Taken in The Souk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
876 Followers

On the journey home Karen stopped the van and addressed Paul.

"Look here Paul, I don't blame you for anything that happened to me back there, except of course it was your fault, that not only was I to be raped, but I had to dress like a whore in the process, because of your lousy dirty pictures. I hate to do this to you, but seeing as the situation is just about as bad as it can get, you have better know the whole story."

She told Paul everything.

He was devastated, the woman who had only ever had sex with him, turned out to have let 12 men have her. Four in the Souk, three on the ship, Rat boy and now four more in the woods.

"Rat boy? he thought. My wife has been fucked by Rat boy?" screamed in his head.

The horror of the situation did not stop there as Karen, with a steely, firm and determined voice told him,

"These last days have taught me that I have been used and abused by men for the last time, it's time for me to do the using."

Throughout her sex life Karen had only known the mundane marital variety offered by her husband. During her time being abused and the persistent sex and the variety of extremes that she had been exposed to, whether willing or otherwise, had forced the question into her conscious. Karen found herself analysing and evaluating her values and her morals. Although the rape and abuse had been horrible, the sex had awoken something within her, it had imprinted in her mind all the things that sex could be and left her rueing what it had been up until now.

What at the time had been shame and humiliation, that of being taken by each man in full view of the others, had sparked something within her. As she had looked at the men, who all stared between her legs at whichever cock was buried deep in her vagina, the shame and humiliation within her had changed.

It had turned her on.

She wanted to be watched.

Karen had also been forced to question her own appearance. If she wanted to shake off the dowdy image she had had up until now, she must make some changes. In being forced to prepare herself for her four 'husbands', she had learned how to better have her hair, how to present her face better and how to hold herself better. Being forced to wear the high heels all the time, which until now had only ever been used for a 'special purpose' had made her realise her deportment, her stance and her walk were all so much classier and sexy. If she was to become the woman that she had in mind, that would need to become the norm. She must always be in heels (She would buy high stilettos, but only for 'recreational purposes') no matter what.

Although she couldn't copy the practice of wearing short skirts and stockings as she had been made to do, full time, she knew in her minds eye what she wanted to look like.

"I have tight jeans which show a hint of my pussy lips and hug my ass rather well, I must wear them and buy similar trousers," she thought.

She also decided that the bra was history.

"Never again will I wear a bra, this woman is going to be different," she said to no one. From now on I must wear tight t-shirts which enhance and show off my breasts and nipples constantly, either that or wear a flimsy loose top which display my tits and nipples jiggling and bouncing as I walk."

Karen now had a very clear idea of the woman that was to emerge from this forest.

With the shackles of her phobia apparently shaken off, she had decided, so she continued.

"From now on you had better get your act together. I know you can't do anything about your rather small cock and I do actually still love you and you can still satisfy me, Paul was fearful of what she was saying. You better understand that I have developed a taste for good sex. I want good sex, I want good sex with hung guys, and I want good sex, with hung guys on a very frequent basis."

"Go on," was all Paul managed to squeak.

"So you have a choice, you can come along for the ride and see where it takes us, so to speak, or you can jump ship now."

"Ok, go on," he said.

"You may want to be there when I sleep with men, either openly or hidden. You can take me dogging and watch me being used by strangers, you may wish to join in, you may wish to film me, I don't know, but make no mistake I intend to have a VERY full and exciting sex life from now on. I will not have affairs behind your back, you will know every time I have sex with anyone else, just don't think you have any say in the matter that's all."

For his part, Paul remembered the sounds of his wife lovemaking as he lay in the dark, he remembered the sight of her, knelt almost touching him, as her pussy was ravaged and raped right in front of him. He also remembered the massive hard-on he had been shocked at having.

In a meek and submissive way (how the tables had turned so quickly) he almost whispered,

"OK then, whatever you say, we will give it a go."

Several days later Jake heard a knock at his door. He opened it to find Karen stood looking as sexy as hell. She didn't give him time to say anything, she put her hand in the middle of his chest and walked him back into the apartment.

"Oh Jake I have missed you so much, Karen purred. I have been longing for your wonderful cock to do me again. Jake thought he had died and gone to heaven. I am such a naughty girl for neglecting you, I think you ought to teach me a lesson and spank my ass. You need to show me who is master."

Rat boy stopped when his back hit the far wall. Karen slowly slid down his body,

"I need your cock baby, I need you to give it to me," Karen whispered.

She pulled down his zipper and pulled out his cock. Karen ran her tongue up the underside of his rapidly hardening cock, which was fully hard by the time she rolled back his foreskin and took the throbbing meat into her hot wet mouth. Jake closed his eyes and threw his head back in ecstasy. This was just as well, for that way he didn't see the ultra sharp hunting knife, which Karen pulled from her waistband.

Karen had made her plans carefully, she walked to the bridge over the train line just as the open trucks full of coal and iron ore passed beneath. She dropped the carefully cleaned knife into one of the trucks. She made her way under the arch to where the tramps warmed themselves by their brazier, and dropped the blood stained clothes into the fire.

The following day she took her place outside the house alongside the other gossiping women.

"What's going on?" she asked the other women.

"It's that horrible boy who lives here, they whispered conspiratorially, they say he was found with his own penis stuffed in his mouth."

As Karen moved away, she noticed two young Policemen talking in a group with two paramedics.

"Mmmmm she thought, now that would make for an interesting afternoon's entertainment."

fannyrat
fannyrat
876 Followers