Taking Step-daughter to College Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

While she was in there, I picked up my cellphone and quickly called Karen. I woke her up, "Hey Karen, it's dad, how are you doing?"

"Oh hell Dad, what the hell are you doing calling this early. After the wild week-end we had, I need my sleep."

"Don't you have a class this morning?"

"Yeah, but not till ten, what time is it now?"

I chuckled; "It's just after six. Listen I had to talk to you before your mother called you. I have a plan where she'll allow us to get together, if you get my drift?"

She perked up immediately; "Oh yeah, okay tell me more!"

I explained what occurred with Patti and Jimmy. She was a little pissed about that, but after explaining how we could use that to our advantage, she was slightly better with it. "So listen, if she calls and asks if anything happened between us last week, tell her no. If she hints about getting sexual, don't jump at the chance, but let her know it may be interesting and you'd have to think about it."

She began laughing; "That won't be hard to do, but you have a very devious mind, I knew I loved you! Listen dad, I going back to sleep, my alarm is set for nine, hope everything goes as planned, I'll talk to you soon."

"Hopefully we'll be up there this coming week-end, are you ready for seconds?"

"Mmmm seconds and thirds and maybe even getting a little kinky with mom too."

"Oh you're so nasty; I'd pay to see that!"

She giggled; "I'll just take it out in trade, bye dad."

"Bye sweetie!"

Patti's story:

I heard the alarm going off, but I didn't move, fuck I couldn't move. Every muscle in my body ached; it ached in a good way. The fuck session with Jimmy and John yesterday was out of this world. Just thinking about it gets me all moist again. That really isn't difficult seeing I fell asleep last night with Jimmy's load in my pussy and John's load in my ass.

All of a sudden John was shaking me, I still can't move. I let out a groan; "I hear it John, just five more minutes." I will my body to move, but my mind says "FUCK NO!" I finally managed to roll over and I feel the cum oozing out of my holes. I know I'll have to change the sheets today, unless the three or two of us get it all messy before that again. I plant my feet on the floor and I nearly collapse, my thighs are stiff from tensing us so much last night. I stumble into the bathroom and look back at John, he's stroking his morning wood and I smile back at him and just moan.

Once in the bathroom I look in the mirror. My face is a mess. My mascara has run and I look like a raccoon. My usually best feature, my hair, it looks like a rat's nest. Unable to brush my teeth just yet, I turn and turn on the shower, after a couple of seconds, the bathroom is full of hot steam and I can't wait to climb under the hot spray. I immediately stand beneath the full blast of the steamy water. I begin to feel my muscles loosening up. Tipping my face upward, I wash the grime from yesterday's fucking off of me. Closing my eyes, I hope to clean some of the make-up off of me. I rinse my hair out thoroughly and picking up my loofah; I began scrubbing my entire body. I pay special attention to my pussy and ass. I feel the cum being washed away and slowly, I begin to feel that itching between my thighs again; "My god Patti, what's come over you? Since when do you try and get off in the shower, especially after getting reamed royally the night before?" I reluctantly put the loofah down and began washing and cream rinsing my hair. Once completed, my hands drift down to my heavy breasts and I begin twisting one nipple. I let out a gasp and my other hand drifts down to my freshly washed pussy. As the water begins cooling, I know John will be pissed if I don't leave him any hot water. I wash off my hands, stand under the still warm spray and rinse off one last time. Turning the shower off, I wrap my hair in one smaller towel and wrap my squeaky clean, rosy body in a huge sheet towel and slip into the bedroom.

John is watching a cable news show, but as soon as I enter, he drops the remote and watches me. I turn to him; "What?"

He smiles like the cat that ate the canary; "Oh nothing, just enjoying the view. You know in the dead of winter, seeing something so vibrant and spring-like, it's a refreshing change!"

I cough at what he says and sputter out; "Ohhhhhhhh Pleassssssssse! Give me a break! I didn't bring my hip boots out of the closet for that one John, what's up?"

He rolled onto one side and propped his head up on his hand; "What are you talking about Patti? Can't I give my gorgeous wife a compliment?"

I shook my finger at him; "No, not really John, Especially this early in the morning, and a Monday to top it off, what gives?"

"Oh I was just thinking about last night and what went on. I was trying to decide how you could reciprocate and level the playing field."

I blew him a kiss; "Fat chance buddy, I know what I did was wrong, but two wrongs don't make a right. Maybe we can discuss later, but if I don't get moving, I'm going to be late."

He laughed out loud; "Oh and who's fault is that? I tried waking you, but you wouldn't move and then you spend over thirty minutes in there. Did you happen to leave me any hot water?"

It was my turn to laugh; ""I guess not, but it was your idea to have you and Jimmy double team me. I think that's why I was so tired and needed a long hot shower to relax!" I tore the towel off my head and picked up the hair dryer and turned it on before he could reply. I was in too good a mood this morning and didn't want to ruin it by getting into a pissing contest with a guy who had a dick in his fist.

My hair was beyond repair this morning. I brushed it out, still slightly damp, I pulled it into a tight, high ponytail. I rolled it around and fashioned it into a tight bun. Looking in the mirror, it looked presentable. I applied a little eye make-up, some blush and a little lip-gloss. I looked back and saw John still staring at me; "Okay stud, that's going through that lawyer's mind of yours?"

Again he smiled sheepishly as me; "Oh nothing, just taking in how gorgeous you look."

I nearly choked and sputtered out; "Give me a break, we'll talk later!" I slipped into a tiny pair of white, lacy bikini panties and found a matching lace bra. Dropping the towel, I slipped into it before John could get any ideas. Moving to the walk-in closet, I found a sheer white blouse with a long, wide ribbon, buttoning it up, I tied the ribbon and check it out in the mirror, it looked great. I wiggled into a black, pin-striped pencil skirt, slipped into a matching jacket and came out into the bedroom. I was disappointed to see John had already left and soon after that, I heard our shower turning on.

I snuck in there and brushed my teeth and saw him washing up through the frosted shower glass door. I rechecked my lip gloss and yelled out; "I'll make some coffee and some frozen waffles. I'll see you when I get home, have a great day!"

He grunted something I couldn't make out and I hurried down to the kitchen. I was shocked to see Jimmy in the kitchen reading the morning newspaper. He had made coffee and had toast made and waffles all set to go. He looked up at me and smiled from ear to ear; "Good morning gorgeous! I didn't know what you wanted, so I made toast and have the waffles as set to go if you prefer that."

I was shocked and beamed back at him; "That was sweet Jimmy and thank you for the compliment, you shouldn't have."

He chuckled; "What the coffee and toast or the compliment?"

I turned and he was already standing. I stared down at the opening in his robe and was shocked to see his huge cock, already stiff as can be. He was totally naked under the robe and I shook my head from side to side; "Oh no Jimmy, put that monster away. I'll be late and your father is in the shower. I'd hate to have him come in here and catch us."

"I don't see a problem Patti. Dad's okay with us sharing and after last night, well hell, I couldn't roll over all night because my hard-on was in the way."

I burst out laughing; "Now that's a new one...!" Before I could continue, he had his hands on my hips, pulled me to him and his lips were all over mine. I tried to push him away, but his insistent lips and tongue and that thick piece of meat poking me in the belly, well I slowly relented and began kissing him back.

Jimmy's hands seemed to be everywhere at once, on my breasts, all over my back, down to my ass. Sliding lower, he slowly drew my tight skirt up and soon had it over my ass and around my waist. He dipped his fingers into my already moist pussy and sliding them in and out several times; he withdrew and painted my lips with my own juices.

I wasn't thinking straight and when he lifted me and planted me on the kitchen table, I went with it. Pushing my legs apart, he pulled my wet panties to one side and before I could stop him, he thrust his hips forward and he entered my fat-lipped pussy. I tried to wiggle away at first. He gripped my ass and pulled me harder against his invading cock, I was lost. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I locked my ankles together and met his thrusts with ones of my own.

He planted his mouth on mine and I met his tongue with mine. I ran my fingers through his dark brown hair and pulled his head tighter to my mouth. We were locked in an incredible kiss as he pumped his cock deeper and harder into my weeping pussy.

I opened my eyes and locked in on John's. He was standing just out of the kitchen and I could tell by the look in his eyes, he wasn't happy, I couldn't blame him. He wanted to have a romp in our bed, but I refused and now I'm here in the kitchen with my legs wrapped around his son's hips, fucking him back like a cheap slut.

Jimmy tried to unbutton my blouse and attack my straining breasts, but I refused to let him.

I wrapped my arms around him harder and in doing this wouldn't allow him access to my breasts. I thrust my hips harder against him. Any chance of me cumming was gone, especially after seeing the hurt and anger in John's eyes. I just tried to get Jimmy off so we could finish and I could leave for work.

Jimmy began fucking me faster and faster and even though I tried to hold off, I felt the orgasm I was trying to hold off, began to build, just as Jimmy let go and filled my pussy with his hot cum, I lost it. I bit down on his bare shoulder and groaned out loudly as I came too. He slowly pulled out of my and rushed over to the paper towel dispenser. Pulling off a handful, he handed it to me and as I cleaned up, I looked over to where John was standing and he wasn't there any longer. Jimmy closed his robe and kissed me gently on the cheek; "Thanks Patti, I needed that. I better go take a shower before dad comes down and catches us. I have a couple job prospects today, I'll catch you later!"

He left me there sitting on the kitchen table, my panties pulled to one side, my pussy dripping with his cum and my skirt pulled up around my waist. I really looked like a whore who just finished with her john, even though my real John was denied what I just gave Jimmy. I felt tears come to my eyes, I cleaned up; straighten my panties and sliding off the table tugged at my skirt.

Just then John came walking into the kitchen. He was dressed impeccably and didn't say a work. He walked over to the coffee pot and picking up a cup, poured himself one. He put the pot back in the cradle.

I took a step towards him and he blurted out; "STOP!" I froze and knew I fucked up and knew I was in trouble. I never heard such venom in just one word. He left the poured coffee; he turned and walked out of the kitchen, moving right past me as if I wasn't even there. I called out to him again; "John, please let's talk about this!"

He continued right out the door, into the garage and starting his car, he pulled out; leaving me there in the hallway, the cold winter wind blew through the open garage. I pushed the button to close the garage door. I slowly climbed the stairs to the bedroom. I made sure I locked our bedroom door. I slipped out of my jacket, skirt and panties. I threw the panties in the wash and put the skirt in the bag for the dry cleaners. I hung up the jacket and when I finished, I really didn't even notice I had done all of this. I was in a daze and didn't know how to fix this.

I walked into the bathroom and cleaned up. I washed my pussy and applied some scented feminine spray there. I moved back to the bedroom, dressed in new panties and a new suit. I snuck out of the bedroom and hurried by Jimmy's room, not wanting to let him know what happened, at least not until I made this right with John. I got my coat and purse and headed out to my car. I closed the car door and just sat there. All of a sudden, I broke down and began sobbing uncontrollably. I knew then and there I would do whatever it took to make this right. I knew we had to have boundaries. I'd beg John to forgive me, take whatever verbal abuse he gave me, I had it coming. I really didn't realize just how much I loved him and how bad I had hurt him. I took a deep breath, checked my make-up in the car rearview mirror. I opened the garage and headed to my downtown office. I tried three times to call John from my car cell to his, but it went to voicemail. I didn't want to leave a lame excuse like Jimmy forced himself on me. I was supposed to be the adult here. I didn't have an excuse.

When I got to work, I threw myself into my work. I finalized the deal I went to Boston for. I finished early and decided to leave early, go home and make John his favorite meal. I stopped at the butcher and picked up a couple of extra thick porterhouse steaks, I seasoned them perfectly and had the baked potatoes in the oven. I waited and waited and waited, he never came home this night. I threw the potatoes out, covered the steaks and placed them in the refrigerator.

I quietly climbed up the stairs to the bedroom. I closed the bedroom door and locked it; Jimmy was the last person I wanted to see tonight. I called John's office and one of the low-level associates answered and he told me John left hours ago. He told him he would be in touch. He also told me John left an emergency number in case he was needed for the important case they were all going over. He apologized telling me he was given explicit orders; under no circumstances was he to give me the number or where he was staying. I thanked him and hung up the phone. I started crying and couldn't stop. I buried my face in the pillow, not wanting Jimmy to hear, but it didn't work.

I was still crying and there was a light tapping on the bedroom door; "Patti are you alright? Please let me in, maybe I can help."

I yelled out; "I'm okay Jimmy, just leave me be. I need to handle this and don't need you making matters worse!"

He yelled back; "Let me in Patti or I'll break down this fucking door!"

I was in sweat; I changed into when I came home. I walked over to the door and opened it and put up my hand; "Please Jimmy, DO NOT TOUCH ME!" I moved aside and wouldn't go over to the bed. I took a seat at my dressing table. He stood over me and in a whisper said; "What's happening Patti, where is dad?"

I told him the entire story and he went white when he found out they were caught in the kitchen. "I'll call dad and make this right. You mean too much to me Patti for me to see you this way. It was all my fault and thought we could do what we did whenever we wanted. I was wrong and after I make this right, I'll move out!"

He turned to leave and I jumped up and grabbed him by the wrist. "You'll do no such thing Jimmy. I was to blame as much as you were. I'm supposed to be the adult and I should have stopped you. I fucked up and I have to take the consequences. If need be I'll go to his office in the morning and lock him in his office until we hash this out. We both hugged each other and I realized I did have feelings for him. None like I did for John, but I did care and I saw that he did too, and not just physical.

I tossed and turned all night and finally fell asleep. An hour or so later my alarm went off and I went through my morning routine and on the way in to the office I called and told them I'd be late. I headed to John's law office and found him buried in work and didn't even notice me standing there. All of a sudden the room went quiet as our eyes met. John cleared his throat; "Ladies and gentlemen, could you give us a few moments alone!"

They all left quickly and I stood there in an awkward silence. I spoke up first; "John, I'm so sorry!" I tried to go on, but he stopped me.

He walked over to a huge leather sofa on one wall and offered me a seat; "Please sit Patti."

I did as he asked and opened my mouth to speak, but again he put his hand up to silence me.

"Patti, I stayed at the company's hotel room where we put up clients sometimes, I had to sort things out. You have no idea how hurt I was when I came down to the kitchen and saw the two of you; especially after you thwarted my advances minutes before that in the bedroom. Do you want him instead of me? If you do, I'll go to court today and file the papers for a divorce!"

I was stunned and whispered; "Can I speak now?" He nodded and I took a deep breath; "No John, I want you and only you. I thought after that night we had an understanding to mess around a little bit, but when I saw you standing in the doorway. Oh John, I nearly broke down right then and there. I knew I hurt you and I'll never ever touch Jimmy again. We talked last night and he is willing to move out and never see me again, he loves you that much. After I told him what happened yesterday morning, he was as devastated as I am. Tell me; tell us; what you want us to do to make this right. We'll do whatever you want to make this is right and we'll abide by your decision. Neither of us wants to lose you and like Jimmy said, he's willing to move out today if that's what you want." I took a deep breath and waited for his response. Tears were forming and he shook his head.

"Don't Patti; you know how you crying gets to me. It isn't fair and if you start I'm walking out!"

I nodded and took a long cleansing breath and blew it out. I took another deep breath; "Alright John, I think I have it together, let me have it!" I thrust out my chin as if wanting him to give it to me, physically and verbally if need be. I closed my eyes and bit down on my lower lip and lowered my head.

I felt his fingers on my chin and when I looked up; he slid closer to me and looked deep into my eyes. "Yes Patti, if I stayed yesterday, I probably would have slugged you, I was that upset!"

I sucked in my breath and let out a shuttered breath and shook slightly and just kept my eyes on his and nodded.

He slipped even closer and raised his hand and I leaned back and he had a tiny smile on his face; "Don't worry, I'm not going to hit you!" He held up his thumb and index finger and had them parted about half an inch; "I was this close in filing for a divorce yesterday, but decided that I loved you, no matter how badly you treated me and stepped on my feeling, I couldn't I love you that much, but things have to change and not just for you but for me too."

I nodded again; "I agree, what is it that you want? I get it that Jimmy and I have to stop and stop once and for all." I looked at him quizzically when he shook his head from side to side.

"No, not at all Patti; I enjoyed sharing you with Jimmy. What I hate is you doing it behind my back. So going forward, you and Jimmy can fuck your brains out together, but one of us has to be there with you."

I looked at him and didn't understand; "What do you mean one of us? I know you want to be there, but who else could be there if you aren't?"

He took a deep breath and blurted out; Karen, you and Jimmy can fuck if Karen or I are there, or both of us!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers