Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused and she sat beside me with her hands in her lap. Her head was resting on my shoulder and she was playing with her engagement ring.

"Simone, I'm fifty and you are thirty-three, when I'm sixty you will be forty-three, and when I'm seventy you will only be fifty-three. Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Sure? I've never been surer of anything in all my life!" She squeezed my hand so hard it hurt. "What made you think like this? Was it Julian? Because nothing happened, and it never will."

"It's not about Julian specifically. It was the way you were so relaxed around someone so much closer to your own age. It brought home to me how much I'm asking you to sacrifice."

She wrapped her arms round me and hugged me. "But I love you, and I want to be with you."

"I'm going to be an old man Simone, and just now I'm feeling every one of my fifty years!"

"You may be an old man, but you're mine. My wonderful, sexy, considerate magnificent, dirty old husband to be." She leant forward and kissed me savagely.

"And I wouldn't swap you for a hundred Julian's. I'm never going to speak to him again!"

"Don't be daft, I told you it's not Julian. Mind you ..." I paused and ran the back of my finger round the curve of her breast just barely touching the nipple I could see poking through her top, "He was enjoying looking at these!"

She blushed a beautiful shade of pink and briefly held my hand to her breast. I pushed myself to my feet and held out my hand. She took it and I pulled her to her feet.

"We need to go back, the others will be wondering where we are."

Simone looked a shade embarrassed. "It was Angie who sent me to look for you, I barely noticed that you had left the table. It shocked me when I realised you weren't there. She said you looked upset about something, possibly about Julian."

"She wanted to come with me, but I wouldn't let her. I looked all over and I couldn't find you. That's when I got really worried, I even tried the toilet!" She smiled at the recollection, "I think I almost gave the poor man who was trying to pee a heart attack."

She looked up at me and there were fresh tears in the corner of her eyes. "When I asked if anyone had seen you, a waiter told me he'd thought he'd seen you leave. I thought you had left me," I hugged her to tell her it was alright.

We walked back through the restaurant. In the dark passage that led to the courtyard she stopped and turned to me. She kissed me as savagely as before. She took my hand and placed it under her top, on her breast.

"He may have looked, but you get to touch them," she whispered. She pressed my hand hard against the firm flesh, her nipple hardened further under my hand. We stayed like that until we heard someone behind us quietly cough.

Our waiter was standing there, "Chef wanted to know if you were ready for your meal?"

"Err... yes please," I stammered, then we both giggled like little children caught with our fingers in the cookie jar.

We both had red faces as we re-joined Pete and Angie. We sat down and Simone held on tight to my hand. Angie looked at me anxiously mouthing 'Are you ok' at me, I nodded in reply. The other tables round us were filling up, but ours was the most secluded. The chair that Julian had used was back at its original table and he was nowhere to be seen.

The food arrived moments later and once again Julian had outdone himself: the flesh of a whole lobster tail, thinly sliced and fanned out with a pickled vegetable salad. The lobster was drizzled with a lemon and truffle based dressing.

We ate in silence, it was obvious that both Angie and Pete wanted to know what had happened, but were too polite to ask. Every few moments Simone would stroke my arm to as though to reassure herself I was still there.

Finally, Angie's curiosity got the better of her. "Are you ok? You were gone quite a while," she asked me.

I smiled at her concern, "No I'm fine. I just had a big crashing dose of reality, and I needed a few minutes to clear my head."

Simone clutched my hand and lent over and softly kissed the side of my face.

Angie said, "Was it something Julian said?"

"It wasn't what he said, it's just that watching him and Simone really brought home to me the gap in our ages!"

"Christ, I know that feeling," said Peter gesturing at Angie, "There's twelve years between us. You remember the issues that caused us strife in the beginning?"

I recalled the visit all those years ago where I had sorted out their problems. That had been the first time I had met Angie, and we had welcomed her into the family.

"You and Ros were always there for us, and now it's our turn to help both of you," she said. She looked round the table, "We're done here." She stood and pulled Simone to her feet.

"We will see you two back on the boat, we girls are going to have a talk first." And with that she led Simone away. Simone looked back at me and smiled as they passed though the exit.

Pete said, "I remember how hard it was to see Angie with other younger men ..." But before he could continue Julian appeared. He looked a bit surprised that the girls had left already. I told him, they had something urgent they needed to sort out as only girls can do.

I continued, "You really out did yourself today, the meal was wonderful."

"Thank you, I'll let the kitchen know," he said; "I do hope you will all be back soon."

"We will," I told him, and he took his leave of us and headed back into the restaurant.

I called the waiter over and asked for the bill. He smiled and handed it to me. The total was 0.00 Euro. I had forgotten that David wouldn't let us pay. I left a generous tip instead, and we left.

Back on the boat Pete and I settled down on deck with a beer each.

He asked, "So, what was that really all about?"

"I was watching how she was with someone so much closer to her own age. The reality of our situation came crashing down on me. I had one of those, 'When I'm this age, she's only going to be that age' moments."

"Shit, I've had those, fucking depressing aren't they!"

"So, what do you think Angie's saying to her?"

Pete replied, "I guess it will probably be word for word the same talk that Ros gave her."

"What did she say?"

"I don't know, neither of them would ever tell me, but I do know she was in a much better place afterwards."

I asked, "You were saying something about Angie earlier?"

"Yes, sorry we were interrupted," he said. "I met Angie six months before we visited you. It was a case of older man meets fiery young red head. We were in love but we both had age issues. I couldn't believe she could stay satisfied with an older man. She couldn't decide if I was her lover or a father figure."

"I know, she told us about it earlier," I said.

"Something Ros said and you did, changed all that!"

"I don't know what Ros said, but in my case she transferred the father figure complex to me. You became the lover."

"I realised that, and for that I can never thank you enough ... Dad! But every now and again I would see her with a younger man and the old fears would raise their ugly head. When she sensed my apprehension, we would see you two and you'd work your miracle again."

He looked at me, "The last eighteen months have been difficult. When we understood that there was no way I could give her a baby and the other options didn't work. I thought I would lose her and you weren't there to sort it out!"

I didn't know what to say.

He finished his beer, and got another from the cooler. "But you came back and pulled off another miracle." He came over to me and hugged me, there were tears in his eyes. "And for that I'm forever in your debt."

"You will never be in my in my debt mate, that's what friends do for friends."

We sat back and sipped our beers in silence. Finally he broke the silence, "So what will you do after we leave?"

"It's Thursday and we don't need to pick up Lisette until Monday. I thought Simone would like to relax at the chateau over the weekend. As much as I love having you here, it has been an intense couple of weeks and a couple of 'us only' days would be very nice."

I settled back down again with my beer and shut my eyes. I must have fallen asleep as the next thing I remember was the warmth of a person lying beside me and a finger gently caressing my face. I opened my eye and saw Simone's face inches from mine.

"Hi, sleepy head," she said and kissed the tip of my nose, "I love the way you look so at peace with the world when you are asleep."

"How late is it?" I asked sleepily.

"It's gone four o'clock, we got back an hour ago and decided not to wake you. It looked like you needed the rest."

She smiled at me, "Do you know you have a cute little snore?"

"I have been told once or twice." She giggled at my response.

"How did your talk with Angie go?"

"Very interesting and enlightening. She told me so much about you and Ros." And that was all she would tell me. The only other thing she said was, "I was sure I loved you before, now I know I do!"

Then she said, "We have some time before I need to start the meal. You are going to take me to our bed and my dirty old man is going to fuck me senseless." She concluded this revelation by kissing me and then standing up and moving away.

When I didn't immediately move, she looked back, "Well, what are you waiting for. I can't do it on my own."

I followed her down below. Pete and Angie were sitting on the stools at the breakfast bar. The laptop was open between them. They both smiled as Simone walked past them, pulling her top off over her head and tossing it on the couch. She was unbuttoning her jeans as she left the main cabin. I was only a couple of seconds behind her. By the time I entered our cabin she was already siting naked on the bed with her legs wide open. I struggled to get my jeans and briefs off over the obstacle of my rampant cock. I almost fell on her while balancing on one leg as I kicked the jeans off. Simone literally ripped my T-shirt off my back. Then fell back dragging me with her and wrapping her legs round my waist pulling me into her. She was so moist I slid in without any resistance. She grunted in satisfaction.

"Don't be gentle with me, I need to feel you. Fuck me. Make love to me. Feel the love I have for you."

She pushed her hips against me urging me to move. I needed no further invitation. I pushed in hard and thrust into her again and again. I was moving like a pile driver, hitting her cervix on each stroke. Her heels were hitting my ass each time as she tried to urge me even deeper.

She was crying out on each thrust. I could feel her cunt fluttering as her orgasm built up. She pushed my head back so she could see my eyes and spoke. One word that was half word, half cry of passion, on each thrust.

"I..... love..... youu..... and..... you..... will..... never..... ever..... run..... away..... from...... me..... again..... Oh Fuuucckk I'm cuummiing."

She arch her back, lifting us both off the bed momentarily as her orgasm crashed into her. Starting from the core of her cunt and radiating out, her whole body shook. Her spasms triggered the start of my orgasm. She continued to cry out as I started to cum pumping out my jism filling her cunt over several more thrusts.

"Holy fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuck, oh god I love you."

Her legs kept me locked into place and she gave no indication she was ever going to let me go. She kept the muscles in the wall of her cunt flexing. My cock stayed hard, if anything it felt like little Andy was getting bigger.

She was still holding my head and she looked deep into my eyes. "Please, if I ever do something that worries or hurts you, fucking tell me. Don't do what you did today. I was so scared I thought I'd lost you. When the waiter said you'd left the restaurant it was like I'd died."

"I'm sorry," I said, "It really wasn't anything you did."

"I know that now, I got the low down from Angie. Just remember don't... do.... it.... again..." Each time she spoke the last words, she squeezed my cock with her cunt muscles.

"Oh shit, that feels good," I gasped.

"Roll onto your back," she demanded.

Somehow we managed it with losing contact. She looked down at me and smiled. Then she leant forward kissing me, her tongue roaming my mouth, caressing my tongue. She started slowly to ride me. When I tried to move, she put her hand on my chest stopping me.

She kissed me again and whispered, "You're not to move, this is my gift to you." She kept bent forward so that her nipples caressed the skin of my chest, as her breasts swayed in sync with her rocking motion. She would rock forward until just the tip of my cock nestled between her kitty lips. Pause, then slide backwards until her clit ground against my pubic bone. She would roll her hips so I flicked across her cervix, and her clit received extra attention. Then she would repeat the cycle.

It felt like every nerve ending in my groin was on fire. We were both moaning quietly. Every time she felt me getting close she would stop moving and kiss me until I relaxed enough for her to start again. She kept me hovering close like this for at least twenty minutes. Several times she shut her eyes and groaned as an orgasm rolled over her, but she never stopped concentrating on me.

There was sweat dripping off both of us. I was begging her to allow me to cum and finally she nodded in agreement. She sat up and pulled my hands to her breasts and I pinched her nipples between my fingers. She rose up and savagely dropped down hard, then rode me hard and fast, crying out on each stroke.

From the depths of my balls came the flood of my orgasm. I cried out as my cum burst into her cunt. My body wracked with shudders as I tried to squeeze out the last drop of cum.

I felt from deep in the depths of my orgasmic release, her own orgasm wrap her body in a last surge of pleasure. She collapsed on top of me and I wrapped my arms protectively around her.

She was caressing my face while she got her breath back. "I am yours, body and soul, she whispered.

I was caressing her back, running my fingers from her neck to the curve of her buttock. "I promise I will always be here for you," I told her. She sighed in relief and contentment, and put her head down on my chest.

**********************

A Night to Remember

All too soon we had to move. We shared the shower, washing each other tenderly. Then, when we were dry and dressed we went looking for the others. We saw them lying naked on the bed, through the open door of their cabin. The evidence of their love was smeared all over Angie's red pussy hair. Angie held her hand out to us, and we went and sat on the bed.

She asked, "Are you ok now?"

"Yes, I love him, and he loves me," Simone replied.

Angie ran a finger down my arm, "Yep, he's a loveable dork."

Pete put his hand on hers and they both held mine. "He's my best friend, my wife's best friend and her lover and he's going to be the father of our child. And for all of those things and for everything he's ever done for us, I can't thank him enough."

I looked at the pair of then naked and happy in each other's arms and the tears came rolling down my face. I was so happy that I had been able to help them again.

Angie sat up and kissed me, and then turned to Simone, "See, that's what I told you, he's always thinking of others, and he then lets his own issues build up until they overwhelm him. You need to be his sanity; keep him on the rails."

"She's found an excellent way to do that," I said. "She tells me one word at a time when she has my full attention." Simone blushed bright red, and Angie burst out into hysterical giggles.

"We know, we heard her telling you! We thought the 'Oh fuck, I'm cuming' was probably the clinching argument."

Simone hid her head in her hands. I was getting distracted by the way Angie's breasts quivered when she laughed.

"You two need to get dressed or I won't be responsible for my actions." I said.

"Oh no you don't, I need you to help me with dinner," Simone told me. "We need to eat early so we can all say good bye to each other properly tonight."

Simone stood and pulled me out of the room, she turned and told them. "The food will be ready in about an hour and a half, have fun until then."

"We will," Pete said and they moved back into each others' arms.

In the galley Simone stopped and hugged me, giving me a big kiss. "I know I keep telling you but I love you."

I returned her kiss and let my hands roam over her body.

"Stop that," she told me. "It's too distracting, I need to get the food ready. Can you go and get the barbecue warmed up, it needs to be nice and hot. Please pour me a glass of wine when you get back."

I fired up the barbecue but we had no decent wine. Damm, I thought I'm going to have to get some from the shops. I was hunting around for my wallet when Simone saw me.

"What are you looking for?"

"My wallet. We've managed to go through all the good wine. I wanted something nice for their last night. I'm just going to pop out and get some quickly."

"Wait a moment," she said, "let me call David, and we should be able to get some from him."

I passed her phone to her, and she called the restaurant and quickly organised the wine.

Ten minutes later there was a voice calling from the jetty and a waiter carried a case of wine to the galley. It was a case of the 76, I raised my eye brows in surprise.

She smiled at me, "It's a present from me to you."

I removed a couple of bottles from the case. I found a decanter in the cupboard, and managed to decant the wine without messing it up. I poured us both a glass.

"Can you set the table up in the wheelhouse." she asked me

"You don't want to eat on deck?" I asked.

"I'd like to, but it looks like it's going to rain later. What do you think of this?" She asked and showed me a delicious looking summer fruit tart. "Julian's pastry chef made it for us. We can have it for desert. He sent us some fresh champagne sorbet to go with it. It's in the freezer."

I carried the meat to the barbecue for her. She had prepared a butterflied leg of lamb that had been marinating in a mix of Arabic spices. I recalled the aromas from my Saudi days.

"Hmm, Moroccan lamb," I said.

She looked surprised, "You know it?"

"It's been one of my favourites for many years."

"And mine!" And she smiled contentedly at me.

I left her to start cooking the meat while I sorted out the table and the rest of the wine.

As I passed the other cabin I was just in time to hear Angie scream of pleasure echo out as she climaxed.

I poked my head in and Pete raised his head from between her legs and grinned at me. "Are we making too much noise?"

"Nope, I can never hear too much of that wonderful sound. I just wanted to remind you that Simone's cooking and you've got half an hour before the food's ready."

Angie crawled off the bed, "In that case we both need to shower." And she slapped Pete on his bare ass to get him moving.

"Use ours," I said, "it's larger."

"Thanks," and two naked bodies padded off to out bathroom.

I picked up our glasses and joined Simone at the barbecue. She took hers and sipped gratefully.

"Was that Angie I just heard?" She asked.

I smiled, "Yes, Pete was going down on her. I sent them off to get ready."

She said, "She seems to be enjoying herself."

"She always does on her visits. I think she loves all the attention she gets." I grinned in recollection. "I've always thought it's because only when she's with people she loves and trusts, can she let her hair down and have fun. Pete always seems to benefit from it."

The heavenly aroma of cooking spiced lamb was spreading out from the barbecue and making my mouth water.