Tales of Hedonism: Tracy and Scott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers

"I'm fine. We're fine."

She opened the door and I saw the two frightened women and gave Tracy a hug.

Rob and Angie stayed outside waiting for Joe to get his ride while the remaining 12 or so guests milled about in the living room downstairs with Vanessa. The party was most assuredly over.

Fifteen minutes later, our Uber arrived and Vanessa gave me a hug and said, "Hope you guys can make it back next year. Sorry about how it ended."

***

The Next Step

In the Uber, Tracy apologized again.

"You didn't even get to have your fun," she insisted sleepily. "I'm going to make it up to you."

"I had a ton of fun today, babe, and maybe it's for the best that it didn't go any further tonight. But if... if swinging with other people is something you want to explore, I'm think I'm open to it."

"Really?"

"Really," I took a deep breath and decided I needed to not keep my own secret from Tracy. "When you were upstairs, I was licking Cho's pussy in the pool after Rob had chided us about trying to," oh this was tough, "do a little anal, and I started fantasizing about Max fucking you in the hot tub."

The Uber driver swerved a bit at that, and I saw his eyes go wide in the rearview mirror. Tracy just gave me a playful slap.

"A little anal?"

"Well, just the tip. Got rules lawyered before it got any further."

"You naughty boy. I never would have guessed you'd be so into this, but watching you all day I was getting more and more hopeful that maybe... maybe you would. Darla and I didn't even make out, you know, we were still talking when Joe started pounding on the door." She drifted off for a second and then, "Maybe we could invite Cho and Max over sometime soon."

"I don't think so, they live in Louisville now, come up once a year just for the party."

"Oh. Wow, that's a long drive for a party."

"Max told me it's the best thing outside of Hedo."

Tracy sat bolt upright in the back seat and looked at me, "That's perfect! I've always wanted to suggest we go. Thought that might be the place to bring all this up. Do you think your mom would take the kids for a week after Christmas?"

"While we spend a week in the tropics exploring our wild side? If she won't, I'd be happy to pay Britney to watch them. She took Sal and Jessica's kids for a week last summer."

Tracy hugged me tight and drifted off, as I thought about how much the simple act of finding a babysitter could change your life for the better.

To be continued...

Tales of Hedonism is a story series following individual couples as they decide to book their first trip to the infamous resort in Jamaica. They can be read alone, but eventually these couples and stories will intertwine with each other in Tales of Hedonism: New Year's Eve 2017.

Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers