Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celedwin finally emerged from the warm wooden tub, the magic runes inlaid inside the structure warming the water, drawn from purified vats in clay pipes across the building.

She found it primitive, vulnerable but efficient, built outside of the masonry of structures. The noise in the hallway before she exited made her blink.

Sounds of passionate kissing came from the corridor, followed by a protest which sounded like the centaur's voice.

"Lukas, nein...!" It was stopped by a moan and a kiss, accompanied by sucking sounds. "I have to...tend...to...customers."

Celedwin slowly opened the door, and came in sight of Helga, the centaur, surrounded by two very young men.

Helga was being kissed by the man in front of him, her centaur dirndl stripped to her back. Behind her, a young man smiled and gently moved his arms, hands massaging her puffy, equine vulva, dripping wet.

"Jungs...bitte..." Helga looked pleadingly until the boy before him pushed her head down, rubbing his hardened cock to her lips like a lipstick.

"Edward, I must get downstairs! It's almost supper tim-MMph..." Helga's mouth was filled with his shaft as she boy behind her slowly stripped his own pants, his ass with the slave tattoo in Celedwin's sight. Edward's hands squeezed the centauride's plump breasts, squeezing them as Helga, rolling her eyes, finally started bobbing her head back and forth, slurping his cock with her wide mouth, tongue obscenely lolling under his shaft and around his ballsack. She shuddered, stopping when Lukas, the boy behind her, thrust his hips, burying his shaft between her puffy cunt lips with a loud SQUELCH until his fat balls rubbed against the centauride's cunt.

"Mmph...mh!" Helga moaned being double-teamed by the two rowdy human youths, surrendering herself. Celedwin could not get out but watch, heart thumping.

After several minutes of semi consensual spitroast, Helga started to go into heat.

Like a mare in heat, Helga moaned, her legs shaking at the two human boys' sensual fucking, her throat bulging with the cock in her mouth, her ass slowly gyrating in pleasure of her own.

The boy in front of her was thrusting until his fat balls hit Helga's chin, frowning in discomfort, yet he would not go as if his life depended on it.

"Oh miss Helga. I...can't hold it!" He kept raping her mouth. "It's your fault that you are SO BEAUTIFUL!" Edward, the young boy fucking her mouth held her head, shuddering.

Helga held his ass close, and bobbed her head furiously as if squeezing something out.

Celedwin gasped in surprise when Helga started loudly gulping as the boy nearly fainted, slumping aganst a wall.

"-slurp-"

Helga gulped the boy's semen down hungrily, sighing. She kept looking back, shaking with every thrust and looking at the boy breeding her from behind.

"Aren't you done yet, Lu-k-aaaas, I have to OH GOTT..." She started panting when the boy kept thrusting faster with wet slaps behind her sopping cunt, teeth chattering.

"OH GOTT IM HIMMEL! I'M COMING!" She shrieked, shuddering when the boy came inside her equine body.

For a minute or so, she sighed giving small shudders post orgasm, recovering when the boy slid off her puffy cunt, his enormous penis for his age sliding and shrinking. Groaning, she kicked the boy weakly with a hoof, blowing a raspberry.

"Naughty boys...Mein fault for buying two human studs for a bargain. What if someone saw us? Eat and go serve the guests, Meine Liebsten. I..." She sighed, trundling to her hooves and readjusting her Dirndl.

"We love you mistress Helga..." Both boys, with smiling teary eyes, hugged the centauride, who hugged them and kissed their cheeks, her anger fading.

"I love you too, mein stud boys. Now...get back"

"Los!" She clapped her hands, sending her serving boys downstairs. Celedwin froze when her head turned to her door, as Helga sighed.

"So sorry you had to see that."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Celedwin was eating her stew with ale.

"Sorry dahling." Helga sighed, munching her salad. "The stud boys were a bargain at the slave market, guess I got into more than I bargained for when I wanted a stud stallion."

Celedwin shrugged. "A woman has her needs, neigh?"

Helga's eyes gleamed and she giggled at the pun. "So glad you understand! I'm not a ...Schlampe you know, I just...you know, you can do everything and feel good in Schwarzelfstadt. And us centaurs have our needs like every other mamono." She ate a carrot. "Boys with...penises like that are expensive usually. These two naughty boys volunteered for alchemy sculpting: a dark elf makes their penises just for my kin..."

Celedwin gulped: dark elves really bred humans like animals. It felt so wrong...yet so right...

She nudged Celedwin. "Sometimes I envy human Mädchen, you girls don't need to have sex like monsters to gather mana, but charge your own. Free to love without going crazy from heat, no rush..." The monster woman sighed in envy. She was a centaur who could crush people if she wanted, a busty, maternal dairy breed.

Yet she yearned to be human. To be average. To be mundane.

Food for thought, thought Celedwin.

"So, magic research you say?"

"Yes, ice spells, and their applications in water production."

Celedwin nodded, watching the Harpy singer kick her claws to a funky dance tune, her wings spread when a human band played guitar and drums. the Harpy started to kick her bird legs and jump, flapping her wings to the rhythm, the patrons clapped and danced along.

"I'll be happy to accomodate you for a good rate. Us girls got to stick together."

The busty centauride downed her beer loudly.

"Prost!"

"Cheers!"

"Slainte!" A Dullahan cheerfully downed he beer to her headless body, her happy, severed head giggling. "Eirin go bragh!"

"Salut" Celedwin sipped her own.

They drank as the music blared. Monster girls and men danced, sang, and kissed. Celedwin found it enticing. The light dinner before bed was very comfortable, as was soon the bed.

Back in her bedroom, Celedwin made sure to lock the door, and take a gander from the window.

The city was always alive. Laughter, moans, sounds of sex, commerce, crafts and...sounds of playful whipping always was present. After the spartan life of the wizarding tower, a bit of wild, free life was very appealing.

Celedwin had a chaste life: she had every intention to have a lucky break. But time would come.

Her satchel with missives was ready, she was ready. If water filtration would be revolutionalized, Lescatie and Reik could be even closer, more friendly. All these skirmishes, and perhaps, slavery, would be reduntant and wither.

She would help everyone, and have fun. Hopefully.

Hope was always a good sedative.

"Good night world."

Back in the centauride's room, Helga laid on her bed, nude. Two well hung boys she owned were nestled on her chest, suckling her engorged, fat breasts...she loved nursing life, and she definitely enjoyed her adopted boys sucking her milk.

Kissing each boy on the forehead and wishing good night, she fell asleep, snuggling two slender, toned bodies. She was hoping for a pregnancy one day, nursing more centaur foals with her body as both boys hugged her horse body for warmth.

"I love you both, mein...children."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Time to visit the tower. Breakfast was orange juice and cheese toast waited on her plate. The boys cleaned the inn floors, wearing shorts and leather cuffs around their bodies: Helga didn't just adopt them, obviously slaves had to work too. Bidding everyone goodbye, the human wizard set off to the street, and blinked.

"Good morning world...oh boy..." Celedwin sighed.

A cart drawn by strong naked women stood before her.

Just when they couldn't get any more lewd, another pointy eared chocolate skank tops the cherry-and-cream pie.

The Dark Elf Town had paid coach travels. And just as Celedwin thought, the dark elves preferred beasts that didn't expel on the streets, and were beautiful nimble and smaller than horses. Just what "beast of burden" would be smaller than a horse?

Of course, the "beast" in question were humans.

Celedwin met her first pony-girl driven cart, a term that would be stamped in her already culture-shocked brain, mixed with morbid curiosity.

Two naked human women, both slaves, stood proudly leashed to a coach, eyes hard and looking forward without reactions, though their cheeks showed red arousal and excitement at the crazy spectacle. Their faces were partially covered by a leather hood, with a hard bit gag jammed in their mouths that kept them silent. Both were wearing long, knee-high, hard leather boots, their chests were leashed to the front of the cart with elaborate leather harnesses that hugged their intimate spots, worked their way across their bodies and fastened their arms in a submissive prayer gesture behind them. Each was quite muscular without looking freakish, the leather straps adding to their curvy bodies as it hugged their big, muscular asses (each naturally stamped with the black big letters: SLAVE) with more strength than simple clothes. Their necks and backs was designed to pull the cart like a horse, trotting in perfect harmony.

Celedwin swallowed hard. Each had a...tail, a strange device that was inserted in their bottoms, with a long fluffy artifical tail flowing down their knees. She realized it must have been a lewd tail plug stuck to their asses to make an imitation of a tail.

"Heiyah! Steady trot, slow!" Their driver, another (who else) dark elf wearing a royal rider's costume swung a whip, cracking on their backs and eliciting a moan. Both pony girls with glazed eyes started pulling a young new tourist, a serpentine bodied Lamia girl who smiled at the ponygirls pulling the cart with moans.

Our young human wizard made a resolve to talk to some of them, and/or spend a long time in a Lescatian monastery in meditation herself. This was very, very heady.

Basically it was another perverted day, another perverted stroll throughout the lewdest streets Celedwin saw. At least she was getting used to the scene, which was molded by demon energy keeping everyone aroused, enamored, and happy. Human gardeners mingled with monster clerks, human clerks hugged and kissed monster girl guards, and each and every species, Dark Elves in majority did indulge in labor, sex, and any cranial pursuit Celedwin thought. One even taught naked yoga to her slaves and a few onlookers that were interested. Celedwin had no damn idea how the ancient Bharati art of gymnastics even passed by Byzant-Seljuk fiefdoms, Lescatie itself and reached the Reik!

If it wasn't for the visa and outrageous rents, she might have thought about staying. Merely STANDING near sexual spectacles and breathing in made her feel relaxed and pleasured.

Of course, there was another way, a way which a hidden part of her conscious mind constantly repelled:

A one way, nude trip to the auction block, a leather collar around her neck, and decades of high intensity labor and sex (and maternity for being female, enterprising monster girls bred their human females like puppies), adjusting one's mind to magically induced pleasure and another person's demands like a puppet.

It sounded kinky, but Celedwin, as poor as she was, would have none of it, even when the monsters treated humans like a crazed lover: to her, impoverished freedom was sweeter than opulent servitude: she would simply watch the spectacles and do her job.

It was an adult festival with a hint of kinky bondage all day, every day at the Dark Elf Town. But she would be a spectator, not a submissive.

Checking her satchel, she confirmed each and every document and letter before setting off, wearing her good white-and-blue robe for a change. She winced when her only good, cream-colored leather boots struck their first steps: these cost a good part of her savings. The aluminium staff was another little gift from the Tower, topped with a gleaming sapphire...

...about the size of a pea.

Celedwin felt melancholic. These human slaves of dark elves had no worries of a future, both a curse, and a blessing. Their upkeep, food and board was strictly their owners' business; malnourished or abused ones could be seized by the Reik and given to someone else, or even freed if they saved enough to buy their freedom.

No wonder many chose to stay and settle: Lescatie did not tolerate "Demon Energy Infestation".

Those that wore clothes were opulent compared to a spartan life of a Lescatian peasant, toiling and praying in his safe, clean, ordered, productive...but dull life. The Reik humans on the other hand lived unsafely, were sexually wild, had reduced inhibitions, and big on physical labor that was less productive than hard Lescatian industry. For Celedwin, two societies were like Yin and Yang.

Food for thought, when she found the structure she wanted: Caelum Tower, stretching to the sky. Extending her hand, she tried to knock on the wooden door...

...only to bump her knuckles on a soft, fluffy skull of a Cheshire cat girl. The mischievious purple-and-black monster girl had appeared out of nowhere and simply teleported to act as if she is struck. Grinning, she meowed, flashing her smug smile.

"Ow!" Her voice was loud and high-pitched. "Nyai want compensation! Archmage! I'm assaulted by a Hyuman Mage! Tee hee!" She teleported away before Celedwin's angry snarl and a bat of her staff swatted her away. Still, she blocked the way to the tower, however.

"Listen pussycat, I'm having a hard day, and I want these papers given to Headmistress Yukara by noon! So just let me through!" She realized her own tone had become harsh when her reverie was interrupted. A disappointed "Nyaa" and a whistlling of the wind opened the way when Cheshire-chan disappeared in a puff..

Celedwin stomped inside, sighing.

"Monsters. Brains like hamster on coca dust, sense of a dumb pig..." She mumbled, finally blurting out some racial profanity.

The interior was a long, neverending circular staircase laid with libraries, snaking, magically adhesive bookshelves that blended with a strange, almost alien platforms hovering in the middle, with the stairway going around the tower's edge rather than punching in the middle. That way everyone saw the whole tower's library while painstakingly ascending. A mix of primitive masonry and magical alien Dark Elf magitech architecture, Celedwin didn't even realize some monster girls were busy in reading while having sex with human visitors.

She didn't care. It was amazing. A small monster girl, floating by carrying a small book in her hands smiled at her. Her back carried fairie wings, and her hat was that of a painter from Frankish culture. A Lianan Sidhe, Celedwin noted.

"Salut. Can I help you?" She chirped cutely.

"Bonsoir. Is Headmistress Yukara Icewind present? I'm the emissary from Teladrus Academy of Scientific Engineering."

"OOOOH!" The Leanan Sidhe nodded, floating. "Yes! She is on the top of the tower, researching how to control blizzards. Monthly subscriptions to Blizzard spells take a fortune, so she was expecting you to fix it. Please, follow!"

She buzzed upstairs, Celedwin following her briskly, passing sermons and lectures about magic. And she found her first target on top of the tower after a painful ascent.

The Yuki-Onna was magnificent. She was floating on a cloud, focused towards the sky wearing a blue kimono, above the tower's peak, her face gently turning to regard Celedwin.

"I'm Celedwin, from-"

"Teladrus Towah!"

"FFFFUCK!" Celedwin jumped, and had a near heart attack, as she could fall down the tower had she not been careful.

It was THAT FUCKING CAT again, appearing out of thin air with a SHIT EATING GRIN.

"Cheechy, what did I say about harassing visitors?"

The ethereal voice came from above as the Yuki-Onna descended like a goddess.

"Nyaa~" The Cheshire disappeared, sulking.

"So sorry Cheechy had to harass you, darling." The icy blue eyes showed amusement. She gracefully accepted the blue-black scrolls, laden with alternate blizzard designs Celedwin handed her. "Thank you, young one. So sorry I'm a bit busy today, but I will make it known that you can visit this tower any time you want."

Celedwin bowed. "I have to visit a few more researchers and a dignitary, lady. So am I."

Yukara bowed politely, scooping the papers.

"We will meet again. I would be delighted to talk to you more when today's rainclouds are stabilized. I am done paying for useless and overpriced blizzards."

She waved her off, concentrating on manipulating the weather.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

It went fast. Back to her deliveries. Celedwin readjusted her robes, depositing her beacon staff at the tower, the aluminium stick glowing in a teleportation booth. Time for a bit of forbidden fun.

It was always somewhere in her mind to have a bit of fun. Maybe she'd lose her virginity here, or maybe she'd simply warm her bed with a girl. Suddenly Celedwin felt a rush of euphoria as she was free to wander for the day. If she brought a girl slave to Lescatie, how would they react?

Graduated , money in pockets, and a bondage red light district size of a town made a good combination.

And of course, the epitome of monster girl entertainment was here.

With a light step, Celedwin marched to the town center, to see what was to do for entertainment for her.

Mamono was always hungry for sex.

So what she saw didn't surprise her. Obviously their idea of a nourishment fountain was a series of bondage poles with men and women fixed on them, hungry mouths lapping at engorged cocks and pussies of naked humans moaning in their gags.

Celedwin sat on a bench, and watched a succubus suck off a human boy tied to a pole, squirming as the succubus' throat bulged with the swallowing of seed. She was sucking him dry, the boy moaning and thrashing as his balls emptied inside her mouth.

When she pulled out, the crowd applauded, as another succubus took her place at the still erect cock, sucking it like a water pipe with a satisfied face.

"He'll earn his freedom like that if he keeps at it for the year. One out of three coins? We are soft on slaves nowadays..." A succubus noted, nodding.

Shaking her head, Celedwin stood and kept visiting the gardens. Sluts.

Obviously, the statues had changed: rotated if she suspected was correct. The saluting human guardswoman statue was nowhere to be seen.

She watched the medusa girls dutifully cleaning the statues when a scaly hand tapped her back.

"Hi there!" Celedwin turned carefully, eyes wary.

It was a Medusa girl with shades. "I see you are interested in our statue garden!"

Celedwin flinched instintively, but held fast. "Yeah, well...just looking." She was a bit uneasy standing a Medusa face to face

"Of course! We select the prettiest girls for our displays. They learn humility and patience, turned to stone for the amusement of visitors, being naked and unable to resist being touched. I must say, you have a very interesting bone structure. I don't want to impose but..." Her snake hair was excited.

"Some other time. I am on a tourist visa." Celedwin pulled back with a worried smile. "Time is precious for me.

"OHHHH!" Medusa smiled. "I thought you were a local. A lot of slaves come here to earn their manumission money easily without working all day. I'm Gorga, and these are my daughters." She pointed at the other sculptor medusa who waved back. "Feel free to visit us any time!"

"I will." Celedwin shook her scaled hand, and trundled off to the city. The medusa kept tending to her statues like a caring mother, dusting them all the time...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

And finally, Celedwin came to the infamous dark elven Grand Slave Market.

She had every intention to see though, human laws be damned. And when she arrived platforms full of naked humans, offered by monsters to monsters, her heart skipped a beat.