Take Me On A Sea Cruise!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,031 Followers

He held her and licked mom's ass. "You nasty slut, you nasty, fucking slut!" Kurt said between licks and trying to drive his tongue deeper into her beautiful ass. His hips moved back and forth, slowly fucking mom's wet mouth and enjoying her helpless moaning. "I want to fuck you, mom and I have an idea," he said and let her legs go.

She eased him from her mouth and moved up to his chest. "I think I know your idea and I've never had anyone there before. You would be my...first man," she purred in his ear and started stroking his shaft. Helen kissed him and knew he would love her words.

He heard mom and his cock couldn't help but jerk. "Oh mom, really?" he asked and couldn't believe mom never had anal sex before. "You're gorgeous ass is a virgin and I get to be your first man? Oh God, I have to be dreaming!" Kurt moaned and kissed her.

"You'll be my first man and I can't wait, but you won't get much in me at first. We'll have to practice, until it will all go in mommy's ass!" she moaned, rolled over and spread her ass-cheeks. "Get the Vaseline from the bathroom and hurry! I want you in me, baby!" she moaned and he quickly got it. "Get over my thighs and scoop a bunch out with two fingers." Helen said, turning to watch and make sure Kurt did as instructed. "Rub it down in my hole and put a bunch on your cock-head too. I don't want my butt-hole torn apart!" she giggled, watching him and it was time. "Push very, very easy," she purred, lay flat on the bed and Helen felt him. "Oh God, yes!" she cried out and grabbed the bed.

Kurt listened to mom and did everything she said. "I'm ready mom and I'll be very easy," he whispered in her ear and lay on her long back. "Here goes, mom," he whispered, gently pushed and she moaned out.

"Oh my God, yes, yes!" Helen moaned, as his cock-head eased up her ass and her life would never be the same again. Her son was inside her body and making love to her. "Baby, you're in me, you're in...mommy's ass, mommy's ass!" she grunted as he pushed again and Helen loved that he went deeper. "Oh yes, it's going sooo deep, sooo deep!" she moaned, clawing the bed and wishing she could kiss him.

He held her hips and his cock was going deep. "Mom, this sucks, I want to see your face and...kiss you, but I can't!" Kurt said and he thought of something. He pulled out, turned mom on her back and lifted her legs high in the air. "I won't get the other place, just your ass and now, we can make out too!" he smiled, reached down and pointed his cock back to mom's sweet ass.

She loved his idea and Helen wrapped her legs around him. "I'll pull you in as I relax and it should go pretty deep too!" she whispered, kissing him and loving the feel of a cock going up her ass-hole. "Oh fuck, you're sooo God...dang big! So...freaking big, oh yes, oh yes!" Helen whimpered as he stretched her tiny ass and Kurt filled it full of a man-cock.

His cock-head eased through the grasp of her tight anal muscles and it was heaven. Mom's ass squeezed his cock hard and it was if she was a virgin being fucked for the first time. "Oh mom, mom...I love it! I love your ass, I love fucking your ass, mom!" he moaned, as her insides squeezed him, his teeth sank into her neck and Kurt pushed more. "Squeeze it, mom...squeeze my cock with your...ass-hole!" he growled in her ear, bit the side of her neck and mom started trembling.

Kurt pushed deeper, his teeth clamped down on the tender flesh of her neck and it was all Helen could take. Her ass grabbed him, it squeezed and juice shot from her orgasming pussy. "Oh Kurt, oh my baby! My sweet...fucking...baby!" she squealed, as more warm juice shot from her pussy, landing on her son and he pushed again. "Oh fuck, oh baby, baby, my...baby!" Helen cried, as waves of pleasure flooded every inch of her shaking body and her pussy.

Kurt held mom and let her ride it out. "Yeah, that's a girl, cum for me, cum for your...son!" he moaned to her and shoved deeper. "Cum on me and help me cum mommy. I can't cum and I'm hurting!" he moaned and tried moving back and forth, but she was tight and he couldn't.. "I got to fuck you, I've got to fuck you, mom, please, please!" he moaned and she started thrusting her hips to him.

"Baby, spit on your cock and rub it around." Helen told him and she watched. "Now try it, baby, try fucking your mommy up her ass...now! Ohhh God, yes! Fuck it, but go slow, go slow!" she said with fear, hoping he wouldn't get carried away and hurt her. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, just...like this!" Helen whispered as Kurt made love to her ass-hole and she felt a tingle. "Ohhh my, I think mommy is going...to...cum...again! Ohhh Kurt, my baby, my baby!" she moaned, as he kept using her greased ass and Helen could feel him getting close.

Kurt held mom and he knew this was only the beginning of a great life with her. "Oh mom, I love you!" he grunted, kissed her and he came. "Oh mommy, mommy! I'm cuming, I'm cuming in your...ass!" His cock jerked and started shooting cum up his beautiful mothers ass, knowing it was full and would start oozing out soon. "You are moving in with me and I will not take no for an answer!" he grunted, pushed into her and a shot of cum went in her. "I'm making you my girl, you will be my...lover and!" he growled and pushed to her again, giving mom his last shot of cum.

She heard and started to thrust to her son. "Yeah baby, cum in mommy, cum in your mommy! Yes, my sweet, baby! Cum in mommy's ass, cum in your mommy's ass and fill it full, baby!" she moaned, enjoying his cum filling her once tight ass and his loving embrace. She loved him telling her she was moving in with him and Helen couldn't wait. "What else will mommy be...hum?" she purred and kissed him. "What do you want mommy to be?" Helen as between kisses and sucking his tongue.

"I want you to be my...wife!"

"Oh really?"

*.

Sofia sat by Helen, listening to what happened in the cabin and she smiled. "Helen, he already loves you to death and after you fuck him like that...every boy would say that to his mom and I'm serious! Dave wanted me and him to get married the day after we did it the first time. I had to remind him that I was married and the man was also his father! He was sooo cute, following me around like a little puppy, trying to hump me or to get me to um...suck his cock for him!" she laughed and gave Helen a hug.

"So, it's normal and lot's of guys say the same thing?"

"Yes, I know lot's and lot's of mom's just like us and they all tell the same story! If a woman has sex with her son, she has a mate for life and there's no stopping it." Sofia smiled and saw their two son's coming towards the table. "Damn, makes you want to fuck them to death!" she growled looking them over and loved the suits they were wearing. It was '40's night on the ship and they looked like two gangsters.

Kurt saw mom in her tight, low-cut dress and his cock started growing. "Hey there...sweet-heart, care to um...shake a leg with me?" he asked her, holding out his hand and mom gently took it.

"I'd love to, handsome," she smiled, got up and followed him to the dance floor. Helen rested completely against him and instantly felt his cock. "He's hard again and rubbing on mommy's hip," she whispered to Kurt and ran her fingers through his hair. "I guess we'll have to 'fix' him, when we get back to the cabin, huh," she purred and could feel his hands over her ass, gently caressing and rubbing it with love.

He held her and mom melted into him. "He's always hard and um...how are we going to fix him?" Kurt asked, while caressing over mom's silk gown and enjoying firm ass under it.

She laughed and knew what he was thinking, but she would need a day or two before he could have her ass again. "How about if mommy...sucks you off and I'll drink it too!" Helen smiled and gave him a kiss. "My ass is sore and it will be for a few days. I'm sorry," she said in a soft voice and wanted to ask him something about her older sister, Darcie and her disabled son, Lenny. "When we get back to the U.S. and after I move in with you, I want to go see Darcie and Lenny." Helen said and wondered if her sister would be open minded or not.

Kurt held her as they moved to the music and he had to smile. "Are you going to tell her about us and what we're doing? I bet ol' Lenny would love getting her big, sweet ass and having his cock buried in her for a few hours!" he said with a laugh and mom slapped him.

She heard him and laughed. "Are you saying you'd nail Darcie, if you ever got the chance too?" Sofia asked and knew Kurt would love to get cozy with his sexy aunt and screw her meaty ass.

"Well, she is pretty, big and sexy as hell, but you have her beat...hands down mom and no I wouldn't. I have you and I would not chance that for anything!" he said, knowing mom would love hearing that and she hugged him tighter.

She smiled, hugged him tight and knew she'd have to let him have her very soon. "When we dock in Venice, I'm all yours and I'll be more than glad to move in with you, ok?" Helen purred and hoped she could wait five more days to screw him. Her pussy was on fire and it needed Kurt's big cock to put it out.

He hugged her and gave mom a big kiss. "I love you and we are going to be so happy together!" Kurt said and he kissed her deep, while rubbing her tight ass, trying to hump her.

"Oh God, let's go sit down and let me catch my breath," she panted and fanned her face.

"Hey guys, we ordered more drinks and I hope that's ok with everyone." Sofia said and loved seeing her new friends being this close. "I love it when I bring more people over to the 'dark side' and watch them fall madly in love!" she added with a grin and watched them kissing.

Helen smiled and looked towards Sofia. "Is that what you call it? My sister's son, my nephew was in a horrible car accident a few months ago and he lost all of his limbs. His arms and legs are completely gone. Plus, her husband has been dead for years and as far as I know...she is lonely as hell and I imagine he is too!" she said and Sofia smiled.

"Mmmm, wouldn't it be wonderful if you could get them...together and show them the happiness of the...dark side!" Sofia replied with a big laugh and her pussy was getting wet.

"I would love to see them as happy as Kurt and I are."

"Go see them and talk to her. Tell her about the cruise and the fun you had with your son." Sofia said and took a sip of her drink. "Explain to her that mother and son love is very common and it is all around us," she added and leaned to kiss Dave. "Tell her of the feelings you have when Kurt holds you and how it feels when he is...inside you!" she purred and wished Helen could tell her sister now. "Let's go dance and leave the love birds alone!" she laughed and grabbed Dave's hand.

She listened to Sofia and it was making her horny. "Mmmm, stop or Kurt and I will have to leave!" Helen giggled and wondered if her older sister would even consider making love to Lenny or not. She had a history of being a big kill-joy and Helen hoped she changed her ways.

"Lenny would shit himself and die! The last time we went to see them, right before he got hurt, we were talking about doing you two and how fun it would be! So I know he's thought about it and I wonder if they might be doing something already." Kurt said and thought about his aunt Darcie and just how pretty she was.

Helen laughed and wasn't sure. "I don't know Kurt, your aunt isn't opened minded at all and I can't see her doing it."

"I hope she is now or will, after you talk to her. From what I've heard, none of Lenny's old friends will go see him and they blame him for the wreck."

"I know, Darcie told me last week when we talked and she also said that he was very depressed."

"Maybe this will help them both." Kurt smiled and wished they were in Venice tonight. He wanted mom and this was killing him.

"We'll go see them as soon as we get back and see if we can lend them a hand." Helen smiled, as she caressed his back and over his thigh, enjoying his stiff cock under her hand and Helen knew her baby was going crazy with need. "Just a few more days and...mommy will be all yours," she purred in his ear and leaned down to kiss the side of his neck.

"I know and I can't wait!" Kurt whispered and kissed his mom on her lips. "You look beautiful tonight and you're sooo sexy too!" he smiled, gave her a wink and looked down the front of her dress.

"Mmmm, thank you baby and you look very handsome yourself," she replied, giving his cock a squeeze. Helen kissed him. "You're so hard!" she cooed, squeezed him again and couldn't wait to get him in her mouth. "Mommy is going to suck you sooo fucking hard and let you go down my throat!" she moaned into his mouth and felt him jerk.

"I'm very horny and ready...mommy!" he smiled, kissed her and slid his right hand over her left breast. "From the looks and feel of this...I'd venture to say dear, sweet mom is ready herself!" he teased and gently rolled mom's swollen nipple between his fingers, as they kissed and sucked each others' tongues.

She moaned and was savoring his loving touch. "I think you and your...venture...happens to be correct!" Helen giggled and she had a good buzz going. "I want to go back to our room now and...get nasty with my handsome son!" she giggled and squeezed his cock-shaft. "I'm drunk and very horny...so don't you take advantage of me, understand, young man!" Helen laughed and saw Sofia coming towards them. "Hey, we're going to go make out and see how nasty we can get. See you guys in the morning," she said, stood up and took Kurt's hand.

"Good night and Kurt...good luck with getting her ass, baby!" Sofia said and gave Kurt a thumbs up, hoping that Helen would give in and fuck the poor kid tonight.

*.

Kurt and Helen were laying in bed, naked other than her blue panties and he looked into her eyes. "Mom, if I got hurt like he did, would you fuck me?" he asked his mom and she hugged him.

"Oh baby, you know I would, but they may be scared or...as far as we know, they could already be lovers and we'd be wasting our time!" she smiled and he caressed over her flat stomach and towards her tiny pair of panties.

She closed her eyes and was ready for him. "I still want to go and make sure. Plus, it will good to see them." Helen moaned, as his fingers lightly grazed her pussy, sending a tingle up her spine and to her brain. "I want it like this morning, with lots more of your fingers and then...mommy will suck all of you and not stop until I do!" she moaned, as he rubbed and caressed every inch of her burning pussy.

He rubbed and teased the poor woman all he could. "You promise, mommy?" Kurt said with a kids voice and felt mom giggling.

"Yes, mommy crosses her heart." Helen stopped, crossed her heart and gave him a kiss.

Kurt watched as mom made a cross over her boobs and kissed him. "What if I just play with this right now and..." he said, grabbed her pussy and gently squeezed. "When I'm finished, you can have your turn." Kurt said even as she was shaking her head no.

She hated the idea. "No, we do it together, it's much more fun that way and so nasty too! Talk dirty to mommy and call me bad things, ok." Helen whimpered and turned around in bed. "Eat and finger mommy's pussy, please baby! Mommy's dirty pussy is burning for her baby and your long tongue," she giggled and started licking his cock-shaft, feeling him growing and watching him setting beside her.

He grabbed her hips, pulled them towards his face and Kurt started kissing all over her front. "I dream of the night I get you...mom." Kurt said and leaned into mom's hot pussy. "Damn, you fucking whore, your nasty pussy is sooo wet and gooey! What nasty things have you been thinking of, whore?" he asked and mom didn't answer. He drew back his hand and slapped her pussy. "I asked you something, slut!" he growled and slapped her inner, right thigh.

Helen was basking in his words and soft touch, but his slap brought her back to real life. "Hey, what the hell?" she snapped and he shoved her down.

"I asked you what made you this horny, bitch?"

"I was thinking about fucking someone, but I have wait and be a good girl." Helen replied and watched him smile.

"And who might that be?" he asked and licked up the center of mom's pussy, stopping to tease her clit and enjoy her taste.

She moaned and spread her legs completely out. "Oh God, Kurt...you are sooo good at this!" Helen giggled and felt her panties being pulled over. "What are you doing mister and who gave you permission to do that?" she said, grabbing his hands and held them.

"I was going to unwrap you and um...have a delightful treat, but your panties are in my way." Kurt smiled and pulled them more. His tongue came out and he shoved it up mom's hot pussy.

"Oh fuck, Kurt, oh baby, my baby!" she squealed, grabbed the back of his head and held it tight. "Yessss, eat me, eat mommy's dirty pussssssy...mommy's dirty...cunnnnnt! Mommy likes you eating...me out! Oh my fucking...God!" Helen growled and felt a fire deep in the back of her pussy and it was growing fast. His tongue drove in her pussy, he licked and sucked her insides and it was driving her wild.

Kurt ate mom and enjoyed her squirming under him. 'Oh mom, I'm glad you like it and I want you to cum now!' he thought, while licking mom's inner pussy walls and drinking her juices. 'Cum for me, you sexy cunt!' he thought, driving his tongue deeper and her pussy locked on his tongue. 'Oh hell yeah!' he thought with a laugh and mom started jerking under him.

She felt the fire burning more, with each lick and suck of Kurt's mouth. "My baby, oh my God, my God!" Helen growled, her back arched up and she exploded around her son. "Oh Kurt, my baby, my baby boy!" she squealed, as her body trembled and shook out of control, while warm juice shot from her pussy and all over his face. "I can't wait to let you...fuck me, baby and I can't wait to have your massive cock up my dirty, nasty...pussy and fucking me!" she growled, enjoying him lapping up her juices and cleaning her pussy.

*.

They docked in Venice and Kurt was so excited. "Tonight mom and the wait is over," he whispered, standing beside mom and hugging her.

"I know baby and I can't wait either." Helen laughed, turned to face him and pressed her body against Kurt. "We'll get dressed up and go to a secluded restaurant I heard about...have a romantic dinner together and afterwards...go on a long, slow gondola ride around the city and you never know what could um...happen," she purred, while running her fingers through his hair and thought of her son, becoming her lover tonight.

Kurt smiled, flexed his cock and squeezed mom to him. "I'm going to enjoy romancing you and turning you on, mom," he smiled, leaned to her mouth and they started kissing. Slow sensual ones at first, but the passion between them grew and Kurt started to give his mother long, deep French kisses and she was returning the favor. "I could fuck you right here mom and not care who saw us," he panted as the kiss ended and Kurt's cock was hard for his momma.

Helen felt her knees getting weak and was glad Kurt stopped. "I don't think so, mister only in our room, if you please!" she laughed and gave him a slap. "Let's go and get ready for our date. I'm going to Sofia's room to get ready and you can pick me up at..." she turned to look at a clock by the pool and gave him a smile. "Seven and be sure to look your best. This is your lucky night and what you've been dreaming of." Helen said with a low, sexy voice and gave him a kiss.

*.

Dinner was wonderful and Kurt was such a gentlemen. Pulling out her chair for her, wrapping her shawl around her shoulders as they walked out into the cool, Venice night and holding her to his side. "You sure know how to treat a lady and I can't wait for our gondola ride," she said while looking into his handsome eyes, Helen felt her pussy oozing juices into her new black panties.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,031 Followers