Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuuucckk," I cried out, and shuddered to a halt, leaning on her. She shifted under my weight and I rolled us onto our sides still staying connected. I could feel her velvety-soft vagina give the occasional twitch as the last of her orgasm faded away.

The others curled up around and over us. For the next few minutes we gently caressed and kissed each other as we came down from our highs. We all drifted off into that blissful post coital state.

Finally, I looked at the clock and shook the dozing Pete awake. "I'm sorry mate, but your car is going to be here in less than an hour."

"Shit," and he gathered Angie up and headed into the bathroom. Simone sat up and we heard the shower running. A few minute later they reappeared wrapped in towels and disappeared in the direction of their cabin.

I sat up and said, "I need a shower, are you coming too?"

"Race you," and she shot past me and was straight in the shower. You had to love her when she was in this mood. I followed at a pace more fitting for my age. Hell who am I trying to kid, I was in the shower a split second after her. We had a quick shower, we didn't want to miss their departure. But it didn't stop us having a kiss and a cuddle under the flowing water.

We dressed and joined Angie and Pete. I helped him get their bags up from their cabin. We sat down on the sun deck waiting for the car to arrive. Angie and Simone were sitting on one of the sun loungers with their arms round each other. There were tears in their eyes and they spoke together in quiet voices.

Pete and I shared a last beer. Pete said, "We'll see you in three weeks' time then. You will still come even if she pregnant?"

"Of course we will, we still want to see you. You don't get my sperm without me checking up on you." I paused for a moment to take a sip of my beer. "And of course I've still got to decide on your punishment."

He spluttered as his beer went down the wrong way. "Crap, I'd thought you'd forgotten about that."

I just stood there and smiled at him.

There was the sound of a car horn and it was time for them to go. Pete and I carried the bags and the girls followed holding hands.

We stood there for a moment, I don't think anyone really knew what to say. Angie took a jewellery box from her bag and gave it to Simone.

"It's for you, I didn't want to break up the pair."

Inside was the larger of the two gold inlayed silver butt plugs. There was a space in the box for its companion, the one they had given to Simone earlier.

There wasn't much we could say, other than thank you. We hugged and kissed and they got in the car. We waved goodbye as the car drove away, then we kissed and returned to Rosie.

**********************

To be continued

Please comment and vote, constructive criticism is welcome

I will try to reply to e mails