Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I relived the pressure on my bladder and after checking the others were still sleeping contentedly. I decided to take a quick shower and clean my teeth. Standing in the shower with the water drumming down on me was a pleasant way to wake up. I luxuriated in the sensation of the water. I dried myself and wrapped a towel round my waist.

Again I checked on the others and there was a hint of movement, but I didn't think they were awake. Coffee I thought, and headed for the galley, and switched the coffee filter on. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee spread throughout the galley and I poured myself a mug. I stood in the wheelhouse and opened the doors letting the breeze in as I sipped the coffee. I watched and listened as the town slowly woke up as I let the coffee work its magic. Time to wake the others, I thought, so we can enjoy our last morning together.

I collected the coffee pot and extra mugs from the galley and headed back to the cabin. I paused in the doorway as a pleasant sight and sound greeted me. Simone was on her back propped up so she could watch Angie's head between her open thighs. Pete was kneeling behind his wife thrusting into her cunt.

I stood for a while in the doorway enjoying the view and the sounds of passion coming from them. I watched as two of my favourite friends and my lover moved in perfect harmony. Simone saw me standing there and held her hand out to me to join them. I took it and lay down beside her and we kissed and I caressed her breasts. She was gasping as Angie's tongue and fingers worked on her. I sucked at her nipple and she whimpered. Her hand went round my head holding me in place.

Simone shuddered as she came, crying out and her thighs clamping down on Angie's head. She pushed Angie's head away saying, "no more." She clutched at me, curling up in my arms, still shuddering as she came down from her high.

Angie was also close to her orgasm. She was pushing back at Pete, moaning as he thrust harder and faster into her. Pete came first, growling as he spasmed deep inside her. Pumping his jism into her waiting cunt. Angie's orgasm crested moments later. She cried out and collapsed face down on the bed, pulling Pete on top of her.

"That looked like fun," I told Simone.

"Christ yes, I woke up and she was sucking my tits, then licking my kitty. Where were you?"

"Making coffee," I said, pointing at the coffee pot and mugs.

"You're a life saver," and she held out her hand. I poured her a mug and she sipped contentedly. I moved up the bed propping myself against the headboard. Simone curled up between my legs, and leaning back supported herself against me. She clutched her mug to her, sipping away. I wrapped my arms round her and she stroked my forearms.

Pete rolled off Angie and headed in the direction of the bathroom. Angie shuffled up and wrapped her arms round the pair of us.

She looked at me and said, "I think I've reached it."

"Reached what?" Simone wanted to know.

"That point in every visit where I'm all fucked out. No more sex for a few days I think," she told Simone.

I laughed, "You know that Pete has organised a romantic evening for you in Paris tonight."

"God, he hasn't has he?" She groaned. Then smiled, "Well that's tonight, I should be recovered by then," she laughed at the thought.

I called out to Pete, "What time do you need to leave?"

"After lunch," he called back, "There is a TGV at 3 o'clock that will get us into Paris around six. I booked a car at two to take us to the station in Lyon."

He reappeared and put his arms round Angie. He asked, "What are you going to do?"

I looked at Simone and replied, "If Simone's happy with the idea, I thought it would be nice if we spent a couple of days at the chateau. She can show me around."

She smiled back happily at me, "I'd love that." Then she looked very thoughtful.

"The children fly back today. I know we agreed that I shouldn't be there to meet them, but I'd like to see them tomorrow, even if it's only for a few minutes. Will you come with me?"

I quickly looked at Pete and he nodded in understanding. He took Angie's hand saying, "We need a shower and then to get breakfast ready. Let's give these two some privacy." They disappeared off in the direction of their cabin.

"Simone, I agree you need to see your children. What you need is your father and Rachael supporting you when you do." I pulled her tight to me and kissed the back of her neck. "What you don't need is a strange man there as well. The kids don't know me, and we have no idea what Bernard may have told them."

She wriggled round so she faced me. "But I need you there."

"No you don't, you need George and Rachael, and I'd just be in the way and would confuses them."

"But..."

"No buts. It's also a practical thing, my French isn't that good." She still looked unsure so I continued. "Talk to your father and Rachael today, and get them to prepare the kids for your visit. I want to take you, but I'm going to wait at the cafe for you."

She still looked worried so I handed her my iPhone, dialling George's number as I did.

When he answered she said, "Papa, j'ai besoin de vos conseils." I smiled at her and got dressed while she spoke to her father.

I took the coffee things back to the galley and got a fresh pot brewing. I started looking round Rosie wondering how it would work if, no let's be positive, when her children came to stay.

I stuck my head into the small cabin. I'd never been too happy with the layout, it had always been a compromise. I tried to look at it from a child's point of view and immediately knew the answer. I'd have a carpenter strip out the existing bed and build a pair of built in bunk beds for them. With lights, a TV and curtains to block out the world I thought any visiting child would love it. I'd ask George if he could recommend a carpenter and get it done as soon as possible.

Angie and Pete were puttering around in the galley preparing breakfast. I checked the time and realised that it still was only eight-thirty. I poured a glass of orange juice and took it to Simone. She was still talking to her father but she looked a lot happier. She took the glass with a grateful smile and drank half of it down in one go.

She leant over and kissed me then continued her conversation. I sat down and she curled her naked body up against me and I wrapped the bed cover round her. After a few minutes she handed to phone to me

"Daddy wants a word with you," she looked down at herself and the dried evidence her night of passion smearing her body, "And I'm going to get a shower,"

She headed to the bathroom and I spoke to George.

It was a pleasant conversation. Made even more pleasant by the floor show Simone put on as she dressed after her shower. She teased me as she slipped a sexy thong on, then a cute little skirt that showed her long smooth tanned legs off beautifully. She waved a matching bra under my nose, but I shook my head so she put it away. Finally she hid her exquisite breasts under a pink crop top embroidered with the words 'Daddy's Girl'. She stood in the doorway and bent over shaking her ass at me. Leaving me spluttering down the phone at George.

Fortunately, I don't think he was aware how distracted I was. He was really glad that I'd got Simone to call him. Apparently he and Rachael were in Paris and the kid's flight was due to arrive at lunch time. The good news was they had already spent several hours on the phone explaining the situation to Michael and Anna. George felt that they understood the situation. Both of them had expressed a need to see their mother. He thought that Simone seeing them tomorrow was a good idea. I told him I intended to be around but I'd wait at the cafe in town.

George said, "I'm glad she's found you, you're just right for her. I think the children will like you. They are both looking forward to seeing the boat."

I said, "That reminds me, I need a carpenter to build bunk beds for them on Rosie. Do you know anyone who could do the work?"

He laughed, "Andrew, we have two master carpenters at the winery, they will be more than happy to help."

We passed a few more pleasantries and then rang off.

I found Simone in the galley with the others, looking a bit shocked at the full English breakfast on the plate in front of her. I smiled as an identical plate was placed in front of me. I gazed in delight at the fried eggs, bacon, sausage, tomato, fried bread and bake beans heaped on my plate.

I grinned, "Thank you, I haven't had a full English for months."

Simone said, "Please tell me you don't eat this for breakfast all the time?"

Angie laughed at the horror in her voice. "No it's only for special occasions, and this is a very special occasion. Try it, it won't bite."

Simone started to eat and looked pleasantly surprised, "I could grow to like this," she mumbled around a full mouth.

Angie and Pete looked at each other, then she said. "Andy, I... We, we want to say thank you for everything you have done. Without you our marriage would have been in difficulties. You helped us not just now, but so many times in the past. I know you realise now how much we missed you."

"I do now," I said.

Pete said, "We've decided that if it's a boy we want to call him Andrew. If it's a girl we'd like to call her Rosie if you agree? And we want you both to be godparents."

I sat there for a moment speechless, then I stood and held my arms out to them. They came and we hugged, there were tears in all our eyes. I pull my arm around Simone and kissed her.

"So what do you want to do for the rest of the morning?" I asked.

Angie said, "We are going to thank the pair of you by making love to you for the rest of the morning. Then a quick shower, pack and a light lunch in the local cafe."

I grinned as I replied "So just a quiet morning then, and what happened to the 'I'm all fucked out girl' from earlier."

Pete put his arm round her, and said jokingly, "It appears that my slutty wife got her second wind."

She gave him a mock punch, then kissed him. "Slutty I may be, but only with people I love, and at the moment that's not you." With that she came and sat on my lap, wriggling erotically. "Andy do you think you would be interested in a second wife? We could have a joint marriage!"

I looked at Simone, "Oh, I don't know, what do you think? Do we want a wanton sex slave to warm our bed?"

Simone pushed her empty plate away from her and took Pete's hand. "It sounds like a lot of fun, but only if I can keep this one locked up in the other cabin to service me when I'm bored of you."

I looked at her in mock horror, "When you're bored with me! I'll show you bored with me, come here."

She came and stood beside me. I ran my hand up the back of her leg and eased my fingers under her thong. She gasped as my fingers slid inside her and found her pleasure spot. She spread her thighs to make it easier for me. She bent forward and kissed me, then whispered, "Oh fuck, I could never get bored of thissssssssss." She hissed the last word as Angie pushed her top up and kissed her nipple.

Simone's legs started to shake as I continued to play with her G spot. She was using Angie's shoulders to support herself. She was moaning quietly as we continued to kiss. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she groaned as my fingers triggered her orgasm, her cunt contracting round them.

My fingers were covered in her spicy sweet kitty juice. A brief taste was all that I was allowed before Angie took possession and sucked them clean. Then she licked Simone's legs clean as well.

Simone straightened her clothing and pulled Angie to her feet. She said, "I'm sorry guys but I need Angie to help me do some shopping. The sex will have to wait. We will be back in about an hour." They collected their bags and headed off to town.

A silence descended on the boat. I looked at Pete and asked if he needed any help packing.

"Not really, I was hoping we could leave some of the clothes we've bought on board, we don't have much space in the bags."

"That's fine, there's storage space under the bed in your cabin," I told him. "Let me show you."

I left him to his packing. I decided that while I was waiting for the girls to return I would download the photos I'd been taking recently. I set up the laptop and camera on the breakfast counter and after pouring a mug of brain juice I started. There were some absolutely stunning images of both Simone and Angela amongst my efforts. Some though I felt could have been a lot better. I came to the conclusion that the camera was the main issue.

I sighed and looked at my camera, Kirsten had bought it for me two, no three years ago for my birthday. I hate to admit it but it was time to think about getting a new one. And while I'm at it I suppose it wouldn't hurt to think about a new apple laptop and the new version of Photoshop. I opened a cupboard and looked at my old printer, and sighed again. A new photo printer wouldn't go amiss either. At least now I had the spare cash to afford it.

I made a few edits and saved the work, then I burnt a CD backup copy. I sat back and got a couple of beers from the fridge and went looking for Pete.

I found him on the deck relaxing on a lounger. He took the offered beer and we sat in silence sipping from the bottles, waiting for our lovers to return. It was nearer to two hours before we saw them loaded down with bags at the bottom of the gangplank.

As we jumped up to help them, I could hear Pete muttering. "Christ, I hope those aren't ours, there's no room left in the bags."

Angie laughed, as they came and sat down, "Don't be a fuss pot, only this one's for us," and she held up a small bag.

I had to ask, "What's in the other bags then?"

Simone said, "These two bags are presents for the children. The little one is a present for Angie and Pete."

"So I guess the rest are clothes for you."

"Well this one is." She showed me an amazing set of lingerie, one of several in the bag. "But this one is a present for you," and she handed me the last large bag. "I know how much you love to take photographs. The man in the shop said that this is the best one he has."

There were two boxes in the bag. In the first was a Canon EOS 1D body. The second held a matching lens. I looked at her in surprise, was she a mind reader?

She looked at me shyly, "It's so you can photograph my love for you."

"It's just perfect, thank you," I said, "It's going to get a lot of use in that case,"

Pete looked intrigued at the last bag, "So what did you get?"

Angie replied, "It's wasn't me, it's a present from Simone. It's bespoke perfume for me and aftershave for you. She had them make it up for us in this tiny little perfumery."

Simone told Pete, "My family have been going to that shop for years. I ordered yours yesterday. The aftershave is unique, my father's the only other person that it's made for, and I love his smell."

She looked at Angie, "The perfume is a special blend they only made for my mother. You remind me so much of her, that I thought it would be perfect for you."

We all looked humbled as the thoughts behind their gifts were revealed. Angie had tears in her eyes as she hugged Simone. There was a definite dampness to Pete's as well.

Simone came to me demanding a kiss. I told her, "Thank you for your wonderful gifts. You didn't need to get me anything."

"I wanted to, and there's one more." She handed me a small box. "I had them make this for you. I described everything I love about you, and the aftershaves you like. They created this aftershave for you. It's bottled essence of Andrew."

I opened it, and smelled it. It was like all the best bits of my favourite aftershaves all in one.

"They will only make it for you," she whispered in my ear as she hugged me.

"I... I...." I couldn't speak for a few moments.

She took the crystal bottle from me and dabbed a tiny amount on my neck. Angie came over for a smell.

She looked at us, "God that amazing, it's everything I associate with him all in one place."

"Thank you," I finally managed to say. Simone just hugged me tighter.

In the distance I heard the church bells ring out the noon clarion. Angie looked horrified. She started to pick up the bags and usher us below.

She looked at Simone and me as she pushed us towards the bed, "I'm not leaving until at least one of you two makes love to me."

I said, "That sounds a lot like a challenge. How do you think we should respond?" I asked Simone.

She giggled and made a show of tossing an imaginary coin. "It's heads, so you get the head and I get her tail."

Angie laughed at the way we had divided her up. She lay back on the bed, raising her hips to remove her skirt and panties. Simone crawled between her open thighs and kneeling, started licking and sucking her. Angie sat up and I pulled her top off freeing her stupendous breasts for my enjoyment. Angie eased herself back propping her body up on one elbow. I undressed and knelt by her head. She held the base of my firming cock in her hand. Her head bent forward and she ran her tongue around the mushroom head, making cute little slurping sounds. Every few moments she moaned as Simone found a sensitive spot.

Simone was running her tongue from the rosy bud of her anus to the erect nubbin of her clitoris. She slid two fingers into Angie's cunt searching for her G spot. I was fondling Angie's breasts and pinching her nipples. Angie gave a shudder as she had an orgasm

I saw Pete watching us from the doorway, his shorts bulging with evidence of his arousal. I waved him over, pointing at Simone buttocks that were waggling in his direction. He dropped his shorts and moment later he'd pulled her thong to one side and was buried deep inside Simone's cunt. Her head reared up and she groaned in pleasure. Pete started plunging in and out, and she pushed back at him. She started making little squeaking sounds of joy and passion on each stroke.

She lowered her head back down and continued sucking and finger fucking Angie. Angie pulled Simone's head closer as she came again, her thighs briefly tightening round Simone's head.

I was face fucking Angie as she tried to deep throat me, her hand stroking my balls. I caught Simone's eye and we both grinned at each other. I whispered, "I love you," to her and she blew me a kiss. Her face screwed up and she cried out as she came.

Pete spoke to me, "Can we swap? I'd like to cum in my wife's pussy." I nodded in agreement.

We swapped partners. I kissed Angie deeply before Pete rolled her on her back and mounted her, thrusting away. Both of them were moaning and whispering words of endearment, as they clutched at each other.

Simone crawled over to me and sat on my lap. I kissed her face covered in Angie's juice. She sighed in contentment as I caressed her back. She looked at me, "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me," she whispered. "I love you and all your friends make me feel so happy. Tomorrow I get to see the children and that's going to make it perfect."

She turned round and got back on her hands and knees presenting me with her curvy, silky soft butt. She looked over her shoulder at me, "Now, please cum in my kitty."

My ultra-ridged cock was deep inside her moments later. She cried out and her hands tightened on the sheet as I plumbed her depths. I reached round and grasped her breasts and used them to pull her back onto me on my thrusts.

"Oh God, oh god, oh my god," I head her cry out as she came hard around my cock.

Beside me I heard Pete and Angie crying out as they both came. I wasn't far away, I could feel my balls tightening. Simone was still cuming as I completed my final thrusts and ropes of my hot cum flooded her waiting vessel.