Take Me On A Sea Cruise!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,046 Followers

Helen hugged Kurt, felt his big cock. She was so excited. "This is going to be so fun and...sexy too!" she smiled, tickled him, gave him a big kiss and her pussy was already burning out of control.

He returned her kissed and looked over mom's tall body. She was wearing a small, blue tube-top over her B cup breasts and her nipples were swollen twice their normal size. Her stomach was bare, toned and looked like a million bucks. Mom's hips were covered with a tiny, pair of white shorts and they were very low-cut. Kurt could see the top of her pussy hairline.

"Damn, mom you look so beautiful and sexy today! You're friend is going to shit, when she sees you looking so good and ready for your young guy!" he laughed and could not believe he had such a beautiful woman, even if she was his mom.

"Thank you baby and I can already feel you," she whispered to him and slowly moved her hips against his shaft. "You must be looking forward to my promise...he's so hard and poking into my thigh," she cooed in his ear. Then she saw the woman from the country club. "Oh shit, here comes the big mouth bitch and her fat husband!" Helen said with disgust and acted like she was going to be sick.

Anne saw Helen and her young man. "Oh my God, do you see Helen and that...young boy she's with?" she said with a nasally tone and a very loud mouth.

She looked over the boy and her blood boiled, thinking of what he was able to do to a woman and her vagina. "He looks sooo much like her, he could be her son and that's for real!" Anne gasped when she saw them kissing and feeling each other up. "My God, they could show decency or something, ya' know!" she added, looking at the boy again. She could see a massive lump in the front of his pants.

"Hi Anne , how are you guys and this is my friend Kurt." Helen said, as she hugged him and hoped this worked, if not she'd have to leave the club and most likely town.

Anne looked over Kurt and it was odd that they looked so much alike. "Hi there, it's sooo nice to meet you. Helen here found her a handsome, young thing... How old are you anyhow?" Anne teased him and looked at his open shirt. 'Oh my God, he is just drop...dead...gorgeous!' she moaned to herself. Anne wished that she was Helen for a day.

"It's nice to meet you." Kurt replied, looking down to her dark brown hair, her brown eyes and a big set of breasts. "I'm not sure if we'll be out of our cabin much. If we do, it'll be to eat and make love on deck!" he added, slid his hand over mom's ass and he squeezed it. "Right babe?" Kurt asked, leaned to her and slid his tongue deep into her warm, willing mouth.

Helen returned his kiss and her body was burning. "Anything you say, sweet-heart. I know you'll be 'up' for the job too," she said, looking at him and acting as if she was back in high school.

"Wouldn't that be nice and a big surprise! We have to check in and put our things away." Anne mumbled, gave her fat husband a hard elbow in his gut and started walking away. "We'll keep an eye out for you. Don't get to carried away! You lucky bitch!" she yelled back to Helen, whispering the last three words. She wished her husband would fall over-board.

"I think she bought it! boy did she look jealous!" Helen smiled and kissed him. "Thank you for doing this and helping me."

Kurt watched Anne. Other than her voice, she wasn't a bad looking woman. She had a nice set of breasts. As she walked away, Kurt saw that Anne also filled her jeans with a big, 38 inch ass. "My pleasure mom. We should go check out our cabin. I may need your help with something. I think you might enjoy it too!" he smiled, giving her a pat on her ass. They went to find the cabin.

"Yeah, I bet you do. I wonder what it could be?" Helen laughed as they walked off and she put a little more wiggle in her walk.

*.

They were on the bed, kissing, touching each other and Kurt was hard for her . "Mom, do you think I could get your...help now?" he asked, hoping she'd say yes and Kurt saw her smile.

Helen ran her fingers through his hair, enjoyed his touch. "Wouldn't you rather wait until later and before bed? It's only five P.M." she said with softness. She didn't care either way. Helen wanted to feel his pulsing shaft against her fingers again.

"I could, but if we leave the room, I'll have to tie him down and hope he stays!" Kurt teased, sliding his hand between her legs and gently squeezed. "Please...mommy...help me! Pweeze!" He whispered, kissed her soft lips and slowly rubbed between her legs.

His hand slid over her pussy and caressed it. "Oh you fucker...I liked that!" she moaned, lifting her hips and pushing into his hand. "Oh shit, let me go before we do something else!" Helen smiled and pushed Kurt away. "Pull your pants down and I'll grab a towel," she winked, ran to the bathroom and was back in a second.

He laughed and watched mom run to the small bathroom. "Damn, you're not excited about doing this again...are you?" he teased and leaned against the head board to watch mom jerk him off.

She jumped on the bed and smiled. "I'll never tell!" Helen said, sliding down him. She looked at his long, thick cock and moaned. "Oh my god...he's sooo beautiful and sooo hard! Is this all for...mommy? Hum?" she cooed, reached to him and wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock.

He watched, as he reached to pull off her top and mom laughed at him. "Yes mom, it's all for you and it's all I've been thinking about! Oh fuck, your nipples are so damn hard and swollen!" Kurt said, as he ran his fingertips over them. She pushed them away.

"Mmmm, stop that, I'm supposed to touch you and I don't recall anything about you touching me!" she teased, leaned over him and let of big blob of saliva drip from her mouth and on his cock-head. "I like using my spit. It makes it more sexy and...erotic! Doesn't it?" Helen whispered, as she moved her saliva around his cock-shaft and slowly stroked him.

He watched and loved mom using her spit. "Oh God yes and I love your hands! Mom, yeah, that's it, oh yes!" Kurt moaned as she looked to his face, smiling and pumping his cock. She teased him by twisting her hands around his head and pumping his long shaft.

"I glad you like it, baby...mommy loves helping her man and his... little soldier." Helen whispered, sat up on him and held his cock against her toned stomach, pumping him faster and harder. "Mmmm, you're so fucking hard for mommy and I can't wait for him to cum! I love feeling the cum from a man that loves me...spraying on my body and covering me! It makes me sooo...hot and horny!" she moaned, stroking faster and squeezing him harder.

He listened to her words. He knew it wouldn't be very much longer. "Oh mom, you are a fucking pro at this...shit!" Kurt moaned, lifted his hips and pushed to her stomach. "Oh mom, I'm cuming, I'm cuming!" he grunted and cum shot from his cock. "Oh mom, go, go, go!" he yelled, as she pumped, twisted his cock and she was smiling at him.

She felt his cock jerk. He grunted and pushed to her. "Oh yeah, that's mommy's boy, that's my boy!" Helen smiled, enjoying being covered in his warm cum. It was the cum of a young man that loved her, her son. "Yeah baby, squirt it all over mommy and get that bad stuff outta there!" she said with a grin, wishing it was up her tiny pussy. "Mmmm, that's my boy, that's my boy! Oh yeah, that's mommy's boy! You're mommy's good boy, huh!" she moaned to his mouth as they kissed. Helen hadn't been with a man in years and was well overdue for a good, long fucking.

"Now I'll be ready for the rest of the day!" Kurt smiled and kissed his beautiful mom on the lips.

*.

After dinner, Helen and Kurt were dancing to a slow song and pressed tightly together. "Mmmm, I'm having so much fun and this is only our first night." Helen smiled, caressed Kurt's face and she kissed him. "Thank you for doing this and it feels as if you may need my 'help' again! Am I correct?" she giggled in his ear and leaned to kiss his neck.

He laughed, rubbed her ass through her thin, silk gown and loved the feel of it on his fingers. "Well, if you're offering, hell yes!" Kurt smiled, squeezed her small, tight ass and kissed her. "You're welcome. You don't have to keep saying it, mom. Hell. This is my dream... to hold and make out with you," he added, kissed her again and caressed up her sides and over her breasts. "Oh mom, nice!" he winked as his thumbs ran over her all-ready hard nipples. He loved the look of lust in her eyes.

Her eyes looked to his. "Oh Kurt, this is going to be so hard on us both and a long two weeks too!" she moaned, relaxed against him and she felt his cock flex. "Mmmm, my God, you are sooo hard! Is this for...mommy again?" she cooed in his ear and rubbed on him. "Hum? Tell me, baby, please tell mommy!" she moaned in his ear. She felt him flex again. Her body was on fire.

He heard mom and his cock was ready to blow. "You know it is, you teasing bitch!" he laughed and gave her a swat on the ass. "Kiss me woman and I want a good sloppy one too!" Kurt smiled, leaned to her mouth. Mom kissed him long, deep. He felt her tongue tickling his throat. "Damn, you sexy...bitch! I should drag you to our cabin and..." he smiled, figuring he better ease off.

"And what would that be or should mommy even ask?" she said putting out her lip, because she was starting to have the same thoughts about him. Her insides were hurting so bad.

"I want to be inside you and let you know how I really feel, mom." Kurt said as the song ended and they hugged.

She pulled away and shook her head at him. "No and you said that you'd behave." Helen said, kissed him and started back to their table. "Oh no, just who I wanted to see," she said, turning to Kurt as Anne and Carl walked towards them.

Anne saw Helen and headed towards them. 'My god, I would let him screw me in every sexual position known to mankind and invent a few in the process!' she thought with a laugh. When her eyes glanced down to the front of Kurt's pants, she gasped and her pussy muscles contracted. 'My God, he has a freakin' horse cock down there!' Anne thought, as her heart raced. She'd love to trade places with Helen for a few nights.

"Well, hello there you two! Out for some dancing and belly rubbing are you?" Anne said with a grin, wondering if she could get a dance with the stud.

Kurt saw Anne and his cock jumped. She had her dark hair in a fancy bun on top of her head and there were tiny flowers in it. "Hello you two. How are you tonight?" Kurt smiled, took her small hand and kissed it. "And I must say...you look beautiful tonight! Will you join us and have a few drinks?" he smiled, giving her a wink and a little hug. Anne was dressed in a dark blue, floor length gown that hugged her large, full breasts and her chunky behind. Her breasts were braless and sloshing freely under the smooth gown.

Anne was shocked when her kissed her. It sent a shock to her horny pussy. "Mmmm, well thank you. You don't look to bad yourself, young man! We would love to. It will give us a chance to get to know you." she laughed. While hugging him tighter, she felt something. 'Oh my fucking...God! He's fucking huge! No wonder why Helen wanted him and stays so close to the guy.' Anne thought and tried to imagine what it would feel like. He ran from her thigh and half way to her knee.

"Hey, we were talking to a nice couple by the bar. I think you guys will have a lot in common. Would it be alright if they join us?" Anne asked with a smile, as she stayed against Kurt and enjoyed his cock on her thigh. She waved her arm and saw the couple coming towards them. "Here they are! Dave, Sofia, this is Helen and her friend Kurt." Anne said, watching the two woman and their very young men.

"Hi there Helen, it's nice to meet you and I see that we both prefer younger men." Sofia said with a grin as she looked over Kurt and Helen, wondering why they looked so much alike. And if they had something special in common with them.

Helen smiled, as she and Sofia hugged. "It's nice to meet you Sofia. I say, what's wrong with a maturing woman going out with a younger man, enjoying herself to the fullest!" Helen said with a laugh, watching Anne with her son. 'Damn, it looks as if she wants to fuck him as badly as I do!' Helen thought. Then she went back to talking with Sofia.

Sofia laughed and wanted to drink to Helen's words. But there weren't any drinks. "I agree to the fullest. It looks as if we're in desperate need of a waitress!" she laughed and motioned for a nearby waitress. "What's everyone drinking. The entire rest of the night is on myself and Dave. So enjoy everyone!" she added with a grin and loved being able to share the wealth.

Kurt looked at Sofia and back to Dave. "Nice, man. How did you guys meet? We met through my mom. You should have seen her face when we told her that we were going out!" Kurt laughed and hugged his mom to his side, feeling her pinch his side and laugh.

Dave laughed and told Dave their story. "Yeah, my mom was going to a workout class. We met there. But my poor mom found out the hard way. She came close to killing me! We were in my room going at it like animals..." Dave was saying and Sofia cut him off.

"Dave, you can't going around telling everyone our story and such!"

"I was going to tell them we were in my room fucking and my mom walked in on us...was all!" he laughed and Sofia slapped his arm.

"These young men of ours just have to talk about their conquests, don't they?" Sofia laughed and wondered about Helen. 'You two sure do look a lot alike!' she thought with a smile, as she sat at the table. "So Helen, how is young Kurt in the sack?" she asked with a smile and watched Helen's face turn bright red.

"What, we hardly know each other. And you want to know something as private as that?" Helen laughed and sat next to Sofia. "He is just wonderful. He sure does cum a lot... And I do mean a lot!" she moaned and thought about helping him again later. "What about you two?"

Anne listened as the two women talked about sex and it was killing her. She hadn't been with her husband in six long years and it was killing her. "Oh my lord, will you please dance with me, so I don't have to be subjected to such talk!" Anne said, looking up to Kurt and he took her hand.

Kurt smiled and was looking forward to dancing with the meaty woman. "I would love to!" he smiled, pulling her to the dance floor and Kurt pulled Anne completely against him. He heard a soft moan and smiled. "So Anne, are you having fun yet and how many times has the old man banged you?" he teased and saw a frown in her pretty face. "What's wrong?" he quickly asked and hoped he didn't do anything to upset her.

She heard Kurt and couldn't help but frown. "Well, he hasn't been able to get things, how do I say this...working in over six years." Anne replied and Kurt's eyes grew wide. "Yeah, I know and I'm dying inside!" she said as they swayed to the soft music and she was enjoying the feeling of a hard dick against her thigh.

He hugged her tighter. If it wasn't for being with mom, Kurt would be willing to wear Anne out, giving her a good fuck. "Oh shit, I bet that does suck. You're so...pretty and all." Kurt whispered, caressed the side of her face and made sure to rub his cock all over her.

She smiled. Kurt was turning her on more. His dick felt as if a baseball was rubbing her, it was so damn hard too. "Thank you and what does...and all...mean?" Anne asked with a big smile, wondering if this young man was coming on to her.

Kurt smiled at her. Sliding his right hand down her side, stopping by her breast, he lightly caressed the side of it. "If I wasn't with Helen, your troubles would be over... I'd have you smiling again!" he added with a wink, caressed his thumb over her nipple and then both of his hands were holding her meaty ass.

Anne smiled as his thumb slid over her blood-filled nipple. It sent shivers through her aching body. "I bet you could too, but I'll be on my own again tonight. I always slip my ol' man a sleeping pill, so I can 'really' get down to pleasing myself!" she said with a laugh and her face turned to crimson.

Kurt laughed and kept caressing Anne's thick ass through the silky gown, enjoying its fullness and the heat from her flesh. "Well, that's one way to be alone and make sure you don't get disturbed!" he laughed harder, pulling her closer. This woman was turning him on. His cock was hard as hell against Anne's thigh.

She loved feeling his stiffened dick on her leg, it sent fire racing through every inch of her body. "Maybe I should give you one of them and um...if you ever had the urge to, let's say, slip out for a few hours of...wild sex and make a lonely woman happy, you could." Anne said with lust and wanted to kiss him so badly she hurt, but Helen was close by and she didn't want to start any trouble.

He smiled and knew she was in dire need of a hard cock. "Let's see how things go the next few days. You never know, I might take you up on your offer and get a pill from you." Kurt replied. The poor woman looked like she was going to jump up and down with joy.

"Oh my God, really?"

"Yes, but let's get to know each other better and...you never know!" Kurt replied and she hugged him tight. "Let's get back to the table and we'll talk it later or the next time we're alone, ok," he smiled, gave her meaty ass a squeeze and they went back.

"Wow, I was starting to think you ran off with my guy!" Helen laughed, as Kurt sat next to her and took a drink of his beer.

"Never in a million years!" Kurt replied, kissed her and slid his hand up her bare thigh.

She slapped him. "Are you trying to show all my goods to the bar, young man?" Helen laughed, as he pulled back and they kissed.

"Well Helen, you do have a very nice, long set of legs, how tall are you?" Sofia asked, as she looked at the two and wondered about them.

"I'm six foot." Helen replied with a proud grin, stretched out her long legs for them to see. She loved them being looked at.

Dave looked at her legs and his cock grew hard. "Damn Kurt, if she wrapped those things around you and locked them...she could screw you to death. There would be nothing you could do about it!" he said and everyone laughed. But Sofia saw that Helen's face was unusually red. She had an idea about them.

"He's right and I bet you have fun with them, don't you, Kurt!" Sofia teased him and the same thing happened. His face was red. It was as if, they had never made love or maybe that they were related to each other. "And, may I have this dance?" she asked with a smile. Sofia had to get Kurt alone.

"I enjoy them every chance I have. Yes, I'd love to dance with you, Sofia." Kurt said with a bright red face as he reached for Sofia's hand. He got up and they walked to the far end of the dance floor.

"So Kurt, from the feel of what's against my thigh, you haven't scored with Helen and you're about to die, am I right?" Sofia asked him and his face turned red.

"No I haven't, but we do a lot of other things together."

"I'm sure you do, but does anyone else know that she's your...mother?" Sofia asked, as his face turned red and his jaw dropped.

He stopped and couldn't believe Sofia knew. "But, how did you know?" Kurt asked. As they kept moving to the music, he tried to keep a straight face.

She laughed, hugged him, and gave Kurt a pat on his back. "Don't worry, I won't say anything handsome. I have a big secret myself." Sofia said and looked towards her son. "Dave is my son and we've been having sex for a long time now!" she said and watched his face go blank.

Kurt couldn't believe his ears. He now knew they weren't the only ones who felt this way. "I told her there had to be other mom and son's that loved each other, but she wouldn't believe me. Now, I can tell her about you guys!" he said with a big grin. He saw Sofia shaking her head no.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,046 Followers