Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The market was amazing, even though the humans on sale made her feel funny. Throngs of naked humans sat in stalls, stood in stalls, slept in cages like pets with price tags on them. Celedwin blankly watched a cart full of naked humans being carted inside, peeking around in excited looks. One of the occupants was a naked female knight, hogtied and gagged, grumbling at Celedwin and squirming.

Celedwin couldn't resist. She started finding it hot to be naked and paraded to be sold to a monster.

When she was about to enter the market, however, where dark elves pensively looked at the "merchandise", a very polite guard stopped her. She was quite mature, a century of dark elven life behind her, gracefully clad in purple black armor.

"Good day, human. May I see your papers?" She gracefully accepted her passport, and nodded. "Everything seems to be in order. However, I am obliged to inform you that we have a um..." She smiled gently "Dress code. You are too well dressed for a human."

Celedwin pouted. "But I'm not..."

"I know, I know." The guard explained kindly. "You can visit in your underwear, however. That way the monster citizens don't get ideas. I can to give you a shirt saying "Tourist" for identification and security."

So she did do it. "When in Roma..."

"That's the spirit!"

Slipping her boots, she handed it to a waiting dark elf, who also helped her unbutton her robes until her woolen panties and bra remained on Celedwin's tomboyish body.

"Very good! Put this on." She helped Celedwin put on a tourist shirt, and gave back her bags. "You'll get these on your way out. Have a safe visit! If you have questions, feel free to ask the slavers. Word of warning..." The dark elf added. "Some monster girls are quite enamored with the human physique, please do not react badly if they want to touch your body, or simply shake hands, or...touch your intimate areas. They don't mean bad by it..." She looked apologetic.

Celedwin nodded. "Well, I trust your security." That made the dark elf relax.

The air felt hot, she wasn't bothered by it. And it was darkly exciting to be exposed to monster ladies who eyed her with amusement.

She felt like a little morsel of meat when she passed the guards, and into the stalls with living bodies for sale.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The scenes would be unforgettable for her. When she saw the first slave auction, a scaled hand passed her by, cupping her pert ass over her panties. Celedwin lazily turned her head, shrugging at the Lamia woman who smiled and slithered away.

For a human in a male-dominated industrious world, this would be an insult. Here, it felt like a compliment.

A slave vendor was busy making its sales.

A small farmer's daughter, barely eighteen, slender, blonde and nude, stood on an auction platform with a bored expression. Freckled, she lazily chewed on a wheat stalk, standing with her legs apart like a prize sheep for sale. She was wearing a wide straw hat, her hands were behind her head as she spread her legs standing, her flat, cute butt patted by the dark elf's hand. She couldn't have been taller than five feet, Celedwin noted.

"Here we have a farmer's girl, prime virgin stock! Fresh adult, she is on sale per our laws at eighteenth birthday! What will I get for this blonde cutie?" The auctioneer elf slapped the girl's small rump which stood firm, her expression still bored. "She can farm, cook, clean and warm your bed! Shall we start at one hundred coins?" She tapped the girl with a crop, turning her around to show her soft white ass, her slender body and budding breasts.

"She isn't too bright but will give your men children, and happiness to your babies! Sally loves sex, as we all train them to like it, but also adores Holstaurus babies! Her family used to raise cattle, now she is OUR cattle!"

Everyone laughed, even Sally giggled her naked ass, with flawless white skin jiggling when prospective monsters looked at her.

"I'll give 140." A bored looking Lamia farmer shook her straw hat. "Dem young'ins can be friendly once you treat em right."

"180." A dark elf plantation mistress nodded. "Blonde whites make best farm slaves." A demon girl sneered.

"Bullshit. Blacks make the best slaves."

"Two hundred! DO I HEAR TWO HUNDRED?" The auctioneer, an old dark elf lady shouted.

"Two hundred." A busty minotaur lifted her strong arm. "I got daughters for her to play with, they love humies."

"TWO HUNDRED! CAN I GET MORE?"

Sally blushed, sitting down and spreading her legs. Her owner put a hand between her legs, softly spreading her cunt and showing with a flourish.

"Pink virgin cunt for two hundred, fertile field for your studs to plow! Is that a bargain or what?"

Sally giggled, licking her lips. In her demon-energy tamed mind, she could see herself swollen and putting on weight, taking care of babies now, a stout breeder human girl.

"Pfft..." A dark elf sneered. "Virginity is a human societal construct." And sipped her coffee, playing with her own white dreadlocks. "She's cute though."

"230." The minotaur lady nodded. "Won't go higher, she is farm-raised, not the Academy's household graduates."

"FAIR ENOUGH!" The auctioneer grinned. "Any higher? 250?"

The crowd was silent.

"GOING ONCE!"

Sally gulped, standing up.

"GOING TWICE!" The Dark Elf looked around, and finally struck.

"SOLD!"

The gavel fell, knocking the wooden podium. "230 to the Mino Farm Lady! Please finalize payment for your property, and enjoy!" She took a stamp, pressing gently to Sally's asscheek, imprinting the word "SLAVE" like the all others. "Go to your owner, Sally. serve well..."

Celedwin shivered when the minotaur woman put a leash on the naked farm girl adjusting her hat and took her hand, putting on a small blanket cloak, tying it around her chest to give a sense of modesty.

"Thanks missus." Sally nodded, bowing her head a little while keeping her half-smile. "Ya won't regret takin' me... I keep to mah fields and cattle all day."

"I sure won't, little one." She gently led her outside on a leash. "We're a close knit clan and take care of each other, you'll do just fine!" She holding her, hand on the girl's shoulder as they went arm in arm, like mother, like daughter. "We are your family now."

Celedwin watched the scene when the auctioneer brought another, older girl. A black haired, brown skinned girl walked with uncertain steps, stripped to the skin. She timidly waited as the dark elf started, again, her wrists tied behind her this time. Extolling her body, she turned the naked girl on the platform as she looked at the potential buyers, merchants, farmers, and craftswomen.

"From Lustria, excellent temperament, athletic. A former ship captain who was ruined by her debts and sold herself to pay her crew sail for safety! A brave and kind soul, excellent for a slave!" Approving murmurs by the listeners echoed, and smiles flashed at her tired, hopeful face.

"Shall we start at four hundred? She can dance, sing, and operate a ship if given!"

"450!"

Celedwin kept walking. It was making her aroused. What she found up ahead, was headier though...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

She felt warm walking amongst throngs of monsters who paid now no heed to her near nudity, her pert small ass swaying in her small underwear. Everyone was focused on taking a nice boy or girl home deep in the markets.

They were interested in tied girls and boys on the wooden stalls, offered like prize horses. Celedwin had never seen a scene where a nude, toned young boy stood timidly before a hundred hungry monster girls that seized him with their eyes as if they'd eat him up.

If they could, they surely would.

Celedwin as torn between feeling pity for humans, or for monster girls here.

Humans would have sex. Wild sex forbidden by Lescatie's religion. If they came to terms with other...restrictions, they'd be happy.

Yet the mamono, the cute monster ladies, each felt hungry. Looked hungry, as if their lust for sex was hurting them.

Celedwin felt it sad to feel constant lust all the time.

Yet some scenes showed her monsters did try to fix things which the plague of the last century caused their humans to die in massive numbers:

In one stall, Celedwin saw a young boy, naked like the others save for a flimsy cloak, timidly approach his stall owner: a mature, middle-aged dark elf holding a wet sponge in her hand. With a smirk and a glint in her almond, sparkling purple eyes, she beckoned to the young boy to stand before her. Her voice was soft like silk, laden with sweet promises:

"I won't hurt you. Come close and take it off: no shame for slaves here."

Even Celedwin felt a bit warmer.

She lifted the cloak, exposing him naked to everyone; as if they cared in the middle of a slave market.

With deft hands, the dark elf lifted his skinny arms, and very gently, swept his armpits clean with warm soapy water, her eyes locked on his crotch and eyeing his stiffening penis ; just for the amusement in his reactions, Celedwin thought.

"Aren't you a pretty young boy..." Her whisper, coming from soft lips brushing his ear was like a quite gale, eliciting visible awe in the poor young boy. Celedwin mused. where he was from? Was he from the Reik, born into a slave human couple? Usually monsters didn't separate families, it had a very dark effect. Maybe he hated his parents, or they hated him to sell him like meat to the monster girls when he was a kid?

The dark elf's sweet smile had the effect on his face: reddening, his face was flushed, an expression of adoration slowly set. Poor thing, overwhelmed by incredibly magical beings, now molded into an exposed, little boy who only had to serve; it was a heady poison for someone fresh out of puberty. She could understand: in a puritan world, what would endless sexualized female dominance do to a boy?

Nothing bad obviously. Celedwin kept watching the boy, hands behind him as his owner slowly and sensually scrubbed his dirty skin with a smile and a grin. Her hands paid good attention to his soft balls, and a damned stiffened young virile cock and the rest of his exposed, intimate areas with soft attention. It was a special treat to wash and pamper a totally subjugated human boy as a sexual pet: the dark elf's racial and traditional pastime.

"Dream job for her..." Celedwin scratched her neck; the air was getting hot.

The boy himself was almost about to faint: every monster race around him belonged to a lovely lady, beastly eyes fixed on him when he was publicly being washed like a horse.

Celedwin could almost see his veins pulse, so much was the shame mixed with lust when he was, minute by minute, squeaky clean.

His owner, his mistress and auctioneer, leaned, and kindly whispered in his ear, without malice:

"Look pretty and smile, calling every askant "Lady" or "Mistress..." and answer nicely, alright?" Her voice tickled his spine, his back, his soul: "And you'll be in a warm bed between welcoming legs and a loving family before the day is over."

His look showed fear, worry, and desperate hope, an audible hesitation on his lips:

"Really? You think...mistress Kairos?"

Celedwin, now free of the lust haze, realized a few details she ignored: scarred back, a bruise on his cheek and legs. He was beaten once. His bruises were old, the lady was too kind to hit him: even her most rebellious slave, an older girl, sulked in the corner, her feet and hands bound, mouth gagged but otherwise untouched.

Now it was apparent why the slaver lady gazed warmly at him and overlooked his blunders: another peasant's boy with dubious lineage, half lynched and tossed to the wilds to die.

Some fine "thou shalt not kill" that was in the Lescatian Bible.

Kairos sighed, washing his face last and giving a peck on his nose:

"Forget them." That made the boy let out in a final act of suppressed anger, pointing to a bruise:

"But they-"

Before Celedwin could react, the dark elf pushed his face on her chest, a surprise show of maternity amongst the hustle of the market.

"Let go of the past, boy..."

"No!..." His voice was breaking as if he was about to sob, forgetting his arousal and nudity in front of potential buyers.

She stared into his eyes softly. "How old are you?" His lips moved barely for Celedwin to hear.

"Eighteen this week, mis-tress..." The dark elf simply reacted in a loud and distracting voice, if barely, to the surrounding patrons haggling to take humans home.

"Look at me." Her eyes bore into his, taking him to a corner, covering him with a cloak and holding him close. Celedwin pushed back whatever kinks she had her mind: this was worth listening.

"I am one hundred and forty five." She spoke, keeping eye contact on him. "And will outlive you, if you get a human mate some day, the kids both of you bear, I'll outlive them too. I saw this shit in everyone hurt: orphans, beggars, widowed...It will kill you." Her voice was serious. "Even if it doesn't..." She cradled his face with genuine care. "It makes you ugly. I'm a slaver: I don't want you ugly, your buyer won't want you ugly..."

That made him feel even more hurt, but the dark elf spoke on: "You *yourself* don't want to be ugly. You should be beautiful." Leaning, she kissed his nose:

"You *are* beautiful. But only if you let it go." She emphasized.

That broke the boy. Shocked, he crumbled in her arms into soft sobs, which she, for a few minutes indulged, and finally, sighed, and wiped his face. Being a slaver of the Reik was just like being the guard of a prison, one didn't have to be a cunt all the time:

"The bandits didn't deserve you. Your family doesn't. You'll get a better one." She smiled wider, wiping his face. "And a mate! A mistress and a warm bed and home! Just know that it only gets better from here..."

That had finally calmed her slave boy.

"Now give me a smile?"

His lips curling, that he did, slowly.

"Good Boy!" She patted his head with a grin.

Now stand on the wooden platform and look nice. We'll see who takes you in." She sighed, patted his cheek and pushed him to stand naked before the crowd. "Think of a warm, kind monster lady and her single daughter, darling! AH!"

She lit up when she saw a motherly looking Lamia, a snake-bodied monster girl looking pensively at the naked, caged merchandise in the market. She was leading her daughter, a smaller, cuter Lamia who gazed at the young boy with a lustful gaze, her snake eyes gleaming.

Her daughter pulled her arm, slithering to the boy with a grin.

"Mom, can we take this one home? Please?"

"Hmm?" The lamia leaned to the boy who clutched the cage bars, smiling at both. "Heh... I think he likes you too, Fara..." Her eyes slid down to the boy's lower body, his flaccid penis suddenly hardening with a slow move, engorging and stiffening. "Slaver..." She waved to Kalros. "How much for this one?"

"Benny is a bargain, Lady Firdaus..." The dark elf smiled. "I see your daughter has a good eye for her boys." She pointed at Benny, smiling. "Some bandit asshat brought a couple of kidnapped boys who were thrown out of Lescatie. I fed, raised and trained them to be obedient. This one is a bit banged up..." She pointed to his bruises. "But washed up nicely. Say, how about two hundred?"

Celedwin watched in dumb mute amazement as they haggled over a human boy's body, exchanging coins and pulling Benny to the Lamia's waiting arms. Firdaus gently kissed the boy on his forehead, and embraced him.

"You come with us now, dear human boy. My daughter wants you as a pet plaything." Her words were soft, gentle, but a bit forceful. "We will take care of you now, understand?"

Benny nodded: just the medicine for Benny's depression of a chaotic past life. Her slaver, Kalros, pulled Benny to bend over, gently pressing a stamp above his ass.

"I'll visit her one day to see how you are doing. Be a good boy, now." She kindly smiled, ruffling his head one last time when he slowly turned, obediently holding hands with his new owner, the regal looking Lamia lady who towered over him almost twice his size, her pale, soft serpentine body subconsciously rubbing on his skin.

"My daughter will love you, sweet morsel...Let's talk of your chores after a warm dinner, don't you think?"

"Mom! He is mine!" The lamia daughter coiled on his other arm, glaring at her parent.

He nodded frantically as the three, eager to be home, disappeared out of Celedwin's sight. A happy end?

Who knew... Some unfortunates in life DID deserve a lucky break.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Looking around, Celedwin also realized that there are games, gambling, contests and even vendors in slave market.

One of the blue-white hats they sold looked so pretty...Celedwin thought. She was underdressed, but still had everything on her bag to trade.

And the games...they were crazy. And fitting to dark elf culture, of course. A hut had an "Escapism Contest", where extremely complicated bondage ropes were tested: winner under a certain time limit earned twice the entrance money, loser forfeiting it and let go under the laughter of the spectators.

An archery range for accuracy contest was constantly busy. Humans, dark elves and other species paid sums to shoot targets under a certain amount of time, earning twice for shooting everything, thrice for not wasting a single arrow.

Another tent housed an even crazier contest.

"Dare to win." The sign read.

Two human or monster girls would answer trivia questions in the nude, and at the sound of the bell, the loser would be whipped. Celedwin was just in time to see a chubby white girl had a whip land on her bum, squeaking and giggling when she failed to answer a geography question, her rival, a Manticore, looked with a mischievious smile on her face topped with lionine ears.

"I flew over the mountain range in the question every week, you couldn't beat me anyway." She spoke at the girl rubbing her bum and scooped her winnings to a fanny pack.

"Oh lord..." Celedwin whispered. She couldn't do that, any mistake would result in being publicly flogged...for their amusement!

However, another series of booths looked intriguing. The blue letters above the wooden booths read:

"Anonymous confessions: Truth and Anonymity Geas Spell Guaranteed. Dare to talk to high class mamono!"

Celedwin blinked. Talk to one, get inside her mind, ask how she thinks...could she?

"2 silver coins."

The sign looked inviting. And it would be interesting. So Celedwin approached a happy looking cat-girl with fluffy tail and perky ears, who looked like she owned the place.

"Hey there."

"Hi! Tourist I presume?" The cat-girl smiled, shaking her hand. "Want to chat anonymously with monster girls over the Reik? I set up strictly separate meetings, the booths scramble voices' gender and origin. Neat magic trick huh? I call it, "chat-dice!" Just 2 silver per chat!"

"I'll think on it."

She politely bid her goodbye, watching what kind of humans were on sale. In a different tent was gambling, where people gambled, won and lost, sometimes their freedom, like the shocked dark elf who was suddenly seized and her garments ripped off. Her breasts popped open to the spectators as she gasped in shock, and was collared on the spot like a pet. She stopped resisting when her own sister pushed her to a cage named "Sales".

"Oh gods." Was all she could muster.

"Next time, bring more coin once you earn your freedom, sister!" The croupier giggled. "Next up! Place your bets! Winner takes my sister home, she is the best fuckdoll in Dunia!"

"MMMMPPPHHH!" Her sister squirmed helplessly, her crotch already wet as hell...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

She passed stalls of living merchandise, laughter, giggles and bargaining until Celedwin found a different, wooden structure set in stone and ashwood.

"Slave Academy, entrance free for humans."