Tales of Hedonism: Tracy and Scott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers

"Way better than a blowjob anyhow," Darla said with a grin. And then the... Crowd. Went. Wild!

I made my way through party guests who had crowded around the bar after the display and found Tracy having just sat up and rearranged her top. I could hear Rob calling out that body shots were over, but that beer pong had begun and teams should go to the garage to get their seeding. The crowd began to make its way back to the garage, but Tracy and I stayed at the bar as I kissed her deeply. After we found ourselves alone, she broke the kiss and looked at me with wild eyes, a crazy grin on her face.

"My sorority sisters didn't do it like that," she said dreamily as she shook her head. "Now let's go kick everyone's ass at beer pong."

We made our way into the garage hand in hand. A thousand thoughts were going through my head. I had never known that this woman was inside Tracy, and I wondered why she'd hidden her from me all these years. But that was a question for another time. Tonight, I'd decided, wherever she wanted this to go, it could go. She was in charge, and it was glorious.

***

Better than Beer Pong

The next few hours went by in a blur as Tracy and I worked our way into the beer pong finals. This was a game I knew how to play, and play well. In between our matches we found ourselves chatting with Max, Cho, Eric, Shannon and Darla, but the sexual charge from earlier had dissipated after shots.

Eventually, Tracy and I beat the gay guys, Jordan and Freddie, and faced off against the two big, black, women, who we learned were lovers, though both had been married and had kids prior to getting together. Even the massive breasts of Sparkle and Angie being exposed and waved over the final cup wasn't enough to distract me from my focus. I hit the final shot to make Tracy and I champions.

Darla, Cho, Max, Eric and Shannon had all been there to witness our victory and to unsuccessfully temp us into drinking more during our run. But you don't become beer pong champion by drinking more during the game than required, and so the result was that Tracy and I were both a bit more sober at the end of the Tournament than the beginning.

"First they break the seal on the bedrooms, drop the mike on body shots, then win beer pong, what other surprises do you have in store for us?" Shannon asked as we made our way back out to the pool deck.

The crowd had dissipated a bit, though the hot tub still had a good crowd as did the bar, where a joint was being passed around.

"Anyone got any weed?" I asked smoothly.

"Okay, now my mind is officially blown," Eric replied with a laugh, "I wish, but sorry, no."

"Me either," Cho replied, "Too bad though, on a night like this it would be perfect."

"Joe usually brings some. Let me see if I can find it," Darla said and headed inside.

"Raft it?" Tracy suggested. It was still very warm outside.

"Works for me, do you think a seventh will fit?" Max asked.

"I'm sure we can make it work," Tracy replied back and began to take off her cover-up.

We all headed into the pool, which was quite warm, and made our way onto the raft. Cho sat next to me this time, with Max still on the other side of Tracy. Eric's six foot four blonde hair linebacker self was on the other side of Cho, with Shannon between him and Max. I didn't know how we were going to fit Darla in here.

A few minutes later, Darla came out and went to the bar, where she traded what looked to be a sizeable amount of pot in a baggie for two joints and a lighter from the group at the table and came over to the side of the pool.

"So are you guys gonna get out so we can smoke this or what?"

"No sweetie, why don't you light those up and come on in, I've got room on my lap," was my wife's reply.

We paddled the raft to the side, and with a bit of effort, Darla made her way in and onto Tracy's lap. It was a tight squeeze but it worked and the joints began making their way around our small circle.

Thirty minutes later, the laughter from the raft was nearly non-stop.

"No, Eric and I aren't swingers. We're polly," Shannon explained.

"What's the difference," I asked.

Max now erupted in laughter, "Yes, please! Illuminate us on the vast differences between the way you and Eric have sex with other people from the way Cho and I or Rob and Vanessa do."

"When you're poly you have to love the people you sleep around with," came the answer. Not from Eric or Shannon, but from Tracy. The raft went silent for a long beat.

"Yes! Exactly!" Darla replied.

"Well, love may be a strong word. But connected to first? For sure," Shannon replied.

"Oh, you mean like the way your hand is connected to my cock right now," Max said with a laugh and Shannon pulled her hand up in a 'who me' gesture, then leaned over and kissed Max on the mouth deeply for a few seconds.

Eric chimed in, "Cho, we knew you guys, what, almost a year before Shannon and Max started to hook up, right? That's the difference."

"Just sounds like delayed satisfaction to me," Cho replied and I felt her hand shift to my cock. "When I want something I want it now."

Laughter again, surely at my expense as my eyes had suddenly bugged wide open.

The conversation veered off to other topics again for a while and then back to my talent at beer pong.

"Well, the true test of your skills would be floating beer pong," Shannon suggested.

"For stakes," Cho continued.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like with," Max then shouted the next part as if he were the host on a game show. "Floating! Strip! Beer Pong!"

And suddenly Max, Cho and Shannon went heals over head back into the pool. Cho emerged from the water and looked back at the rest of us, "You playing or what?"

Tracy looked at me and said, "You go and have fun, I'm gonna talk with Darla for a bit."

Then Eric looked at his watch, "And I promised Jordan and Freddie I'd hang out for a bit." He then went over the side and got out of the pool. "I'll be back for hot tub after 2."

"Have fun sweetie," Shannon replied.

I turned to Tracy, "You sure hon? I don't want..."

"I'm sure, really, I'll be right here if you try anything funny," she replied with a kiss and then pushed me over the side of the raft. As I waited for Max to get back to the pool with a beer pong raft, cups and a pitcher of beer, I watched Darla and Tracy talking under the moonlight on the raft. They were pretty deep in conversation, but were talking softly on the other side of the pool and I couldn't hear them over the music blaring from the patio.

A thought started working its way through my weed and alcohol infused brain. How had Tracy known about the difference between swinging and polyamory? I'd hadn't even heard the word before tonight. But before I could ponder any further, Max was back and the game began.

Cho and I teamed up on one side against Max and Shannon on the other. In less than five minutes, we were all naked. Cho had been the first to lose her top and then her bottoms, and having that tight little young woman's naked body right next to me was such a distraction that I lost my shorts on the next shot.

I hadn't been naked in front of another person besides Tracy in 10 years, but it felt completely natural on that warm summer night, and I wasn't embarrassed at all. Besides, everything important was still underwater, and even the glowing light of the pool didn't completely reveal my nakedness.

We were able to pull it back together after that, and had Max and Shannon naked right after. Of course the real fun was in all of the accidental touching. Like with dunkball, contact was nearly constant.

As I would go to shoot, Cho would 'steady' me by holding my hips and pressing her pelvis to my ass as her tiny breasts and hard nipples poked into my back. As Shannon shot, Max would lift her from the waist behind to get her out of the water for a clearer shot, her ass rubbing against his dick. To my surprise, though I had gotten rock hard when Cho first removed her top, I settled down quickly, and if anyone saw they didn't say anything.

Eventually another group saw the fun we were having and wanted to take next game, and the four of us made it back onto the raft, still naked. Eric Clapton's 'After Midnight' began to play on the speakers, and sure enough as I checked my watch, it was just past the middle of the night.

I was shocked at my own exhibitionism in the raft, though seeing that Max was just as averagely endowed as me and sitting proud and open made it a bit easier. I noticed that he was completely bare down there and wondered if all the guys did that now. Shannon also was waxed clean, while Cho had a small patch of black trimmed bush just above her slit. Darla took our nudity as a sign to remove her top again, and Tracy followed suit.

***

Letting It All Hang Out

It was getting near one AM, and Max and Shannon had excused themselves to find a room, when Tracy whispered in my ear, "Can I talk to you alone for a minute, Scott?"

I was instantly panicked, thinking I'd taken something too far, "Of course." Tracy excused us for a minute and promised Cho and Darla that we would be right back. I grabbed a towel from a pile on a chair and threw it around me as we walked to a gazebo in the back of the yard, which was empty and dark. Tracy did not cover up her breasts, and they looked amazing in the moonlight.

"Tracy if I took anything too far with Cho, I'm...

"I want to ask you something but before I do I need to come clean. You're fine. I'm hoping you will forgive me."

"Sweetheart?"

"You know I had a bad break up with my ex, Jason."

I was suddenly confused, what could that ancient history have to do with anything? "Yeah, you said he left you for another girl, right?"

"Right, but what I never told you was that he left me for my girlfriend."

"Oh man, that sucks. I can't imagine if Tony..." I started, mentioning my best friend from college.

"No, not my friend who was a girl. My girlfriend."

I still wasn't getting it. Ah the wonder of drugs. "I don't... what do you mean?"

It then came out in a rush. "My lover. I was bi... I am bisexual. Had girlfriends in college and after. And when I started dating Jason and we became exclusive, I told him I still wanted to see women, and he agreed. It was fine at first, but after I told him about the threesomes I'd had in college, he started pushing to be involved, and eventually I let him, and then he dumped me for the girl I'd been seeing after we all hooked up."

She paused to take a breath and then continued, "And then you and I reconnected. I was determined not to make the same mistake. I almost told you so many times when we first started dating again, but I knew almost right away that I wanted to be with you and have a family with you. It's not that I stopped liking girls, it's just that, well, I was determined to be monogamous and we never really talked about people we dated before. And you were kind of, well, conservative about sex, and I didn't want to lose you and ..."

I'd taken Tracy's hand as she was giving her speech, so much of the day suddenly made sense. I looked her in the eyes. "I will never, ever, leave you Tracy. I love you. You're the mother of my children and my best friend. I'm sorry you thought you had to keep this from me. And I'm not mad."

Tracy hugged me tight then. "I love you too, Scott."

Thinking I knew what she was going to ask, I decided to jump in with both feet, "And I know we have a lot to talk about, but if you'd like to take Darla upstairs tonight," I swallowed hard, "you can."

"Because you want to get with Cho?" she said. I realized that she was a little drunk and stoned too.

"Because I trust you. And because I like the you I've seen today. And no, not because I want to get with Cho."

"So you don't want to? Even if I said it was okay? That's what I was going to ask you, if you let me go with Darla then you could..."

Danger! Danger!

"I. Uh. I don't know. I'd never thought about any of this before tonight. But I don't think I should be making decisions about it half drunk and very stoned."

Tracy looked a bit crestfallen. I quickly went on, "But I am sure about you and Darla. I've already had a blast tonight thanks to you. And I loved the way you've made Darla feel included, cause bi or straight or whatever, that's pure you. So if you want to go up, you should. No quid pro quo needed or wanted."

Tracy hugged me tight again and said, "You are amazing Scott. We'll talk about all of this. Figure out what we want. I know you're not like Jason. It's why I married you." She reached down and felt my package, then went down to her knees and pulled down my towel.

"I promise to be back for the hot tub by 2," she said while looking up at me with her big, beautiful eyes, her hand on my cock and her lips inches away from the head. "And if Cho wants you then, and you change your mind, I'll guide your dick into her myself."

Tracy took me between her lips, her tongue sliding across my shaft and I came almost instantly. It had been years since I'd cum in her mouth, and it was all I could do to suppress a scream of ecstasy as I orgasamed. When I stopped, I saw her swallow, and then she stood back up with a towel in her hand.

"Let's get back."

***

Breaking the Rules

"Feel better?" Cho teased as we made our way back onto the float. The party was definitely winding down. We were the only ones left in the pool, though there was still a group of 5 around the bar, including Rob and Shannon. The three ladies there were all topless, but everyone had their bottoms on. The hot tub was empty but still bubbling. Tracy and I simply smiled and we all lay back to look at the stars.

A few minutes later, Tracy whispered to Darla and she nodded.

"All right you two, we're off to find a room."

Tracy and Darla then slipped through the hole in the float and made their way to the side of the pool. My wife was going to have sex with another woman. My mind was still running in circles about everything that had just happened. And I was all alone with Cho on the raft.

As Tracy got out of the water she grabbed Darla's hand and said, "Cho, he has a green light with you for everything but sex until we get back, so don't let him tell you otherwise. I'll see you both in the hot tub soon."

My mouth dropped open, unsure whether Tracy was the most amazing woman in the world, or the cruelest. Darla giggled next to her and they made their way into the house.

"This is going to be way too much fun," I heard Cho say with a smile as she waved goodbye to Darla and Tracy.

"Hmmmm, everything but sex," she said as she crawled around the float to me. "So I could do this." She jumped into my naked lap, my cock slipping between the cheeks of her ass.

"And you could do this," she went on and grabbed my hand to put it on her pussy. My hand naturally began to rub in circles and I heard a soft moan escape from Cho's lips. My heart was racing and my cock already coming back to life from the attention of this beautiful woman.

"Do you know what I find an irresistible turn on?"

"No," I squeaked.

"A man who listens to his woman. Tracy's lucky to have you."

Cho reached down and pulled my stiffening cock in front of her pussy, letting it slide along her moist lips without penetrating. She continued to move her hips to lightly stroke me while I furiously worked her clit. I couldn't believe this was all really happening. She turned her head towards me and kissed me deeply while we kept our rhythm. Her tongue was soft in my mouth and I could feel her breath pulsing between my lips.

A few minutes later she pulled her head back and said, "I know she said no sex, but do you think she would mind if you put it in my ass? That's not really sex is it?"

Speechless.

"And I hate to wait for things."

Her breath was incredibly quick now and I could tell she was resisting crying out. My other hand had gone up to squeeze at her small hard breasts and tiny dark nipples. She reached a hand down to grab my cock as she began to lift up, covering my rock hard dick with her slick wet juices.

She moved her hips a bit forward and then put the tip of my cock against her tiny asshole. I stopped my rubbing of her clit and she took a deep breath before starting to press down, the head of my dick just starting to penetrate her when...

"Hey, hey, Cho. You know the rules!"

She stopped and said, "Oh come on Rob isn't it 2 yet?"

"Find a room if you want..."

"Fine!" She said and got off my lap, the pressure suddenly releasing from around my head. She was pouting on the float next to me. I looked back at Rob and he gave me a smiling nod, then turned back to the bar.

I leaned over to Cho and said, "I think I know a loophole." It seemed that it was only penetration that Rob counted as sex. If the lesbians of '12 could get away with it...

I slid into the pool through the hole in the middle of the float and parted Cho's legs, then put my tongue to her clit. After just a moment, I looked up, "Be quiet or you're going to get us caught by the fun police. And I want to make you cum."

She smiled and nodded and I went back to her pussy, tasting its sweet juice and then working a finger into her tight hole. That I thought would be okay. I added a second finger to the soaking wet pussy that I could be fucking in just a short while. If Tracy suggested it again, I would take her up on it. Max had been right, you never knew unless you tried.

"Fuck, Scott, you're good at that. When Max and Tracy get back, you're going to get the fuck of your life," she whispered to me.

I thought of Max fucking Tracy then, that dark cock of his sliding into my wife, and knew instantly that I wouldn't just be okay with it, but would enjoy it. Enjoy watching my wife be pleasured by another man or another woman. Had Rob known that about me before I did? Is that why I'd gotten an invite to the party?

Cho's thin legs squeezed my head as I brought her to orgasm a few minutes later, her hands buried in my hair and fingers digging at my scalp. Then suddenly she pushed my head away and said, "Somethings wrong."

I was about to ask what when I heard the sound of angry shouting coming from the house.

***

This is where the party ends

I hastily got on my swim trunks from the side of the pool and went inside. No one was left on the back patio. As I got to the door, I heard a loud bang from upstairs and heard, "Open this fucking door RIGHT NOW, bitch. Where the FUCK is my weed!"

It was Joe. I'd totally forgotten about him over the last few hours. And now it sounded like he was busting down a door trying to get to Darla.

And that meant Tracy too.

I bolted upstairs, where Angie of the dynamic lesbian duo had gotten her huge arms around Joe to restrain him.

"Calm down, Joe," Rob said from the top of the stairs. "Or do you want me to call the cops."

It was then that Joe saw me and his direction of struggle was suddenly my way, "What kind of pussy lets his wife go off and fuck another woman on her own?" He shouted.

"The kind who loves his wife," I replied. "Rob, you want me to help you take this trash out?"

Rob looked back at me, "Angie and me can handle it. Party's over everyone, start hitting up Uber, we're clearing out."

Rob stepped right up into Joe's face. "We're going outside and you're leaving or I'm calling the cops for destruction of property and assault. You're choice."

"Fuck that bitch anyhow. I want my weed Darla!" And with that he let himself be escorted out.

I walked up to the door, which had a large hole in it from being kicked. "You okay love?"

Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers