Tales of Hedonism: Tracy and Scott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
494 Followers

I nodded yes to Tracy and gave her a little kiss. She seemed to not be mad, but before I could ask I heard Rob call out from the side of the house, "Who's ready for corn-hole?" and the hot tub quickly emptied.

A Delightful Afternoon

They had two complete setups for the sandbag tossing game, and the party crowded around to cheer for the couples who were playing. I managed to get Tracy off to the side.

"So was this what those infamous college parties you used to go to like?"

"Oh hell no," Tracy replied, taking a sip of her drink, "We were all way too self-conscious about everything back then. How our hair looked, what we were wearing, how our stomachs looked, how we walked, what we drank, who we were seen talking to, who our boyfriends were talking to. No one had nearly this much fun at those things."

Tracy was smiling and swaying with the music. Tipsy but not drunk. "I'm glad you're having fun, that Darla is a bit aggressive, huh?"

Tracy looked at me with her big doe eyes and said, "Bet you never thought you'd see a woman squeezing my boobs, huh?"

"No, definitely not."

"Well don't worry, I'm not gonna run off with Darla. She's cute, but I love you. We're just flirting."

"It is kinda sexy. Between your skimpy bathing suit and the flirting... don't know if I'll make it to 2am. Wanna go find a room and a towel?"

Tracy grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the house, "You bet your ass I do."

I'd been completely joking, but there was no way I was going to say no if Tracy was game. I wasn't entirely sure where this new Tracy had come from, but I liked it.

Five minutes later I was locking the door of one of the upstairs guest rooms behind us while Tracy was throwing a towel down on the bed. The room was painted a bright purple and had paintings of Dragons around it. Someone was a Game of Thrones fan, I guessed.

I turned around to see Tracy lying on the towel, her bikini bottoms already off. To my incredible surprise, all of the hair around her pussy was gone. She was completely bald down there.

"You like it?"

I responded by dropping to my knees and diving my face into her smoothly waxed sex, my tongue reaching out to work her clit. She pushed her fingers into my hair and pulled my head closer to her as I began to work. Tracy let out a soft, "God yes, Scott, right there."

A few minutes later I could sense her getting close, and she said "I need your cock in me now."

I stood up, pulled off my bathing suit, pushed her legs back towards her head and entered her steaming wet pussy. The site of my cock going into her hairless slit instantly brought me close to the edge, and I began to pound her hard, making the bed squeak.

"Yes, Scott, fuck me harder!" Tracy cried out. She never talked dirty in bed. I was too far into my own lust to be surprised, and instead just increased my rhythm.

"Yes! Fuck, Scott, you're going to make me, cuuuuuummmm!"

The feeling of her contracting around my dick as she began to orgasm took me right over the edge. We cried out in our climax and then collapsed into a heap of giggles as it subsided.

"Do you think anyone heard?" Was all I could think to say.

As we walked out with the towel a minute later after catching our breath, we got our answer. Lining the hall was a dozen or so party guests, and as we emerged they began a rowdy clap and cheer. I saw Max and Cho were among the crowd. I was in the process of turning bright red when Tracy grabbed my hand and led me into a theatrical bow that made the crowd erupt even louder. We walked through the crowd and back downstairs with a crazy grin.

The corn-hole tournament was still going on when we got back outside, and we found Eric and Shannon off to the side and walked up to them in the midst of conversation.

"I mean it, Eric, if Joe touches my ass again I'm gonna have Rob bounce him. I've told him to knock it off twice already."

"Oh hey guys," Eric said as we approached, "So who was fucking up there? We heard the cheers."

Tracy and I looked at each other and broke out laughing.

"Shut the fuck up," Eric said. "That's 50 bucks I'm gonna owe Rob. I bet him you were way too conservative to invite to the party and would be gone before shots at sunset. He really does have a great knack for knowing who can handle it."

"Tracy, let's get a drink," Shannon said and grabbed my wife's hand to lead her to the bar on the other side of the yard.

Joe and Darla were currently playing against two enormous black women. Joe, I noticed, was not flirting with the six foot 280 pound woman standing next to him on his side. He'd just missed the target badly, and I realized that he was already close to drunk.

"That guy really is an asshole," I remarked to Eric.

"He is. If it wasn't for Darla there would be no way Rob would invite him. The good news is he'll likely be passed out in another hour and we won't have to worry about him the rest of the night."

Tracy and Shannon returned a few minutes later and just after another round of cheers could be heard from inside the house. Shannon seemed less annoyed and then smiled as Eric told her, "If Joe touches your ass again his ass isn't gonna be bounced, it's gonna be on the floor."

"Oh my big strong husband!" Shannon replied with a giggle. "Bounced is fine. I don't want you to get kicked out too. I've got plans for you later mister."

Max and Cho came up to us shortly after that and Cho gave me a peck on the cheek while Max took Tracy's hand and gave it a kiss, "Thank you for the inspiration! We didn't want to be the ones to break the seal again this year." We all laughed and started to talk again, Max with his arm now across Tracy's shoulders while Cho had moved between Eric and Shannon and had her arms around both their waists. I felt just a twinge of jealousy at the sight of Max, young, strong, a full head of short spikey dreadlocks with his arm around Tracy, but he was being completely respectful, and my wife was smiling at the attention.

Darla and Joe had managed to win their game, keeping them occupied with the gay male couple whose turn it now was. Meanwhile, I could smell the wonderful aroma of barbeque on the grill, and looked over to see Vanessa and Rob starting to cook. I realized that I was hungry. I was also warm from the late afternoon summer sun and sick of watching Darla and Joe.

"Who's up to cool off for a bit before dinner?"

Everyone was, and we made our way back into the pool and into a large circular float with a hole in the middle, the ladies having removed their cover-ups. The six of us just barely fit in the float, and our legs were a tangled mess in the central hole. I had my wife on one side of me and Shannon on the other, and I guess I was working too hard not to touch her, as she said, "Don't be so nervous. Eric's not going to punch you if your hand is on my leg."

She grabbed my hand and put it on her thigh, a much more comfortable position. I noticed Max had his hand on Tracy's leg next to me, while Eric had his on Cho's. Each of the guys had his arm around his wife's shoulders on the opposite side, so now I did the same.

It had been a long time since I'd had my hand on a woman's thigh that wasn't Tracy, and if it wasn't for our quickie in the guest bedroom, I guessed that I'd probably have a raging hard on. Even so, I could feel my cock twinging under my shorts at the site of Max's dark fingers on Tracy's milky white thigh. The conversation about Hedo with Max returned to me now. I didn't know about Eric and Shannon, but Max and Cho were full on swingers. What if they wanted to...

My thought was interrupted by Eric, "Earth to Scott, you still there man?"

"Hmmm, yeah, oh what?"

Eric had asked about the Hammerson account, and that led us into a ten minute discussion about the latest set of changes we were going to need to make next week. It was a good distraction, but even then I continued to notice every small shift in hand position that Max made on Tracy's leg, his fingers moving slowly higher and towards the inside of her legs. I saw that Tracy's nipples were straining against her swimsuit, and I realized I wasn't jealous in the least. In fact I was turned on.

My hand then began to move in the same direction up Shannon's skinny leg, but she stopped me with a firm and gentle hand on mine, then moved her hand around my back and under the waistband of my swim trunks, touching the top of my ass.

Across the float, Eric's hand was now completely in Cho's lap, his fingers against the fabric of her bikini bottoms and disappearing between her closed thighs. I noticed her nipples poking at the thin pink fabric that covered them. And yet the conversation continued as if we were all sitting around the table at Applebee's having dinner.

I could have stayed there all day, but the corn-hole game had come to an end, and the pool was quickly filling again even as the call came from Vanessa to "Come and get it! Dinner is on!"

"Perfect cause I'm famished," Max had shouted and flipped back over the float into the water. We all followed and made our way back onto the deck.

The chicken and carne was absolutely delicious and the six of us dove into our plates at a small picnic table just past the pool. We hadn't been sitting down for five minutes when a somewhat tipsy Darla and a quite drunk Joe plopped themselves down at the end of the table next to Max and Cho.

"Cannot believe you missed that last shot, Darla. We had them beat!"

"Yeah, yeah, Joe, tell me again." Then she turned to Max, "Seriously, it's been like thirty minutes and he won't shut up about it."

"That's because I can't believe you missed the shot!"

She rolled her eyes and Joe turned his attention to Cho, "Well, at least I can look forward to taking a shot off this amazing body in a bit."

"Think again, cowboy," Cho shot back, "you're shut out after last year's... misunderstanding."

"What misunderstanding?" He asked with a drunken slur.

Max now spoke up, "The one where we were about to swap in the hot tub at 4am and you went ballistic when Darla crawled naked onto my lap."

Darla's head went into her hands, trying to cover her embarrassment.

"Don't remember," Joe replied and took a bite of chicken. "How about you newbie, you gonna be doing body shots?" He was looking at Tracy.

"Only with the girls, sorry," was her quick as lighting reply, "Not sorry."

The table erupted with laughter and even Joe cracked up. "Guess my reputation proceeds me, just like my huge dick." And the table went into another roar of laughter.

"Seriously though Max, sorry about last year. You can fuck Darla here anytime. Course afterwards I'd fucking pound your face in," Joe said and it was clear that he was absolutely joking, but Max played into it standing up and putting his fists up, "Bring it!"

Joe got up and the two play fought for a minute, with Max getting Joe in a headlock and pretending to knee him while Joe made exaggerated flailing motions. It was the first time I thought he wasn't being a complete douche, and I was starting to wonder if he was really a dick or just pretending to be one for the attention.

The conversation continued as we ate, with Joe continuing to mock himself and the table laughing right along with him. At one point Tracy leaned over and whispered to me, "You're okay if I do body shots with the girls?"

I had a vague idea of what body shots were. They weren't a thing at any of the parties I'd gone to in college. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, then remembered Rob's words of advice about letting the women be in control.

"Whatever you want, love. As long as you're having fun."

***

Shots at Sunset

An hour later the sun was starting to set, and Vanessa came out with a huge tray of little plastic cups and shouted, "Sex on the Beach for everyone!" She brought the tray around to all the clusters of people and nearly everyone took a cup and toasted to kicking off the summer. The shot was sweet and, thankfully, very weak. Two more shooters quickly followed, first a Slow Comfortable Screw against the Wall and then a Fuck Me Rough. The last was definitely a bit stronger, and the three had come so quick together that I was starting to feel a bit more than tipsy for the first time.

For Joe, it proved to be a bit too much, after it, he had run inside and Darla had followed after. Only Darla came back.

"Puked and passed out. Didn't even make it to the best part. Oh well, his loss," she told the group as she came back over.

Vanessa came up with the next tray of drinks, something with a tower of whip cream on the top of each little plastic shot glass. There were only half as many as last time.

"Okay ladies," Vanessa called out. "You know the drill. You tell your partner whether they get a BJ from you or someone else."

"Gentlemen," Rob continued, "Remember to ask politely for a BJ if you're getting one from someone other than your partner."

"And twice as nicely if she is!" The men sung together back in reply.

As Vanessa made the rounds, the ladies made a large circle around the men out in the grass part of the back yard. Once they all had their shots, they started to fit them into their cleavage, held in by their swim suits. Tracy had put hers in, squeezing her breasts together to hold the shot up and said to me, "How bout I give you a blow job?"

"That would be lovely, my dear," I replied with a smile.

I walked up to her looking at the scene around me. From what I could tell, it was about 50/50 original partners to swappers. Eric and Shannon had stayed together, while Max and Cho had found another couple. The gay guys had ended up pairing up with the two big black ladies, while Darla... Darla was left without a partner and looked miserable.

"Ah well, I guess I just have to give myself a blowjob then," Darla remarked, bending her head over and taking the shot out of her own breasts with her mouth, then tossing her head back to down it, then stormed away to the gazebo in the back of the yard. Everyone else took their shot as the ladies cheered us on.

The next 20 minutes or so was a real show as a dozen ladies lined up at the bar in their bikinis. There was still a bit of twilight left in the sky, and the bar was illuminated by a string of white Christmas lights above it. I stood with Tracy in the line to the bar, starting 7 back and with Cho in front of us and Shannon behind us.

The first woman, maybe mid-thirties, with coffee colored skin and thick black hair wearing a flower patterned two piece tube top got up and laid down on the bar with Vanessa's help. She sprinkled a bit of salt between her belly button and her bottoms, put a lime wedge in her mouth and then balanced a half full shot of tequila on her belly before pointing to a blonde woman, also mid-thirties, next to the bar. The blonde gave a "who me" look and then walked up to the bar. She leaned over licked the trail of salt, took the shot and then gave the coffee skin girl a deep kiss to get after the lime. The crowd erupted in cheers.

I noted to myself that I definitely hadn't gone to the right kinds of parties when I was in college.

The line continued with small variations. The third girl up actually pulled aside her bikini top, squeezed the lime onto her nipples, and poured tequila directly into her belly button for a guy, I wasn't sure if it was her husband or not, to drink up.

Just before Cho was up, she turned back to Tracy and asked her, "How do you like it?"

"Any way you like to give it," was my wife's reply, and Cho got a mischievous grin on her face.

Cho got up on the bar, and instead of lying on her back, as everyone else had, she flipped onto her tight little stomach, arching her back so that her ass was raised just a bit. She licked her fingers and sprinkled some salt on them, then rubbed the salt onto her lips, next she asked for the tequila to be poured into the small of her back, and Vanessa obliged, making a neat little pool at the base of her spine just before her ass began. Finally, she reached back and pulled her swimsuit tight into her crack, earning cheers, and then squeezed lime juice onto both cheeks of her tight little ass.

She smiled and looked over at Tracy, and then she pointed to me and gave me a come hither gesture with her finger. I was stunned motionless even as I heard the roar of the crowd.

"Go on stud," I heard Tracy say to me. When I still didn't move, Tracy started to push me forward. My heart was racing, and I realized quickly that I needed to play this for laughs. If Tracy suspected how much I was going to enjoy this...

I smiled at Cho who had puckered her lips to me, turned back to blow my wife a kiss, then went for it, licking the salt off of Cho's lips. I did so quickly, but the electric thrill it sent down my body to my crotch was crazy. I was really going to have to jump in the pool after this.

Next I moved down to the small of her back and sucked in the tequila, making ridiculous slurping noises. Finally I moved up to her ass sucking the lime juice off first one, then the other cheek. Out of nowhere, I gave her ass a firm slap, let out a loud "Tequila!" and ran to cannonball into the pool to the sound of the crowd applauding.

As I got back out I saw Tracy mockingly wagging a finger at me as she got up on the bar. I walked over to where Max and Cho were, wondering what my wife was going to do.

Max gave me a clap on the back as Cho said, "You are too cute. Thanks for the spank! Hope I didn't get you in too much trouble."

I smiled and watched what Tracy was doing, sure that I wasn't in any trouble at all. She had a shot of tequila in her hand and said, "Darla sweetie where are you?"

Through all the wildness I'd seen her display this day, that was vintage, pure Tracy, and I loved her for it. She couldn't see someone sad or excluded without wanting to make them a part of the group. From the back of the yard, I saw Darla walking over, now beaming brightly.

"Mind helping me relive my 2nd night of sorority rush?"

Tracy put the shot glass between her legs and pushed it down so far that the only way Darla was going to be able to get it out was to lap it up with her tongue straight out of the glass. Then, and this was pure, I didn't know this side of my wife until this party, Tracy, she pulled back the red and gold triangle covering one of her breasts, exposing a long hard nipple, and dashed salt on it. She put the salt down and put a lime slice into her mouth.

I was raging hard. My wife had just exposed her tit to half the party, was about to get licked by a beautiful woman, and I was transfixed. Tracy looked over at me eyes questioning if this was all right, and I blew her a kiss in response.

"You two are adorable," Max said from my side.

Darla walked up to the bar, and, not to be outdone, removed her top in a flourish and threw it to the side, revealing those dark, wide nipples on her enhanced more than D breasts. She leaned over and put one hand into Tracy's hair and the other on her ass as she gave Tracy's salted nipple a long lick all around the areola, suckled on it for a good long second, then pulled at the nipple with her teeth, finally releasing it when Tracy let out a shocked grunt from behind the lime.

Darla licked her lips seductively and moved her head down towards the tequila that was nuzzled up against Tracy's pussy. Slowly, and so that everyone could see, Darla began to tongue the shot glass, rolling it around the inside as she drank its contents, her hand having moved from her hair to Tracy's exposed breast, where she gently rolled the nipple between her fingers.

Finally done with the shot glass, she crawled up on top of the bar, straddled Tracy and lowered herself on top of her. Their breasts mashed together as Darla and Tracy's lips came together in a kiss, Darla's hand once again behind Tracy's head to pull them together. After a long ten seconds, their lips parted and Darla pulled the squeezed lime out from her mouth. The party had gone completely silent, transfixed by the performance.

Obobby
Obobby
494 Followers