Taken Advantage and Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike nodded slightly in response.

"You dirty boy. I've barely even tried, and I think I've already turned you into my little slut." Erin laughed in retort.

With her hand still clasped over Mike's mouth, Erin resumed jacking him off, but this time she squeezed tighter, and jacked him off with more pressure and speed. Had her hand not been on his mouth, Mike would have woken the whole neighborhood, he was ready to shriek with pleasure. His body writhed and contorted, as he arched his back. Erin simply grinned at the sheer pleasure she was giving to this boy. Mike desperately gripped her arm for support.

"Now I'm gonna take my hand away honey, because I'm gonna try something different now, but if you scream again, we're gonna have a major problem, okay boy?"

Mike nodded hastily, to see what new pleasure she had in store.

Erin held her fingers firmly at the base of his cock. She then drilled her middle finger into his mouth. Her finger popped out of his mouth, while he gasped, still lost in pleasure. With the now wet finger, Erin resumed jacking Mike off, but stuck her wet middle finger down the back of Mike's pants and to the entrance of his shaven asshole.

She pushed against his entrance, and the tip of her finger popped inside. Mike, now fully realizing his position went wide eyed, at the now weird feeling he felt inside him.

"Wait! I-"

SMACK

Erin smacked her hand on Mike's face grabbing him by his cheeks, and forced his head to look back at her. Her face was terrifying, it was a face of pure anger and fury, and it made him shiver with fear.

"Don't you DARE TALK BACK TO ME!" She exclaimed threateningly, "You don't ever get to stop me, or tell me what I can and can't do to my new slut! Understand boy?!"

Mike nodded rapidly, scared shitless of what might happen if he said no. Erin's face immediately softened.

"Good boy, that's what I thought." She said as she took her hand away from Mike's face and back down to his dick.

Erin then resumed jacking him off, but this time she forced her finger inside Mike's asshole with full force. Mike squeaked in pain, which only turned on Ms. Banks more. While still rapidly, and some what violently, jerking him off, she was now pulling her middle finger in and out of Mike from behind, slowly at first, but rapidly picking up speed.

Within minutes, Mike was barely hanging on to his sanity, as the ecstasy and pleasure had nearly taken over his whole mind. His tongue was out and his mouth agape. His eyes had rolled back, and he was panting like a dog. His hands were locked on Ms. Banks thick arms, while she was viciously jerking off his small dick from the front, and rapidly opening up his butt hole with two fingers from the back. Her ring and middle fingers squelched around his leaking butt hole, putting immense pressure on his prostate gland, then quickly pulling out making him crave more. It was then that Mike realized that she had clearly done this before. She was capable of pure mind control with her current tactics. Both of her hands were simultaneously working away on both ends of his body, while he writhed and contorted in pleasure. She was taking in the high she was getting from this, like a bump of cocaine, it made her feel like a goddess. At this point she was, at least to Mike. Nobody had ever made him feel this good in his life, and he never believed anybody would be capable.

"I'm...*gasp* Oh god something's coming! *gasp*" Mike could barely make out the words.

Out of nowhere Erin stopped her fingering, and created a vice grip on the bottom of his cock to stop him from cumming.

"Now now, we can't have you cum too early can we?"

Mike was now in pain, struggling to find release.

"Don't struggle boy, I'll let you cum, but first you need to do something for me..."

"Oh god, yes *gasp* please, anything you want, just please let me cum!"

"I want you to make me a promise that after I make you feel good, you're gonna make me feel good...for the rest of the night, and whenever I want from here on."

"Yes! Of course! I'll do anything!"

"Anything?" She tightened her grip, causing Mike to lose his mind.

"YES ANYTHING! I PROMISE!"

"Sorry who are you talking to, I can't hear a name in that sentence, who do you want to let you cum again?"

"MOMMY! MA' AM! MS. BANKS! PLEASE LET ME CUM! I WANT TO CUM!"

"Yeah that's it baby, go ahead and cum for Momma."

Erin then released her grip and rapidly jacked him off, at the same time she took both of her fingers and pressed against his prostate harder than ever before, and rubbed it like a clit. All of the pleasure welled up inside of Mike.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD! FUCK!" Mike screamed as his body let out probably the biggest climax in his entire life.

Erin continued to jack him off, as the largest load she had ever witnessed, had shot out like an explosion of thick white projectiles all over the concrete in front of them. She kept pulling on his dick, getting everything out of him, while his whole body twitched and vibrated.

"That's it boy, let's get it aaaaaaaaall out of you! Yeah. That's it boy keep cumming for Mommy"

Her words had an effect on him, as his cum continued to spew out. His balls had been completely drained. He collapsed into her arms, his mouth still agape and panting. Erin looked down at him and smiled, reveling in her glory after corrupting this sweet innocent boy. She took a scoop of cum that remained off the tip of his cock, and fed it to hi with her index finger. Making sure he tasted every bit of it, once again sawing her index finger in and out of his mouth. Mike eagerly sucked her finger.

As he lied there for another minute, Erin soon pushed him off of her lap and onto the ground. She stood up as she looked down upon the weak body that had collapsed onto the concrete, recovering from the copious amounts of pleasure he had received.

"Now don't forget your promise baby..." She reached down to start rubbing the large bulge in her jeans, "You still need to give your Momma some love too remember?"

Mike weakly looked upwards to see Ms. Banks unzipping her fly. Mike squinted to try and make out what that bulge was in her pants. Only to realize how obvious it was when one of the biggest cocks he had ever seen spilled out of her pants. It was about six inches flaccid, and eight inches hard. It was as thick as a soda can, and the head was rounded and puffy, slightly darker than the light brown tone of the rest of her skin. Her balls were the size of large kiwis. The whole thing was clean shaven aside from the slight patch of brown above the base. Her monster began to rise into an erection at the sight of her prey on the ground.

"It's all for you boy. You're gonna start getting used to Mommy's thick tool here." She said huskily, while biting her lip, slowly jerking herself off getting her fully erect, "Look at my balls honey, see how full they are? They're full of a delicious treat just for you. Why don't you start working on it here, go ahead put it in your mouth." She looked down at Mike with full intent

Any pleasure that had remained in Mike's body had dissipated entirely. What was now filling his body and mind was dread and fear. He wasn't prepared for this in the slightest. The adrenaline clouded all manner of thinking and reasoning, and made him rely purely on instinct. That instinct was to run as fast as he could. Erin however, was prepared for this, as I stated earlier, Ms. Banks loves the fight and struggle, as if she were taming a wild horse.

Mike jumped to his feet and began sprinting away from her towards the park exit. As if he were hit by a train though, Erin had smashed into his side, knocking the wind out of him. He was flung into the grass onto his back. Before he could even gather the will to get up, Erin was on top of him, her knees pinning down his arms, and her muscular ass stopping his torso from moving.

She made a tsk tsk sound and waved her finger at him, "No no boy, you made me a PROMISE! You said you were gonna make me feel good, and now you're gonna own up to that responsibility." She began rubbing her erect dick on the side of his cheek, making him whimper with embarrassment. "We're gonna have to punish you for trying to break that promise, now you're really gonna make me feel good." Mike attempted to wriggle and struggle to get out of his position, but it was no use, she had him locked onto the ground.

"Struggle all you want boy, I always get my way in the end, and you're not going anywhere until you make your Momma cum!" She exclaimed.

"No please! I'm sorry, I just want to go home, you can take anything you want, take my money, take anything, I don't care just let me be!" Tears came pouring out of his eyes.

"Aw honey don't cry again, that won't do any good. You said I can take anything? I think I'll take that sweet ass home with me, and fill it good all night until you're begging me for more!" She started hitting his face with her full erect dick, "Now open up sweety! Make me feel good!"

Erin began prodding the head of her dick against Mike's clamped mouth. Mike refused to let her have her way willingly. This however, just made Erin more irritated, as if she huffed like a bull, smoke coming out of her nose, she stood up giving Mike a chance to run. Mike got up with incredible speed, fueled by fear and adrenaline, and tried to run again. Just as he thought he had made progress, Erin grabbed him the base of his neck, and rammed the point of her curled up fist into the base of Mike's spine. This caused mike to go completely numb from the waist down. As he tripped and fell, he still tried to escape by crawling with his arms and upper body. Erin merely looked down upon her helpless prey. She took him by the ankles and dragged him back towards her, pure evil in her voice.

"Oooooooooh no you don't, come back to Momma!"

She exclaimed, easily pulling him back towards her by his feet, as he teared at the grass trying to escape,

"You aren't going anywhere you naughty boy!"

With ease she wrapped her arms around his chest, and picked him up, crushing him against her, while her still exposed dick humped against his ass. He could feel it as feeling was beginning to return to his lower half. He tried to escape her death lock, but he couldn't even move his arms. She held him in place with one arm, and used the other to pull his ear to her mouth.

"Now you listen to me, the more you struggle the more turned on I get. I think you've figured out by now that escape is impossible, it was your dirty little desires that got you into this mess don't you forget it. So I'm gonna give you a choice, you either suck me off to completion, or I tear your little pussy up now, and fuck you so hard your legs won't work right for days. Choice is yours honey, either way you're getting a lot of cum inside that cute little body of yours."

Mike remained silent, trying to think of any other possibility he may have, but he was definitely running out of options fast.

At his hesitation though, Ms. Banks grew impatient, and wrapped both arms around his chest, constricting him and beginning to squeeze the air out of his lungs.

"Or better yet, I squeeze the life out of you now, and fuck you unconscious! Whichever way this goes down boy you're gonna be mine by the end of the night! Well? What do you want boy?"

Mike was unable to answer, his rib were being crushed by her sheer strength. Clearly aware that he wasn't able to answer she decided for him.

"Fine, since you were a good boy earlier I'll let you off easy for right now."

With little effort she flung him across the grass towards a tree. While he lay on the ground catching his breath, she grabbed a chunk of his hair and pulled him towards the tree, dragging him from behind her. She flung his back to hit the tree. When he made impact any little air that was left had been completely knocked out. As he caught his breath and gasped, Erin stepped in front of him and shoved her entire length down his throat.

"Don't forget you little slut, this is me going easy!"

The force of her shoving her entire hard eight inches down his throat, had caught his head orally impaled against the bark behind his head. He was terrified, not being able to breath, his nose fully pressed against her hard abs, and her nuts coating his whole chin. She proceeded to pull out, giving Mike a chance to breathe.

"How'd that taste boy? Was it good? I haven't showered all day and I get awful sweaty after my mid-day gym session. Why don't you go ahead and savor the flavor of Mommy's big dick, because she's gonna be pumping cum in your mouth all the time from here on."

She shoved her whole length back down Mike's throat and grabbed either side of the small tree in front of them for leverage. She then began fucking his mouth viciously, her massive cock disappearing in and out of Mike's mouth. Her thick member causing him to gag and cough as she rapidly guided it into his mouth, adding commentary as he choked on her.

"Yeah that's it baby. Mmmmf yeah! Come on! That feel good baby? Does it TASTE good?"

Tears continued to stream out of Mike's eyes as her powerful member jack hammered his mouth. The quiet park was now filled with powerful moans, dirty talking, and gagging.

What was happening? Ten minutes ago this woman was comforting him, hugging him, letting him cry into her shoulder. Now she's pounding his mouth away with one of the biggest dicks in porn history.

Completely trapped between her rock hard eight inches, and the tree behind him, Mike had no room to even move his neck as the sheer force of her shoving her cock into his throat continuously, was pushing his head back against the bark.

"Oh that's a good boy! YES! Oh yes! Your throat is so tight baby! You're gonna make Mommy cum so hard!"

Just then, he felt her balls begin to get bigger against his chin. He had a feeling he knew what was on his way.

"Can you feel it you little slut? Can you feel my giant balls get bigger? That means they're ready to unload in that little mouth of yours!"

Mike panicked. He had never swallowed cum before, his mouth was already full of her thick cock, and he could barely breath as is. If she came in his mouth now, she would completely suffocate him. Her movements began picking up immense speed, and her grunts became animal-like. Her head was arched all the way back as she roared with pleasure, "OOOOOOOH YEEEEEEES!" Mike was beginning to worry someone would see them. Unannounced to him, that's exactly what was turning Erin on.

"Get ready you little bitch! You're about to take Mommy's first load, you make sure you swallow it all, or I'll shove my dick back down your throat until you make me cum all over again!"

Mike began to panic, and flail his arms. Clawing and trying to push away frantically, but Ms. Banks dick was holding his head firmly impaled against the tree. His screams were entirely cut off by the giant cock stuffing his mouth rapidly.

Suddenly Ms. Banks pulled her entire length back until only the gargantuan head was left in my mouth, letting me breathe through my nose. Guessing what she would do next, Mike took in a huge breath, only to be cut off by Erin's hard cock shoving its entire length back down his throat. her giant hands held him by the chin and the back of Mike's head, as they pulled him all the way over Erin's cock. Erin lurched forward and exploded thick ropes of cum down Mike's gullet. Mike began to gulp rapidly, as the copious amounts of cum were cutting off his air.

Erin would pull out slightly, the shove it back in when more cum would erupt from her tip. It was like a flood of sticky thick cum was continuously pouring down into his stomach. Her groan was like a roar, as she unloaded the entirety of her balls into his mouth. She finally pulled back out until the head was the only thing remaining. She jerked herself off making her shoot out more cum to fill up Mike's mouth. Tears streamed down as her thick cock spewed cum like a hose in his mouth. Mike was eating so much cum that his stomach even started to get full.

With a wet pop, Erin slowly lifted the head out of Mike's mouth, and began to stroke her enormous cock again, causing another orgasm. Her body vibrated as she squeezed out the last bit of her cum, painting my face with it. I was a mess, my face was covered with sweat, drool, and cum. My mouth hung open, panting, as more jizz slowly dropped off my tongue.

"Oh man I haven't had a boy this good since...jesus, ever!" Erin thought to herself, "There' no way I'm passing up this opportunity."

Mike could barely stand, the whole experience had left him light-headed and dull-minded. With a hazy look, he looked to see Ms. Banks staring down at him from above, biting her thick lower lip.

"You made me feel real good today boy, I haven't cum that hard in a very long time! Why don't you come stay with Mommy a while? I'll make you mine, and I'll make you cum like you did today, if not better."

Mike could barely understand the question, the only thing he could make out was Erin talking about him being hers, which was enough for him to say no. As much as he would have wanted to tell her to fuck off, or simply run, he was too weak. Rather what came out was a meek and quiet stutter.

"P...p..please, I...I do...don't wa...want to do th..that anymore."

"Oh honey don't worry, by tomorrow morning you're gonna WANT to do THAT all the time whenever I want."

Mike simply repeated himself, "P...pleas-"

"No begging honey, you got yourself into this mess with that sweet face of yours. I think you're gonna enjoy living with Mommy, don't worry sweetie I'll try to be gentle, but let's get you home first."

With that, Erin reached into her purse and took out a mystery pill, a sedative of her design, a non-harmful, and more effective form of chloroform. She gently bit down on one end of the pill, letting it hang from her lips. She grabbed, a still kneeling, Mike by his face. She wrapped her arms around him tightly once again, lifting him off the ground with a bear hug. She took advantage of his still gasping mouth, and kissed the pill into his mouth. Like before, her hard thick tongue wormed its way inside, making sure there was no way for him to spit it out. She ravaged his mouth until he heard him gulp. Mike was too weak to resist, and this was the perfect time for her to take him home. Mike felt his entire body drop numb, along with his brain. He was slowly fading out of consciousness, his only image as his mind departed, was a smiling Erin with a devious look that said, "I'm going to fuck your brains out tonight." As he faded out all he could hear was her soothing him, "Shhhhhhh, that's it baby go to sleep. Mhm that's right honey just let Mommy take care of you." Mike's mind finally slipped out of a conscious state, and he was completely knocked out.

With ease, Ms. Banks swung him on her right shoulder, carrying him home. With his ass next to her face, her horniness quickly returned. She smacked and grabbed his ass violently, barely containing the beast-like libido she had. She grabbed her things, and briskly walked back to her apartment, excited and ecstatic after finally getting herself a new toy.

THREE HOURS LATER

When Mike came to, he was completely immobilized. His legs were weak, and his ass hurt. His wrists were handcuffed to both posts of the glamorous king sized bed. The sheets were white and silk, and the pillows were soft. His speech was smothered by the red ball gag in his mouth, and his jaw ached from the size of it. Still hazy, he was trying to grasp his current predicament and regain control of his mind.

He looked around the room, elegant was an understatement for it. The walls were a nice light beige color, and there was a giant wall-sized window, overlooking the lit up city. The ceiling was pure white, and the carpet was a darker beige than the walls. There was a door leading to a big bathroom next to the bed. The lights were on, but were dimmed like mood lighting.