Taking the Magician's Load

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather flashed another blood-curdling smile at me. "Not at all, Marvello. I want you both to have fun!"

I looked up at Marvello in fearful confusion, squirming my tiny, twisted body backwards away from the towering man, but the magician was ignoring me. Instead, much to the audience members' amusement, he was pulling down his pants. Soon his underwear had joined them, and the hall was full of the cheers of women and men alike as the magician stood, his cock hanging out erect and proud. I stared with my mouth open; his dick looked positively gargantuan from my perspective, and it was slowly getting larger at it engorged and swelled into a massive boner. Marvello's nuts hung low and heavy beneath his schlong, dark curling hairs a stark contrast to my own white fur. I eyed the enormous erect dick with apprehension. He wasn't planning on fucking me, was he?

But Marvello still hadn't turned to look at me. He was proudly facing the audience, his cock on full display, but he had lifted the tall top hat up. He shot Heather a smile and thrust forward, his cock sliding into the mouth of the hat, and-

"Ooooh!" I hopped forward in a clumsy bounce, suddenly aware of an intense pressure stretching my pussy. It felt like...

I squealed in misery as I realized it felt exactly like my time spent scrunched and smooshed into that tiny space in the hat, just reversed. Instead of pressure pushing down, it felt as though an oversized plug had been stuck inside my pussy, and there was no way to get it out! It couldn't be the actual size of his dick, or there was no way it would have fit into my shrunken lips, but it was still an immense sensation, an intense feeling of being too full that was no doubt caused by him sticking his dick in that stupid hat! My clit throbbed at the sudden intrusion, and I couldn't help but wiggle and moan, hopping forward and clenching my pussy in a futile attempt to ward off some of the overwhelming feeling filling my cunt.

I looked up at Marvello just in time to see him pull his hips back, his cock sliding out of the hat. As he pulled out, the pressure relented, making me feel at once relieved and strangely empty, wanting more sensation, relief for my clit.

And then Marvello had thrust back inside me, and suddenly my mouth was full.

I let out a fresh squeal...or at least, I tried too, but I couldn't force my lips open. My cheeks bulged, much to the enjoyment of the audience. They guffawed and cheered as my cheeks stretched out, forcing my lips into a ridiculous pout. The only thing I was thankful for was that I couldn't taste anything; it was just as if there was an invisible, tasteless heat in my mouth, forcing my mouth into uncomfortable fullness and muffling me to near silence.

"Ooops," a bemused Marvello stated apologetically. "Sorry, Honeybuns, but I'm a little clumsy at this. Still, every thrust will get one of your three holes. I won't rest until I help my hard working helper cum!"

'Wait, three holes?!'

Marvello pulled out and almost instantly pushed back in, thrusting his cock deep into the hat as the pressure stretched my rear passage, drawing a squeaky, high pitched shriek from my lips I was forced into an awkward waddling hop as I felt the pressure fill me up, my mind forcibly reminded of an awkward experience with an oversized dildo I had in college. The throbbing, hot pressure wasn't relenting, and I kept waddling and hopping across the stage. I felt a warm wetness in the fur on my thighs, I realized with horrified humiliation that I was actually getting off on being penetrated like this, my pussy trembling and glistening with my excitement.

Marvello began to quicken his pace, much to the excitement of the audience. They began to clap along with every thrust he made, and I found myself hopping almost triple time to their claps, forced along by the nonstop intrusions and bursts of pleasure. My floppy ears were filled with the perverted shouts and cheers from the crowd, along with Heather's laughter and Marvello's grunts, joined lewdly by the comparatively soft sounds of my tits and butt slapping against the stage.

Marvello's grunts were getting louder, and the force of his thrusts was getting so powerful that I felt as if I was being driven forward by his pussy and buttfuckings, and driven back by his facefuckings. My little body was being lead around by a massive, meaty cock, one that was fucking my whole body completely raw. And despite my humiliation, my body was loving the attention, my clit buzzing and throbbing. I hissed out a gasping squeal as I felt an orgasm tear through me, raising and lowering my hips so frantically that it looked like I was humping the stage My ass was bouncing and jiggling as I panted and squeaked my way through the embarrassingly hot orgasm, my moans growing as Marvello swapped between teasing my cunt or butt with every thrust.

I clenched my eyes tight, already being driven towards a fresh orgasm, right on the cusp of cumming. I could hear Marvello grunting too, his groans getting louder and deeper and the pressure inside my pussy seemed to intensify.

"Oh my, oh...here it comes, Honeybuns!" the Magician let out a howl, pulling out and thrusting in with a mighty groan. The pressure vanished from my ass only to suddenly fill my mouth once more.

As Marvello grunted and groaned an orgasm, the pressure in my mouth vanished, instantly replaced by the feeling of hot liquid sloshing between my cheeks and the deep, rich taste of jizz.

I squealed suddenly, spraying cum from my lips as more and more kept appearing inside my mouth. The audience laughed and cheered, standing up to applaud as I sprayed dickmilk like a fountain, my cheeks finally emptying as I was left squatting in a puddle of spunk. Marvello's manbatter was dribbling down my chin, dripping off my tits and already getting soaked into my fur. Even though the color of my fur helped the wet cum blend in, the bright lights showed off the glistening display and made it impossible to hide.

"Oh dear," Marvello panted, hunching over and fanning his face with one hand. "My goodness, let's have a round of applause for my hardworking assistants...and, I think, my hardworking cock too." The audience eagerly obliged as the magician pulled up his pants, turning to stare proudly down at me.

"You can't...leave Honeybuns...like this..." I panted out, realizing just how toothless a demand that really was. 'I'm powerless...they can do what they want with me...'

"Oh, don't worry, sweetie," Heather purred down at me. She gave me a light tap on the backside, enough to make my jugs bounce up and down. "We'll turn you back, eventually. You'll just be doing some fun things as our helper for a while."

"L-like what?" I mumbled up at the towering blonde.

She flashed another chipper smile. "Well, for starters, why not clean up your mess before I think of something nasty to do to you, Honeybuns?" She gestured towards the cum pooled onstage, already drying from the heat of the stage lights.

I bit back a moan of defiance, and hopped forward. "Honeybuns will only do this once," I growled miserably, leaning down to stick my face into Marvello's jizz. Letting out an annoyed whimper, I realized the sheer size of my tits meant I had to shuffle about awkwardly, gigantic melons smooshed into the ground as hard as I could while I shook my ass back and forth. To the applauding crowd, I must have appeared to be working hard as a furiously-devoted jizzrag, mopping up the spunk with my tits and tongue.

My cumcleaning job finally finished, I felt myself tugged into the air by Heather. She laughed while I kicked at the air, held by my ears as my jugs slapped against my stomach. Heather gave a last wave to the crowd, setting me into another jiggling fit, and then began leading me offstage as the audience both cheered and booed at our departure.

"That was a pretty good show, Honeybuns," Heather said, turning off her mic as she grinned down at me. "You're going to be quite a hit, I think."

My stomach sank at her words, but I was too overjoyed to be away from that leering, cheering crowd. At least I had made it through that show. I was fairly certain that whatever happened to me in the future, nothing could ever top the humiliation I felt during that horrifying performance.

-

I groaned miserably as I attempted my wheel once more, Heather laughing and cheering me on as I hopped and bounced my way forward, wobbling along in place thanks to the spinning silver device.

The three weeks since my first performance had been filled with constant embarrassments. Marvello had shows practically every night, and the times I wasn't being paraded around on stage were actually starting to be worse than my performances.

Marvello had placed Heather in charge of my care. The pair had apparently hit it off so well that Marvello had invited her to move in with him, and she made sure that I had a room at his estate as well.

As humiliated as I was by this development, it seemed like Heather's joy at getting me as a pet to play with dwarfed the emotion that was constantly raging through me. Every day, it seemed like Heather picked up new toys or outfits or devices to tease me. Just yesterday she had spent the day keeping me dressed in an outfit she had bought from a Halloween pet store, a tiny little maid ensemble that she had altered to fit me. I had been forced to hop around all day, smooshing my boobs along and dusting the floor with them! And just this morning, she had shown me the latest torture device she wanted to inflict on me.

"It's the biggest pet wheel I could find," she exclaimed cheerfully, enjoying my expression of horror. "It might be a little large in your cage, but you don't need as much room to bounce now that you have some exercise equipment, right?"

'A little big' was a mild way of putting it. Heather had been thrilled to stick me in a big rabbit cage, locking me in and leaving me without any hope of opening the door with my paws. There was no cage top, but even if I could somehow lift myself on my hind legs with my humongous hooters weighing me down, it was still too high for my tiny body body. A water bottle was stuck on the side, full of a white substance I was all too familiar with, an empty bowl underneath. Otherwise my cage was bare, barring the shredded newspaper that was my floor. I was thankfully allowed the freedom to be taken outside when the need to go struck me, but the newspaper was a constant, humiliating reminder of my position as a pet all the same.

My only other companion was a huge orange dildo that Heather had picked up which she named Mr. Carrot, and I only got to play with him for a little when I was being extra good. A somewhat small dildo, the orange sextoy had still been just a bit too large for me, but it felt so good grinding against it. Humping Mr. Carrot was the only chance I had to relieve my pussy outside of the stage shows. When I wasn't performing, I was almost always in my cage unless Heather was playing with me, without much room to hop around. Heather had been trying to think of a way to help me stay active when she wasn't playing with me, and she had paraded the wheel in front of me for the much of the morning while she adjusted my cage, leaving me free to hop around the rest of the room.

My cage sat in the middle of the room, but it wasn't the only thing on the floor. It was surrounded by four big mirrors, constantly reminding me of my horribly perverted body no matter which way I looked. No matter where I stared, I was always greeted by a pair of bouncing, jiggling jugs, floppy bunny ears, and a twitching, whiskered nose. That was bad enough, but the other four objects were even worse.

Heather had been very busy herself these past three weeks. Besides constantly going out on dates and performing with her new boyfriend, the tech expert had changed my website to something quite different. Now the site was about teaching simple magic tricks to amateurs, and it was full of videos featuring me in my freakish slutbunny body. Whether I had playing cards shoved into my cleavage or put a dildo in my mouth to make it disappear, Heather made certain that I doing something degrading and silly in every video.

"Your fans love you!" Heather exclaimed proudly, showing me her tablet which was displaying all the comments for my videos. I always growled when she did that; she presented the tablet angled towards my tits, so I had to squint from the screen's glare as I tried to read. Humiliatingly enough, her statement was quite true; every video was labeled with 'Honeybuns' Humongous Hooters' as the star, with me listed as a supporting actress! To keep me embarrassed even further, Heather had purchased a few more tablets, and left the devices propped up between every mirror with the speakers on full blast. I was constantly either staring at myself hopping around my horrible little prison, or seeing myself do stupid magic tricks, and my bunny ears were constantly being fed info about how to do those dumb tricks or my own pitiful squeals.

I cringed as I heard myself squeak out a few more tips for aspiring magicians, but despite my embarrassment I forced myself to listen. I only got to read off a teleprompter, reading my lines in one shot, and my only chance to listen to the content of the videos was from the four tablets, all playing at once. But Marvello would give me nightly quizzes, and if I missed a single one he'd do something horrible to my jugs. I stared down miserably at my freshly altered chest. Upset with me for missing three questions in a row, Marvello had decided that I needed an updated look for the holiday season. Now my left jug appeared to be painted red, and my right one was green. Both of my titties seemed to be coated in thick glitter, and my nipples had been similarly covered in gold, my nubs standing out from the dull color of my jugs. This was no paint, however; my melons were stuck like this, resembling massive, lewd Christmas ornaments. Every hop sent my holiday-themed melons bouncing, and Marvello had told me he was going to change them even more at the show tonight!

Her work in my cage finished, Heather had placed me back inside, and I had indeed felt even more cramped than before. Now there was hardly room to hop more than a couple paces in any direction. The wheel dominating most of my cage had a long wire snaking along the outside of my cage leading to the top of my water bottle, though it was not full of water. A dull red light had blinked on the top of the container.

Heather had been delighted to explain the new set up I had. "Now, you can run on your wheel for a while when you need exercise! And to give you some motivation, the power generated from spinning your wheel is going to be what opens the release valve on your little suckbottle! I'd say...ohh, you'll be jiggling and bouncing for a good five minutes if you want a little drop of cum!"

And now I was wobbling forward, my titties and butt slapping against the cold metal of the big toy wheel, forced into behaving like a stupid pet for my former assistant as I worked hard for a taste of jizz. One of the changes to my body that Marvello had neglected to mention was that I would have a constant craving for the first thing I tasted...and I had tasted all the cum I slurped up during my first night as a bunny. Now it was literally all I could eat, and I had a near constant craving for the disgusting liquid. Marvello was kind enough to constantly cum in condoms that he would dump into my water bottle for me to slurp down, and Heather had been delighted to show me the novelty collar she ordered for me that proudly proclaimed me as 'Honeybuns Jizzbunny'. That little nametag now hung from my neck, bounced about as I tried to keep my balance as I hopped as hard as I could, not wanting to tumble.

No sooner did the thought of tumbling enter my brain than did I trip over my my tits and fall headfirst into my cleavage. I squealed into my jugs as the wheel rocked back and forth. Even though the wheel should have been easy to move around on at this size, the forced hopping and extra weight and mass in my melons and ass made it a nightmare to stay upright!

"Oh, but Honeybuns, you did it! Look!" Heather clapped in excitement as I poked my head up from my cleavage, wobbling forward as fast as I could carry my jiggling body. The light above the water bottle had turned green, and I didn't want to miss my chance.

Moving as quickly as I could manage, I wrapped my lips around the metal tube at the bottom and started suckling as hard as I could. My cheeks puffed out as my tongue flicked against the cold steel straw, feeling the first drops of cum dribble onto my tongue. The taste was as intense as ever, even though it made my stomach turn with revulsion, but I greedily gulped it down all the same. I was able to suck out a few more drops before the light flicked back to red, and a metal stopper slid tight against the bottom of the straw.

I let out a squeaky little groan of frustration. The stupid thing was magnetized, and it took hundreds of revolutions of the horrid wheel to turn the lock off for just a few seconds. If I wanted to drink Marvello's spunk in any refreshing way, I would constantly need to be bouncing back and forth, wobbling around for what felt like ages before getting a few seconds to slurp as much jizz down as possible.

"How's our little star doing?" Marvello crossed the room, greeting Heather with a passionate kiss before smiling down at my panting, exhausted body. "Is she getting some good exercise from your wheel?"

"Oh my gosh, she loves it!" Heather let out a squeal of her own, practically jumping up and down with excitement. "It'll keep her super fit, so she'll be able to be in shape for some really fun tricks we can do with her!"

Marvello's grin widened. "Is that true, Honeybuns? Do you love your wheel?"

Fuming, I swung my chest back and forth, sending my jugs jiggling and wobbling back and forth as if they were disagreeing. I was at least allowed the freedom to say whatever I felt like to Heather and Marvello...but when asked questions, it was demanded that I answer by swinging my melons around. It was a humiliating compromise, but I was in no position to bargain.

My tits finally settled down after slapping against each other loudly for what must have been half a minute, and Marvello answered them with a shrug. "Well, nobody likes exercise at the start. I'm sure once you are in better shape, you'll come to thank Heather for her thoughtful gift.

"And remember, Honeybuns, its not like this is forever!" Heather giggled as I glared up at her miserably. "You only have five more tours, and a few charity events, and then we'll let you relax as a housepet for a while. After that, we'll probably change you back, after a bit I mean!" She turned towards Marvello and gave him another deep kiss. "And sweetie, she's been working really hard; I think you should give her that reward."

"You know, I spoil you Heather." Marvello sighed, pulling his pants down to reveal his cock bulging beneath his boxer shorts. "Okay then, Honeybuns, you get to suck me off and get a whole bunch of cum for being such a hard worker." The magician moved one of the mirrors out of the way and squatted down, resting on his knees as he opened my cage door, sticking his cock out of his boxers and presenting it into my cage.

I fought my first instinct of trying to wiggle by him and escape, knowing that it would only lead towards something horrible. Instead I took his cockhead between my lips, the glans of his dick so massive that it stretched my mouth open and made my cheeks puff out a bit. I lapped eagerly at his slit, swallowing all the precum that he was dribbling down my throat.

Meanwhile, Marvello was ignoring me completely, and having a totally normal conversation with Heather about a costume change for the show later tonight. Neither one gave me any notice as I tongued and slurped loudly at the throbbing boner jammed into my face. Strangely, the lack of attention was almost more degrading than any humiliating comments they made; it was then I felt like less of a pet and more of a fucktoy, something to be used and owned by a person's cock.