Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone asked, "Can you watch this while I go and get changed. I will bring the rest of the food out when I come back"

I took over from her and watched as she disappeared. Pete appeared and I offered him a glass of wine.

He sipped and smiled, "Ahh, the good stuff, you realise I'm going to miss this." He sniffed the smoke coming from the barbecue, "Is that what I think it is?"

"If you're thinking on the lines of Moroccan lamb, then you are right."

"Hmm, nice."

Angie appeared and stood behind me. She wrapped her arms around me. It looked like she and Simone had decided they wanted to dress up for us tonight. Angie was wearing an emerald green dress with a high neckline and a plunging back. There was a slit that went all the way up the side. I turned and ran my hand down her back and beneath the dress and fondled a naked buttock.

She shivered gently and whispered as she kissed me, "It's going to be a good night."

She sniffed the air appreciably, "Is it ready yet."

"I think so," I said as I took the meat off the barbecue and onto a plate. "Yep, it's looking good."

She took the meat and placed it on the table. Simone appeared from below carrying the other dishes. She looked stunning in a knee length beige dress. It buttoned up the front, the first was only inches above her belly button, the last just below the V of her legs. As she set the dishes down, I got tantalising glimpses of her breasts and upper thighs. I was sure that she, like Angie, wore no lingerie.

The table in the wheelhouse was a bit like a restaurant booth, with a fixed high back booth style bench on each side. The girls made us scoot in first, then they boxed us in. Sliding in made Simone's dress ride up. My suspicions were confirmed as her kitty could be seen framed in the gap. I let my finger run up the inside of her thigh. She opened her legs enough for me to ease a finger between her wet lips of her cunt. Simone gave a gentle sigh of contentment. Angie gasped as well, it was obvious that Pete was letting his hands roam over her intimate places.

Simone collected her thoughts and served the food. I brought my finger to my mouth to taste her delectable kitty juice. She saw me and shook her head, and told me, "Naughty man, you're supposed to wait for dessert!" The comment raised a smile from all of us. "I promise you can taste later."

The lamb was so tender you could pull pieces off with a fork. Simone had prepared couscous and fresh asparagus to go with it. We washed it down with a couple of bottles of the wine. In the distance, the horizon was lit up with the flashes of lightning as the thunder storm grew closer.

By the end of the meal I was feeling a buzz from the fabulous wine and the prospect of a sexy evening. I think we all were. I had got comfortable propped in the corner of the bench and Simone had tucked her legs under her and curled up beside me. The storm was overhead, and the flash of the lightning and the crash of the thunder made us all jump. Simone shivered in my arms as the rain rattled off the deck.

We were feeding each other tiny spoons of the champagne sorbet. If any fell off, and luckily a lot did, it seemed that miraculously it only fell into her cleavage. I was quite happy to clean up my mess, and tease her breasts as I did so, with my tongue, of course.

The girls glanced at each other, then Angie looked at us, "It's our last night, and I don't want to waste any of it when we could be more physical than we are. Can we go and get comfortable down below?"

Pete and I grinned at each other and high five'd across the table, and then we all moved below to the living room. I poured us all a nightcap as we settled down on the sofa and chairs.

I watched as Angie and Simone attacked Pete. Simone was kissing him while she unbuttoned his shirt. Angie was kneeling at his feet, fumbling with the belt and fly of his trousers. She pulled his firm cock out and ran her tongue round the head before sucking the first few inches into her mouth. Simone was kissing her way down his chest. Pete's hand was under Simone's dress caressing her ass cheek. Angie was trying to see how much she could swallow. There must have been a hidden signal between them as at the same time the girls swapped ends.

Pete caught my eye and mouthed 'Is this ok?' at me. I grinned and told him, "You're our guest, and on this boat the guests 'cum' first." I'd intended the pun.

Simone heard my words and looked up from where she was licking Pete's cock. "Can I have this beautiful cock?" She asked.

"Sure, have fun, but let me see," I told her and she blew me a kiss. She stood up and kissed Angie. She sat in his lap facing me so I could see. She took his steel shaft in her hand, rubbed the head along her slit. She rose up a bit then sank down taking every last inch of him inside her.

Her head bent forward, "Oh fuck, this feels good," she groaned.

Angie unbuttoned Simone's dress and pulled it off her throwing it at me. Simone began to ride Pete, gasping each time he was all the way in. Angie was sucking on her breasts, and her finger was between Simone's legs playing with her engorged clit.

I took my clothes off and sat back to watch this beautiful and extremely erotic tableau evolve. They performed for their own and my pleasure. I was gently stroking my cock that appeared to be trying to break all previous records for size and firmness.

Pete placed his free hand between his wife's legs and she cried out as his fingers found her cunt and entered seeking her G spot.

Simone was moving faster, and Pete was pushing up each time, their thighs slapping as they met. I watched as Simone groaned and threw her head back as her first orgasm of the evening washed over her, her body shuddering as she cried out. A few moments later she pull off him. She kissed Angie before standing and moving over to me. Angie quickly took her place on his still rock hard cock, pulling her own dress off and throwing it into the corner as she sank down hard on him.

"Fuck, yess," Angie cried out, and then she was riding him hard.

Simone stood in front of me as I sat on the chair and dipped her finger into the kitty juice that was running down the inside of her thigh. She held it out to me and I sucked the finger. I could only taste her sweet honey.

"I promised you dessert," she whispered, "and I always honour my promises."

"Thank you, my beautiful sex slave," I whispered back. I leant forward and buried my head between her thighs, running my tongue along her slit. Tasting first hand my own private dessert. She bent down and took my head in her hands and kissed me. A long, slow deep sensual kiss that had my toes curling.

She carried on kissing my face and neck as she shuffled forward kneeling on the chair straddling me. Grasping my cock in her hand she pumped him a couple of times before feeding it between her dripping labia folds. In a mutual motion I pushed up and she dropped down and we met in the middle. I was like a sword sheathed in its custom crafted scabbard. We stayed like that motionless for a long time, me buried deep inside her. The occasional twitch of my cock and her cunt, our only movements.

We both turned to watch as Pete and Angie reach their mutual climaxes. They were very vocal at the moment of the orgasms. Angie collapsed on him, her whole body quivering with the strength of her orgasm. Pete's cum was dripping out of her and pooling on his thighs.

Simone whispered in my ear, "Pete's feels good, but you feel so much better. There isn't a bit of me you aren't touching." She kept twitching the muscles in her cunt, and shivered as I pinched her nipple.

My hands were grasping her ass cheeks and I started lifting her up and down my shaft. It felt like a velvet glove massaging my cock. I gasped out loud as the head flipped across her cervix. Simone took up the motion, she rode me in long slow deliberate strokes, slowing me down if I pushed too eagerly. All this time we never broke eye contact. I don't know what she saw in mine, but in hers I saw the love and trust I hope I was mirroring. I was so hard that if I moved my hips the tip of my cock rubbed up against her A spot by her cervix. Her eyes opened wide and she stopped moving letting me do all the work.

She moaned, "Ohhh fuuuck yessss, fuck yeesssss that's sooooo good."

I kept swinging my cock so it continually rubbed against her A spot. Her hand went between us and her fingers were rubbing across her clit. After a few moments I could feel her whole body shaking with the impending build-up of her A spot orgasm. My cock was throbbing in anticipation of its own release.

Her cries grew louder and louder repeatedly crying out, "Oh fuck...... oh fuck...... oh fuck." Finally her cries becoming an incoherent scream, as she came.

Her body spasmed in the throes of the ultimate orgasm. Every part of her body trembled in ecstasy and unbelievable bliss. Her orgasm seemed to last a long time, with Simone writhing, twisting, and moaning in my arms. Her entire cunt spasmed around my cock, locking me in place, triggering my climax. I felt my surges start in my balls and my jets of jism burst out, bouncing off her cervix, and filling her cunt.

She collapsed against my chest, still shaking. Her lips urgently seeking mine in a desperate kiss. I was breathing heavily, trying to get my breath back.

I whispered, "I love you!" to her over and over.

Simone dipped her fingers into the cocktail of our juices that was pooling in my groin. She licked them before offering them to me for my enjoyment.

"Can I taste please?" came Angie's hesitant voice from beside us.

"Sure," I replied, and slid my fingers between us intending to offer her a taste.

"No, not like that," she said, and pulled Simone off my lap and led her to the sofa. Simone laid back in the sofa. Angie knelt between her thighs licking the cum that had dribbled down the inside of her thighs.

Her tongue licked higher until it reached the source. Then she was rubbing her lips over Simone's engorged folds, inhaling her scent and flicking her tongue round her labia. Simone was quietly moaning in response. Angie's tongue was sinking inside and lapping up the combination of our juices. Simone was writhing and pushing her hips up against Angie's face. Simone's hands went to her breasts, fondling and pinching her nipples. Her eyes closed and she whimpered as a gentle orgasm hit her.

Angie stood and came and sat on my lap and kissed me. Her mouth tasted of the sweet honey of Simone and my musky spice, an unbeatable combination.

She wriggled her ass in my lap causing little Andy to twitch and rise again. She slid off and took me in her mouth and ran her tongue round the mushroom head feeling him grow in her mouth. She lifted her head up and smiled at me.

"You taste so nice," she told me. Then she pulled me to my feet. Holding my hand she moved the three paces to Simone and pulled her to her feet.

"Come on we have unfinished business," she told us. She paused at Pete's side to kiss him, "It's Andy's turn, and we'll be in the bedroom."

He smiled at us and gave Angie a playfully smack on the ass. He picked up his drink and said, "I'll be there in a moment, I'm just going to enjoy this and get my strength back."

"Don't be long," Simone told him as we left.

The girls pulled the covers back and lay down on the bed. Simone drew Angie into her arms and kissed her sapphic lover. Angie responded to the kiss in a way that left them both gasping. They looked so beautiful together, their red and gold hair framing their faces that I had to get a record. I picked up my camera and took a series of evermore erotic images of the pair of them. They could see what I was doing but it didn't stop them. They seemed to relish the attention the camera gave them. Finally, they blew me a kiss and held their arms out to me.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and they drew me into their embrace. Two beautiful women pulled me between them and curled up resting their heads on my chest. Simone took a silk scarf from beside the bed and wrapped it round my head blindfolding me.

Angie whispered into my ear, "Don't peek, just relax," and kissed my ear lobe.

I lay back and decided to enjoy the ride. I felt two mouths roaming over my body, kissing, licking and occasionally a little nibble.

"We are going to play a little game with you," a disguised voice whispered in my ear.

"You have to guess who it is before we move on. Get it wrong and you get a smack and we go back a step."

I felt them both get off the bed, then the bed move slightly as one of them climbed back on. A mouth sucked in the head of my cock and the tongue rolled round the glans. My toes curled at the sensation of an anonymous mouth and nothing else.

No sight and the other senses seem to shift up a gear. Touch, taste, smell, and hearing, all heightened.

This was a no brainer, I'd felt this mouth to often to forget it, "Angie," I gasped.

"Well done," she purred around her mouth full. She spent the next thirty seconds sucking and licking before pulling away and getting up off the bed.

I sensed motion on both sides of the bed and then both of them were standing above me. I could smell an aroused woman poised above my face. I waited with baited breath for one of them to drop down on my face.

Then a tongue licked up from the base of my cock to the mushroom head. 'Shit which one was it, I couldn't tell'.

"Again," I whispered. The tongue swept up the underside again and the mouth briefly swallowed the tip. 'Christ, not a clue'.

I thought for a moment longer, 'Wait a moment I need to use my brains here. I know one of them is poised above my face. I can smell her arousal and feel the bed shifting slightly from her movements.' I drew in a deep breath, the scent of a well fucked woman tickling the back of my nose. 'Aroused woman and........was it me or Pete?'

A drop of moisture fell on my lips, I licked them. 'Eureka, Angie with a hint of Pete. And if that's Angie and I know she's not double jointed then....'

"Simone is the owner of the sensuous tongue and Angie, the delicious cunt that's poised above me."

I heard them giggle and Angie lowered herself down until her labial lips were kissing mine. My tongue ran down the length of her slit and flicked across her puckered button. Sweet spice with a hint of salt that was Pete teased my taste buds. She eased down a tad more, and my tongue pushed into her channel. She moaned as I rolled my tongue around. She moved and her erect clit brushed my lips. I drew it into my mouth. Angie cried out in response, as I teased and sucked it.

A warmth enclosed my cock, not a mouth this time. This was the moist velvety warmth of Simone's vagina. My senses shifted into overdrive. I could feel every curve and fold inside her. For the first time I could feel her G spot with only my cock.

There was subtle change to the taste and aroma of Angie's juices the closer she got to her climax. I'd never noticed that change before. I kept dipping my tongue into her cunt for a taste before returning to enjoy her much engorged clitoris.

I sensed subtle changes in body positions above me, and heard Angie whisper to Simone. "Oh God yes, please suck my nipples harder I love that feeling."

My hands moved of their own volition, I was stroking Simone's thighs. She was barely moving her body. Only the walls of her cunt were rhythmical moving, massaging little Andy. I sensed she was waiting for Angie's orgasm before she abandoned herself to her own.

Angie was gasping louder as the dual effects of our mouths on her body drew her close to her climax. I knew she was close as I could feel the muscles in her thighs quivering as she squeezed the side of my face. I ran my finger round her puckered rose. Moistening it with her juices I pushed it in. The presence of my finger in her ass and the action of our mouths pushed her over the edge.

She came with a long drawn out groan, pushing down hard on my face. Her pussy juices flooding out covering my face, I could barely breathe. It was quite a few seconds before she relaxed enough for me to get a proper breath.

After a few moments she rose off me. She unwound the blindfold so I could see, and curling up beside me, licked and kissed my face clean. Pete was sitting on the side of the bed stroking Angie's back. She took Pete's hand and kissed it and placed it on her breast. She took mine and placed it on top of Pete's. "I love you both so much," she whispered. She bent down and took Pete's cock in her mouth.

Finally Simone started to begin moving in earnest on my throbbing cock. She bent forward and sought my lips for a kiss. Our tongues caressed each other's in a game of hide and seek. I wanted, needed to feel in control of our passion. I rolled over and flipped her on her back, sliding back hard and deep into her welcoming heart.

She looked up at me with raw passion in her eyes. "Please," she whispered, "Don't be gentle, I need to feel you." She locked her heels behind my back urging me to move.

I was thrusting deep and hard. Her groans mingling with my grunts, her finger nails digging into my shoulders as her hands clawed at me. My consciousness contracted down to those points our bodies touched. It was like our skin burned where we touched.

I felt her cunt spasm as she came, her legs tight around me. A long drawn out cry of fulfilment escaped her mouth. I kept thrusting and my balls were slapping against her ass, her orgasm was building up in intensity. She was shaking her head, her eyes unable to focus. Waves of pleasure kept washing over her, drawing me closer to my climax. My balls tightened, and that familiar burning sensation built up in the base of my prick.

A drawn out, "fuuuuuuccckk," escaped from between my gritted teeth and I exploded inside her. My orgasm joined her extended one in an expression of bodily love.

We slowly came down from our high, rolling onto our sides, our bodies still locked together. We felt the covers being drawn over us as Pete and Angie settled down with us between them. Pete behind Simone and Angie, me.

Angie's hand and leg curled over me. Pete did the same to Simone, his hand holding her breast. There were a few kisses and sighs of contentment from us as we all drifted off to sleep.

*************************

Last Games

At some point I was woken by a hand stroking my semi erect cock. I opened my eyes to see Simone's blue eyes staring at me, her hand wrapped round me. Behind her Pete was languidly moving in and out of her cunt. We kissed and she gently shuddered as she enjoyed a mild orgasm. Pete gasped and came a few moments later, and was asleep again seconds later. Simone kissed me again and was asleep herself in mid stroke. I smiled at her innocence. I rolled over and spooned Angie, placing my hand on her breast. She shivered and her ass wriggled slightly as she half woke up. I lifted her leg slightly and buried myself into her welcoming cunt. She moaned in her half-awake state, pushing back against me. I copied Pete's action, gently stroking in and out, my hand on her breast. She whimpered quietly as she came. I soon followed, my fertile cum drizzling out. She clutched my hand to her breast and was soon asleep again.

I woke the next morning as the sunlight shone through the gaps in curtains on the porthole. I must have rolled onto my back at some point, and the two girls had curled up either side of me using my chest as a pillow. Pete was curled up behind Simone, his hand on her breast. The sunlight shone on their faces, highlighting the glow of their hair and Angie's freckles.

I eased myself from their clutches and headed to the bathroom for an urgently needed pee. Angie shuffled forward into the empty space in her sleep, and moved into Simone's arms.