Take Me On A Sea Cruise!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,040 Followers

Kurt held mom's arm as they walked towards one of the main canals, admiring her tight, black dress and the way it hugged her gorgeous curves. He also liked that mom was wearing black stockings, a black garter belt and four inch black heels "That's where we are going now," he smiled and slid his big right hand over mom's wiggling ass-cheeks, he squeezed and pulled her into his arms. "I just want to make out with you and hold you, mom and let you know how much I love you." Kurt said as his hands fondled mom's tight ass and they started making out.

She loved when Kurt squeezed her ass and pulled her into his strong arms. Helen returned his kiss and quickly felt his cock growing against her stomach. "Do you think you can hold out for an hour or so? I want a long ride and look...the moon is full! That'll make it even more romantic than ever!" she said with love, a wonderful idea.

He kissed mom and caressed up her back. "I'll be just fine and don't worry about me. This is all for you and you are to enjoy!" Kurt smiled and knew that mom was going to get a belly full of cum tonight.

Helen just smiled and knew Kurt would love what momma had planned for him. "Mommy can help you with that...once we're in our gondola and all alone!" she smiled as they went on and she saw the one she wanted. "I want that one!" Helen said pointing to a gondola that had a curtain hanging down and they could have complete privacy.

Kurt whistled and pointed to the one mom wanted. "Here he comes and with all the singing...we could do anything and nobody would hear us." he laughed as the boat neared them and the driver sang out. He helped her in the boat and gave the man twice the normal amount of money. "I want an hour and find romantic places," he said and wasn't sure if the guy understood or not. Kurt sat down and ducked under the curtain with mom. "Here is your gondola ride and I hope it's all you've ever dreamt of," he said, leaned to her and mom pulled him back on the bed.

"Remember, the driver can't see anything and I want to see something pretty!" Helen smiled as she pulled down her sons pants and freed his raging cock. "My God, I've never seen you so hard and so much...in...need!" she purred, laying over his lap and Helen smiled at him. "Mommy has to fix this, so later...you can fuck me for a long, long time and um...not cum so fast." Helen whispered with a teasing 'mommy' voice and she licked across his cock-head.

Kurt was helpless and mom was about to suck his cock in a fucking gondola in Venice Italy. He pulled mom to his mouth and lightly kissed her. "Don't you want to make out first and work up to sucking me?" he asked, giving mom another kiss and slid his hands around to her ass.

She smiled, kissed him and shook her head no. "Nope, I want to suck my lover's cock and enjoy him cuming in my mouth...while we float around Venice Italy!" Helen whispered, kissed him again and moved back to his pulsing cock. She licked him and teased Kurt with her skilled tongue. She opened her mouth, winked at him and sucked Kurt deep into her motherly mouth.

Mom's mouth opened and she started licking the shaft. "Oh yeah, you can do anything, remember, this is your night!" he moaned as her warm tongue once again, slid over his swollen cock and mom let him slide between her warm lips. "I love you so much," he moaned as she leaned over him and took more than half of is throbbing shaft down her throat. "Oh shit!" he grunted when mom started sucking him harder and her pretty eyes stayed locked on his face.

Helen sucked and kept her eyes on her beautiful son. 'That's my boy, enjoy your mother, that's why I'm here! Enjoy, my baby boy, enjoy mommy and cum in me!' she thought looking into his eyes, loving the blissful look on his face and the love in his eyes for her. She let him pop from her mouth and Helen started pumping his shaft. "I want you to cum in my mouth baby and after that...mommy wants to go to our hotel and fuck! Ok?" she asked with a needful voice and Helen went back to pleasing her son's massive cock.

He heard mom and Kurt was ready. He wanted mom and to be inside her gorgeous body. "Anything you want and I'm getting...closer!" he moaned as mom sucked his cock-head harder, her small hands vigorously pumped his shaft.

She lifted and smiled to him. "Mommy wants you to cum now, Kurt...so we can go to the hotel and...fuck! Do you want to be inside me and...fuck...your mommy, baby?" she moaned, while pumping him faster and Helen started twisting the head of Kurt's very slippery cock-head. "I can't wait to drink your warm and salty cum! I want you to squirt it right here..." she moaned, opened her mouth wide, stuck out her tongue and pointed to the middle of it. "On mommy's tongue. Can my big boy Kurt do that for his...mommy?" she teased in a soft voice and leaned down to suck his swollen cock-head back into her mouth.

Kurt was in heaven and ready to blow his nut in his mom's mouth. "Keep sucking...I'm so close, so close...mom!" he moaned and reached between her long legs. "You are sooo wet, mom!" Kurt grunted, closed his eyes and thought of going into mom's hot pussy. His cock jerked, mom giggled and she sucked him harder than any other woman had ever done before. "Oh mom, oh mom, mom, mom!" he cried out and hoped that nobody heard. He shot squirt after hot squirt of cum into her mouth and mom easily drank it down.

She felt him and went wild. She started sucking her baby as hard as humanly possible and wasn't going to stop until he was drained. 'Yeah my baby, cum for mommy! Cum for your mommy and fill me full!' Helen thought while she sucked his cock and drank her son's warm seeds.

Helen sat up, wiped her mouth and whispered. "I think it's time we went back to our room and I let you...fuck me. Are you ready to put this big ol' thing in mommy?" she teased and squeezed his shaft.

"I'll always be ready for that and my very beautiful mother." Kurt relied and pulled her into his arms.

*.

Helen stood before her manly son, his cock was hard and it was pointing right at her. She was so scared and was trembling from head to toe, but her insides were burning for him and there was no way to stop now. "I'm all yours, baby." Helen whispered as he took her hand and pulled her to the middle of the bed.

He hugged her trembling body and moved over her. "There's no reason to be scared mom and I'm here for you." Kurt said as he eased on mom, pulled her legs under his arms and pointed his cock to her forbidden place. "I love you so much, mom and I always will," he said, pushed to her and they were joined. "Oh mom, oh mom! Yes, mommy, momma!" he cried when her tight muscles grabbed his massive pole and tried to keep it from entering her body.

Her pussy muscles held him and weren't going to let him in. "Push baby, make it go up...mommy's pussy! Shove it in...mommy's pussy, shove it...deep!" Helen cried out and forgot that they were on a ship. He held her hips, shoved forward and it went deeper. "Yeah, oh my baby...my sexy man and...mommy's new lover!" she grunted, wrapped her arms and legs around him. "Love me, my handsome, new...lover and make your horny mommy...cum!" Helen moaned, looked down and only half of Kurt's massive cock was in her dripping pussy.

He pushed and held mom's sexy hips, enjoying her tight pussy squeezing his thick shaft and holding it. "Oh mom, you're better than the two virgins I fucked in high school and that's saying something!" he smiled, kissed her and thought of the night he fucked the shit out of the mayors, under-age daughter, but he quickly turned his thoughts back to mom and her horny pussy. "I could make love to you day and...night!" he moaned and pushed deeper, she moaned and dug her fingernails into his back.

She pushed to him and held him tight. "Oh fuck and I'd...let you...you...mother...fucker!" Helen moaned, as he pushed again and his cock-head hit the back of her pussy. "Oh shit, you are all the way in...your mommy and about to...fuck me! Anything you'd like to say first?" she cooed, ran her fingers through his hair and was magic.

"I love you more than anything in the world and I hope we'll always be together," he replied, kissed her and started loving her with long, deep strokes. "Oh mom, you are sooo fucking tight and sooo hot! It's like...you're on fire in there!" Kurt moaned as they kissed and his hips eased back and forth.

She had to smile and Helen gave him a hug. "I was just hoping for an 'I love you, mom' but that was so much nicer and I'm hot for...my baby boy! My handsome, big...cock...son to ram it in his mommy's pussy and fuck her like never before! Love me...love mommy!" Helen moaned, as Kurt moved in and out of her dripping pussy, pushing deep and bumping the opening of her womb. "My baby, my baby...fuck mommy, fuck mommy good and hard!" she moaned, pushing to him and ramming his head even deeper into her body.

He pushed and smiled, as mom went wild under him and doing her best to fuck him deeper. "Damn, you horny bitch!" Kurt laughed, as he held her and moved faster. "I'm going to be in you sooo much and fucking this beautiful body!" he moaned as they moved together and a wonderful slurping sound filled the room. "Hear your pussy...juices mom and that cool sound? You're a nasty, horny mommy and I love you," he whispered, pushing more inside her and mom's fingernails dug holes in his back.

She moaned when he shoved and called her a horny bitch. "I'm horny for my gorgeous son and his giant...cock to...fuck...me!" she grunted and pushed her slender hips to his pistoning cock. "Yeah, push it in! Push it all the...way in...mommy! All the...way in...mommy!" Helen moaned louder and she was getting close. "Oh baby, I'm so close, so close!" she moaned again and Kurt held her tight. Her pussy was dripping more, her insides were on fire and Kurt pushed her over the edge. He drew back his big right hand, swung it towards her left ass-cheek and he slapped her hard.

He was pushing into mom and wished she would hurry. He needed to fill her pussy and he wasn't going to last much longer. Kurt had an idea and he slapped mom's ass. "Come on baby, cum for me, cum for your...son!" he growled, thrust deep into her just as his hand hit the flesh on her ass. Her muscles grabbed him, squeezed and mom was finished. Juice shot from her spasming pussy, splashed on his cock and all over his lower half. He slapped her again and mom came harder.

"Oh my God, Kurt, baby, my baby, oh my God! Yes, oh yes, yes, yes, oh baby!" she cried out as waves after wave of pleasure raced through her body and deep into her pussy. "Oh Kurt, I love you, I love my baby!" Helen cried, as she held him tight and continued to orgasm around his big, manly cock and they stayed in the cabin the entire night.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,040 Followers