Tales of Lustville Pt. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you heard from your guy?" Sarah asked Marta.

Marta nodded. "I'll sign the papers at eleven, and we can start working at noon. Chris already has crews lined up for both of them. I faxed him a simple floor plan for both, but we can adjust as we go."

"I told you we had a plan." She said, looking at Bobby. "We want to form a company, with you and Pia as majority stockholders. That's how it should be, we're taking your idea, and you're going to be doing most of the work, so you should get the lion's share."

She took a sip of her coffee, then held her cup up so the waitress could see. She waited for her to fill all their cups before she continued.

"We all saw what happened yesterday. That wasn't a fluke. That was a good product being marketed right." She said. "I'll admit, we got lucky. Our first customer put the word out on the grapevine, and all we had to do was kiss her ass a little."

"You mean I had to kiss her ass...alot!" Marta giggled, pushing her food around on her plate.

"Oh, Momma Marta! You were having fun with her!" Pia laughed. "You were acting like you were long lost friends, and she loved every minute of it!"

She arched her neck haughtily, looking at Bobby. "Honestly, Robert! Do I have to wait for you every single time I think I might want you for something? There's lots of other young men that would love to have your job, you know. You really should keep that in mind!"

Sarah and Bobby burst out laughing, making people at the tables around them look over. Marta smiled, taking a sip of her coffee.

"I didn't sound that bad, did I?" She asked.

"Pretty close. But it was the right pitch for her. If Bobby or Pia had been waiting on her, I doubt if she would have spent as much, or told anyone else about the shop." Sarah said. "What do you think kids?"

"What I liked was you were telling her what she wanted. And when you told her to wear the blue wraparound for the boyfriend, her eyes lit up, like you were giving her permission." Bobby said. "And when you bent Pia over, and she wasn't wearing any panties. You just walked right over it. You made her want her daughter go out without panties. I couldn't have done that."

"Me either." Pia said. "But what got me, was the way you were both just barking out orders, like you knew exactly what needed to be done to make the sale. How do you do that?"

"You think like a customer. She asked me how I thought that linen blouse would look in green, and I almost gagged, till I thought of it in satin. So I told her that the green only came in forest green satin, and we also had it in royal blue." She looked over at Bobby. "Talk to your supplier, today if you can, and get at least a hundred of each made. That's gonna be hot, and we don't want to miss that boat."

Bobby nodded, reaching in his pocket and taking out his phone. He sent himself a text message, then looked up at them.

"What else? I like what I'm hearing, but we should share." He said, looking at Pia. She nodded, and he went on. "We may be doing most of the work, but we'll need money. Momma Sarah said that you wanted to invest in us. You should get a return on that investment."

"We will." Marta said. "We're going to take a piece of the special services. And I really don't know how long we're going to be able to get away with that. But it'll be long enough for your brand to get established, and that's the important thing."

"I'm also renting both the shops on either side of you. Those are the papers I'm going to sign today. Both those shops will be set up with soundproofed fitting rooms on the walls adjoining your current space, and displays on the other side." She paused, looking at them. "If you have any objections so far, I want to hear them now."

Pia looked at Bobby and nodded. He looked at Marta, then smiled. "Go on, We still like what we're hearing."

"I'm going to be buying that shopping center next week, and filling all those empty shops with luxury boutiques. Nothing that will compete with you. Accessories, knick knacks, stylists, shoes. All the things a bored middle-aged woman with money wants to fill the void in her life. And that means sex. Or at least, the promise of sex."

"That part scares me. What if we get busted? We...you, could lose everything." Pia said.

"There are ways around that. You saw what we did last night. We're going to make some connections with people that can help keep us out of trouble. Then there's rule number one. They don't have a platinum card, they don't get special services. And we never, and I mean, ever, take cash for those services."

"And while we're talking about those services." Sarah said. "We want that on paper. In the event to police do get involved, we're a posh, high end boutique. Our clothes carry a premium price, and since we want to ensure that they fit the customer well, the fittings should carry a premium price too. I guarantee, none of the women we..." She looked over at Bobby. "I'm sorry, you serviced yesterday, will complain. It's the ones that can't afford the service that we have to worry about."

"I can fix that." Pia giggled. "We don't take walk-ins, and the door is locked at all times. Service is by appointment and invitation only." She looked around the table. "I already have a list of who made purchases, how much they spent, and what kind of card they used. We just build a database off of that."

Sarah and Marta looked at each other, then back at Pia. "That's brilliant, sweet Pia!" Sarah laughed. "Besides making it more secure, it gives us the illusion of exclusivity. And to the women we want, that's more important than anything else!"

"It's all well and good to talk about providing a service." Bobby said slowly. "But are we really going to be able to provide it? I think you're right. We need that part of the business to get our label, or labels established."

"I talked to my friend last night." Sarah said. "All four of their boys want in. We're talking about a pair of twelve inchers, and a couple ten inchers. I haven't talked to Brad yet, but he has thirteen plus, and I'm pretty sure he'll want in too."

"They unde..."

Sarah nodded. "Tracy broke it down for them, and they're good to go. They all know that they won't be boinking the prom queen, and it's not a problem."

"What if they don't want a boy?" Pia asked. "Or if they just want some private time with a good friend? We get lots of women that come in, make out in the fitting room...like you two were doing, and just leave." She looked over at Sarah. "And it cost forty dollars to get those jeans cleaned by the way, then I had to mark them down just to get rid of them!"

"That was her?" Bobby asked, trying not to laugh.

"Send her a bill." Marta said, suddenly turning serious. "I think Pia is right, we need to be open to a wider market. We keep it to the top tier, but we cater to a wider range of tastes, and we cut the prices." They all started to object, but she cut them off. "Think about it. I'd pay fifty grand for a Robert, just so I could say I had done it. His price, if and when he decides to be available, stays the same. But why should these women fork out that kind of money for something they can get at the tennis club? Or put up in a luxury apartment for six months for the same money?"

"Where would you put the buy in?" Bobby asked. "Maybe it's ego, but I think I'm worth it. Anyone else we get will too. And the ones that already put out the big bucks are gonna hit the roof."

"I just said that you were worth the asking price." Marta said lightly. "And you'll continue to be worth it, not just because of your generous attributes, but because you will be the rarest of prizes, for the creme de le creme. The more people that can have a thing, the less that thing is worth. You my boy, my wonderful little stud muffin, you are going to be the pinnacle they aspire to. And once they've had you, they'll lord it over their friends like nothing you've ever seen before."

"She's right." Pia said. "Teenage girls are the same way. And they can be vicious little bitches." She grinned over at Bobby, dropping her hand in his lap. "Besides, you're going to have lots of home work to take care of, and we're not going to let you waste yourself when you can be taking care of us."

Bobby got a pained expression on his face, and Pia continued, smiling brightly at him.

"And we're moving out of that shithole, and into Momma Marta's house, where we can have our own rooms, and I don't have to be afraid that someone is going to eat Wilbur! And we're going to do it today!"

"You go girl!" Sarah said to Pia. She looked over at Bobby. "Is she squeezing your balls?"

Bobby nodded rapidly, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Ease up a little sweet Pia, let him answer." Sarah laughed. "And you really shouldn't treat our prize bull like that. You could damage him."

"I've been doing that since before we had hair anywhere. He loves it." She looked over at him. "Stand up, Bobby."

Bobby looked at her, and she just smiled at him. He slid out of the booth, standing at the edge of the table.

"Back up, they can't see." Pia said softly.

Bobby took two steps back, and they could see the thick log of his cock bulging out against his pants leg. There was also a wet spot near his cockhead that got larger as they watched. He looked over at Pia. She nodded, and he sat down again.

"Don't think he's submissive or anything like that." She said. "He's not. He just knows that I'll hurt him if I don't get what I want."

"I have a question." Marta said, looking at Pia. "Is Wilbur housebroken?"

* * * * *

Marta went to meet her broker to get the papers for the shops signed and to make sure the crews would be ready to start at noon. She asked Sarah to take the kids back to their house to get the rest of their things.

There were two police cars sitting in front of the house when they pulled up. They got out and one of the cops came over asking what they wanted. Sarah explained that the kids lived there, but that they had been staying with her for the last few days.

"It's a good thing they were, maam." The officer said, waving toward the house. "Something set the locals off last night. We thought it was a gang thing, but I know Bobby here, so we can rule that out. Maybe they got the address wrong, who knows now."

The front of the house was riddled with bullet holes, and the front door was standing open. All the windows had been shot out as well.

They went inside and walked around. Every room had been torn apart, and the kids picked through the debris, sitting a few things to take with them in a pile by the door. When they were finished, Bobby loaded everything into a box and took it out to the car with Pia.

Sarah went over and spoke to the officers, giving them the name of her lawyer, and asking them to keep him advised if they made any progress on the case.

"I'm really sorry, Pia." Bobby was saying as she got in the car. "We should have moved out of here a long time ago. It was stupid to stay here."

"It's okay, Bobby." Pia told him as she laid her head on his shoulder. "I liked our little house. It was the neighborhood that scared me."

"This isn't a neighborhood, Pia, it's a combat zone." Sarah said as she looked at Bobby in the mirror. "And you're damned lucky she didn't get hurt, or killed down here Bobby. I think we're all lucky that doing stupid shit has worked out for us recently, but we're going to have to start thinking about what we do from now on."

"What do you mean Momma Sarah?" Pia asked, leaning forward between the seats.

"Do you want to know how we ended up in your shop yesterday?" Sarah laughed as she pulled away from the curb. "I pulled into that shopping center to hide my car from the cops. Me and Marta were on the way home from lunch, and I was hot dogging it on the freeway. I do it all the time."

She pulled into a parking lot and turned the car off, turning to look at them.

"Brad and I were doing the same thing the night we met Marta and her friends, Beth and Judy. We didn't have any cops on our ass that time, but I was jilling off at one sixty in my Porsche, and Brad got so turned on we pulled into the Mega-Mart to fuck. Marta was in the van parked next to us."

"You were gonna try to fuck in a Porsche?" Bobby laughed. "Good luck!"

"As luck would have it, we ended up in the back of Beth's van, and I not only fucked my son for the first time that night, I fell in love with Marta." Sarah said, smiling fondly at the memory.

"That's so sweet!" Pia said. "Did you know right away, or when did you know?"

"We both knew the next morning when we woke up in each others arms." Sarah said. "I had been with women before, that's no big deal. I just never expected to fall head over heels for another woman."

"Love sneaks up on you." Bobby said, taking Pia's hand. "I've been in love with Pia all my life. I don't mean loving her, but being in love with her. I think we were born that way."

"I know I was." Pia giggled as she squeezed his hand. "I think it took you a little while, but you always were kinda slow."

"But back to my original point." Sarah said as she started the car and pulled into traffic. "There's going to be alot of things we can trip over coming at us, and we need to think about what we're doing, and be ready for them. Doing stupid shit because we feel like it, or don't feel like doing anything about isn't going to work anymore. That's what I was trying to say."

"I think if we watch out for each other, we should be okay." Pia said. "We've been on our own for almost eight years. Me and Bobby look out for each other, but having a mom again is nice. That's how I think of you already."

"In that case, do you mind if I run by my house?" Sarah asked. "I want to pick up a few things, Marta asked me to stay with her too, if you guys don't mind, at least till we get things up and running. But I'd like you to meet Brad. I think you'll like him."

"He's not big is he?" Bobby asked. "I don't like big guys."

"His dick is big." Sarah giggled. "But the rest of him is average. I think he's around five-nine now. But we'll be there in a few minutes, and you can see for yourselves."

Her little 911 and Beth's van were in the garage, so she left the SUV in the driveway. They went into the house, and Sarah called for Brad.

"Hey Brad! Are you up yet, honey?" She said as she walked across the living room.

"In the kitchen, mom!" He yelled. "We're making breakfast."

"I brou...Oh! I didn't realize..." She said when she saw him.

He was standing naked at the stove, stirring a pan of scrambled eggs. He turned and looked at her when she spoke.

"Shit mom! You need to tell a guy when you bring company home, fer crissake!" He sputtered. "Maybe a phone call?"

Beth waved from the table, making no attempt to hide herself. "Who's the cutie, Sarah? He's hot! So is she. Brad, check her out hon. Isn't she hot?"

"He's got a nice ass." Pia giggled, leaning around Sarah to get a better look.

Bobby was looking at Beth, and put his hands in his pockets, pulling his pants tight as he stepped out from behind Sarah. Beth's eyes got wide as she stared at his crotch.

"Brad honey, I want you to meet your new brother and sister." Sarah said lightly, watching him closely for a reaction. "This is Pia, and this is Bobby. They're going to be part of Marta's and my family."

"My new what?" He said slowly as he turned to face her.

She took Bobby and Pia's hands and pulled them next to her. "I said, this is your new brother Bobby, and your new sister Pia. You're still my beautiful baby boy, but I met them, fell head over heels for them, and I'm...we're going to keep them."

"I don't think you can do that, mom. There's laws and stuff, ya know?"

"We're not going to adopt them, silly!" She laughed. "They're both older than you are! But we want them to be part of the family, and I hope you're okay with that."

"Well, if you think they're okay, it's fine with me. You made a good choice with Marta. She's almost as good a mom as you are."

Pia ran over and threw her arms around him, rubbing her tiny titties into his chest.

"Oooooohhhh, you're just like Momma Sarah described." She stepped back and glance down. "Wow, you're almost as big as Bobby!"

"Almost?" Beth choked, spitting orange juice across the table.

"Down girl." Sarah laughed. "You too Pia. Quit trying to get him hard. We'll get you both test drives later."

"Can I do her too?" Pia asked, looking over at Beth. "She keeps looking at me, and it's getting me hot."

"Sorry, but we don't have time right now." Sarah laughed. "Brad, I need to get a few things together, I'm going to be staying at Marta's for a while. Bobby and Pia run a chain of boutiques, and we're going into business with them. We just thought it would be better If I stayed with her while we get everything set up."

"I'd rather you stayed over there making out with her, but whatever floats your boat, mom." Brad laughed as he came over and held his hand out to Bobby. "You're older than me, huh? Kewl, it might be nice to have a big brother to hang around with."

Sarah smiled and went to her bedroom, leaving the kids to talk.

Bobby grinned, taking his hand. "You don't know how glad I am that you didn't try to hug me, man." He laughed.

"I'll wait till I catch you naked for that." Brad laughed. "Have you guys had breakfast? Ours is burning right now, so if you'll excuse me..." He turned and took the pan off the stove, dumping the eggs in the trash.

"I'm not hungry anyway, baby." Beth said, she looked over at Pia, waving her over to sit next to her. "I sucked him off three times already this morning. He shoots really big loads every time too! I may have to go on a diet if I'm not careful."

"Oh, it's all protein, so there's not that many calories." Pia giggled as she sat next to her. "And Bobby cums buckets too! Wait till he hoses you down a couple times. You won't want to eat all day!"

"You two do it?" Brad asked, getting the orange juice from the fridge, then coming around to sit next to Beth.

"Since we were twelve." Pia said, looking at Bobby proudly. "We took each others cherry. We didn't want anyone else to do it."

"Wow, I wish I still had family." Beth said, looking at all of them. "It's so hot, ya know? Brad doing his mom, you guys together, hell even Marta and Sarah. I wish I had someone to share something like that with."

"You do Beth." Sarah said as she came into the room and dropped two big bags on the table. "You're as much a part of this family as I am, or Marta is. You're responsible for helping get us together. And look what you've done for my Braddy!"

"Mommmmm! Do you have to do that?"

"I'm sorry, baby. Is Bethy the only one allowed to call you Braddy?"

"I think it's cute!" Pia said, leaning around Beth to look at Brad's cock. She looked at Beth and grinned. "You must have worn him out! He's not getting hard, and you're sitting there naked, and I've been flashing every chance I get!"

"It's willpower. He'd be hard as a rock and have you bent over the table already if he didn't know that his mom was in a hurry." Beth laughed. "Believe me, I'm going to be late for work, and walking funny when I get there. He's just waiting for you all to leave."

"Beth!"

"Oooooohhhh, I'm jealous!" Pia giggled. She got up and went to stand next to Brad. She reached down and wrapped her hand around his cock, stroking it lazily. "Will you come over to Momma Marta's later, or maybe tomorrow? I'd really like you to welcome me to the family! You too Bethy, we can be each other's sister if you want!"

"Tomorrow. We'll do dinner and call it a party." Sarah said. "Right now, we still have to go car shopping. I saw that piece of shit you were driving Bobby, and that just ain't gonna cut it. I'm thinking Z3, or maybe a Camaro or Vette for you. Pia, you got any idea what kind of car you might like?"