Take Me On A Sea Cruise!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,049 Followers

Mom kept sucking him and finally, he was dry and he smiled to her. "Oh mom, you are like heaven! I love you so much!" he said, easing up and Kurt pulled her into his arms, caressing up her legs and towards her thighs. He caressed higher, until he found mom's pussy and his hand slid between her legs. His fingers were quickly covered with her wetness and Kurt smiled. "I'm going to rub you, so relax and enjoy mom!" he smiled, laid her back on the bed and he started fingering her.

She felt him touching her. Helen jumped. "No, don't...baby! Oh God...yes! Oh yes!" she moaned, squeezed her eyes closed and slowly spread her legs for him. 'Oh God, it feels so damn good and he's going to make me...cum!' she thought, enjoying Kurt fingered her wet and aching pussy. She lifted her head, smiled and gave Kurt a deep kiss. "Will you eat mommy's pussy and make me...cum, please!" she moaned, lay back on the bed and spread her legs for her son. "Lick mommy's pussy. Help me cum now." Helen whispered as she kissed him. Kurt pushed her down on the bed again.

He smiled and couldn't wait to stab his long tongue up mom's dripping pussy. She was a fucking babe. If mom wanted him to eat her pussy out, Kurt was ready, able and more than willing. "Oh mom, I'm going to make you feel sooo good and you're going to cum so hard, your head will hurt!" he said, kissing down her neck, over her breasts, stopping to gently suck each nipple, then down to her stomach. He kissed all over her smooth flesh and teased her navel with his tongue. "Are you ready, mom?" Kurt asked, quickly moving between her legs, licking her right leg and a helpless moan was her reply.

Helen could only manage a moan and she could feel Kurt's warm tongue licking around her right thigh, moving towards her puffy, mound of womanly need. She was ready to explode. She spread herself straight out and Kurt had full access to her. "Eat my pussy baby and make mommy cum, please!" she said, propping pillows under her back, so she could sit up and watch her baby eat her. He watched when she sucked his cock and Helen wanted to watch him.

Kurt kissed her inner thigh, inhaled mom's scent and his cock was hard again. "You make me crazy!" he moaned, sucking in her swollen pussy's lips and flicking them with his tongue. Mom's back arched a little. Kurt wanted to see her go nuts. He moved over her inflamed clit, smiled and flicked it with his tongue. Her back arched higher and mom cried out. "You like that, mom? Was it good?" he asked, leaned back in and sucked her clit between his lips.

Helen felt as she was being electrocuted, when Kurt sucked her hard clit into his lips and she couldn't help screaming. "Yes, you little fuck...I loved it, I loved it!" she whimpered, enjoying his tongue, lips and fingers, digging into her pussy and bringing her close to needed relief. "Make me cum, make mommy cum, baby! Help mommy, like I helped you!" she cooed, running her fingers through his hair and guiding him to the right spots.

He sucked her pussy, his tongue and fingers were deep in her. "You horny bitch, letting your son fuck your pussy and eat you out!" Kurt said to mom, hoping to help her orgasm and she moaned loud.

"Yes, I'm a horny bitch and I need to...cum! Oh my fuck...fuck!" she squealed out, her pussy locked on his fingers and Helen exploded on him. Warm juices shot from between her long legs and it splashed on his lower body. Helen humped his hand, pushing his fingers deeper into her and she shot more. "Oh baby, mommy's big...boy! Oh Kurt, hug me, hug your mom! Hug mommy!" she cried and he flew into her arms.

"I'm here, I'm here," he whispered, as they hugged. They didn't realize that someone was right outside the cabin door.

*.

"Truthfully, Helen I didn't think we'd see you all day and I can't believe you're not hung-over." Sofia laughed and looked up her body. 'Damn Helen, you are a hot woman!' she thought, looking over Helen's tall body and the tiny, black bikini she was wearing. No wonder Kurt wanted her. "Now that those two are gone, I want to talk to you woman, to woman," she paused and moved closer. "I know Kurt is your son." Sofia smiled and laughed at the look on her face.

"Yes he is and how did you know about us?"

Sofia laughed again and hugged Helen. "I have something to tell you," she said and gave Helen her drink. "Dave is my son and we've been lovers for a long time now. So, relax and let's talk about this," she said with a lustful voice. She had to know more about Helen.

Helen liked Sofia and knew she wouldn't tell anyone. "We haven't went all the way yet and I don't know if we will. He's helping me fool Anne, into thinking he's my lover and all I'm doing is helping him jack off," she replied and wanted to know about Sofia. "Didn't it scare you and maybe you can help me?" she asked and Sofia smiled.

"Oh yes, I was a mess and didn't go out for a week after we made love! I thought everyone would see right through me and know instantly, what I did with Dave. I had a freaking husband too. Yeah, you could say that I was a fucking mess!" Sofia laughed and rubbed Helen's arm. "How far have you been with him?" she asked and knew this was going to have a happy ending for Kurt.

"Well, this morning I...sucked him off and he ate my pussy. That's as far as we've been and we made a promise not to have sex, not matter what, but..." Helen replied with a frown and hoped Sofia could help her through this. "It's getting harder to resist him and that damn...cock he's got!" she moaned and thought of him going up her pussy.

Sofia smiled and knew Helen's pain. "Yeah, I couldn't help but feel him last night. I bet it is hard to keep your hot, little pussy away from him and not have him pound it in you!" Sofia laughed, as Helen tried slapping her and she saw the boys coming towards them. "Hey, I missed you!" she said with a big grin, opened her arms and legs for her son.

Helen watched as Dave laid completely between her legs and they kissed deep. She watched Kurt looking at Dave making out with his mom, she tapped his arm and opened her legs for him. He moved over her and Helen slowly hugged. "Lay on me and kiss your mom like that," she purred in his ear, Kurt grabbed the sides of her face and they kissed like long, lost lovers. Helen felt him moving his hips back and forth. "Oh fuck, yes, yes! That feels...good!" she growled and heard someone clearing their throat. Kurt jumped off her and Helen sat up.

"Excuse me you guys, but can we join you and maybe my husband will be inspired?" Anne laughed and gave Helen an evil smile. She leaned towards Helen and whispered. "I heard you and Kurt going at it this morning...mommy and we need to have a talk." Anne smiled and Helen started laughing.

She couldn't believe Anne was going to try and blackmail her. This would be easy to explain and make her feel like a big fool. "Hey Kurt, Anne heard us playing mommy and son this morning. I guess we better hold it down a little or change games!" she laughed and motioned for Kurt to come back to her. Sofia winked and started talking.

"One time Dave and I were somewhere in England, making out. He was slapping my ass, calling me mom. I was screaming, 'Don't rape me, son! Don't rape your...mother!' We were fucking hard when the door came crashing in. Poor Dave was tackled by ten giant men who nearly beat him to death. I was screaming for them to stop and that we were only playing with each other." Sofia laughed and Dave was laying against her side.

Helen looked at Anne and laughed. "I'm an aging woman and he is a good-looking man. We like playing mommy, don't we baby!" Helen giggled. She turned to face him, knowing she would be stabbed in the stomach or hip area, by his cock.

Anne heard Helen and just stomped away.

Kurt smiled and quickly aimed his cock to poke mom in her hip or pussy. He hoped it was her pussy and she would like it. "You know I like it mom and it gets me so hard for you," he whispered to her and watched a tiny smile cover her blushing face. "I'll hug you any time or anyplace you want!" he moaned, grabbed her ass shoving his cock on her pussy. It pointed up, between them and the lower part of the shaft was against mom's pussy slit.

She loved hearing him say how hard she made him. It made her pussy drip. "Oh Kurt, be careful with it and..." Helen moaned as his finger covered her lips.

"Shhhh, I'm not mom, not here!" he laughed and pulled away, watching her face fill with despair. She gave him a sorrowful look. "Sorry, but you said that we have to be good, remember?" Kurt said and pushed Dave in the pool. "That was for this morning, when you pushed me in!" he yelled and jumped in the warm water.

Helen felt as if her heart had been ripped out and her soul taken away. "You little fucker, leave me high and dry!" she laughed, jumped up and dove in the pool after him. "I'm going to get you!" Helen grabbed Kurt and jumped on his back.

He felt mom and quickly went under, taking her with him and she left go. He grabbed her and pulled her to the front of his body. They went up and he started kissing her as they surfaced. "I love you so much!" he smiled, flexed his cock and pulled away from her again.

She loved kissing him and Kurt's loving words warmed her heart, but he left again and she wanted to scream. Helen needed to feel him and hold him in her arms. "Come here and let me feel you!" she laughed and tried catching him, but it was impossible and she got out. "If you change your mind, I'll be up here with Sofia, working on my tan!" she said with a teasing, mean voice. Then she flipped him off.

He laughed and splashed water towards her. "Woman, get back here!" Kurt teased and got out of pool, grabbed her in his arms and jumped back into the warm pool. "You want to feel me, do you?" he laughed, pushed mom to the side of the pool. He smashed his hard cock right on her pussy. It pointed up and, like before, the shaft was resting in her wet pussy lips and her eyes were locked on his. "How's this, mom?" he whispered and gently shoved against her.

Helen was helpless, enjoying his stiff cock and she was close to an orgasm. "Oh God, easy, easy!" she whimpered, feeling a tiny fire in her pussy that was seconds away from turning into an inferno and consuming her. "You make me feel so wanted and needed, baby," she purred and was thinking about giving in to him.

"I'm glad I can help." Kurt smiled, reached down and started rubbing her pussy under the water. "I really want you and I'm not giving up," he smiled, pushed completely against her and kissed her.

She held Kurt, enjoying his loving embrace, his soft kisses and his very, very hard cock against her pussy. "Mmmm, I'm glad...a young man should...never give up on his dream." Helen smiled. She heard Sofia calling her. "Yes, I'm on my way!" she yelled back to her new friend. She had to ask her more questions.

Sofia watched, as Helen and Kurt were making out in the pool and she pulled away from him. "Damn, I thought you were going to let him fuck you in the pool!" she laughed as Helen sat down and Sofia ordered more drinks.

"I told Kurt I wouldn't drink today and I've already had two. I don't want him to get mad at me or anything." Helen said and he came towards them.

"I'll tell the waiter to take it back." Sofia smiled and couldn't help seeing the massive lump in Kurt's shorts. "Damn, that boy is hung like a fucking horse!" she laughed, fanning her face and thinking of him getting Helen's sweet ass.

"What are you sending back?" Kurt asked, sitting next to his mom and kissed her.

"Sofia ordered me a drink and I told her I promised you I wouldn't drink today. So, she's sending it back." Helen smiled and he just shook his head.

"I don't care, just stay in a good mood and keep playing with me." Kurt whispered in her ear and kissed her neck.

She giggled and acted as if she was trying to push him away. "Mmmm, you got a deal, but only if I get to suck you off soon! I liked it when you came in my mouth and I drank it all! Mommy likes drinking her big boy's cum!" she whispered to him. Helen loved that his face was bright red.

"Helen, what are you telling that boy, his face looks like a tomato and his cock is growing!" Sofia asked with a laugh and figured she was telling him something nasty.

"It has something to do with...suck...tion!" she replied with a laugh. Kurt reached over to give her a slap on the ass. "Ouch, you shit head!" Helen squealed and quickly rubbed her stinging ass-cheek. "I'll get you for that!" she smiled and kissed him.

"You two need to go fuck and come back later! That poor boy is going to bust, Helen." Sofia teased, pointing to Kurt's swollen cock-pole.

Helen looked to his lap and licked her lips. "Mommy knows a really nice way to um...fix that," she moaned, reaching her right hand to her mouth, Helen started sucking two of her fingers. "After lunch...mommy wants that big ol' thing and I do plan on sucking the holy, living shit out of it too...and," she whispered to him, slid closer to her son and wrapped her arms around him. "I would really enjoy your um...probing fingers again and a good orgasm," she giggled and gave him a kiss.

"I can't wait!" he whispered back to her and gently hugged his mom.

"Yeah, you two need to go fuck and wear each other out! You guys remind me of when we first started playing around and the excitement of doing something so...taboo with each other and if you have the nerve to go through with it...or not!" Sofia said as she watched them kiss and feel each other's body.

"I want him so bad...I can taste him!" Helen moaned as she reached down, held his cock and kissed her son. "Baby, I'm ready, but I'm still so scared to go through with it and what could happen. Anne heard us this morning and I'm sure she's going to tell everyone in town...if she already hasn't." Helen said. Remembering that Anne was a texting freak.

He held her and kissed mom. "I don't care about her and you could always come to live with me." Kurt smiled and thought of screwing around with mom all the time.

She laughed and kissed him. "I could see that now and someone trying to constantly fuck me, but I would make sure you studied 'hard' and got good grades!" she said with a grin and his smile turned into a frown.

"Will you reward me...when I get good grades?"

"Of course, baby."

"What would a reward be?" he asked and Sofia just shook her head at them.

"Mommy would um...let you use me for the number of grade you get. Like, if you get a 94, you can use mommy for...94 minutes! How's that sound to you?" Helen asked with a grin, wishing she could get over this and make love with her son, Kurt. She needed him to hold her down, ram his cock up her wet pussy and fuck her to death.

"Oh shit, I'm going to go back to college mom and have you reward me like that!" Dave laughed and mom slapped him.

"No college, we travel too much and I don't want you around all those horny, little bitches and their tight cunts!" Sofia said with firmness and hugged him. "They'd try to take you from mommy and I wouldn't have anyone to...fuck me!" she laughed and hugged him again.

Kurt looked into his mom's eyes and he kissed her. "I'm going to be a straight A student!" he said and lightly kissed her on the lips. "Let's go to the cabin and make out. I'm so horny I could die!" he added, kissing her again and stood up. "Hey, we're going to our cabin and make out for awhile. We'll catch you later or tonight for dinner." Kurt said as everyone said bye to each other and they quickly left.

*.

After making out for nearly an hour, Kurt pulled from his mom and he needed her help. "Mom, I need to cum and if you're not ready, I understand," he said kissing her and caressing her smooth breasts. "I need your help, mom, please," he whispered, spread his legs out and mom moved between them. She took his throbbing cock in her small hands, stroked him and slowly leaned over him.

She took him in her hands and was ready to suck her baby boy dry again. "Does mommy's little boy need some 'special' mommy kisses? Hum? Do you want your mommy to kiss your pee-pee for you? Hum?" Helen said with a sexy, mommy voice and opened her mouth to take Kurt in. He was so hard and it was throbbing with need. 'Oh my baby, my baby!' she thought, sucking him hard and watching the pleasure on his handsome face. Helen watched him as she sucked and stroked his raging cock-shaft, hoping she could resist a little longer and make sure this is what she wanted to do with her son.

"Oh mom, I love you and I need...you so...much!" Kurt grunted as mom sucked and her hands slid over his cock. "Please mom, let's make love to each other, please," he begged her, but mom shook her head no. "Come on, think of that big, hard thing up your...pussy and fucking you hard!" he teased her and she could only moan.

She lifted off him and let Kurt pop from her wet mouth. "Stop tempting me or I'll go to bed and I won't suck you off!" Helen laughed and quickly went back to sucking her baby boy's cock.

"Think of it up your pussy mom and fucking you! I know you're dying to get it and make love to it!"

She heard him and could only moan. "Stop it, you're making me think about it and I'm already horny as hell." Helen moaned and kissed over his stomach. "If we did make love, do you think we would stay the same and not change or end up hating each other?" she asked with a soft voice and slid up his body. "I'd die if anything came between us and you hating me or something. I love you...so...much!" Helen said and she started crying like a baby. "I love you, I love you so much," she sobbed, as he caressed her and wiped away her tears.

"Mom, I love you and that will never change." Kurt replied and gave her a kiss. "Please mom, I need to be in you and making love to you!" he smiled, pushing his cock-head into her panties, hoping it would slip under them and find its way up her warm pussy. "Come on baby, I know you need me too and you want to feel it stretching your tiny pussy, don't you, mom?" he moaned, pushing to her and she slid down him.

She moved, looked up to him and smiled. "You're so...big and hard, baby. Does mommy turn you on?" Helen giggled, as she gently eased forwards, stretching her mouth wide and Helen gasped for air. "Oh yes, it's sooo...big!" she grunted with a low growl, wondering if he would tear her insides or not.

"Oh mom, please! Let me make love to you!" he moaned with need, as she gently nursed the head of his cock and he thought of something. Kurt grabbed mom, pulled her head to the side of the bed, he leaned over her and pulled her legs under his arms. "I'm going to fuck your mouth like a savage and I'm going eat out this juicy pussy at the same time! Are you ready, mommy?" Kurt laughed, looked down and her eyes were closed.

She was his to do anything, but fuck and Helen loved his idea. Her face was against his cock and her hips were pinned under him. "Yes baby, use mommy and eat my...oh my God...yes!" she screamed when his mouth covered her pussy and he was sucking it hard, while flicking his warm tongue over her clit. "Yes!" she screamed again and his cock-head popped into her mouth. She sucked her baby hard, making her cheeks suck in and he was moaning her name.

"Oh mom, yes, mom, mom, mom!" Kurt moaned and ate her dripping pussy, driving his tongue deep in her and he saw a new toy. Kurt saw mom's tiny ass-hole. He leaned towards it, gave it a lick and mom jumped. "What, did mommy like that?" he asked, licked it harder and mom moaned loud. "Oh my, you are a nasty mommy, aren't you?" he teased, licked her again, but he kept his tongue against the tiny, brown hole and he pushed.

He loved him licking and sucking her pussy, but when Kurt touched her ass, she felt as if someone had electrocuted her. "Oh God, yes!" she squealed, when he licked her and Helen knew would her baby would be after now. "Yes, mommy is a nasty slut and all yours, baby! All yours!" she cried out, as his tongue tormented her ass and he was so close to fucking her.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,049 Followers