Taking Step-daughter to College Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I nodded, okay that explains today, what about the other times?"

From behind me came Jimmy's voice; "Don't blame her dad, it was all my fault. If you want I'll move out and promise never to see her again. I seduced her; you have no idea how lonely she has been, especially all those weeks when you're out of town working. I saw my opening and seduced her. How the fuck can you neglect such a gorgeous woman dad?"

I made fists of my hands, all of a sudden I was boiling mad. I took a deep breath and let it out. I would have kicked his ass and threw him out of it wasn't for all of the activities I just had at Western with Karen, Teri and Gwen. I just sat there allowing my anger to wane. I looked from Jimmy and back to Patti. Her breasts were slightly visible through the bubbles and I saw Jimmy looking at them.

All of a sudden I had an idea, it immediately got me hard, but I knew it was a perfect way to reveal to her what happened at Western. Turning to Jimmy I motioned for him to get out. As he left the bathroom I blurted out; "Not into your room Jimmy! Strip and get on our bed. You want to fuck my wife so bad, you're going to do it in front of me!"

He looked shocked and was about to protest, but I put up my hand to silence him; "Don't say a word Jimmy, either you do that or you can pack your bags and get the fuck out of my house!" He didn't say a word; he nodded and went into our bedroom.

I turned to Patti and I saw the look of disbelief was plastered on her face. She was shaking her head; "No John, no I can't do this!"

"Why, why not, you seemed anxious enough to do it when you knew I wasn't around. Now you can do it with me watching the two of you or you can pack your bags and take Jimmy with you!" I reached for a towel and opening it, I allowed her to stand and I wrapped her in it. I dried her off and watched as her eyes began to water.

I shook my head; "Oh no you don't Patti! You don't get the luxury of turning on the waterworks. I need this; I need to see what he has that I don't. I get it; I wasn't around and neglected you. Why couldn't you talk to me, tell me I wasn't around enough. I have to say I don't really blame you. I hope you believe it. I have to say, sometimes, like this week-end I felt exactly the same way. We had this perfect week-end planned and you shit all over it." I put my hand up to stop her from speaking; I knew what she was going to say. "Yeah, yeah I know it was for work, but what do you think I was doing when you were here fucking Jimmy, playing tiddley-winks? No I was working too! I guess there's enough blame to go around for the both of us!"

She dropped the towel and threw her arms around me and began sobbing. "Oh John, I'm so sorry, if I could take it back I would. Please don't make me do this, I don't want him. It's you that I want; it's you that I need!"

I held her at arm's length and wagged my finger at her; "I said no crying, it isn't going to work. Like I said I need this. I need to see what was missing that made you run into his arms. If it wasn't him, would it have been someone else?"

She sucked in her breath and bit down on her lower lip. It began to quiver and I shook my head from side to side again. She nodded and turned and walked slowly from the bathroom and into our bedroom.

Jimmy was sitting on the bed, the comforter was pulled back and he was naked. His hands were hiding his semi-stiff cock. I followed Patti into the room and yelled out; "Oh no Jimmy, when I saw you, you were not hiding your dick. If I remember correctly, you were stroking it, trying to entice my wife to suck it, so let's see you do it now!"

Jimmy pulled his hand away and gripped it with his right fist. He reached into Patti's nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube. He squirted a dollop on the head of his cock and slowly began stroking it. He smiled at me as he saw my reaction.

My god it was huge, no wonder Patti couldn't resist it. I saw it earlier, but from the hall it didn't look as big as it did now. I turned to Patti; "Why don't you crawl up there and give him a hand!" I chuckled; "Or your lips, it's up to you!"

She looked at me, she had a worried look on her face; "Oh John, I'm afraid if I start with Jimmy and I get a little wild. I don't want you to hate me, remember I love you!"

I grabbed her before she climbed up onto the bed. I drew her into my arms. I swept a stray ash blonde lock of hair that came undone from her twist. I tucked it behind her ear and placing my finger under her chin, I drew her face up to meet mine. I gave her a soft, gentle kiss. I increased the intensity of the kiss and we clung to one another. Pulling back I looked into her searching blue eyes; "I could never hate you Patti. No matter what happens today, just remember that okay. In the heat of passion things may happen, things may be said, I'll always love you and I hope you'll feel the same way!"

She kissed me again, this time with such passion, it took my breath away. She pulled back and unwrapped the towel around her luscious body. Looking back to me she whispered; "You're sure about this, right?"

I nodded and gave her gorgeous tight butt a playful slap; "Go get 'em Patti, drive him insane the way you do to me!"

She let go of the towel and slid onto the bed. She smiled weakly at Jimmy and whispered; "Are you ready for this stud?"

He smiled back at her, slid a hand around the back of her head and slowly drew her down to his hard body. Their lips met and I heard them both let out a little animal-like cry. Their kiss grew hotter and she lowered her body completely upon his. Her lush curves molded to his hard body and I loved how her body rocked from side to side and upward and downward to create greater friction on her pussy and tits.

Patti raised her hands and stroked his face as she peppered his face, neck and shoulders with hot kisses.

Jimmy, like I loved to do, tugged at her hair and the pins dropped aimlessly to the bed. Her luxurious ash blonde locks came tumbling down and he combed his thick, strong fingers through it. It produced a soothing moan from her lips as she moved a little lower, plucking at his stiff nipples with her swollen lips and her tongue flicked out and teased first one and then the other nipple. Her drape of silky hair swished back and forth sending chills up and down his body as she continued on his nipples.

Patti's hands were not still either. One was sliding up and down his muscled arms, while the other was finding his erection. She felt the weight and length of him before she closed her fingers around it.

Her lips moved lower nibbling at his heaving belly and her hands, now together were playing with his cock and balls. She continued to stroke him slowly as her other hand hefted his ball sack. She rolled them around in her hand, tugged at it slightly and sliding lower, began planting several hot, wet kisses all up and down his thick length. She pressed his length against his belly and sliding lower, her tongue flicked out and began caressing his nuts and the base of his cock. She drew one ball into his mouth and sucked on it. It produced a loud grunt from Jimmy's lips.

Jimmy was rolling his head from side to side. He was panting hard as Patti worked over his cock and balls. He had both hands in her lush hair now, but didn't have to direct Patti; she knew exactly what to do.

Patti let go of Jimmy's balls and began running his huge cock all over her face. Pursing her lips, she sucked on the girth of it and began nibbling her way up and down the shaft. She went up the underside, up to the tip. She sucked the head in and resumed her nibbling back down the shaft along the upper side. Once she reached his balls, her hand pumped it up and down several times before working her way back up one side and back down the other. She had the entire shaft coated in her saliva and reaching back to the tip, her tongue danced all around the swollen head. She took it back into her hot mouth and bounced up and down on it a dozen times. Strings of saliva were running all over the shaft, her lips and when she drew back, it clung like a web from her mouth to his cock. She sucked again, drawing a good amount back into her mouth and followed it up with opening her mouth wide and taking half of his eleven or twelve inches into her mouth. She paused and stared directly at me.

I smiled back at her and urged her to continue. I had my shirt, pants, shoes and socks off. Standing there only in my boxers, my cock was tenting my shorts and I saw her eyes twinkle when she saw what she had caused.

She turned back to Jimmy's cock and with half of it in her mouth. She drew in a deep breath and slowly, but steadily took more and more of his cock into her mouth and throat. She stopped and I heard her gurgle and a swirl of her tongue around the shaft. Her nose was pressed against his swollen nuts. She had accomplished what I wished Teri could have done yesterday with those incredible green eyes bearing down on me.

Patti slowly began to withdraw from Jimmy's cock. When she was completely off of it, I saw her throat mucus coating his cock, it was very thick and she gripped it with her hands and using both of them, she began corkscrewing her hands up and down the huge shaft. She followed it up with her mouth and she twisted her head from side to side as she worked in unison with her hands, her wildly tousled blonde hair covered half of his lower body and I had to move around to catch what she was doing.

I was surprised by Jimmy's stamina, but then remembered he must have cum from their earlier bout that I caught them in.

Jimmy using his act of surprise and strength, he rolled her over and his thick thighs straddled her face. He began pumping his hips as fast as he could, sending his cock deep into her mouth.

Patti looked amazing, a sea of ash blonde hair surrounded her head and her bright blue eyes were focused on his face. She opened wider, accepting his entire length.

I looked down and her fat cuntlips, they were pouting at me, I couldn't resist. Now naked, I climbed up onto the bed and buried my face between those luscious thighs. I stabbed at those plump lips and they parted willingly. I heard her let out a loud squeal around Jimmy's cock. Looking up, her hand was clutching at his firm ass cheeks and her nails were digging into his flesh.

Jimmy reached down and cradled her gorgeous head. He continued pumping his hips, sending his entire length into her mouth and throat. He stroked her face, and wiped the tears that ran from her eyes. He swiped the saliva that was running from her mouth and ran it around her swollen lips. I could tell he was close to cumming, but didn't want to dump his load down her throat.

Jimmy used all of this strength and willpower to lean back and gently pull his cock from her active mouth. She resisted, but when he reached down and squeezed her tits roughly, she let out a loud gasp and opened her mouth. This gave him the chance to extract his cock from her mouth. He looked down at me; "I think she's more than ready dad! Do you mind if I get first crack at that luscious pussy you've been munching on?"

I pulled away and heard another groan of frustration come from Patti's lips. I sat back and took a spot at the end of the bed and watched as Jimmy easily pulled Patti's lush body up on the bed. He shoved her legs apart with his knees and I watched as that huge piece of meat, swaying between his thighs seeked out her dripping snatch. He gripped his saliva coated cock and swiped it up and down her fat lips.

Patti sucked in her breath and bit her lower lip. I knew she had to have fucked it before as she waited for that giant cock to pierce her body and enter her cunt. She was impatient as she thrust her hips upward, trying to make contact with her itching clit and hot channel.

Jimmy finally pushed forward and I watched as his cock parted her thick clam-shelled pussy. I was amazed how those fat lips parted and clung to his thick shaft. He slid deeper and deeper and watched my gorgeous wife's legs encircle my son's waist. I loved how she enveloped his body, with her arms, her legs and especially her incredible pussy. I knew from the look on his face, he was in heaven.

I've felt that way many times and knew exactly how he felt. I couldn't stay idle any longer. I slid off the edge of the bed and moved around to her head. I looked down at her and when her eyes met mine, I saw love and especially gratitude for me allowing her to have my son.

I leaned down and planted my lips to hers. She kissed me back and groaned as Jimmy began fucking her in earnest now. The entire bed was rocking and Patti broke the kiss. She tried to catch her breath, but with Jimmy now pounding into her luscious body merciless, she went with the feeling. She dropped her legs from his body and planting her feet flat on the bed, she thrust upward, meeting him with equal thrusts of her own. I never saw her this consumed by lust before. I knew it was different, with me it was more love and a lot of lust combined. With Jimmy it was 99.9 percent lust and .1 percent feelings.

Jimmy was near an end. He leaned down and capturing one of her fat nipples between his lips, he sucked hard at it. It produced what he wanted. I saw how Patti tensed up and fell almost lifelessly to the bed. She began to shake and quiver and her eyes shot open and looked at me; "Oh my, oh fuck John, I'm going to cum. Yes, yes Jimmy, don't stop, I'm so fucking close!"

She looked at me, her mouth was gaping open and all of a sudden, out of nowhere, she pointed at my cock. I hopped onto the bed and fed my cock into her mouth. She gobbled it up and I shoved it in deep. I withdrew and just wanted to watch her. She urged me to fuck her mouth; "Please John, give me your cock! I want to cum with your cock in me too!"

I shook my head; "Just you wait Patti, we are no way done tonight, I'll get mine and I know you'll be ready when I do!" I leaned back and watched as Jimmy thrust into her one more time and letting go of her fat nipple, he captured her mouth with his own; "Oh my god Patti, I'm there, here it comes!'

She growled out; Oh fuck yeah Jimmy, give it to me, fill me with your hot cum!"

He lay flat on her, his hips twitched as he felt his balls emptying into her gorgeous pussy. He must have lain there for a good five minutes. He finally got up and as his cock, still semi-stiff slipped from her oozing cunt. I heard a slurping sound come from her pussy and she let out a long sigh of contentment.

A few minutes later Patti rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. Jimmy was a little self-conscience sitting there naked with his dad.

"I'll be right back; I have to use the bathroom!" He went into the bathroom down the hall, giving Patti her privacy. A few minutes later Patti returned to the bed and cuddled with me. She gave me a hot, gentle kiss. Placing her head on my shoulder, she looked up at me and whispered; "Thank you, I'm happy you allowed the three of us to share this. I hope you're alright with it?"

I brushed a long strand of hair from her forehead and kissed her there; "We'll see Patti, I'm still processing it. Too much has happened in one day, today I'm totally onboard with this, but we'll talk more later, but for now, I think it's time for my wife to fulfill her marital duties, if you catch my drift."

She giggled and fell back to the bed and wrapping her arms around my neck, bringing me down with her. I kissed her hard and rained kisses all over her face, neck and tits. I looked up and saw Jimmy standing in the doorway and I motioned for him to enter. He did and I pulled Patti to one side of the bed; "Come on Jimmy, lay next to us." He did as I instructed and when I rose up, I rolled Patti over on top of him. I kissed her on the neck and whispered into her ear; "Fuck him Patti, ride his cock and don't stop until you cum!"

She grabbed his already stiff cock and finding her opening, she slowly settled down on top of him. She let out a loud groan and twisted about as she took his entire length into her cunt. She looked at me and bit her lower lip; "But what about you honey?"

I slid behind her and slapped her hard on her gorgeous ass; "I'm not going anywhere sweetie, as a matter of fact, I'm going to shove my hard, stiff cock as deep into your ass as I can. The two of us are going to fuck you so hard; you're going to beg us to stop!"

She growled back at me; "Fat chance stud, bring it on!"

I gripped my cock and scooted forward. She was moving constantly on Jimmy's thick cock. Looking down, I saw it coated with her juices and I slid my cock down and catching her slick lips, I coated my cock with her juices. I fisted my cock and gripping her quivering ass, I found her tight asshole. With one vicious thrust, the cockhead popped it. She let out a scream and instead of retreating; she reared back and pushed against my invading cock.

My cock was soon buried deep in her ass and I reached around and began playing with her gorgeous tits. They were swollen and the nipples were so stiff, she could cut diamonds.

Jimmy was kissing her and she kissed him right back. The two of us got into a rhythm and as I pulled back, he pushed in and when he pulled back, I pushed in. We treated her lush body like a playground for the Phelps men. All three of us were dripping with sweat as we fucked Patti for all she was worth. It was well over thirty minutes of continuous fucking, Patti must have already cum three of four times and I outlasted Jimmy.

I heard him let out a loud animal-like growl and he started filling Patti's saturated cunt with his spunk. I reached down and grabbed Patti by the shoulder and pulling her up against my sweaty body, I twisted her head around and plastering my mouth to hers, I tongue-fucked her mouth. I lost it and began filling her bowels with my hot cum and she came one more time.

She was unable to move, I held her tight and Jimmy's softening cock was still deep in her pussy. She twisted about on his cock and threw her arms around me. My cock slipped out of her and my cum continued to shoot out all over her belly and legs. She rained kisses all over my face and chest and mumbled; "Thank you, oh thank you John, I don't know how I'll ever be able to repay you for this night!"

I laughed to myself; I knew exactly how and it involved her daughter Karen and maybe even her gorgeous sister Jamie, but that could keep till later, for now, I had her hooked and all I had to do now was keep her on the hook and reel her in.

After a few minutes, we all disengaged, Jimmy crawled off to bed muttering; "You two are insane, I love you both, but you are insane!"

Patti fell to the bed, too tired to clean up. I went and took a quick shower, especially after being in her ass for the entire love bout. When I came back into the bedroom, she was fast asleep. I set the alarm for 5:30 AM, knowing Patti had and early call, as always on Monday. I crawled into bed and began to plot out my next move. I kept on imagining fucking Patti's sister Jamie; she looked very much like Julia Ann, the gorgeous porn star. I seemed to me like my family was loaded with porn star look-a-likes. Patti and Karen reminded me of Brittney Love, her sister like Julia Ann and Jamie's teenage daughter Mandy, still in high school and seventeen could pass for porn star Dakota Star. I couldn't wait till summer, Mandy's eighteenth birthday as in late May and would be perfect for what I hopefully would come about. I fell asleep with a smile on my face and a real, honest to goodness hard-on, it was going to be a great winter, for once.

I woke up to the sound of Patti's alarm; I shook her several times before getting her to wake up. I had morning wood and stroked it as a naked Patti crawled out of bed. She looked a sight, but her body was still amazing. She let out a groan and stumbled into the bedroom.