Taken Advantage and Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's analysis of the bedroom suddenly stopped, when the pain in his ass began to register in his mind. He snapped his head down to see the hilt a black dildo buried into his ass. He tried moving his hands but realized they were cuffed. Panic ensued as he had remembered how he wound up in this situation to begin with. This was Erin's apartment, it had to be. He didn't want to scream, as to alert his kidnapper. He simply, but with futility, tried to escape his bounds, and push out the gag in his mouth to no avail.

Mike, still worn down from the drugs gave up, and lied in the bed for a while. Mike wasn't dumb, he knew that if he couldn't escape his binds, he was in for a night of pain, he may as well enjoy the comfort of this bed while he can. As soon as he started to relax though, the clicking and clacking of heels echoed throughout the apartment.

"Shit." Mike thought.

Like the banging footsteps in a horror movie, Mike's anxiety rose as he heard the heels get louder. The sliding door to the right of the bed slid open slowly. Standing in the doorway was Erin, completely naked except for her feet, covered by knee-high (Ankle-high in her case) black leather heels. Her shaved head was covered by a long black wig with bangs that covered her thick eyebrows. She smiled at her boy, bound and ready for her pleasure.

"Well look at you," She breathed, "Mmmf, aren't you just so cute in that position!" She grabbed her enormous cock and began stroking herself to the bound boy in front of her. Mike looked back at her with fear, but didn't bother to struggle anymore, he knew there would be no point. Mike had only just realized this, but Erin knew that from the start. Sensing his realization, just from the look he gave, she stalked over towards him. Her thick girthy ass, swaying side to side, and her gigantic and supple bust, slightly bouncing with every step. She climbed on top of the bed, her gigantic frame shadowing him, and her piercing eyes looking dead into his soul. She removed the ball gag, and went down to Mike for another kiss. Mike turned away, and was immediately given one of the hardest slaps he'd ever received. After a life of being bullied nothing compared to the pain of that slap. She yelled at Mike to never turn away from her, and grabbed him forcefully by the cheeks and wriggled her tongue inside again. His mind still recovering from that slap across his face, Mike put up no fight and let her have her way. After she drew her tongue out, a thick trail of saliva coming with, she looked down and smiled. Mike looked up at her with doe eyes.

"Please." Mike begged, "I won't tell anyone, I won't do anything, just let me go, I wanna go home." Tears began to well up again.

"Oh but baby you ARE home! No tears now..." Her giant thumb wiped away a tear gently, "You'll stay with Mommy from now on..."

"I just want to go home, I really won't say anything!" He repeated.

"Tsk Tsk, that's no good, my boy doesn't recognize home anymore, I'm gonna have to show you where home really is." She growled as her hand reached down and cupped her cock/balls, "You may not know it now Mike, but this is exactly what you want, deep down, you want to stay here, and you want to be my bitch. I'm a therapist honey, I know exactly what you need."

With that, Erin reached behind her, grabbing the hilt of the black dildo, shoved in his ass, and slowly pulled it out, but in an upwards position so the head would brush harshly against his prostate. She looked to see Mike's gritted teeth, and groaning as the dildo traveled outside of him slowly. When the head of the dildo hit the prostate, she stopped and started toying with his ass, staring into his eyes as she tormented him. He was barely hanging on to this new feeling, an erection appeared and she knew she had him now. She continued prodding the dildo against his g-spot, circling it, pushing it, and toying with him, making him groan. His attempts to stifle his pleasure amused her, and made her want to break him right there. Finally she pulled it out with a pop, causing Mike to gasp. Erin played with his erect five inches, pulling on his balls, rubbing his head, and teasing his cock.

"Look at that cute little thing! See baby? You're already loving it! Unfortunately that toy isn't as nearly as big as what I have planned for you..." She cooed, still playing with his cock head. "I think it's about time we get you accustomed to me."

Mike's eyes shot wide with panic, "No! Please! That thing won't fit! It's too big! It's gonna hurt too mu-"

Mike was cut off with a giant hand covering his mouth.

"Hush now sweety, it'll hurt at first, but I promise you within minutes I'll have you cumming even harder than you did before..." Erin's face got close to his, and she lowered her tone, "I'll make you scream so loud the entire apartment will hear you begging for more."

Mike began thrashing in the bed, screaming through her hand, and flailing his legs, terrified. Erin was beginning to get irritant. With little effort she took both of her hands and kept him still, one hand tightly wrapped around his throat, slowly constricting him, the other found his balls and put them in a vise grip. Her face got close to his again, and with an angered tone, Erin exclaimed, "Listen here slut! I'm getting what I want tonight weather you want it or not! Unless..." She tightened her grip on his balls and throat, making him cringe and gurgle in pain, "...You want one of two things to happen, I crush your throat, or I crush your balls! Nod if you want the alternative..."

Mike violently nodded his head with the little energy he still had, the pain was too great, at this point anything would be better than this. He began to get light headed as her other hand let his balls free, but moved to his throat. Applying more pressure than before.

"You sure bitch?! I'm not gonna hear anymore back talk am I?!" Erin shouted at him, with a look of pure rage that would make a lion run. Now entrapped in pure fear Mike barely let out a raspy, "No...please..."

Erin released her iron grip on his throat. Mike coughed and gasped for air, rapidly breathing and panting.

"See honey? That's what happens when you make me mad. I get angry, and when I get angry I do things that I don't want to do." Erin lectured him, in a disturbingly sweet tone.

Erin shifted herself lower down Mike's body, lining up her thick ten inches at his loosened hole. She softly plopped her head on his opened up asshole, blocking air from coming in or out of Mike. She then slowly started to push her way in, causing Mike to groan again, and cringe, as he desperately attempted to handle her full length. He grabbed on to the posts for leverage. Erin stopped and looked at Mike in the eyes again with a calm and peaceful look.

"Mike baby...there's a reason all this is happening to you right now. Sometimes you need to go through a little pain to experience the good things..." She bucked her hips forward, shoving another two inches inside of him, causing Mike to yelp.

"...And in your case..."

She slowly started pushing the rest of her length in, talking to him all the while. "...You've dealt with a lot of pain aside from this. Your girlfriend cheated on you Mike, and left you out in the cold. Guessing from what I've seen so far that isn't all you've been through. I'm gonna take a wild swing here, and you say nothing if I'm right. Your parents divorced at an early age. They've also neglected you your whole life..."

Mike said nothing,

"...You've been beaten and bullied until college. Your entire life you haven't felt love, you haven't had anyone to care for you, to love you, to hold you, and to make you happy..." Mike remained silent, and his only responses were moans, as Erin was pushing the rest of her length into him, until her giant balls rested outside his asshole, her entire cock buried inside him. Mike began to cry again, not just because of the pain, but because she was right about everything, and she sensed this, as he looked down from her in shame.

Her cock was still firmly planted inside of him, she slowly took his face and pushed his gaze back to her. She continued to speak, "Poor, poor Mike, nobody should have to go through what you did, and all your life you've been secretly wanting someone to love and care for you. Erin's here though baby, your Mommy is right here." Erin began to circle her hips around, opening him up more, and slowly began to pump herself in and out of him, causing Mike to moan slightly. Erin kept talking, "You can sleep with every night, I'll love you up, and I'll make you mine, and you can finally be happy. Don't you want that baby? Don't you want your Mommy to make you feel this good?!" With that last line, Erin pulled her entire length out of him until only the head was inside, and she ripped his virginal anus in half with one savage thrust, causing him to arch his back and scream silently.

She didn't intend to stop there though, she began doing the same thing, lifting his entire lower body in the air, while she pushed and pulled her whole ten inches in and out of him with rapid pace. The slaps of her balls, spanking against his torn ass, echoed throughout the penthouse. She was like a barbarian, her thrusts did not lose any energy, she was fucking Mike with perfect rhythm. This caused Mike to lose his mind, his torso writhing in pain and pleasure, no dialogue made it out of him, as he began to scream with high pitched moans. Erin smiled with dominance, and continued to savagely pound away at his tight little hole, his legs bouncing with the impact of every thrust.

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

"Yeah? That's what you like isn't it? You dirty little bitch! You love it when Mommy rips your asshole apart like this! Why else would you be moaning like a slut!?"

Mike said nothing in return, he couldn't, he was entirely lost in the sea pleasure he was receiving. The pain made him cry, but every time her enormous , girthy cock, entered and pulled out of his body, it continued to crush his prostate, sending him into frenzy.

"AUGH! AUGH! OH GAWD! OH MY GOD! OH! PLEASE SLOWER! SLOWER! AUGH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH DEAR GOD!" Mike screamed.

"Slower?! I don't think you want it slower baby! I think that means you want Mommy to give you her fat cock harder and faster!"

"NO PLE-AAAAAAAAAH! OOOOOH MY GOOOOOOD! OOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

He was cut off by Erin, who had before been ripping apart his asshole, was now "wrecking" it. Somehow Erin had even more power and speed to give Mike, and she was using all of it on him. She had created an orchestra of screams and slapping, illuminating her entire studio apartment with the sounds of a boy who had just been broken by her enormous cock. There were pauses between her previous thrusts, but there were none now, it sounded more like...

THWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAP!!

This continued for one long hour, Erin never receded in energy and furiosity of her powerful pounds against his savagely torn apart asshole. Her thrusts were stirring and pulling out the inside of him, making his asshole literally seem like it was sucking on her thick cock.

"OOOOOOH YEEEEEES! Oh my god boy, I haven't fucked an ass this good in a while!" Erin announced, "MMMMMM! If only you could see this from where I'm sitting, your ass is completely destroyed!"

Mike was never losing any sense of pleasure through the long hour. He was in so much ecstasy, his entire body became tingly. His screams weren't there anymore, because his voice had run out, he was merely rasping in silent pleasure. His eyes had rolled back and his tongue was all the way out. The room was only filled with the sound of her powerful slapping. Erin would then stand up over Mike, and would lift his lower body, so his legs and cock were pointed towards him. She would then hold him in that position and resumed fucking him full force, driving her weight downwards on him.

"Yeah? You like that?" Erin panted, "Huh? Anybody else make you feel this good boy?"

Mike couldn't reply, not just out of embarrassment, but because his voice had run out entirely. All he could do was gasp desperately for air, as Ms. Banks drove her dick down inside him, making his legs bounce with the impact.

Suddenly Erin pulled out of Mike, causing him to gasp with the new feeling of cold air rushing up his opened up hole. Erin removed the cuffs from each side of the bedpost, and instead cuffed Mike's hands together, behind his back. She then popped the ball gag back into his mouth. With ease, Erin slid underneath Mike, so that she was sitting up against the head of the bed. She proceeded to lift up Mike's tiny frame, and pulled him onto her still erect cock.

"Let's see you ride Momma's thick cock!"

Mike was sitting upright, in a reverse cowboy position facing away from Erin. His body had gone limp, but that didn't stop Erin. Like her own pocket pussy, she moved Mike up and down her thick shaft with impressive speed. Mike's eyes were still rolled back in pleasure. She was bucking her wide hips upward, as she pulled him down, making a wet clapping sound, as their flesh smacked against each other.

"You see? You love it don't you!?"

Erin reached around and started tweaking his nipples, as his body was bouncing up and down from the sheer force of her driving her hips upward. She drove up into him with rapid pace and full power. Mike had never felt such pain and pleasure all at once. Despite his reluctance, he was enjoying this entirely.

Erin stopped and let Mike hunch forward, only for her to pull him back into her embrace. Her giant bust kneading and pushing into his back like pillows. Erin looked down to see Mike's fully erect cock sticking forward.

"Aw look at that baby, you really are enjoying this! You're gonna cum soon aren't you. Huh? Aren't you? Fuck yeah you are, I don't even need to touch you do I? You dirty little slut, you just need Momma to keep fucking your pussy right don't you."

Erin grabbed Mike's ankles and spread his legs apart, making him fall into her torso. With no hesitation, Erin slid off the bed with Mike's ankles still in hand, and began to pace around the room, fucking Mike the whole time. Erin was standing up right while she hooked her arms under Mike's legs, using her arms to shift and guide Mike onto her girth. She used her hips to slowly drive her dick into him full force, while he was bounced up and down on her cock, like her own personal sheath.

This was one of Erin's favorite positions, a boy limp in her arms as she fucked him slowly but powerfully, lifting him around the room. The full power she had over him, only made her cock harder. She called it the "Carry and Fuck", the name is self explanatory.

Mike was losing his mind, his voice was still gone, but had it returned, he would have been moaning as high as he could. With the additions of the force of her cock punching his prostate over and over, the position itself was turning him on as well. Erin sensed this, and loved it.

"Don't worry baby," She whispered, "I know you fuckin' love it, you don't have to say a thing. All you have to do is sit there and let Mommy take care of you."

Erin continued with her fucking. She was in complete content, knowing that she had finally broken Mike, he was now a butt-loving slut. She made him fall in love with her cock, and she knew that Mike would be depending on it every minute of everyday, he was gonna get her thick cum in every hole she can fill.

"Mmmf! Mmmf! Mmmf!" Mike moaned in rhythm, with Erin's savage grunting, through his ball gag.

Erin marched around the room in perfect coordination with her fucking. Between every two steps, driving her thick, and girthy member upwards, grinding against Mike's prostate gland, shooting pleasure into his dick with every savage thrust.

Erin then stopped in front of the window looking over the city. She looked at herself in the reflection, bolstering her ego with the sight of her mind-breaking her new boy. Mike looked in embarrassment and shame at his current position, bouncing up and down on Erin's cock, her kiwi sized nuts, slapping against his ass. His face red, he looked away. Erin grabbed him by the back of the head, pushing his legs together as she held him in place with one arm. She forced his head back to the reflection of himself.

"No! You watch! You see what a slut you are! Forget everything else! This is where you belong, being MY bottom! Getting fucked like this every minute of every day! It's time you recognized that, so watch as I make you cum with just my dick!"

Mike's eyes got watery from shame as he watched himself get fucked. Suddenly Erin took her arm, and wrapped it around him with her other muscled up arm. She put pressure on him, causing his knees to meet his chin, caught in an extremely uncomfortable position. Erin held him still as, like before, she ripped his ass apart by driving her hips up with rapid speed and power.

"MMMMMMMFPHTH!" Mike groaned.

"Yeah? That's it, stay still while I break you!"

Erin continued this pace for another ten minutes. Knowing she was getting closer to making Mike climax. Mike knew it too, and tried his best to push away the sensation. His efforts were futile though, Erin knew he would try to resist, so she put even more pressure on his prostate.

"If I keep fucking your boy pussy like this, you're bound to cum eventually. I've been playing too long, I'm making you mine now!"

With those words of dominance, Mike completely lost it. His resistance had faded and he practically said, "Fuck it." Erin sensed this, as she felt his ass tighten on her cock. She roared with laughter, "Yes! That's it baby cum for me! Cum for Momma! CUM! CUM! CUM! CUM! CUM! CUM! CUM!..." She chanted loudly. She quickly drove her dick in and out of him with enough speed to take her out of breath, as her dick jackhammered into his prostate. She roared as loud as she could as Mike began to shoot out thick white jets against the window.

"RRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHAAAAAAAAA! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH! THAT'S IT! CUUUUUUUUUM!"

She didn't let up her pacing as she made sure to get every last drop out of him. He exploded, and shot his full load on the window in front of them.

"Yeah! That's it, come on! I want every last drop boy!"

Mike's muffle screams could be heard through his gag, as copious amounts of his cum were painting the window in ropes.

"Mmmm that's it honey. See how good Mommy can you make you feel?" She teased him, "Let's take that gag out, I wanna hear you scream."

She drove her fingers into his mouth and yanked it out, dropping it on his neck.

"You may be finished baby, but I'm not done yet. I want you addicted NOW!"

With that she lunged forward, smacking Mike against the glass. His entire upper torso pushed against his still wet cum, pressed against the glass, mushing his face. She held his head against the glass, and held him by his hip, while her dick literally lifted him up off the ground. Mike was caught in a position fully pressed against the glass for the city to see, while his legs dangled off the ground, caught between the window and Erin's rock hard cock.

"We're not stopping until you're begging to stay with me! No matter how many holes I need to fill! By the time we're done I'm gonna destroy you!"

With that, she resumed her furious pounding of his ass, pushing him against the glass with every hard thrust. This position actually put more tension on his prostate, making Mike lose his mind. Mike began to, not moan, but scream, louder than ever.

"Oh my god! OH MY GOD! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES" He chanted with every clap against his ass.

"Yeah? You like that don't you? You like having the whole city see what a slut you've become?!"

The empty apartment echoed with the loud smacking of flesh between them. Mike's screams removed any quiet that remained between the loud claps with perfect rhythm. Ms. Banks dirty talk echoed over everything though. She was grunting louder than ever, practically yelling at what a little bitch he is. She would spank him full force, making his ass bright red. She was close to her goal, and it was time she asked the question that would seal the deal. Quietly now, she began to slow down, but never lost power in her thrusting. Erin leaned into Mike's ear,