Taken Advantage and Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're having such a good time baby, look at you, I don't want to stop now, and I don't think you want me to either, right?"

Mike panting in ecstasy whimpered, "No..." Any remorse he had was gone, his mind had been completely broken by her vicious raping of his asshole.

"You've had it bad all your life Michael, stay with Mommy. I'll love you 24/7, I'll never treat you wrong. All you have to do is ask..."

Mike paused. Impatiently Erin, shifted her cock insertion so that she could give one big powerful thrust right into his prostate...

"AAAAAAUUUGH! PLEASE!"

"Please what?"

Erin put more pressure on his prostate, slowly rubbing it with the tip of her dick.

"Please...let me stay...

Erin continued putting pressure on him.

"Stay with who boy. Ask correctly."

"Mommy...please let me stay with you..."

Erin roared with laughter at the final step of breaking her new prey. He was now fully addicted to her cock.

"That's it boy, that's what you always wanted isn't it?" Another savage thrust.

"AUGH! YES!"

"Someone like me to take care of you? To love you like this every day?" Another thrust.

"YES!" Mike began to tear up.

"Someone to make you feel this good?!" She barbarically began a full rush into his hole. Violently pistoning in and out of his abused asshole.

"YES!" Mike burst into tears, overwhelmed with emotion, and entirely brainwashed by Erin.

"You sure you want to stay with me boy?! That means you're mine, now and forever!"

"YES!"

"You'll do whatever I say?! You'll do whatever I want?! You want me to make you mine?!"

"YES! OH DEAR GOD YES! PLEASE MOMMY!"

Erin was getting turned on by this dialogue, her dick had grown two times the size inside Mike's asshole. Her giant balls were beginning to swell. Erin was ripping away at his asshole, continuing her questioning the whole time.

"Who else can make you cum like that huh?!"

"NOBODY! ONLY YOU!"

"Only who boy?!"

"ONLY MOMMY"

"Yeaaaaah. Yeah! That's it hun, take Momma's cock like a good boy!"

"YES PLEASE MOMMY, GIVE ME MORE!"

"Yeah boy! I'll give you everything I've got stored for you! Get ready you little bitch!"

"YES! OH YES! CUM IN ME!"

"THIS IS IT BOY, I'M-"

Erin shuddered and vibrated inside of Mike's wet, destroyed, and abused asshole. She let loose the equivalent of a week's worth of stored cum into Mike. His insides getting painted by her thick cock juice. It began to leak out of the sides, dripping on the floor. Mike screamed as the warm pressure built up in his intestines. He felt like his stomach was expanding from all the cum she was shooting up inside him. She would pull her cock back, and then shove it up further, just to drive up as much cum as she could inside him.

With a loud POP, She pulled out her cock and let Mike collapse on the floor. She began pulling on her shaft, working out the last ropes out of her cock, spraying them all over Mike's limp body. Mike couldn't move, he laid on the floor with his eyes rolled back, and his mouth agape, being covered in his new Mommy's thick ropes. Cum began to leak out of his asshole. He continued to lie there until Erin put him back in bed.

Mike had become a brainwashed slave to Erin, a cock loving slut. Erin had achieved the best pet she had ever been given, and she used him every minute of everyday just like she said. She made him call up his college, and cancel his classes over the phone, while Erin fucked him from behind. He tried as hard as he could to not break under the pressure and pleasure being pounded into him. Every morning she would stick her dick right down his throat and make him drink her cum for breakfast every morning. Mike had been broken, and turned into a new toy. He didn't care though, he new Erin cared for him, and that's all he ever wanted.

TO BE CONTINUED (POSSIBLY)...

P.S. If you noticed anything else, that sucks because I gotta move on after this project.