Taking the Magician's Load

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressed in a simple white top and black skirt, Heather gave me one of her infuriatingly chipper smiles.

'What the hell is she doing here?' I seethed silently, my heart pumping as the applause died down. Marvello, himself clapping, crossed the stage confidently to stand by my side, Heather trailing after him. My assistant move to stand next to me, and I could hear the laughter from the audience as her large chest was completely dwarfed next to my enormous knockers. "Please take a bow, bimbo," Heather hissed under her breath. Unlike myself, Heather and Marvello were both wearing microphones, but she had turned hers off to whisper at me.

"As if, there's no fucking way I'll listen to yo-oooooOOH!" I cried out as my body suddenly bent forward at the waist, giving the first few rows of the theater a good long look at my canyon of cleavage. Fighting against falling over, I managed to pull myself back up amidst boos and catcalls, the audience clearly wanting my bow to have been much, much longer.

"Didn't Marvello tell you? You have to listen to what I say," Heather whispered as I slowly got my balance back. "Any time I say please, you'll have no choice to do what I say. And Marvello's magic can make so many fun things happen, too." She grinned, and her eyes sparkled. "But we agreed it'll be more fun to see you embarrass yourself on your own."

"So what, you're getting back at me because I wanted to get your stupid crush in trouble?" I fumed. "I'll make sure that as soon as he makes my boobs normal again, I'll make your life a living hell." But that only made the blonde smile wider.

"Bad idea, bimbo," she whispered, traipsing back over to stand besides Marvello. She stood on her tiptoes and whispered something in the man's ear, and he shot me a disappointed look. But his expression was almost immediately replaced by one of exaggerated cheer, and he took a step towards the audience.

"As I was saying before my blessed-with-breasts helper made her bouncy entrance, I'll be attempting a brand new trick tonight, one I have never done before. Drum roll, please!"

Giggling, Heather practically skipped back towards me, and before I could react, she began slapping at my jugs! The audience burst into fresh laughter as she played my tits like a pair of bongos, the humiliatingly lewd slapping noises picked up by the mic on her collar and amplified throughout the hall.

Clearly fighting laughter, Marvello continued. "I shall...pull a rabbit out of a hat!"

Excited cheers tore through the theater, mingled with the playful boos that came as Heather stopped smacking at my knockers. This was clearly a rowdy crowd, and I could practically feel the hundreds of eyes on my jugs as they slowly settled into gentle jiggling.

"Ahh, but I must apologize, as I do not usually consort with rabbits, and have a hard time remembering what they look like," Marvello said to the crowd. "And thus, I'll need some help from my lovely assistant. Heather, my dear? What do rabbits look like?"

Heather's eyes were shining with glee, and she glanced over at me. "Well, Marvello, rabbits typically do not wear clothes."

Marvello favored me with a grin, and I felt my blood run cold. "Oh no, no no no!" I whimpered out, frozen under the spotlights. The magician snapped his fingers, and suddenly I felt the glare of the intense lights all over my body. I let out a shriek that was completely swallowed up the raucous cheers of the audience, completely naked before the packed theater.

"Threatening my new assistant was a mistake," Marvello murmured, his mic apparently off as he crossed the stage to make an exaggerated examination of me for the crowd, drawing fresh laughter from the crowd. "Don't even think of covering up those loveballoons, my dear."

"I...y-you can't leave me like this..." I whined, fighting the urge to hold my hands up in front of my nipples. At the very least, I was able to cover up my bared pussy, even though the audience hissed their disappointment.

"Have no fear, dear. I won't." Marvello turned to the crowd and then he was back to addressing the audience, leaving me to shiver and stand in place.

"Well, she certainly is on the right track, Heather! But I seem to recall rabbits having other features."

"You're absolutely right, Marvello," Heather purred, clearly enjoying herself. "Bunnies have big, silly ears that flop around when they hop!"

Right on cue, my ears started to tingle, the sensation reminiscent of when my breasts had been forced to balloon outwards. I whimpered in misery as I felt the impossible happen again, reaching up to paw at my ears as I felt them shift and stretch, lengthening and flattening. Soft fuzz began to tickle my fingers as I pushed against my ears in a hopeless attempt to stop their transformation. The tingling sensation grew stronger, and I realized with dismay that I was getting excited from my body being twisted. My nipples were poking forward, hard little nubs resting atop my heaving chest, panting as the warm sensation started to fade. Their transformation finished, the long soft things that had once been my little ears flopped against my cheeks. I grabbed them numbly, holding them out to stare at them as the audience let loose another excited cheer.

There was no mistaking it; these were clearly the ears of a bunny rabbit. They were coated in white fur, soft to the touch, and so long that they reached down passed my chin.

I shot a dismayed look at Heather and Marvello, but they were paying me no mind, giving their attention towards their adoring audience. 'I have to get out of here, I have to get help!'

I made it two steps before Heather's voice filled the theater. "And bunnies don't walk on two legs; they sit on all four cute little paws, and can only hop about."

My body erupted into fresh tingling, centered around my legs and arms. I let out a miserable cry as I fell to my hands and knees, drawing more applause from the audience as they got an eyeful of my wobbling tits and immense cleavage. I made a few shuffling attempts towards crawling, but then had to sit back on my bare backside; between my massive mammaries and the intense sensations being wrought on my body through Marvello, there was no chance I'd be able to get very far. More than that, though, I was quite frozen in terror as I saw white fur sprout up from my hands, spreading up my arms. But the fur wasn't even the worst part; just like my ears, my hands had begun to morph into something new. Judging from the tingling in my feet that was making me shake my chest back and forth, the same thing was happening below my ankles.

I stared in horror as my fingers began to shorten and fatten, my palms shifting into a pink color that resembled the shade of Heather's humiliating tube top. Topped by the same white fur that now adorned my ears, my newly transformed paws spread out into fat, fluffy things. It looked as if I was wearing a ridiculous pair of mittens, and I realized with fright that I had about the same motor range as if I had on a particularly thick pair. I was able to wiggle my digits, but not much more than that; it would be completely impossible for me to grip anything.

The spread of fluffy white fur continued unabated, only stopping once the growth reached my shoulders. The entire length of my arms were coated in bunny fuzz, feeling hot under the glare of the intense spotlights. Whimpering, I shifted my body and looked over my shoulder, letting out a groan of misery as I stared at my feet just in time to watch them finish their transformation.

Unlike my hands, which had shortened and flattened out like a pair of fluffy white pancakes, my feet had stretched outward. They looked absolutely ridiculous, absurdly big for me. Just like my hands, however, they had pink pads which stood out from the fluffy white fuzz. I noted glumly that more of my body was now covered in fur than was not; the light-colored fuzz reached from the tips of my oversized bunny toes all the way up to the top of my thighs. . Not just my feet had been transformed, however; my legs had shifted and been changed to resemble a bunny's hind legs. I now sat in an awkward crouch, bare bottom held above the stage while I tried to keep my balance with my front paws, and my monstrous jugs were so enormous that they rested against the warm wood of the stage. I let out a furious whimper; with how I was forced to sit from the new shape of my back legs, either I had to place my paws off to the sides of my massive tits, forcing me to bend over lower, or I could slip my paws between my jugs and keep my balance that way, my fuzzy arms thrust between my cleavage. Neither option seemed particularly inviting.

With a jolt of humiliation, I realized my crawling had brought me to face my backside to the roaring crowd, and I struggled to climb to my feet. I got to my knees, began to pull myself up...and promptly lost my balance, tumbling forward to land on my gigantic tits with a squeak. At the very least, my jugs had cushioned myself against the fall, but all I had managed to accomplish was wiggle my bare butt in front of a packed theater.

"Gosh, you would think with ears that size, a bunny would be able to listen," Heather teased, standing before me with her hands on her knees, smiling down on my pitiful form. "Did you already forget? Bunnies belong on all fours, hopping around."

My blood went ice cold. "H-hopping?" I squeaked out. 'Oh no, oh no...'

Before I could muster up anything more than my embarrassed exclamation, Heather had reached back and given my wriggling ass a slap.

"Eeek!" I gasped out a squeak, whining pitifully as my transformed body was forced into a clumsy hop, bringing my rear end up and down as I landed on my front paws...and then squealed as my melons slapped against the warm floor, the lewd sound picked up from the mic of Heather, who remained crouching as she chuckled at my pitiful hop.

"Oh goodness, you'll need a lot of practice to hop around with those heavy things; that seems pretty bad for a bunny. But at least everyone will recognize just what you are when they see your whiskers and cute tail!"

Recognizing the danger present in her words, I wasted no time in trying to plead or beg. 'I have to get away before I'm a total freak; I have to get to the police or something!' But my body was actively opposing me at this point; between my awkward hops and gigantic melons, I was forced to trudge along at what felt like a snail's pace, and it was exhausting! The weight of my titanic titties were putting a massive strain on my back and thighs, and the jiggling jugmeat would jump up and smack my chin every time I landed. I looked down got walloped by my melons, whimpering at the tickling feeling below my nose...and quickly joined by a tickling sensation on the tops of my tits while my newly sprouted whiskers rubbed against them. A third sensation above my bouncing backside told me that I had another new humiliating addition to worry about.

I wobbled forward as fast as my twisted body could carry me, bouncing and hopping along towards the left side of the stage, as far from Heather as I could get. In my haste to avoid her, however, I practically jiggled right into Marvello. In my crouched position, the tall man was a veritable giant now. The magician smiled menacingly as he loomed over me. "You know, everyone, I think our bunny is a little embarrassed by how she looks. Is that right? Would you like me to fix that for you?"

I stopped in my tracks, whimpering as I stared at the exit sign on the stage door, still so impossibly far away. I nodded frantically, and my floppy bunny ears heard the laughter that my jiggling tits generated.

"Yes, change me back!" I squeaked up at the magician, but he was already speaking up and the audience paid me no mind.

"I absolutely agree with your tits, bunny, you are much too flat-bottomed for our audience's fine tastes. They would like to see a bunny with some real buns, correct?"

I felt the blood drain from my face as the audience roared their delight, and I set out in a wobbling, bouncy sprint towards the stage. I hurried as quickly as I could, my heart beating frantically, the stage feeling absolutely massive as I set out at a tortuously slow pace. The tingling in my backside had already reached an intensity that was making it hard to see straight and was slowing me further; every bouncy little hop I made, my now-ripening rump would slap against the wood floor, and it was like each cheek was as sensitive as my nipples, the sensation of the slap reverberating through me and sending waves of need through my pussy. I was veering back and forth as I hopped, my eyelids fluttering with every bounce, and with every bounce I felt my butt swell larger and larger. Desperately, I kept bouncing forward, wiggling and forcing my perverted bunny body on as hard as I could, and finally the tingling seemed to abate. It was hard to tell how enormous my ass had gotten at that point as it jiggled and bounced along with my tits, but it was large enough to make a humiliating lewd slapping sound that filled my ears with every clumsy hop I performed, and the crowd was eating it all up.

But despite all that, a surge of triumph filled me as I made it off the stage. There were no stagehands in sight, but the exit door was right there. I'd get out, and call for help; someone would be there, even at this time of night! I forced my tired body onward, my gigantic jugs and butt bouncing against the cold metal floor drawing fresh gasps from my lips. I looked back over my shoulder, but Heather and Marvello weren't anywhere close to me. Indeed, they seemed content to ignore me, since Marvello had once again began to address the audience.

"And now that we have a bunny, ladies and gentlemen...I can perform the greatest trick of my life!" My bunny ears picked up a snapping noise, and instantly I was in a pitch black nothingness.

I let out a frightened yelp...or at least, I attempted to. As soon as I opened my mouth, I felt a muffled pressure on my tongue, filling my cheeks and threatening to spread down my throat. I closed my mouth and the invasive presence vanished, although a tight pressure remained on my lips. In fact, everywhere on my body felt like it was getting smooshed, or squeezed. I tried to move my arms or legs, but it was like I was being restricted in the fetal position; at least, as much as my massive hooters would allow. The nothingness I was seeing was my eyes being forced shut by the strange pressure, and nothing I could do could force them open. I was trapped, completely immobile besides some weak wiggling.

Bleakly, I wondered if somehow I had been coated in latex, or bound in some sort of suit. 'What the hell has happened to me? Why can't I hear the audience...or anything at all?' But that wasn't quite true; at first, it seemed that all sound had vanished, but I was aware of a dim, vague murmuring, almost sounding like a small stream off in the distance.

Without warning, the strange pressure was joined by a new source of sensation. A gigantic pressure suddenly squeezed one of my butt cheeks, forcing my mouth open for a squeal that was muffled instantly. Clamping my mouth shut, I whimpered as I felt my backside getting groped. 'It feels like a hand, a gigantic hand,' I thought wildly, completely unable to resist the intense fondling. I felt a sudden tug from the enormous hand, and suddenly my backside was released from the pressure that was surrounding the rest of my bound body. Strangely, my backside now felt warm, and I glumly recognized the feeling of the stage lights. I also was hearing the soft murmuring more clearly, and realized that it sounded like laughter and applause. 'The audience, then; great, I'm still trapped, but where am I?'

"Oh dear," a voice murmured above the rest of the muted audience, "I think I grabbed the wrong end." The strange grip of the enormous hand released me, and I felt a short tumbling sensation before I was back in the hold of that strange, black pressure. My mind was racing wildly as I began to piece together just where exactly I was, remembering what Marvello had been wearing at the start of the show.

'Oh not that, anything but that...'

Suddenly Marvello's hand returned, pawing all over my body. He squeezed my tummy and tickled my ears, his fingers tracing up and down until they reached my boobs. The fingers clenched tight, and I felt myself yanked upwards, blinking as I was suddenly blinded by the bright stage lights.

"There she is, everyone! The star of the show!" Marvello exclaimed proudly, grabbing my floppy ears with one hand as he released my sore tit, yanking my now-tiny body from the top hat which had been placed on the stage floor.

I kicked the air pitifully as my hooters bounced and jiggled, reeling and feeling lightheaded at what had happened. "I'm...I'm tiny..." I squeaked out, cringing as I realized that something else had shrunk along with the rest of me; my voice was high pitched and sounded as if I had just swallowed a balloon full of helium. Marvello's tight grip on my ears gave me a good sense of how small I had gotten. If he had held out his palms outstretched, I was willing to bet I could sit in them...minus my enormous jugs, which seemed positively ludicrous on me.

Looking down, I fought back a squeal. Despite being only a few feet off the ground, it was making my head spin, and I kicked my bunny paws about as I rocked back and forth, my bloated backside and tail rubbing and smooshing against the front of Marvello's pants. The sensation of that did draw a whimper from my lips, my whiskered nose twitching, because I felt the massive bulge that must have been the magician's cock pulse from the contact.

"Yes, you are just a tiny little bunny, aren't you?" Heather cooed down at me, her hands clasped sweetly as she inspected my pitifully dangling form. I felt a stab of embarrassment as she bent forward; even in my shrunken state, my gigantic hooters were nearly as big as the busty blonde's huge pair! Marvello lowered me to the ground, letting me ears go a few inches above the stage so I fell with a humiliating plopping sound.

"It must feel strange, not looking down on people anymore, right Grace?" Heather scrunched up her face, an exaggerated look of dismay on her face. "Oooh, but I'm not supposed to call you that, and besides, its hardly a fitting moniker for you now." Heather paused to giggle as I wobbled forward, my hugely swollen butt as much of a hindrance towards my hops as my immense knockers. I looked up in horror at Heather and Marvello's gigantic forms. In my waddling, crouched position, I was barely reached up passed their ankles!

"Have you given some thought to your pet's new name, Heather?" Marvello asked, and I felt a fresh chill run through me. 'Pet?'

Heather's smile held all the sweetness of anti-freeze. "Oh yes...I believe Honeybuns is a perfect name for our sweet little bouncy bunny."

Even as I let out a wail, Marvello snapped his fingers, and I heard the noise of a lock clicking into place.

"Well, Honeybuns?" Heather spoke down to me slowly, as if I was having trouble understanding her. She even moved her mic right in my face. "Do your like your silly new name?"

'Finally, I can yell for yelp!' But as I opened my mouth, what came out was not what I intended.

"Honeybuns needs help!" I squeaked out, all I could manage before Heather stood back up as the crowd cheered. I whined miserably, trying to speak out loud as Heather asked the crowd to cheer if they liked my name. I could barely hear my own voice among the answering roar, but I heard well enough to realize that I couldn't refer to myself as anything but that stupid moniker. "No, no, Honeybuns is Honeybuns, not Honeybuns! GRRR!!"

Marvello had stepped forward, leaning down to pick up the hat and rising to put his arm around Heather's waist. "I don't think that was all Honeybuns needs help with, Heather. Will my lovely assistant get jealous if I have a little fun with our helper?"