Taking the Magician's Load

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shaken from my thoughts by a grunt from Marvello and a burst of jizz exploding into my mouth, making my cheeks puff out as far as they could as I slurped and guzzled spunk down my throat. I couldn't keep up with the flow pumping out of Marvello's massive nuts, though, and like always his cum spurted out of my mouth, dribbling down onto my tits and pooling in my cleavage. I knew before long it would be drying in my fur and on the newspaper carpet I had, so I would have to be quick about tonguing it all down. But first, I set to work on tonguing Marvello's head as fast as I could, getting another few seconds of fresh jizz before he pulled out of my cage, locking my door and standing upright.

"Now, that is all you get today, unless you get some exercise in. We have a show tonight, and I do not want a silly bunny with a cummy tummy ache complaining." Marvello shook his cock of as he pulled his pants up, and I groaned in frustration as I saw a few drops fall just outside my cage. Wanting to get all of Marvello's spunk cleaned up as quickly as possible, though, I did my best to ignore the wetness just outside the cold metal bars and set about lapping at the cockmilk I could reach.

"Look, look!" Heather cried out with glee, like she always did when I started cleaning up jizz that had gotten everywhere. "She's a magic bunny, she's making your cum disappear! Do you love magic, bunny?"

Despite myself, I had to force myself to stop and start hopping. Unlike other questions, I had to stop and bounce for this one, otherwise my tits would be tortured, and I'd have no chance of any time with Mr. Carrot. I kept hopping in place, bouncing and jiggling my tits so that they appeared to be nodding fervently in answer to Heather's query. Finally being signaled with a wave of her hand that I could stop jiggling, I let out a squeak.

"Honeybuns loves magic!" I repeated for the billionth time.

Heather flashed a pearly-white smile. "I know you do, Honeybuns."

*****

Thanks for reading! Please let me know if you have comments or critiques!