Taken in The Souk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen began to cry, both from pain and humiliation. This simply turned Jake on more. He felt down the back of her dress and unhooked her bra. Her breasts swinging forward into her dress. Each time he spanked her, her ass wobbled and her tits swung.

"What time was you supposed to be in here last night?" Jake asked amongst the constant slapping sound that reverberated around the house.

Whack, whack, whack, it went on and on.

"Ten O'clock Sir."

"Then why are you sneaking in the next morning? You have been playing around haven't you?"

"Yes Sir."

He moved around her and cupped her pussy. He inserted his thumb and felt her wetness.

"It feels to me you have been fooling around quite a bit."

"I'm sorry Sir," Karen genuinely cried.

"I know you are sorry, you will be even sorrier when I am through with you. Now get your clothes off."

Karen stood and pulled her dress over her head. Her bra fell to the floor, so she only had to kick her shoes off and she was completely naked.

"BEND OVER AND GRAB THOSE ANKLES MISSY" shouted Jake and as Karen presented her bright red cheeks which were now showing welts rising, he paddled her mercilessly.

The game went on for ages. Jake remembered the fantasy, he had jerked off to so many times, verbatim. For ten minutes the dialogue was the same, the guardian berating the young girl, who meekly apologised and took her punishment.

Jake had had a million and one hard-ons in his short life, but none had ever been like this. He stared at Karen, her hands round her ankles and her red raw ass in the air, presenting her pussy to him peeking from between her cheeks. Whilst she dutifully promised not to be naughty ever again and begged him to stop spanking her poor abused bum. He could control himself no longer, with a quick flurry of smacks to her ass, he then moved in on her. His rock hard almost painful erection sticking out proudly, he felt he had a horse cock, it felt huge to him it was so engorged. He put his hands on her red ass cheeks making her flinch.

Karen felt his thumbs opening her to him, and in one swift motion, her already slick cum filled pussy accepted him easily.

Jake assumed this wetness was due to her excitement, which in turn excited him further.

He fucked her mercilessly and powerfully. His hands having to hold her upright. The sexual activity she had engaged in whether willing or not forced her body to follow nature. The pounding of Rat boy's big hard penis in her vagina could have had only one result. As Karen had an massive, shattering orgasm, she tried (as she had in the Souk) to hide the fact.

She was unsuccessful, and as gasps and little tell-tale groans of pleasure escaped her lips, it was music to her assailants ears. He could feel her body shaking and her knees quivering as she had an almighty orgasm, which in turn triggered his own. As Jake came inside her, his penis seemed to grow still further. He pushed into her and with groans of extreme pleasure, hit her cervix with the first powerful jet of semen. After several ever decreasing jets he was done.

They stood, coupled together while they recovered. Karen's back was aching, but it was nothing compared to her spanked ass. Jake pulled out of her, watching her beautiful pussy cling to him, for as long as it could before surrendering possession (or that's how he saw it). He instantly had an idea and picked up the paddle.

As the semen ran from her freshly raped vagina, Jake hit Karen with the paddle across her buttocks and right across her tender pink labia. It had the desired effect as he wanted to see if his cum would splash, white potent cum flew from between the paddle and the cunt he had just abused.

Jake pulled back his arm to see if he could repeat the feat when Karen whispered pleadingly.

"No, please, my husband."

In an instant Karen had seen the trauma that would result in Paul finding her severely marked. She would be forced into telling the truth, Paul would probably kill the loathsome individual currently abusing her. There would be the police and Paul would then go to prison. She realised she would be cross examined in court by Defence Counsel and it all seemed like a nightmare. Better to just stop him now before any more damage was done.

What Jake heard come from her lips was a plea for him to not to go too far this time. If he went for it all this time, her husband would see and it would fuck up any chance of a repeat performance.

"Jesus, he thought. This woman is so hot for me."

He helped Karen to stand. She felt his semen run from her and down her leg. It was gross, but that and all she had endured paled into insignificance with the next seemingly innocuous act.

He kissed her.

Having this repulsive mans face pressing into hers, having his lips entwined with hers, smelling his breath and having to return a sensual, lovers type kiss in order to placate him turned her stomach.

They kissed for an eternity, Jake loving the way 'his woman' showed him how much she wanted and needed him, in the way that she kissed him.

They finally separated, and as Jake made his way out of the door he said,

"See you later sweetheart," and left.

Karen slumped against the back of the door after she closed and locked it and thought,

"Hold on a minute!"

"See me later???" she groaned.

Karen told Dr Morton her latest trauma word for word. He sat and listened, and was lost for any real advice or professional expertise, which would bring Karen some relief from her torment. She managed to apply a few tricks and evasions, so as to avoid any potentially dangerous situations, i.e. an undesired meeting with Rat boy.

This was helped when Paul noticed she was looking very fragile mentally. Although he knew nothing of her ordeals, he decided a holiday would do them both good. He took time off from the pharmaceutical company he worked for as a pharmacist and set about organising a trip for them.

Karen assumed a nice beach holiday was in the offing, but Paul having studied botany as well as pharmacy, wanted to 'get away from it all' with a 'back to nature' expedition.

The upshot of all the debate (which naturally Karen capitulated in) was that they took to the road in a hired camper.

"He doesn't know the first thing about surviving in the outdoors," Karen muttered to herself as they drove the secluded road. Her own skills (which she never professed to have in the first place) were sadly lacking. She had been navigating and now they were completely lost. They eventually ran out of road and into dense woodland, where Paul duly got the camper well and truly stuck.

After a long time trying to extricate the van from its position, Paul heard a voice from behind him.

"Hey there mister, are you having trouble?"

There stood behind him, (having approached totally undetected) stood four men. They were obviously full time woodsmen.

"Yes I am," answered Paul, massively relieved that help had arrived.

Karen, her heightened sensitivity borne from her recent ordeals, knew different, alarm bells rang loud and clear.

The men all worked together and freed the camper. Tom turned to Paul and said,

"I will drive the van."

"Sorry, replied Paul, but we will be on our way, thanks for the help." A large guy named Bob moved around Karen menacingly.

"Listen asshole, if you don't want to walk get out of my way, or your wife gets herself an accident, understand?" As Paul started to assert himself on the situation, Dave, who had blindsided him, whacked Paul full on the jaw from the side. Paul went down like a sack of shit.

He didn't have to walk after all.

Tom drove the camper with Karen sat beside him and Paul unconscious in the back. Tom constantly looked out of the corner of his eye at Karen. He was hoping to see the bump of her nipples, he was looking at her legs and he was looking between her legs to try and see a hint of camel toe. For two hours they slowly worked their way through the brush and undergrowth, following a rough path you wouldn't see if you didn't know it was there. All the time Sean was searching the camper and in particular Karen's small suitcase.

Eventually they stopped the van, roused Paul and walked further for another hour or so. All the time Sean carried Karen's case, but no one paid it any attention. Finally, arriving in a clearing, Paul was amazed, it was a small camp but had several well built solid buildings. They moved to the centre of the encampment and Karen and Paul were pushed to the ground.

"Listen asshole and listen well, I will not repeat all this." The men stood around and watched as Tom explained the situation to the couple.

"You are at least 4 hours walking from the road, that is, if you could even find and follow the path. After that you are another 3 hours or so from the nearest small hamlet. He paused to let them process the information. He continued, you asshole will be chained until such a time as you realise escape is impossible. As of yet you will be full of bravado, yet in time you will learn to play by our rules. Then you will be allowed to wander the camp and even into the woods.

"People know where we are, they will come looking for us if we don't report at our next stop," Paul pathetically claimed.

"So what is your next stop boy?" asked Tom

Paul had no idea of where they were and had no forward plan, he could not even offer a creditable lie.

"If you try to escape together we will catch you and kill you. If you try to escape alone, even if you miraculously made it, we will be long gone with your wife, if you ever find your way back here, understand?"

Paul nodded. He felt Sean pull him by the arm to a covered area that had straw on the floor. It was the kennel for the dogs. His ankle was put in a sturdy manacle and locked.

Karen had stood petrified observing and taking in all that was said.

Tom approached her and touched her face tenderly.

"Don't be afraid girl, it's not going to be as bad as you think. How long are you on holiday for?" He asked

"Two weeks," she replied.

"Good, then that's how the plan will work. If you behave and do as you are told, you will be escorted from here, back to the main road, and you will be free to return to your lives unharmed. I promise you that and I swear on whatever you wish that it is true. We have held several people captive here and all of them are now back in their homes and with their families.

With that he outlined the plan.

"There are four of us here, we hunt and self provide most things we need. We also grow several types of drugs that we supply to dealers. Notice that there are four different cabins, we all live separately in our own house."

Karen listened intently, she could see a storeroom a shower and other facilities as she gazed around. This was more than a makeshift camp.

"Where you come in sweetheart, continued Tom, is that you will take turns on a daily basis with us and you will become a wife to each of us in turn. Three turns will be twelve days, and will coincide with you returning from your holiday. You will cook, clean, wash and keep house for your husband of the day."

Karen had known what was coming the moment they appeared around their stuck camper. She now had it confirmed.

"You will perform your wifely duties by making yourself available to your husband and all his sexual needs at any time he demands. Do you understand?"

"And what if I don't?" she meekly inquired. An unexpected vicious kick into Paul's face was adequate explanation.

Karen immediately resorted to type. By simply asking him what would happen if she refused, she shocked herself. But the assault on her husband instantly extinguished any flicker of defiance. Karen sought refuge in her submissiveness and fear.

They fed Paul and helped him settle down in his new home for the night. Karen was led away into the first cabin they came to. The cabin belonged to Dave, who hoped to rape her first. She was shown where everything was and received her instructions.

"Each morning after serving your man, you will see him off to work or hunt. Whilst the men are gone you will remove yourself to your next husband's cabin and do your daily work and await his return. Do you understand?" Dave demanded of her. A meek nod of the head was all he got in return.

Karen was made to prepare Dave's meal and afterwards began to dread the anticipated assault. Whilst she waited there was a sharp rap on the door and the other three men entered.

"Listen Karen, it would be grossly unfair for all the guys to wait 2-3-4 days for you. So tonight you will service us all, and then from then on, it will be just your husband of the day, each day."

Amazingly Karen found herself resigned to her coming ordeal. She had feared being gang raped in a horrible and violent fashion, after what had gone through her mind, this was relatively mild in comparison.

"Go and get yourself ready," commanded Dave.

Karen knew exactly what he meant. After searching her suitcase Sean had discovered she was carrying a large range of lingerie with her.

As she prepared herself, she rued the fact that Paul was a keen photographer and one of the reasons he wanted to get away into nature, was so that he could take some photos of Karen. He was going to have her posed in lingerie knelt in the stream, striking various poses. He was going to take thousands of digital pictures in various outfits and various states of undress in the water and in the woods.

They had found her 'props',

"Damn Paul and his dirty little pictures and damn him for bringing her here. Not only was she to be raped by these men, she had to dress for it too."

This was an amazing bonus to these men. All the women they had previously held captive had been dressed in, or carried clothing with them more in keeping with an outdoor trip. They had enjoyed the women naked, this however would add an unexpected and hugely exciting extra dimension.

She sat on the bed and wept a little.

"How could the same thing keep happening to me?" she thought, and up until this point she would have known the answer. Karen despised herself for her affliction and her weakness. She knew the same thing would constantly happen, because any man forward enough to 'try it on' with her, was met with no resistance whatsoever. So it kept happening

However this time she knew that she would succumb to their demands for a different reason.

"The fact that I will allow myself to be their wife for the duration of our stay, has nothing to do with fear of refusing and therefore confronting them, she whispered to herself. I must do this for my husband. I either submit to them for the next 12 days or Paul will be terribly hurt or even killed by these men."

With a motivation far stronger than any fear she had hitherto experienced, Karen steeled herself and with tremendous determination and resolve, she swore to stay strong, forget herself and be totally committed to saving her husband. She would be cool, meticulous and fastidious in giving these men what the wanted.

Karen sat on the bed, pulling her hands up her legs to smooth and straighten the stockings. She clipped on the suspenders, put on her tiny panties and the shoes Paul had demanded she bring along and stood. She dressed no further, simply wearing stockings, suspenders, panties and high heels she walked into the room of men.

Silence

They all stared at her in stunned silence. She was in her fifties and past her prime, but Karen looked sensational.

They had prepared a box with a blanket in a corner and ordered her to sit on it. Karen, her heels clicking on the floorboards, her heels forcing her to unwillingly saunter sexily across the room, dutifully obeyed and as Tom, who had drawn first go, stepped between her legs, he pulled her panties off and gazed at her pussy. It was a long time since they had enjoyed a natural woman with a hairy pussy, he fingered her a little then put his hands on the inside of her thighs, opened her labia slightly and entered her.

Karen was already wet, she had been lubricating naturally since beginning to dress for them, she felt his length enter her vagina and groaned.

She had been raped on several occasions before and been forced to endure the trauma, this time it was different. For Paul's sake she had determined to simply accept a situation that she could do nothing about, it was not down to her own failings, she could not reproach herself. This helped the fear that normally paralysed her, to lessen, free of guilt and self loathing, Karen accepted her fate.

As Tom slid easily in and out of her, Karen became acutely aware that they were being watched.

"Why didn't they use me one at a time in a different room? she thought. Isn't what is happening to me dreadful enough? Why do they need to watch my shame and humiliation?"

They did watch her shame and humiliation. They all took her slowly and deliberately.

Free of guilt and the subsequent self-loathing, Karen accepted and finally enjoyed her fucking.

As they had not had a woman in a long time they came quickly. One after the other they simply entered her, fucked her and came in her. As nature sometimes insists, Karen's vagina and clitoris responded to the physical attention it was receiving and she had an orgasm, but for the first time while being raped, she did not even try to hide it.

They did not linger afterwards, they all stood back and watched the river of cum flow from their new woman's cunt, then left.

Dave took Karen to bed and just slept, his day would come.

Karen lay awake, she knew that in order to have any chance of seeing this out, she not only had to obey. Somehow she had to make herself actually embrace the idea and actually live the life for two weeks, or it would be hell, or worse for Paul. She toyed with the idea of trying to be proactive and actively instigating sex with her men. Should she attempt to act like a wanton slut? Or should she remain impassive and submissive and make her existence one of simply being a sexual plaything? She felt the absence of choice took the guilt from her, along with the pressure. It was not her fault she was being abused by men, it was not her fault she wasn't fighting them off because of some mental issue, she had no choice. Absolved of all responsibility and therefore pressure, Karen decided to let them decide how they wanted her, she would willingly oblige.

The following day after Karen had made breakfast and cleaned up, Dave ordered Karen to her knees, his penis enormous before her. No further instructions were necessary as Karen dutifully fellated him, opening her mouth to let him see his semen shooting onto her tongue. She showed him the cum in her mouth, before making a great play of swallowing it

"We have been discussing you at the shower this morning, and two things have come from that talk, he explained. First, this will be your duty every day. You will suck off your man every morning and swallow his cum. You will thank him for it. Secondly, as though we all quite like it, your beaver has to go." He paused, amused at Karen's look of dismay.

"You will take time today shaving your pussy, it will be totally smooth for Sean tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes Dave, anything you say Dave," Karen said.

"Now kiss me and we shall be on our way," was the command.

Karen kissed Dave as best as she knew how. She did it so well that even though he had just ejaculated in her mouth, she was making his cock stir again.

With the men gone Karen had time to tend to Paul. Not only did his injuries need soothing, but he needed cleaning up from having to do his toilet activities where he was chained. She fed and gave him water, which revived him.

"Listen Darling, I know this is a bad situation, but you have to try and remain strong," Paul said condescendingly. Don't do anything to upset them, but be careful that they don't try to take advantage of you and try anything funny ok?" he said in all seriousness.