Taking Step-daughter to College Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned, I sat back and looked at him in shock; "What are you saying John, please spell it out!"

"I was thinking Patti, Karen is a vibrant young adult now. Karen and I get along very well and I can't see what's good for the goose shouldn't be good for the gander!"

I was still stunned and licked my quivering lips; "Are you saying you want to fuck my daughter?"

He slowly nodded and I could have been knocked over by a feather. I didn't know what to say. I looked out his large picture window over the skyline of downtown Detroit. I tried to process what he was proposing, what could I say, he had a point, but I saw no way Karen agreeing with this arrangement. I took another deep breath and looked back to him. He was staring at me, not a bit of reaction showed on his face; he's a very, very good lawyer. "Well John, I'd consider this arrangement, but how the hell are you going to get Karen to agree with this?"

A small smile crossed his lips, he shook his head from side to side; "Oh no Patti, not me, but you. You have to persuade her to go along with this." He let out a disgusted laugh; "Maybe you can tell her about how you and Jimmy fuck your brains out and you want to level the playing field."

She shook her head; "That's very mean John. You know I can't tell her that."

"Why not Patti, I think it would be the best way for her to agree. Maybe after a while, the four of us could get together and have a really great time together. I think Jimmy and Karen could really enjoy each other."

"Are you out of your mind? Do you have any idea how they despise each other?"

I chuckled; "Oh yeah, just like you and Jimmy disliked each other huh? That was a real ruse wasn't it?"

She nodded and I could see she was thinking this through; "When would you like this to happen, that is if she would even entertain going along with it?"

"I was thinking the two of us could go and visit her at Western this week-end. I'll book a nice hotel suite and you can work on her. It's all up to you Patti!"

I stared at John, again he had his lawyer face on; "Can I sleep on it and I'll let you know in the morning?"

He threw up his hands; "Sure Patti, but until this is resolved, I'll be spending my nights at the corporate hotel room. I just don't think it would be right to stay together when all of this is up in the air."

"That's fair John, I'll call you in the morning." I kissed him on the cheek and left his office. I stood waiting for the elevator, when it opened I pushed for ground floor. The door closed; "What am I doing, I don't need the night to think it over, yes, fuck yeah John I'll do it!" When the elevator opened on the ground floor, I pushed sixteen and headed back to John's office. I rushed into his office and the group was just coming back it; "I'll just need a second of his time!" They stood outside his office and I rushed up to him and was nodding all the way; "I don't need the night, I'll do it! I'll do anything to keep us together. I'll fight all the way; there is no way I'm giving you up without a fight!"

He smiled and it went from ear to ear; he wrapped me up in his arms and drew me in. We kissed like two teenagers behind the high school bleachers. He patted me on the ass; "I'd love to head home right now, but I really need to finish this meeting. How about we meet for lunch and head home early? We can plan this week-end and start a little early ourselves, but alone, just the two of us today."

"I'll call you about lunch John; I missed a lot of work yesterday and this morning. I may have to skip lunch, but I swear I'll get out early and meet you at home, how about Chinese take-out?

He smiled; "Perfect, now get your ass out of here so I can finish up and make sure I can get out too!" He swatted me playfully on the ass.

"Wooo, I'm holding you to that, see ya at home."

John's play by play:

I finished with my meeting in record time. I called my assistant in and we went over the pre-trial motions and she told me she's have them all drawn up. Next Tuesday I'd be heading up one of the largest defense trials of my life. If I didn't have Monday to tidy up everything, I would have postponed this week-end. With the iron red-hot, I wasn't going to wait a couple of weeks to get Karen and Patti naked in the same bed.

As Sandy, my assistant left my office I blurted out; "Please close the door and no calls please, I have a very important call to make and I do not want to be disturbed."

"Yes Mr. Phelps, no problem." She closed the door behind her, she was a really sexy redhead, but I follow the adage; "Do not shit where you eat," or I would have jumped her years ago.

I picked up the phone and called her; "Hi Karen, the stage is all set. I got your mother to go along with me fucking you, what do you think about that?"

She screamed into the phone and was ecstatic; "Oh dad, how the fuck did you manage that?"

I went on to explain all that had occurred and she laughed and giggled throughout the entire explanation. "Just remember Karen, not a word to your mother or Jimmy later on about what happened at your place last week."

"Don't worry daddy, there isn't anything that could drag that out of me. I'll also make sure Teri and Gwen keep their mouths shut about it too. Who knows, if things really go as well as I think they will, maybe I can get Teri to join the three of us. I would love to see Teri and mom together. Oh fuck dad, I'm getting so horny, I'm not sure I can wait till Friday. I wouldn't mind trying mom on for size either."

"Oh you're so fucking nasty Karen; I would love to see that too. Just remember, don't be too anxious and jump at the idea immediately, make her persuade you, but don't be to opposed to it that she gives up and the whole thing falls apart."

"I got it dad, I'll be shocked at first, but after a little time, I'll mull it over and agree to it. Oh shit, I have to go; mom is on the other line. Hopefully she'll fill me in on the two of you coming up for the week-end, talk to you later, bye!"

I threw myself into my work and before I knew it, it was time to head home. I rushed out and made it home a few minutes after Patti did. We tore into the Chinese containers and devoured the food and rushed up to the bedroom.

Over the next two hours we sucked and fucked each other until we collapsed, exhausted and completely satisfied.

As Patti lay in my arms, I gently stroked her tousled hair. She turned her head and planted a soft kiss on my cheek; "I spoke with Karen this afternoon. I told her we were coming up together for once and I promised I wouldn't back out this time."

I looked down at her, those gorgeous blue eyes searched my face for a reaction, but I didn't blink.

"She wondered why we were coming up just a week after she left for school. I had to scramble for an excuse and told her I missed her and wanted to make it up to her for not going up last week-end."

I licked my parched lips; "Did she accept that reason?"

"Yeah, I think so! I also told her I wanted to talk to her, at our hotel room about something very sensitive and extremely important. I almost blurted it out, I thought better of it. I think it's something that needs to be talked about face to face. She tried to coax it out of me, but I wouldn't budge. We better get up there early on Friday. If we're going to want to experiment, I think the more time we have the better."

I smiled down at her; "Why Patti, I think you're sort of warming up to the idea aren't you?"

She slapped my playfully and giggled; "You're a dirty old man, but yeah, after thinking about it a while, it sort of turns me on. Who knows, I might even join it."

I pushed her onto her back and hovered over her; "What do you mean, might join in. If you remember, I joined in with you and Jimmy. I'm counting on you joining, like I said before, this is all about sharing and if we can't do that, I don't want to do it at all."

She let out a groan and wrapping her arms around my neck, she drew me down to her and our mouths locked in a heated kiss.

We started all over again and after we both came again, we fell asleep locked in each other's arms.

Friday morning took forever to get here, but it did and luckily the weather report was in our favor for once. We stopped halfway there for an early lunch and got to Western just after one. I checked into the hotel, I had a suite reserved on the upper floor and after freshening up; we headed to the university to see if Karen was finished with classes yet.

She was just getting into the dorm as we pulled up and she ran to us, I motioned for her to hug her mother instead of me and she caught on. She threw her arms around her mother and hugged her.

Patti smiled and patted her lovingly on the back and gently stroked her long blonde hair. She broke the hug and Karen gave me a peck on the cheek; "Long time no see dad. Come on up to my room, I know Teri would kill me if you didn't say hi."

As soon as I entered the room, Teri came over and she stopped herself; "Hi Mr. Phelps, nice to see you again. I really had a great time last week. Thanks again for all the meals and for keeping us company during the huge snowstorm."

"My pleasure Teri how is your class load this semester?"

"Not bad, as a matter of fast I have a slightly leaner load this winter." She looked and seeing Patti had left to help Karen in her room, she came over to me, threw her arms around my neck and gave me a hot kiss. At the same time, she reached down and gave my cock a squeeze. She stepped back and giggling; ran to help Karen finish packing.

A few minutes later all three of them came out and Karen gave me a wink and turning to Teri said; "We'll have a boring week-end. Maybe if I get really bored at the hotel, I'll give you a call. I know they have an indoor pool. It would be nice to get in a few laps in the heated pool."

Teri smiled back at her, she knew what the score was; ""Oh yeah, that would be great, let me know if you want me to shoot over there."

We left the dorm and Karen hopped in back and leaning over when Patti was looking out the side window, she blew in my ear and giggling she sat back. We were soon there and as we headed for the elevators, Patti turned and placed her hand on my chest; "John, would you mind if Karen and I had some alone time together? Why don't you go into the bar, I know they must have the sports channel on. I'd really like to discuss a few things with Karen. I'll buzz you on your cell when you can come up, okay?"

I smiled at her. I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek; "Good luck Patti, I can't wait to hear how it goes!"

She smacked me on the butt as I turned to leave; "You're so nasty John, I'll call you soon!"

I went into the bar and ordered a scotch and water. I just ordered my second drink when my cell went off. I answered it and saw it was Patti. She had laughter in her voice; "Come on up stud, you have two hot women waiting for you."

I blurted out; "I'll be right up!" I downed my drink and nearly ran to the elevator. I put my key card in the slot and it opened. I took a deep breath and walked in. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the mother-daughter duo laying propped up on the bed. Karen had her outer clothes off. She had one leg stretched out and the other one was bent. All she had on were the sexy black bra and panties she wore last week-end, minus the stockings and garter belt.

As for Patti, she was wearing a waist-length satin robe. Her pussy was bare and visible for all to see. The robe was loosely tied and her unencumbered tits were spilling out of the robe. She reached out and wiggled her finger at me; "I believe this is what you were hoping for, am I right?"

I looked from her, to Karen and back to her again. I was smiling from ear to ear; "Oh fuck yeah, are both of you okay with this?"

Karen shook her head; "Oh no, no way daddy. I was just getting ready to put my suit on and head to the pool. I know how you and mom like to have your alone time while away from home."

I suddenly went solemn and I felt like the air was deflated from my chest. All of a sudden she broke-up; "Sorry mom, I couldn't keep a straight face."

I let out a growl and jumped up onto the huge king-sized bed and they both attacked me and held me down. I struggled, but really didn't try to get away.

Patti planted her mouth over mine and as we started a passionate kiss, she worked on the buttons on my shirt while Karen kissed my neck and the skin on my chest as my shirt parted. Her hands were tugging at my belt and getting it open, she popped open my pants and lowered my zipper.

I sucked in my breath when I felt her cool fingers close around my rapidly growing cock. I broke the kiss with Patti and turned my head and planted a hot one on Karen's lips.

Our tongue danced from one mouth to the other and I groaned again when Patti found my cock and immediately closed her lips around the head. While Karen stroked my cock, Patti's lips came in contact with her slender fingers.

They worked together as a mouth and hand slid up and down my stiff cock. Karen tore her mouth from mine and joined Patti down around my cock. She tugged my pants and shorts off, along with my shoes and socks. She kissed her way up my shaking legs and attacked me from below. Her tongue stabbed out and flicked from side to side across my tightened nut sack. She sucked one ball into her mouth and looked up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes. She began to laugh when she saw the pained look on my face. It wasn't pain, it was pleasure. She resumed sucking and popping it out, she slid up to the root of my cock.

She worked her way up and Patti moved her way down. I stiffened and grabbed two fistfuls of sheets when I saw what I had imagined for months. They both pulled off my cock and their lips met in a heated kiss. All of a sudden I was forgotten as they plastered their mouths together and I heard Patti let out a groan when Karen's hands came up. One wrapped around Patti's swaying ponytail as the other hand slipped into the open folds of her robe and cupped one full, swollen breast.

The kiss grew hotter and steamier and all of a sudden, I was all but forgotten. They clung to each other and Patti wrapped her arms around Karen. Her fingers found the clasp on her bra and popping it open, she drew back slightly and slid it from her daughter's shoulders and off her slender body.

Karen twisted slightly and clearing my body, she urged her mother onto her back. When she had Patti on her back, she broke from the kiss and began peppering her face and neck with kisses. She pulled at her robe and Patti rose up slightly and allowed Karen to remove it. Her head left her neck after causing several shivers to run through my wife's lush body.

Patti's hands were gripping Karen's silky hair and closing her fists in it, she slowly guided her daughter's head lower on her squirming body.

I looked across at Patti and her eyes were glassed over and when she saw me looking at her, she smiled and her eyes twinkled at me and she licked her lips. Her breath was coming quicker and she began to pant. I couldn't lie still any longer. Scooting up I gripped my cock in my fist and turning her head with my other hand, I urged her to open up and she did willingly.

She still had her hands in Karen's locks and with her mouth open and unguarded; I pushed forward and sank my shaft halfway into her mouth. She let out a loud groan and looking down, Karen mouth had found its ultimate target. Patti's hips thrust upward as she urged Karen on even more.

I began fucking Patti's mouth and with each thrust, I sent my cock further into her mouth and feeling the back of her throat, I reached out and gripping the back of her head, I forced even more into her throat. I heard her gurgle around my cock and I felt her throat muscles clutched at the head of my cock as it slid in. Her nostrils flared out as she sucked air into her lungs. Her tongue flicked out and stabbed at my nut sack and the lower portion of my shaft.

Karen looked up; her lips and chin were covered in Patti's cunt juices. She groaned out; "Oh fuck mom, that looks so fucking hot. I can't wait to try that. Don't be mad, but Gwen, my other roommate took me under her wing and showed me how to suck cock and Teri and I play with one another. I hope you like how I eat your delicious pussy. I'm giddy with excitement; I can't believe how much our pussies look alike."

Patti was close to cumming; "Oh please Karen, stop talking. I was so close to cumming, yes you're one expert cunt lapper, now stop talking and finish me off. Then I'll...oh fuck, fuck, yes just like that, fuck, oh fuck me Karen, I'm cumming!" Her entire body began to thrash about, my cock slid out and lucky it did or she may have bitten it off. She arched her back and her legs came off the bed and landed on Karen's back. It knocked the air out of her, but she refused to let-up.

I could hear Karen's tongue and mouth slurping away. She was relentless and she moaned and groaned as she drank down her mother's juices as they flowed out of her quaking pussy.

Patti was wrung out, she needed to rest for a few and she pushed the heels of both hands on Karen's shoulders; "Please Karen, I need a break, I can't take much more. Oh my god, you're incredible!" She started laughing out loud as Karen rose up and her face, neck and hands were coated in her cum. She put out her arms; "Come here Karen, I need a nice long hug from my baby!"

Karen was smiling from ear to ear, she went to wipe her face but Patti stopped her, "Oh no don't, ask John, I love licking my juices off of him and I think I'll love it just as much licking them off of you." Karen giggled out of pure happiness. She slid up and planted her slender, curvy body directly over her mother's lush, even curvier body.

Patti swept the disheveled hair from Karen's face. She began planting hot kisses all over her face and neck. Their kisses grew hotter and Patti's tongue swallowed all of her own juices and went back to delve into Karen's mouth. The kisses grew more passionately.

I was beyond excited and couldn't hold off any longer. My cock ached, especially after they were both sucking on it and now I was abandoned. I crawled around and positioned myself behind them. I urged Karen's legs apart and finding her puffy pussy. I pushed forward and slid easily into her luscious cunt. I slid in deeper and deeper.

Karen reared up, tearing her mouth from Patti's, she whipped her head around; "Oh come on daddy, don't tease me! I'm so fucking turned on right now, oh fuck; I've never felt this excited...EVER! Don't be gentle, fuck me, fuck me hard and fast! I want to feel you fill me up with your spunk!" She giggled and blurted out; "Don't worry; I'm safe so you can cum in me, mommy made sure of that!" Without waiting for a reply, she turned back and caught Patti's mouth and their hot kissing resumed.

I, just like Karen, can't remember the last time I was this excited. Watching the two most important and gorgeous women I know, hugging, kissing and caressing one another. I went into hyper-drive. I gripped Karen's hips and pulling her lower body up and off of Patti's, I started plowing in and out of her. I rocked her entire body as I tried to drive out through her mouth. I slapped her ass and her moans and groans grew louder and longer. My swollen balls were slapping against her clit and all of a sudden, she ripped her mouth from Patti's, she let out a loud scream; "OH MY GOD DADDY, I'M CUMMING, FUCK ME HARDER, DON"T STOP TILL YOU CUM IN ME!"

I lost it and I let out a growl and slapping her ass several times, I held her hips and driving deeper into her and holding her there, I started to cum. I felt like I was never going to stop. After a minute or so, I finally calmed down and slowly drew my cock out of her pussy. I heard her let out a groan and she giggled as she felt my cum starting to seep out of her pussy.