Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could help expedite...lend you..." Was the throaty purr coming from her mouth when she sat to a chair, watching his clerk and slave, his bed warmer and his lover, Paul, work tirelessly. "If you make me come threee...tiiimess...tonighttt..." She sang the last line haphazardly, both human and monster erupting into cheerful laughter, the slender, beautiful Red Oni hugging her pet human scribe. Her eyes looked up as if remembering something. "Oh! And I want you both to make at least three kids!" She grinned, kissing Paul. "I love playing with human babies; my aunt's house is so big and it gets lonely...I want my daughters to grow up with yours'..."

Paul kissed her back, smiling, but held her at a small distance. "Tomorrow, Kita? I'd like to bring Christine here today." Kita grinned, lighting a small pipe:

"And bang her on the couch? Only if I get to watch."

Paul turned back to his papers, laughing and shaking his head.

"Monster girls..."

Celedwin in the meantime, watched the couple with a blank gaze, stupefied by their arguments, weird logic, aims and enjoyment of simpler things.

She found herself staring down a large pair of large blue breasts hidden by flimsy tiger skin.

"Something I can help you with?"

The Blue Oni was leaning out of the window, smiling sweetly at Celedwin, who had watched everything.

"Uh..."

She stammered, shame and the feeling of being caught having paralyzed her.

"Uh?" The Red Oni, her drunken blush fading, blinked and tilted her head. "You alright love?" She smiled sweetly with no malice.

"Oh! I...sorry!" Celedwin stammered. "You were talking and I... So sorry..." She apologized, recollecting herself. "I was passing through to Centaur's Heart!" She gestured to her luggage. "I saw this...woman...passing..." She was always shy under pressure.

"Oh you saw Christine? What about her?" She squinted, confused, before her eyes lit up, realizing that this small human was a tourist.

"Ohhh! You are a tourist! Seen your first public mail slave then? You'll get used to it, most aren't given clothes and are raised as naturist athletes. Easy on eyes, economical on clothes, easy to maintain..." She talked on and on...already making Celedwin realize she was the chatty one of the small office.

"So you're a guest!" She leaned from the window, shaking Celedwin's hand. "I'm Kita. He's Paul, my slave, boyfriend and clerk. We are a small business running accounts for succubi who couldn't run a math problem before fucking someone's brains out..." She shrugged, adding with a lewd giggle. "Of course, this don't mean we don't fuck like rabbits, we just keep it on the sane level when working." She winked, obviously realizing that the human girl saw her sucking off Paul.

"Celedwin..." The human wizard had nodded.

"Hello, I'm Paul..." Paul had rolled his eyes, calculating another haphazard account book. "Damn goblins..." He mumbled, trying to make sense of it. "Who writes loss as "FAIL COMPILATION" and profits as "Yay monies"? I wasted an hour trying to figure that shit out..." He angrily crumpled a scroll and tossed it to a brazier, which started emitting a sweet smell of sandalwood...

"I have to start from scratch..." He yawned, looking at Celedwin with brown eyes and regarding her appearance. "Charge the green skanks extra, would you, Kita?" He looked up at the Blue Oni wearily. "I felt my intelligence drop just by reading Goblin accounting books."

"My human love works hard, as you see...Say..." The Blue Oni suddenly took a serious look at Celedwin. "Don't mind me asking, but..." She peeked at Celedwin's thin frame supported by her robes. "Hmm..."

Human and monster stared at each other carefully, with curious, twinkling eyes.

"Are you a fast runner?" Kita asked with an innocent look, adjusting her tigerskin bikini. "Her legs look strong..." She had mumbled.

Celedwin's face twisted in the realization of the meaning behind the playful tease, even though Kita very likely was joking."I should be going! I am a tourist with a three month visa! Sorry!" Celedwin hurriedly waved just when Kerala exited with groceries in hand, joining her. "Later!"

Kita watched the human leave with hurry with a chuckle on her lips. "We could have traded her to the post company for Christine..."

Paul frowned, lifting his head from the accounts and intoned with a cool, deep voice.

"We could, but should not." His eyes drifted on the tigerskin thong his mistress wore, hiding almost nothing of her blue, toned backside and legs. "I and Christine are human bastards; we got raised in mamono orphanage accepting this yoke, even enjoying it. She..." He gestured at hurrying Celedwin with a wand. "Would cause an incident, or worse, blast us with magic the moment you try. Not all curious Lescatie women actually *crave* lewd servitude, my dear...To some it's just a fantasy they'll tell their friends back home." He got back to work.

"Fair enough I guess...Have we tea left?" Kita sighed, stretching after a long marathon of some accounting of her own, cute fingers stained by ink and paper cut bandages. "I still have two alchemy shop book to cover."

Slowly and quietly, two lovers, mistress and slave, boyfriend and his first girlfriend, monster and man, got back to work, calculating and writing the numbers away.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Christine was running at record speed, having delivered all her mail and stomping like lightning towards the mail office's slave barracks. Every monster woman stopped to gaze at the spectacle of swinging breasts, corded muscles and curves working like a steam machine, a new human novelty.

Centaur women of Dunia were too proud for mail work; even though they could deliver a ton of articles and not break a sweat, instead being semi-peripheral knight errants who served neither side, but adopted human males for breeding purposes, protected the meek and generally galloped to wherever they pleased.

Human women on the other hand, were cheap, pretty, submissive and numerous. With a bit of curative medicine and lewd encouraging, they only needed some food, shelter and water: dark-elf run Mail Guild didn't even bother to clothe them fresh off the slave market, or amongst military prisoners. The naked spectacle when the women run was nice eye candy for the population, and saved on costs, to say nothing of the male humans and dark elves treating them to warm massage, pampering and nightly pastimes after work to reduce their inhibitions.

Of course, in the typical dark elf fashion, delayers were whipped. Rumors ran of course, that this made some women delay even more... But Christine was not one of them. She didn't just wanted to be free of pain, but spend time with Paul waiting for her back in his mistress' home-cum-office. If she could race home to her barracks, she could be fed, cleaned up and be in Paul's arms before Saturday was over, and have a warm weekend holiday outside, outside of her slave bunk in the post office.

Slowing down, she was panting in sweat when the entrance of the delivery yard came in sight, where food, water, showers and work assessment waited. From every alley, naked girls and women with backpacks returned, some running, some wearily walking in a slow shuffle. Panting and sweating they entered the compound where smiling dark elves took them in, gave them water from a giant cauldron with ladles and helped their backpacks and boots, leading most of them to the showers. Most of them.

Some were seized gently, items removed and ordered to sit in front of the whole office, and flogged for delays. The law was simple:

"Easy way, or the hard way." Anyone not resisting would be whipped less. Of course, their bondage ordeal didn't just end here. Delayers would eat last, and with tied hands, gently hand-fed, washed by others, and tied in their beds with their mouths and pussies open to the public.

Delayers had no say in sex, anyone could use them for a day like living fleshlights.

Even amongst the dutiful ones, monster hands pinched, slapped and tickled womens' undersides, making them laugh, flinch and chuckle. Christine herself gasped when her overseer slapped her ass with a generous squeeze when the human stood at attention and dutifully reported her deliveries. She was quite the naughty dark elf with skin darker than the rest:

"Damn, you actually are twenty minutes earlier! That makes 10 silver bonus and here I was hoping I'd get to paddle your ass!" The dark little elfin skank grinned, showing pearly teeth. "Saving up early for your freedom?" She took Christine's backpack and boots, recorded her good conduct, tossed the dirty items to the laundry and helped her to the showers. She was wearing a lazy set of blue overalls for her own, embroidered with the golden letters: ELUM. Usually Dokkalvar never did that: except when they worked machinery like printing press: ink stains were considered as "too servile" in their racial tradition.

"Paul's waiting, Mistress Elum." She gasped for air, panting. "Whew! Gods, am I hungry..."

"Let's get my favorite mail girl washed up, then we'll see..."

Obviously, the showers were public, with no cover or curtains, deliberately visible to passersby. It was another perversion on the dark elves' part just to toy with human bodies and hammer the feeling of being property when they were being scrubbed like prize horses, with no intimate area out of their owners' reach. So, Elum led Christine under a shower, and turned the valve, spraying the squealing naked human with a strong, warm blast of water, ignoring her own clothes getting ruined: blue overalls could be washed.

"Spread your legs, this "Paul" deserves a clean little cocksleeve tonight!" Elum laughed, giggling when she started scrubbing the squirming Christine's thick body, starting from feet, ankles, knees, and her whole body, stopping to vigorously scrub between her legs with her strong, but delicate dark elven hands. Her ears could feel Christine's heartbeat quicken when her hands reached her armpits, and took out a sterile shaving kit.

"Stand still. Your armpits."

Elum took a handful of white cream, and gently rubbed under her human pet's armpits, before slowly shaving the human, making sure everyone outside could see her breasts, and her hairy armpits cleaned and depilated. It was tickling Christine's heart for years, trained to enjoy the attention. With both armpits gently shaven, followed by a kiss on Christine's cheek, she pushed the human down.

"HA! Human girls are so hairy...Well, best you lie down on your back." Elum commanded, and blushing, Christine obeyed.

Grinning at the shapely body before her, Elum took her time, scrubbing Christine's every inch, nook and cranny, rubbing the soapy sponge across every inch, including her asscrack, taint, and pussy.

"Stay still." When Elum started to press a soft foam on her crotch, Christine froze, and stood very, very still. After some moments she felt the scratching of the razor on her pussy, removing her pubic hair with slow, gentle movements, Elum's hand rubbed the shaven the skin very gently, followed by a wet kiss on her shaven pussy as a lewd aftershave, mixed with her own arousal: she could see a few succubi smiling, watching the mail slaves getting washed.

"So pretty!. Spread your ass now."

Christine's heart thumped when Elum gently took the razor, made sure she wouldn't slip by turning off the water and gently scraped Christine's silky black anal hair shining dark on her sweet, white skin and puckered asshole. Christine's ass felt ticklish, unable to stop giggling when it was over. When the sexualized ordeal was finished, both were soaking wet, Elum herself grinning like a cat.

"Let no one else say Mail Guild doesn't take top notch care of its girls." She winked, lifting Christine to her feet and giving her asscheek with the slave tattoo a playful slap.

"Let's eat. Chickpeas and spinach, saturday staple."

So they joined a line of washed, naked human women and their keepers, bowls filled with generous helpings of simple food, wooden spoons, and free water from communal barrels. Tired, the mail slaves ate without much speaking, stuffing their bellies with hot food and sighing in relaxation. Some chatted with their overseers, dark elves who didn't mind getting dirty, and some even stood up and went with them to massage rooms, for after a hard day's nude run, buttocks and legs needed generous oil massages, cuddling, and of course, eventual sex to lighten the mood.

Already Christine saw dozens of mail slaves lounging on massage tables, smiling dark elves lathering their muscles with oils, and pampering their tired flesh with hands, rubs, strokes, and kisses, hands squeezing buttocks, breasts and faces melting in kisses, rubs, moans and embraces. Humans enjoyed the attention, now with men finishing their cooking and mail sorting joining them, it started to turn from kisses and rubs, to nice old horizontal action.

It was always amazing how the massage session turned to a loud group sex session, Christine sighed. Yet she shook her head when Elum winked and offered for both to join.

"I want Paul." That Elum understood, and offered Christine some beer. Slaves had to pay for their ale, or add to their freedom price. Elum loved to spoil good workers...and flog the lazy ones. Like the ones quietly waiting, facing the wall until their punishment was done.

"Well, he is one lucky bastard. Here we don't know who is with who's child! All the girls and my monster sisters will get knocked up by anyone present I suppose." The mail office was, to suppress postal rage present in Lescatie, a giant free-for-all brothel, pony ranch and sexualized dormitory, with two men double-teaming the mail officer, a light-skinned dark elf who moaned and slurped as two penises plowed in her mouth and pussy. Moans and screams from both human and dark elf women increased in density as Christine bid goodbye to Elum, and told her she'd be back on Monday.

"I'll sleep off at Paul's place."

"Monday 7:00 AM Sharp, slave." Elum smiled wickedly, pointing at her whip. "Else I'll enjoy cracking the leather on your bum. And that collar tracks you. Now, I'll tend to the lazy butts, if you don't mind."

Christine bowed in respect, kissed her hand and promised she'd be back on Monday, and after wiping her face and drying her hair with a towel, set off, naked as always, towards Paul's home.

Naked, exposed, owned and the warm wind tickling her nipples, her face and crotch, Christine exhaled, accepting her daily existence. Time to set off, pass hundreds of eyes watching her, and set off to meet Paul, her childhood crush. Her nude public walks ever since she was eighteen had long cast off any shame, carefully guided by her auctioneer and trainers with lectures, counseling and coaxing. If anything, she hated wearing clothes now, and felt like being tickled by the stares, her body now ruddy, healthy and quite strong thanks to two decades running and years of naturism.

Her steel collar on her neck feeling just right, just proper to remind the world she was property of monsters, and a happy, content one on her way to her planned mate. If she could get pregnant, all the better: a compromise was often forced.

Paul would be happy to see her tonight.

Behind her, in the courtyard, the five lazy girls exposed their backs to their pleasure lashes: dark elf specialty of pain and pleasure at the same time. Elum grinned, raising her whip at the chubby redhead who delayed seven minutes past the deadline.

"Seven lashes! Count out loud!" She smiled, raising to punish, and of course, tickle the human's pleasure centers.

"O-one!" The girl flinched when the whip cracked on her back, sending waves of pleasure. The lewd moan and shudder she gave was sweet nectar to the dark elf.

"Dreeeam Jooooob~~" She giggled, striking again, the screams of pleasure rising to the heavens.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Are you upset?" Kerala blinked, who was quiet as Celedwin assessed the sights, remembering the naked courier slave girl.

"It's alright." Celedwin was staring at a Holstaurus carrying her baby sucking a pacifier now.

"If you are uncomfortable in your body, my cousin works a clinic for human girls. You can have bigger breasts, or be taller if you can afford it. Slaves get discounts if their mistresses want to sculpt them for beauty."

"Thanks, I can't afford it. I'm just a researcher." Celedwin looked down on her A-Cup chest and boyish hips.

"I understand. Sorry." Kerala politely apologized, her black, pointy ears wiggling. "No offense: you deserve whatever you want to be; my sisters...as lewd as they are, can help if you really want. All humans deserve beauty for their labor."

Celedwin smiled. "Thank you." Her hand felt soft and friendly, and the dark elf sounded sincere.

"Next to the Centaur's Heart are also houses with single dark elf sisters, also hiring out their rooms for a reasonable fee if the tavern is full."

Celedwin hoped it wasn't.

Finally they reached a relatively civil ,not-so-lewd street where they could see the tavern, a beautiful wooden building. The smell of food and beer made Celedwin's stomach grumble, and Kerala chuckle heartily.

"I live in the house next door, my shift is in the morning. Ask for Kerala if anything is wrong."

Celedwin nodded, and entered the tavern.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The ground floor was always rowdy. The barmaid was a centauride of purest white skin, a mane of blonde hair flowing in braids. She carried a "dirndl", an Ulmic cloth re-fit for a centaur on her body, and a tray full of beer on her arms as she distributed beer to the customers. Her eyes gleamed seeing the young human wander inside.

"Welcome, traveler! Put up your feet, have Elftown's finest ale and our stew! Staying a while, are ya?" She smiled, her hooves clopping as she sauntered to her.

"Yeah, visiting." She bowed. "Celedwin the Ice Wizard at your service." The centauride smiled.

"I'm Helga. Welcome, welcome! I have a room above the oven, right here! Wanna unpack first? You look like you are collapsing." The horse-woman looked at her load with a pitying eye.

Her clothes, supplies and luggage was crushing the poor girl, who did not protest when she slung her bags over her equine body.

"I don't want to impos-"

"Nonsense. A visitor to this town needs all the hospitality." She smiled, trotting with "clip clop" sounds upstairs. "Follow me!"

Celedwin felt grateful.

Even as they passed however, a rowdy man reached out and slapped the centaur's thick, white horse ass, eliciting a gasp when his strong, calloused hand squeezed the pure white centaur rump.

Helga gasped, blushing in anger. "RODWIN, AUA!"

"Teehee. Sorry luv, can't quit that lovely ass passing me by..." The drunkard man swayed on his chair. "You horsey-girls don't get much as you deserve, ya know."

Helga grunted, her face in a mask of anger, her massive breasts jiggling. "Ach, du sexistische Kackscheisse! I'd kick you well and good but be grateful our guest is here! Stop drinking that much!" She sighed, trotting upstairs, beckoning Celedwin to her room. "Trottel!"

"Men, huh? You think they'd get enough ass in a monster town but some just got to go out of their way to grasp some." She sauntered, her horse hindquarters swaying sensually even for someone like Celedwin as they found the door.

"Here, room twelve, Mein Schatz. Now you get dressed and washed, and come for a bite to eat. Don't worry, any men that tries, I'll kick their butts out of the window!" She giggled, unloading her luggage to the small room and turning to leave.

It was a small, comfortable room, fir for humans. Nothing lewd, it had a decent bed and a candle post, as well as a cupboard.

"Have a nice stay!" She trotted downstairs with clopping sounds.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*