Taken in The Souk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
876 Followers

"Oh Paul just when I need a strong understanding man, you have to be so stupid and naive," she sighed inwardly.

Karen worked diligently throughout the day, making her new owner's house clean and tidy. After the dirty work was done, she took a bowl of water and Sean's shaving kit into the bedroom. She sat on the bed, then after pulling down her panties, she spread her legs and went to work. The curls she had had since her early teens fell to the floor. She trimmed her pubic hair first, then soaped herself and took Sean's razor to herself. Spreading her outer labia, so as not to miss a single tiny hair, she made herself perfectly smooth and hairless.

As Karen studied her new look in the mirror , she noticed how being smooth made the soft puffy mound of her pudenda look so much more prominent and sexy. Karen left the cabin, and exchanged a few words with Paul as she passed, he knew nothing of her new appearance under her robe. She headed to the shower (which was kept hot by a log fire burning under the tank. This would become one of Paul's chores) rinsed herself off and washed.

That evening after their meal and after Karen had done the dishes, Sean and Karen sat in front of the fire facing each other. They shared a bottle of wine and chatted and discussed things like husband and wife. Sean asked her for her opinion on things and asked for her advice on others. As they talked Karen relaxed, Sean was very charming and pleasant. Karen even found herself giggling like a girl at some funny tales he told. She also found herself so at ease that she was now deliberately crossing and uncrossing her legs, giving Sean fleeting glimpses of her suspender clasp tugging slightly at her white stocking tops.

The time came for Karen to be raped again. Karen contentedly held Sean's hand as she went most willingly and with no little excitement to his bed. This was to be no rape.

Karen was to get a major shock tonight.

They made love.

She had expected a hard, eager, frantic fucking of a man who has total say over his woman. It was not like that. Sean took her tenderly and gently. He kissed her slowly and made his way down her body, slowly paying loving attention to her breasts on the way. When he reached her smooth pussy, he set to work on her vagina. Karen felt totally exposed and open to him now she was smooth down there. He licked and teased, drew her moist labia into his mouth and ever so lightly ran the tip of his tongue across her clitoris, before sucking on it, drawing it to its full extent. He kept this up, driving Karen crazy to the point her orgasm started to rise.

She wanted to cum on his cock, so she told him to stop, which he duly did, further surprising her on how she was being treated with so much care and respect.

"Take me Sean, I want you inside me please," she begged.

"Oh sweetheart," he groaned as he entered her sodden pussy. He took her slowly until they came together, her stocking clad legs around his waist.

Paul sat in the silent night. He could hear the distant, very faint sound of a bed slowly and rhythmically creaking. He then heard the same distant, faint, unmistakable sound of pleasure and realised he could hear two voices.

Karen deliberately chose not to go and clean herself up, she wanted to retain his juice inside her. They went to sleep, Sean's semen slowly beginning to seep from her wonderfully satisfied hole. Karen woke momentarily in the night and dreamily put her hand between her legs, it was a mess of her juices and Sean's semen, her smooth skin slick with the copious mess. She loved it, even putting her fingers into her mouth to taste them before going back to sleep.

Sean rose early and showered (they all made sure they were always meticulously clean for her) and after Karen performed oral sex on him and dutifully swallowed his cum Sean left for the day's work. Today was the day that Paul was released from his shackles.

"Now listen asshole, warned Tom. If you do anything whatsoever except the chores we have set you, you and maybe even your wife will not see tomorrow. Is that understood?"

Paul nodded, he was not lying or trying to fool them, he meant it, he had been broken.

After the men had left Paul rushed up to Karen.

"Darling, are you ok? Did they hurt you sweetheart? He asked, not really either needing or wanting the answer.

"I'm fine, beamed a radiant Karen, Don't you fret over me babe, I will be just fine. Now get on with your work." It sounded like an order.

There was a structure at the edge of the encampment, which had two stone towers built about 20ft apart and about 6ft high. Directly behind these, there were two more but only about 3ft high. Both structures were topped with a thick steel bar. Any animal that had been trapped by the men were hung on the front pair by the front legs and the back legs attached to the lower back pole. This was to hang the meat and to bleed it so the meat didn't spoil. They then butchered the meat here. After rudimentary instruction, this was now Paul's job

The day followed the same pattern, Karen worked in his cabin during the day and awaited her current master, Tom. As before Karen readied herself after the evening meal. When Tom took Karen, dressed in red stockings and Basque, into his bed he found her to be only too willing to oblige anything he needed. On the bedside Karen saw some strange looking objects. Tom seeing her look quizzically at the said objects explained,

"They are butt plugs, they were left by a previous captive, I thought we might play a little tonight."

Karen had never had anal sex and what's more she had never wanted it. Even so, without a moment's hesitation (but a little trepidation) she did exactly as she was ordered. She knelt on the bed and Tom settled in behind her.

"Don't worry girl, he said, this will not be abusive or brutal."

Tom picked up a bottle of baby oil and dripped some on Karen's ass. She felt the oil run down over her puckered anus and along her labia. Tom, talking to her and explaining all the time, gently rubbed his fingertips along her rapidly moistening pink lips. He ran a finger up to her ass and pushed it slowly into her rectum. He then took the smallest plug and gently teased her hole until finally, with great care, he inserted the object into her body.

"Mmmm Karen thought, that is not too bad actually." She remembered a lady Doctor once put a finger in her bum and it was quite sensual. This was very similar.

The teasing of her pussy and her clitoris continued apace, as did the working in and out of the plug in her ass. Tom then used the second plug which was bigger, again Karen felt no discomfort, and even felt a little pleasure.

By the time Tom was getting desperate to fuck her, he had the largest plug in, which was moulded like a penis. This was smaller than his cock, but the training had loosened her to the point he thought she was ready (He didn't want the plug he was using to be bigger than his own cock). Karen sensed he wanted to make his move and totally out of character she said,

"No not yet babe, make me cum first. Believe me it won't take long."

Tom went to work on her pussy and true to her word Karen soon climaxed. By now she had given up all pretence of being an unwilling rape victim and came with a great flourish. Tom pulled out the butt plug and positioned himself behind her. She felt the head of his cock putting pressure on her anus, but in her post orgasmic state, in no time her muscles relaxed and Tom's hard cock slid into her.

Karen even agreed later with Tom that it had been better him being bigger than the plug, because that gave them both the sensation that his cock was opening her up, that it was his hard length that was stretching and invading her and taking her virginity. He fucked her ass with consideration, and even when he shot his cum deep into her bowels he resisted the temptation to ram into her.

Paul, once more lay and listened to the sounds of joyous lovemaking, if only he knew that the sound he was hearing, was another man claiming for all time his wife's anal virginity.

The days followed the same pattern Karen slept with Bob next. He was a large man, yet only had a small penis. This did not stop Karen, dressed as usual in her sexiest lingerie, from treating it like the most important penis in the world.

She had learnt and learnt well.

On the fourth and final day of her first 'tour' Karen was taken by Dave. As her heels clicked across the floor and she eagerly made her way to his bed, black stockings and suspenders, being the only thing she wore besides those shoes (she had not worn a bra since arriving) she gazed between his legs.

Dave had a gorgeous, big thick cock.

He did not get to say a word or give any instructions, Karen took charge. She eagerly took his cock into her mouth and began sucking like a whore.

She wanted this cock.

Karen could actually only suck the helmet, which was all she could get into her mouth. When Dave was hard as a rock Karen pushed him onto the bed, she was going to ride him, she was determined. She positioned her sopping vagina over his rampant monster and with a cry of ecstasy slid herself down his length until it was buried inside her.

Dave's cock was by far the biggest she had ever had in her. Her deep vaginal walls and even her cervix were touched by hard human thrusting flesh for the first time.

They fucked like animals.

Karen wished she could see her outer and inner labia being stretched and gripping around his cock, but she wasn't about to move from this position just so she could see.

Paul knew the moment his wife had her orgasm, in fact the whole camp knew. She screamed and shouted obscenities that Paul wasn't aware that she even knew. With his head in his hands he listened to his wife begging a rapist to,

"Fuck that cunt, fuck me with that big cock you bastard," these only being some of the indignities he was forced to suffer, as he listened to his wife have the orgasm of her life.

That was as good as it got for Karen.

The second round with her owners was different. Karen quickly sensed things were not quite the same. It seemed to her that the tenderness and consideration they had shown her was gone. The second time she slept with each man, it seemed somehow like the novelty of her had worn off somewhat.

The men had found her dressing in her lingerie most sensual, sexy and appealing, first time round. They had enjoyed having a 'willing' partner to take to their beds to make love to, this time however, they enjoyed her dressing for them, but more in a way of her being a slut rather than their lover. They were not violent or over abusive, but now they were fucking her, rather than taking a mutual enjoyment.

Karen enjoyed being fucked relentlessly, but she now felt that she was just a whore that these men passed around. She was ordered to dress in a short skirt with her stockings etc full time now. She was not to be seen without these clothes on, no matter what she was doing.

She was also ordered to make sure her husband caught sight of her as much as possible. She was to deliberately bend over to taunt him, showing her stocking tops or to ensure she went up the steps into the cabins in front of him, so he could see her legs clad in them.

This also escalated one day, where Karen fed Paul naked. The men watched in amusement from the shadows, as Karen tottered across the uneven ground in her heels. They found it funny to watch Paul's face as he took in the sight. Paul stared between her legs, he was stunned, his wife since their late teens now had a shaved pussy. He noticed how puffy and swollen the outer lips looked in this condition, he also noticed how the pink inner lips which slightly protruded looked red and angry. This was HIS wife yet here she was in this state and he had no idea she was like this.

"How long had his own wife been shaved like this? How many men had used her like this, when he didn't even know she was shaved in the first place?

The atmosphere was changing rapidly. It was as though they had a concerted plan, they all just wanted things to change in the same way, at the same time.

The sadistic streak towards Paul was growing. It culminated one day, in Dave dragging Karen into the middle of the camp and fucking her mercilessly with his huge cock, whilst Paul knelt within touching distance watching. Karen in the doggy position her white fishnet stockings tearing on the hard ground, bucked wildly with the pounding her pussy was taking.

The last thing she wanted to do to Paul - she did.

Karen had an orgasm, even in this terrible situation the large cock left her body no choice but to follow nature. She tried to look the other way from Paul, but Dave forced her head to turn back and look her husband in the eyes and she came on the cock of another man.

As they simply used her for their sexual gratification rather than making love to her, her demeanour changed and she felt herself slipping back into her old timidity and fear (As a defence mechanism, Dr Morton would have said) She dutifully committed any act asked of her, but the old fear and revulsion towards her attackers had returned. She was also starting to worry about Paul. He wandered outside the camp regularly and the Botanist within him started collecting plants.

"Was he losing it?" she wondered.

On the first day of her last 'tour' (or so they still kept promising would be her last) things started to get pretty serious for Karen. Sean made her dress in the usual black stockings, suspenders, heels and a basque, then violently raped her. He forced her to deep throat him, which she had never done before and she felt she would choke to death. He brutally anally raped her and made her suck his cock after it had been in her ass.

He also said the words that would change all their lives.

Karen rose and left Sean's bed, she had work to do. She tidied the house whilst Sean showered. She would need to swallow his semen again before he left for the day, but for now Sean sat outside the cabin with the others awaiting their coffee. Karen thought about changing her ripped and shredded lingerie, after Sean's attack it was only fit for the trash. but Sean insisted she keep it on,

"Stay like that, so you look like the whore you are," commanded Sean.

She made to go with the coffee to the men, when she was stopped by Paul.

"I will serve them today Darling," he said, taking the tray from her and returning momentarily to the kitchen. He then went outside to serve his masters.

Tom was the first to waken, his back ached like a bitch and it took a few moments to orientate himself with his surroundings, his head all fuzzy. One by one they came to and their heads cleared.

They were trussed up on the rack used for bleeding the animals, their wrists tied to the front tall bar and their ankles to the lower back one. They looked like bats in a row, wings spread out.

Standing before them was Paul.

"Welcome back gentlemen, I have been waiting for you to return to us, how are you?"

Paul had waited patiently for this moment. He had shown patience when collecting the various interesting plants and fungi that he knew he needed. He had shown great restraint as he slowly crushed the plants and fungi into a used coffee can and created the potion that he had added to their drink today.

The situation became clearer to the men as their minds cleared. They were in the shit basically.

Where was Karen? They all seemed to think together.

Karen was stood behind the four suspended men. Her face and jaw set in a fierce and determined way. She had tolerated the abuse from these men in her usual timid frightened way, but that timidity was gone. Sean had succeeded where the professional men had failed. As he brutally raped Karen, in order to turn himself on and verbally abuse and belittle her, he had said,

"Hey bitch, wouldn't it be cool to get your daughter and your two teenage granddaughters here? We could have ourselves a real party then!"

The comments, although made in jest, hit Karen as though it was a real possibility, and she snapped. She saw the situation as, not just her being harmed by her pathetic submissiveness, but her loved ones being hurt also. Something had finally triggered her courage.

Now, stood behind her rapists, the new Karen was about to announce herself to the world.

As Tom waited anxiously for Paul to make his move, he, and everyone else heard the sharp crack that reverberated around the forest. He saw the puff of dust several yards in front of him, then felt the strange numb feeling in his groin and looked down.

His entire genitals were gone.

The .357 bullet fired from his own gun, had left his cock and balls nothing but a bloody stump of torn tendon and flesh.

Karen knew how to hold a gun but was not a very good shot, but at this distance it didn't matter.

Whilst he screamed, the others started to babble in shock at what had happened to him.

Karen slowly walked to the front and stood in front of the men.

"Hey there Tom, you not got a hard on for me today sugar?" She taunted over his screaming.

They were all stunned and afraid. Karen stood before them, amazingly still dressed as Sean had ordered an hour ago. Her first instinct had been to run and take off anything sexy and put on the dowdiest thing she could find, but she had a plan. As she did what she had to do, she wanted to remind them who she was and what they had done to her.

Paul watched as she moved in front of Bob. She didn't want Bob to wait. He had obviously abused her with the rest, but he had been the least nasty and she could tell he was uneasy with some of the things he had done. But done them he had, and he was to pay.

Paul was totally bemused when Karen hooked her breasts from her basque and let them lay on the outside.

"What the fuck is she doing?" he thought.

"You like what you see big boy?" she taunted Bob, then delayed no longer in making his penis history. She put the gun against the base of his cock and sent it into oblivion.

Karen looked at Dave's cock. Even now, in abject fear it was impressive, hung long and heavy. The enormous cock that had given so many women pleasure (including her) whether willingly or otherwise, all the women it had raped and defiled, had fucked it's last.

She held the large red helmet and half his cock in one hand, and separated it from the rest of his body with one gentle squeeze of a trigger.

The three men slumped in their chains and moaned, as Sean awaited his fate.

"Ah Sean, I have wanted to savour this, and I wanted you to know what was coming for as long as possible. Karen felt special anger towards Sean, he was the one that had made love to her so tenderly, only to turn into the most vicious rapist of the four. She felt somehow betrayed by him.

As she had been raped before, she had experienced the terrible feeling of vaginal intrusion. Whether being full of a rapist's penis or being full of her abusers semen, it was the same. This time Karen had absolutely no idea why, but she felt and thought about it differently. She stood and stared at Sean and for the life in her she could not stop imagining his semen from this morning's violent rape which was inside her now. Karen could almost feel the invasive fluid, not in her vagina, but further inside her. She couldn't help but imagine the sperm invading her cervix, spilling into her uterus and making its way, through her tubes in her most intimate and personal insides. This was the ultimate invasion and it was happening right now, this man's semen was alive in her now, rushing headlong to impregnate her. Although the journey would prove fruitless, nevertheless she felt as though she could almost feel the activity within her.

It truly disgusted her.

Karen stood in front of Sean, black stockings and basque tattered and torn as a testament to how he had taken her. Her bruised and abused breasts on open view. She let the moment linger for maximum effect, and then one by one she blew the organs that had produced the evil fluid that was currently invading her, from his body. Then with a final shot, she turned his penis into another bloody stump of tattered flesh and tendon.

fannyrat
fannyrat
876 Followers