"And," he went on, "she cooked up a story about you staying with your cousin Erica, and your parents bought it. So you can take it easy."

Whew! That was a relief!

"Thanks," I said, puzzled. Why was he being so nice to me?

"Besides," he laughed. "I really don't think you want to go anywhere before you get yourself cleaned up."

In the bathroom mirror I saw what he meant. I had dried semen all over my face and breasts, and my hair was caked with the stuff. My mascara had run. I was a mess.

After shampooing my hair three times in a long, hot shower I felt a little better. I dressed in jeans and a halter and found Malik waiting for me. "Let's go have some breakfast," he said.

He took me to a small restaurant near the hotel. I had only toast, fruit, and coffee, but Malik devoured a huge breakfast: eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns and pancakes. It takes a lot of fuel to maintain a body that size!

After eating, we chatted over our coffee. He cleared up a few things for me. I wondered how he knew that Bethany was a submissive. "I didn't, not at first," he said. "But when we met, I thought it was a good sign when you two agreed to come upstairs. After that I kept up the pressure and she didn't run away or try to strike back. She gave in every time."

I thought back. There were chances for both of us to say no, and we didn't take them. Then I thought about the last part of the night, when Malik had in effect pimped me out to everyone at the party.

"I guess you're pretty upset with me, huh?" he asked. I told myself I wasn't going to cry but sure enough I started sniveling.

"How could you let them do those things to me?" I blurted out. "I wanted to be your slave. Yours! Not some blonde bimbo's or dirty old men's."

He grinned, cocksure as always. "Look, Tabitha. It's obvious that you're special. First, you're so beautiful..."

"If you think flattery will..."

"...and smart, and sexy, and a very sweet kid."

"So I'm just a kid now?" I whined.

"You're a very remarkable young woman. Before you had even lost your virginity you were satisfying two people at once. I have never met anyone with the capacity for enjoyment that you have. I have never seen anyone have as many orgasms as you had. I have never seen anyone give as many orgasms as you gave. Face it; you have a talent, a gift."

"Or a curse," I grumbled.

"It's only a curse," he said, "if you allow it to be. One thing is for sure, no man is going to satisfy you by himself. Not even me," he laughed, "and I'm pretty damned good."

I had to laugh with him. He's good all right!

"And you have to admit, you got off on that master/slave shit. Big time." I nodded, looking at the table.

"Will I ever see you again?" I asked.

"Like I said," he answered, "you have a gift, and gifts should not go to waste." He took something out of his coat pocket and laid it on the table. "This is an airline ticket to Los Angeles," he said, "first class. It's an open ticket, which means you can use it anytime in the next year."

He took my hand. "You have, what, two months of school left?"

"Um, yeah..."

"After you graduate, if you want, use the ticket and come out to L.A. I can introduce you to some people. People who will appreciate your talent. You can make very good money working a few hours a week, and still have time to go to college. You can be famous. Or you can tear it up and throw it in my face, and I'll never bother you again."

The meaning of his offer took a minute to sink in.

"Famous?" I said.

THE END

Please take the time to vote and leave a comment, whether good or bad.