Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
937 Followers

"Hi everyone!" It was Roy.

Mother and Daughter pushed back and jumped to opposite sides of the couch.

Roy walked in. "Hi!"

"Hey," said a frazzled Melisa.

"Hello, Son," said a flushed Maggie.

Neither woman looked away from the floor.

"Hey Melisa, you look really pretty today."

Usually sharp Melisa was stumped by her brother's compliment. "Uhh...gross, I'm your sister...umm, thank you? I dun' know..."

"Okay... Mom, you look really pretty as well."

Maggie wiped her lips and gave a big wide smile to her son. "Thanks so much my son boy."

"Uhh...okay. I'll be in my room..."

When Roy left, Melisa stood up and dashed out the room.

Maggie looked at the TV screen, pushed her knees to her chest, grabbed a pillow, and whispered, "Okay now that was a lil' wrong."

And just as she said that, the TV said: "And I liked it!"

Maggie smiled.

And then the screen went to black. The group stayed silent for a few seconds.

"That's it?" said Tammie.

"Looks so." Daniel went to take the video out, but then paused when the video came back to life. On screen was a whole new location: A sunny, sandy beach. Blue waves out in the distance. Tropical trees swaying. Jamaica. The camera got into focus, zooming in on a figure that was emerging from the ocean, a figure that can only be described as the work of God. Yes, because the being that came out from the clear blue sea was a near-nude goddess. Awe-inspiring upon first glance, even more stunning as she came closer and closer. Her bright skin flawless, her face gorgeous, her body stunning, her breasts perfectly perky, and her nipples just the sweetest shade of pink. The beauty that was radiating under the glow of the tropical sun was Houston's own Melisa Thompson. Her only piece of clothing represented her home state: lone star bikini bottoms.

Her assorted family members gave her wolf-whistles and cheers.

Melisa grinned. "Oh stop, stop, you're making me blush." Amazingly, despite her exposed state, Melisa exuded effortless grace, elegance and charm. A real lady she was, a real lady with the sweetest peach tits these men had ever seen.

Carter stood behind his daughter and rubbed her shoulders. Perhaps short-shorts were not the best clothing option for this trip: his erection was highly noticeable.

"Melisa, all your uncles and cousins are showing their gratitude. I think you should thank them."

"I know. Thank you, thank you all." Melisa brushed the wet hair from her face and gave a polite nod to all her relatives. Her demeanour was truly amazing; it was like she didn't know the effect she had on all the men, didn't know that her exposed breasts was tantamount to pouring hot sauce over their crotches.

Carter leaned in and laid a soft, lingering kiss on his daughter's cheek, his salmon twitching as his lips touched his girl's velvet soft skin.

After a hard fight with his animal urges, Carter leaned back. "Hmm, go on, go play with your cousins." He lightly patted his daughter's behind, hoping she'd go before he mounted her on the sand.

Melisa smiled and ran down the beach. The old adage was never more true than at this moment: they hated to see her leave, but they loved watching her go.

Carter sighed. He went back to his seat.

"Great girl. Great beauty. Gorgeous," said the assorted uncles and cousins.

"Thank you, thank you kindly," he said with a vacant smile. Carter then slumped into his lounge chair. This was clearly a man in deep contemplation. He'd just reached the border between the cheery crossings -- and there was only two ways he could go. Forward or back. It was a tough choice, tough, tough choice. But deep down he knew what he wanted, he knew what he was hungering for: he wanted nothing more than to take a bite from Melisa's pure sweetness.

"Carter." an elderly hand grabbed Carter's arm. His voice was hoarse and croaked. "Carter."

Carter looked to his left. "...Pa?"

All the viewers could see from Pa Thompson was his arm. His grip was tight, his arm full of veins, throbbing and red.

"Carter...It's time."

The infallible Carter was shaken by this sharp comment. It was as if Pa Thompson had read Carter's soul and found the truth. But that wasn't the case. All Pa Thompson did was read the signs and see the patterns.

Carter leaned towards his father and spoke softly. "Dad, is it right?"

There was a long pause before Pa Thompson spoke. He was preparing all the words correctly, sorting them into order before saying them. His voice was croaked and coarse, so subtitles were provided: "Son...I'm...We." He paused to gasp. "For...our..." He tapped on his chair, struggling for the right words. "Son, it's...time to...make...love to...do it, Son. Do it."

Cut away to the other end of the beach. Maggie Thompson was seen sitting on her longue chair, her back to the camera.

Roy came running over to her. "Mom -- whoa!" he paused when he saw her.

"Babe?"

"Mom...you're topless."

"Am I? My, I didn't notice," she said with a giggle.

The camera couldn't see the tits, but that problem was quickly rectified when the camera rose up, got lifted onto someone's shoulder and was taken to a position where we could see Maggie's fabulous breasts. Through the wonders of concealed technology, the viewers were allowed to ogle at Mama Thompson's sweet, shiny, sun-creamed breasts.

"Uhh..." Roy was speechless.

Maggie sat with her legs crossed. "Roy, you look real red."

"Uhh."

She put her fingers beneath her breasts and gently bounced them. "Gettin' a nice tan?"

"They are."

"I was asking about you," she said with a big smile.

"Oh, umm, I...am?"

"Yes, honey, though I think you look a little...overdressed."

Roy looked down at himself; all he was wearing was red board shorts.

"Mom?"

"Oh, I think you need to take those off."

Roy started glowing. "Ha-ha, good one, Mom."

"I ain't kidding around, boy. Look at you, stuffing away your meat in this hot, hot weather. Now that ain't healthy for no one. Come on, Son, live a little, get naked. It's no big deal here."

Roy shrugged. "Okay." He hesitantly pulled down his shorts, put his hand over his crotch and smiled sheepishly as he stood there naked.

"Woo! Stud over here," Maggie was shouting and pointing at her son while passersby walked along the sand. "Woo, Texas stud right here, uh-huh, that's my boy! Hey, how you doing? Yeah, that's my boy. Woo-woo! We got a bronco right here for ya all. Let's start the bidding at five-hundred US dollars!"

Roy was smiling and waving to the guys and girls, mostly guys.

"Mom, everyone's looking."

"Let 'em," she said with a wild grin. "Woo!" she then uncrossed her legs and put her feet on the ground.

Roy saw it. It was golden, shining, glistening, calling to him, whispering to him, offering him immortality: his mother's sun-kissed golden bush.

Local men walked by, paused, and looked into the golden abyss.

"That's right fellas, take it all in," she said. "That's right: pure Texas gold right here!"

Roy's mouth hung wide open. He could not believe what had happened to his mother. This was indeed a dramatic change. She used to be one of the neighbourhood moms, the ones who got together over a nice glass of wine, the ones who talked about the quality of the local school, the progress of the football team, and talking in hushed whispers about the 'elements' moving in. Roy saw his mother go as further away from that as possible. Now she was naked, oily, and flirting with several large Jamaican men -- while her naked son stood there with his dick in his hand, literally.

Maggie stood up, politely brushed aside the men, put her arm around her son, and said, "Sorry, studs, but I got me a date already."

The men chuckled and waved happily at Mom and Son.

Maggie then whispered into her son's ear. The audio was only able to pick up this: "Son *unaudiable* like I did with *unaudiable* with my full mout -- "Maggie turned her head and looked at the man that was holding the concealed camera.

"Selling somethin', sweetie?"

"No," said a smooth low-tempo voice. "Just admiring that fine body of yours."

"Oh, well," she smiled, "carry on then."

Fade to black. We return when it is night, and we're inside the condo bedroom, with Melisa. Sadly she'd covered up, putting a bright purple t-shirt over her wonderful boobies. With her hair still wet and her bikini bottoms not yet dry, she paced around the room.

Knock-knock. "My darling, may I come in?"

"Yes, Daddy."

Carter walked in like a condemned man, a man who already knew his sins. He didn't waste any time: he rushed to Melisa, grabbed her hand and looked deep into her eyes.

"Darling, I'll not mince my words: every time we kiss, it makes me feel...I can't help it that I feel this way, I'm, just, lord, it's wrong, but I can't hold back and...I want to make love to you."

Melisa stepped back. "Umm...eww!? That's so gross! Eww, eww, eww, Dad!?"

"I'm so sorry, honey --"

"Daddy, ugh, of course I know you want me."

Carter stepped back, shaken by his girl's tone. "Darling."

"Daddy, every man I've ever been around touches me or wants to touch me -- and I don't hate that. I'm not fussing when Uncle Carl asks to grab my boobs or when Cousin Rick tries to kiss my butt, 'cause that's just how people are with me." She paused to exhale. "Daddy, if you like me like they do, alls you gots to do is ask. Gosh, sex is no big deal. Jus' don't make it about feelings and such; now that's just downright gross."

Carter had discarded his Southern gentlemanly demeanour; he was now just a horny old man. He stepped towards his daughter. "Melisa!"

"Whoa! Step back, Pa." She put her hand out, showcasing a little Mashonda swagger. "Now you aint ridin' this train for free."

"I-I promise to be gentle."

"Uh-uh, that's not want I mean. Daddy, to get entry into me, you need to meet my demands."

"Demands!?" The strict father had returned. "Now missy, remember who you're speaking to. I am your father --"

"And my pussy tastes like sponge cake."

Carter was stunned by the bravado his sweet girl was exhibiting. "Now I don't know where this sass has come from, but I won't stand for --"

"Daddy." She peeled down her bikini bottoms, showing a little peek of her vaginal region. "Go on, take a sniff."

Carter instantly fell to his knees. "Lord." He sniffed. "Hmmmmm! Ohhhhh I, I."

"Daddy." She put her index finger on his forehead. "I want..." She thought carefully about what she wanted and came up with a sweet request. "...I want Mashonda to live with me during the summer."

She could've asked for Castro to live with her, Carter would've agreed to anything for this taste.

"Deal, deal." He opened his mouth, awaiting permission to enter.

"Hmm, okay, deal!"

Carter dove in and latched on his daughter's little throbbing lips. No second guesses, no contemplation, just his mouth on his daughter's pussy lips.

"Ohhhh." She shivered. "Ah, that feels -- ahh."

There was no technique in Carter's method: just a flapping tongue and loose lips. His only goal was savouring the taste of his daughter's sweetness.

Melisa quickly changed her stance on father-daughter lovin'. "Daddy, oh that's -- oh! Oh! Lick me, Daddy! Lick me!"

"Oh, oh baby, ohhhh! Ohhhh! Oh!" Carter's moans were almost religious; they were because he'd found his new saviour: his daughter's vagina.

Melisa sat on the bed, her daddy following like an obedient pup, his mouth staying on her pussy. For him, this feeling, getting his tongue in that tight teen vagina -- his daughter's no less -- was a rip-roaring taboo, the pleasure so good that it didn't just override the doubts: it blasted them away. Suddenly, being a man that had sexual relations with his own daughter didn't seem so bad. It didn't seem wrong at all when he found out that his daughter's vagina did indeed taste like soft sponge cake. And why not taste what you bake? Why not indeed.

Melisa was less introspective. She been conditioned to expect this predicament; she knew this would happen eventually and it did. Oh well. At least her daddy had excellent tongue-licking skills. Skills which caused a sensation of wet thrill from within her. As time wore on, she found that her father was actually quite skilled with his tongue. She was impressed with how selfless a lover her daddy was, he actually putting his girl's needs first. Melisa felt good, liked this feeling. She felt good about committing incest with her father, feeling it was worth it for this level of vaginal oral pleasure.

While Melisa stroked her father's hair and took in the pleasure, she heard a sound she'd grown to be more than familiar with: the sucking of a cock.

Switch to the adjacent room, and Mother and Son didn't have as much of a morality play.

"Oh suck my cock, Mom, suck it!" Roy pushed the back of his mom's head into his mushroomed teen cock.

"Hmm! Hmm! Hmmm!" she replied, knowing it was difficult to speak with a mouthful of Roy.

Roy and his mother didn't talk much when they decided on this course of action. They rushed into the hotel room, she got on her knees, he sat on the bed, and she went right to work on sucking her son's cock.

Devil: 1.

Good lord all mighty, she was having oral sex with her very own son. Why? Because it looked big and tasty. Simple. No Carla-esque 'doing it for his grades' here. Maggie just liked the look and feel of her son's cock, so she put it in her mouth and sucked on it. Roy didn't disagree with his mother's methodology.

A split-screen method was being used, all four incestuous combatants on screen.

"Hold it, wait, wait," said an orgasmic Melisa. "Daddy, oh, I hear, I hear...Roy!?"

On the other end, Roy had just heard his sister. "Huh? Uh? Melisa!?"

"Hey, what you doing!?" she asked her brother.

Roy looked down at his mother. "Umm, nothing...You!?"

Melisa looked down at her daddy. "Nuthin'..."

"Are you doing that thing with your fingers?" he asked.

"Oh, ummm, ahhhhh, no, no, no." And then Melisa felt her dad's tongue slid past her thin, soft clitoris. "OHHHHHHHH DADDY!"

And then Roy felt his mother's tongue graze past the tip of his sensitive foreskin. "AHHHHHHH MAMA!"

Everyone paused. The viewers could feel the tension...

Carter broke the silence with a soft sigh. "Maggie...with our son?"

"Wumph!?" She took her son's cock out of her mouth and opened the joining door. "You got some nerve, Carter!" she said while looking at him and Melisa. "Getting on a high horse, are you? With your daughter."

Carter could perfectly rationalize his motives: "Maggie, it's different with girls; it's more of a bonding experience. With boys, you -- oh hello, Roy -- should give them sexual satisfaction, to settle them down. I'm just surprised that you've only just started partaking in this practice; my mother gave me pleasure whenever I earned it."

Maggie was flustered. "Well gosh darn it, you should've told me that it was okay!"

Roy sheepishly sat on the edge of the bed, next to his sister.

"Ohhh!" Roy pointed at his sister's vagina. "So you trim."

She giggled. "And you just love gettin' your wiener sucked, huh?"

Maggie got on her knees, next to her husband. "Oh enough chattering; talk after we're done." Maggie put her son's cock right back in her mouth. Carter agreed and got his lips back on his daughter's sweet vagina.

"Oh Mama!" Roy leaned his head back, stretched his left arm out and went to grab his sister's boobs.

"Nuh-uh!" She slapped her brother's hand away. "You got nuthin to offer me, buster."

"Aw -- uh! No-no problem, I got Mom giving me -- ohh yes!"

Mama Maggie paused from her cocksucking. She turned to her husband and gave him a wry smile.

"Vagina licking? How very 'European' of you."

With his moustache covered in his daughter's juices, he said, "Well, we're a pretty progressive family."

So in the end it was a case of just do it. This worked well for all involved, especially the kids. Thanks to their natural gifts (Roy with his penis, Melisa with her everything), they got the good end of the deal. The kids now had leverage over their parents, but they were good about it, choosing not to abuse their power...much. But little did they all know that the game was set to change, that just around the corner was a twist, one which would take them someplace far away.

Maggie took her son's cock out of her mouth, pointed at Melisa, and said, "Don't think I forgot about you, little missy! Let's get back to what we were doing."

With her son's dick sweat all over her lips, Maggie jumped on top of her daughter and went into a heated passionate clinch. Roy and Carter could only watch as Maggie and Melisa kissed each other. Loud kisses too, loud, wet, hot mother-daughter kisses. Roy then grabbed his cock, jumped up and showered the girls with his white liquid.

"Roy!" said Melisa. "Dang it! Don't drizzle me!"

"Son!" said Maggie. "Oh my, yes...keep going!" She grabbed her son's cock and directed the roaring white liquid towards her face. "Oh better than the cream at the supermarket-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t."

The screen started flickering and zigzagging. Then it slowly faded out while the VCR 'achomed'.

Someone had turned off the power.

Tammie turned her head to the switch and saw the buzzkiller: he was a tiny teen in a dirt-covered brown shirt and beige shorts

"What the FUCK is this!" shouted Tammie.

The boy spoke with a booming voice. "My name is Boz! I am nineteen, male, from a various number of countries."

The group turned and gasped. Before their minds could process what was going on, this short, brown-haired teen boy walked over to them, acting like he was on stage: "I am a natural prankster, a jokester. I'm a cheeky prepubescent with zany tendencies. I like to sing in the shower...when the water isn't running. I run when I should walk. I zag when I should zig -- whoa!" He shook his hands. "I have a wild streak but an emotional core."

The shock at seeing a teen boy come out of the forest quickly faded. This was because they all were far too angry to be shocked. This boy, Boz, had just stopped them in mid-pleasure, in mid-masturbation. This mystery boy had committed a grievous offense: cum stopping. Yet even among fading erections and receding wetness, this boy continued with his monologue.

"I also like to swim -- with rocks tied to my belt. Why? I like danger. My favourite month is June, but that depends on the year. My fav seasons are summer and winter. I'm a creature of contrasts." He waved his arms around. "See, I change with the moods. My story? A mix of tragedy, light humour and empty pockets. I was raised in an orphanage in deepest Bulgaria. I was touched -- and sometimes touched back."

"What the hell is he doing?" Regina whispered while she pulled her jeans up.

"He's role-playing," said Daniel.

Björn gave a fierce shiver.

"Hey, you okay?" asked Kelly.

"Fine," replied Björn.

"This guy's playing a character," Daniel said to the group.

Tammie gritted her teeth. "This fucker."

Boz went on with his monologue. "After running away from home, I enrolled at Harvard, but I got bored of the professors holding me down, so I punched one of them and ran into the army recruiting office. I served one tour of Casablanca. It was there I started experimenting -- and being experimented on. After I came home I married a girl -- for all the wrong reasons."

The group's collective buzz was gone, gone, gone. They'd gone from watching a full-on family fuckfest to an amateur hour theatre performance. What a comedown, or cumdown, to be more apt. They were all displeased -- but no one in the group had more displeasure than Tammie Kwon. Stopping Tammie from cumming is like taking food from a bloodhound's plate: hazardous to one's health.

Surt
Surt
937 Followers
1...34567...11