Taking Step-daughter to College Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patti pushed Karen onto her back. She used her forearm and pushed me out of the way; "I've never done this before Karen. You have to tell me if I'm doing it right or not!" She threw her loose ponytail over her shoulder and immediately buried her face between her daughter's luscious thighs. She must have been doing it correctly because all I heard were loud gurgling sounds coming from Karen's throat.

Karen had just finished cumming from my cock, now I could see from the expression on her face; she was racing towards another, this time from her mother's mouth. She gripped her mother's long ponytail and pulled her head harder against her pussy; "Oh fuck mom, are you sure you've never done this before, because you seem to know exactly what to do!" She pulled and pulled on the ponytail and the band broke and her silky, extremely long ash blonde hair cascaded over her face, Karen's thighs and belly. Karen wound her fingers through Patti's luxurious hair. She combed her fingers through it and it seemed like she couldn't get enough of Patti's sexy hair. She pulled it, slid her fingers through it, she crushed it in her fist and finally letting it go, she began pawing at her mother's shoulders and back; "Oh mom, mom, oh fuck don't stop!" She hissed out; "Yesssssssss, yessssssssss right there, oh fuck I'm cumming!" She clawed at her mother's body, she found Patti's swaying full tits and palming them, she squeezed hard, Patti loves that, she sucked even harder and suddenly Karen started squirting, she let out a ear-piercing scream and fell back to the bed and lay there panting and shaking as she continued to cum sending her creamy cum onto her mother's tongue and down her throat.

Patti slowed her licking and sucking and began planting soft hot kisses all over lower belly, swollen pussy lips and sticky thighs. Kneeling up, she sat back on her heels and threw her veil of blonde hair over her shoulder. Turning to me, she smiled and mouthed the words; "Thank you!" She slid up and cuddled up between Karen and me. She drew Karen's exhausted body to her own and I slid up behind Patti. My cock had already recovered and was stiff as a board once again.

I had to have her, but I didn't rush things. I wanted to show her just how happy I was to see she had accepted what I had requested and had embraced it and really enjoyed it. I plastered my body to hers and I heard her let out a gasp. My hands were constantly caressing her. I didn't rush things as I did it gently and lovingly. I could feel her sexual barometer rising and she flipped her head around; her long sexy hair covered most of her upper body. Her lips sought out mine; "Thank you John, I never realized just how much I love you and Karen. I now really know what you were feeling. I shouldn't have done with Jimmy what I did without you, can you ever forgive me?"

I smiled down at her and nodded and kissed her back. I felt my cock leap and I had to have her now. I scooted closer and with her on her side, I raised her upper leg and threw it over mine. Like a heat seeking missile my cock found her extremely swollen, puffy cunt. I increased the pressure against her and my cock parted her lips and slowly slid into her hot, creamy channel. Inch by inch I sank into her and she jerked and sent more of my cock into her. When my belly was plastered against her gorgeous ass, I gripped her shapely thigh and pulled her harder against me.

The two of us were on a mission; we both wanted the other one to get off hard and as fast as possible. We were squirming and thrusting back and forth as we both raced towards an explosive orgasm. We forgot all about Karen and only thought about giving one another the pleasure we both sought.

Karen squirmed away from Patti and sat up and watched the two of us fucking. She lazily played with her clit and twisting one of her nipples, she licked her lips; her eyes never left my cock or Patti's pussy as we raced towards a crashing orgasm. She swung around on the bed and nibbled at my neck and ear; "My god dad, this is without a doubt the hottest thing I've ever seen."

I twisted my head around and our lips met. We kissed hard and I lost it. I started cumming, sending my hot cum into Patti's foaming pussy. I tore my mouth from Karen's and catching Patti's lips, she groaned into my mouth. I knew she was cumming. I felt her cum flooding out around my cock and her cunt muscles clutching at my spurting cock.

All three of us were exhausted and even though it was only late afternoon, the three of us dozed off.

When I woke, I noticed it was already dark outside. I really had to use the bathroom. I untangled my legs from Patti's. I stumbled to the bathroom and relieved myself. I turned on the shower and just as I was about to step in, both Karen and Patti stood in the doorway. I reached out to them; "I think it's large enough to hold all three of us."

Patti shook her head and guided Karen to the shower door; "Not just now, I'm going to order some room service. Why don't the two of you shower together, I really want the two of you to have some alone time, I think it's only fair." She turned and left before either of us could protest.

Karen climbed in and came into my outstretched arms. I enveloped her slender, sexy body as the hot shower spray washed away our stickiness. She looked up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes and she was going to speak. I placed my finger to her lips and hushed her. "I know Karen, I feel bad too, but I think clearing our conscience will only hurt your mother. I think we are just going to have to live with what we did. Just to let you know, what she and Jimmy did, it wasn't the first time. She told me it was going on for several months. I know it isn't an excuse, but it does make me feel absolved for what we did."

She nodded; "I agree if it wasn't going on for some time, I would want to tell her what we did. Like you said, it still isn't right, but it is the right thing to do." She poked me in the ribs and jumped away; "Now back to why I'm here!" She sank to her knees and the hot water reduced her hair to a wet mess. She combed it away from her face and leaning forward, she took my cock into her mouth and like a machine, began sucking and bobbing up and down on my cock. It went deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat. She began using her tongue, flicking it around and around my shaft; she withdrew slightly and began using her fist. She used her other hand to clutch at my ass and I felt my cock stiffen even more when she slid one of her slender fingers into my butthole.

Karen kept her mouth on my cock, but we both looked outside the shower when we heard Patti clear her throat. Patti opened the shower door and stepped in. She sank to her knees and she nudged Karen aside a little bit.

The two of them alternated on sucking my cock and stroking me. They worked their mouths and hands feverously on my cock and I clutched at their both wet heads. I threw my head back and let out a loud grunt, I started cumming and they pulled it from their mouths and I began painting their gorgeous faces with my cum. When I finished cumming, I staggered to the bench in the shower. I flopped down and watched my two favorite girls turn to each other and began licking and sucking the cum I deposited on them. Even though I just came, my cock was still rock hard. I couldn't take my eyes off of them as their kisses grew hotter. Their slippery, wet tits crushed against one another and mashed together.

Karen's hand drifted down between the two of them and she found Patti's pussy. She sank one and then a second finger into her pussy.

Patti mimicked her and the two of them were kissing and fingering each other. I stroked my cock and watched in awe as they hurried to get each other off.

I heard a voice out of the bathroom. I hurried out of the shower. Luckily our hotel had complementary robes and one was hanging on the back of the bathroom door. I slipped into it and hurried out into the room. One of the hotel staff had a huge cart with multiple platters on it. I signed for them and gave him a healthy tip. After he left I went back into the bathroom and Patti and Karen were already out of the shower. They were drying each other and were laughing and giggling.

Patti turned to me and pouted; "Aw poor baby, you missed us cumming, maybe we'll do a repeat performance later. Now get out of the way, I'm famished!"

Luckily for me, after we ate, we resumed our mattress mambo and they did treat me to a repeat performance of their shower sex.

It was one of the longest and the shortest week-ends of my life. I was completely exhausted by Sunday afternoon. Yet I was surprised when we left that it was over in a blink. Sunday morning Teri came to use the pool, but she never made it there. I was treated to watching Teri and Patti locked in an incredible sixty-nine.

I was seating in an overstuffed chair while Karen was between my legs, giving me a slow, sexy blowjob. She ended up riding me reverse-cowgirl so she could watch her roommate and mother make one another cum.

As we left for the city, we promised to continue this when she returned home for spring break.

On the way home, Patti was the one who suggested we try and bring Jimmy and Karen closer together. She didn't spell out specifics, but I caught where she was going with it.

As we exited the freeway I stopped at a stop light. I leaned over and planted a soft kiss on her lips; "I love you Patti!"

She kissed me back; "I love you too and just to let you know, Karen told me what you guys did last week when you took her to Western. I'm okay with it, I know I neglected you and was fucking Jimmy for some time already. I can't be mad, Karen told me you wanted to tell me, but didn't want to hurt me, for that I thank you and to let you know, I think all of this had brought us closer together."

Little did she know, or maybe she did. I was already scheming a way to add her sister, brother-in-law, niece and nephew to our circle by summer. "Mmmmmmm her mother isn't so bad either!"

TO BE CONTINUED...!!!