Tales of Lustville Pt. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god! Can we?" Marta giggled, turning her head to look at her. "I love that game! You're so butch when you do that!"

"Up against the wall! Spread 'em, bitch." Sarah grunted, turning Marta under the showerhead, then pushing her toward the shower wall. She adjusted the sponge glove, pumping soap on it, then stepped up close behind her. "I said spread 'em, you fucking cunt! Now do it." She whispered huskily as she straddled her leg, grinding her own pussy mound against it.

Marta leaned forward, pressing her hands against the wall over her head, working her feet back, and spreading them wide. She trembled as she anticipated Sarah's touch, her mind awhirl as she imagined what she was going to do to her his time.

She moaned as she slid her feet back, spreading them even wider. She moaned again as Sarah slid the soapy sponge glove over her tits, then dragged it slowly down over her tummy, stopping as she reached the close cropped vee of her pubes. She ran the glove up and down over the soft hairs, then slid it down quickly, brushing it over the clean shaved lips of her pussy, withdrawing it just as quickly.

"You want to cum, don't you?" Sarah whispered, leaning in close to her ear. Her hand ran down across Marta's stomach, dipped into the curly hairs of her pubes, then drew back, making her gasp. "You don't want to wait till we get in bed, do you? You want me to make you cum now."

"Oh, you bitch!" Marta panted. "You know what you do to me. Please, just get me off. I need it Sarah. Please?" She begged, her head hanging down, her legs beginning to shake.

"I know, and I like seeing you like this." She whispered huskily in her ear. "You like this better than when I play with your G-spot and make you squirt, or eat you out. That's just a cum. But when we do this, everything is clicking, you're cruisin' on the edge of cumming, and your whole body just sings when I touch you." Her hand dipped down, the rough scrub pad brushing across the fleshy lips of her pussy, making her whimper.

Her other hand was stroking across her nipples, her fingers pinching them lightly. "Here it comes, Marta. Are you ready? I'm going to make you cum now." Sarah whispered.

"Noooooo." Marta whimpered, humping back at her. "Please."

"No what, baby?" Sarah whispered as she moved the glove back up over her stomach, running it over the heaving mounds of her tits again.

"Please...do...don't t...tease me." She said softly.

"Ohhhhhh, I wouldn't do that to you, Marta. I love you." Sarah whispered. "I won't tease you. I promise."

She smiled as she felt her sigh with relief.

"I'm going to torture you."

She let the mitt drop off her hand, and her soapy fingers slipped between the fleshy lips of her pussy, seeking out her clit. She strummed it lightly, then pinched it gently between her fingers as she ground herself against her ass, letting her feel the heat of her own desire against her.

Marta was trembling violently, her legs shaking visibly as Sarah caressed her. She was gasping for air, shaking her head as she whimpered pitifully.

"You're almost ready, Marta. I can feel it, you're almost there." Sarah said as she started rubbing her clit with firmer strokes. "Let it happen, don't fight it, you know you want it. Come on, cum for me" She ground her fingertips against the stiff bud of her clit, moving them in slow circles, pressing harder as she slid them across the tender nubbin.

Marta stiffened as her soapy fingers plunged deeper between her legs and slipped between the swollen lips of her pussy. She grunted, her knees bending as Sarah ground her fingers harder over her clit, mashing the stiff nubbin roughly into her body.

Marta's legs started shaking as she started cumming again, and Sarah held her tightly. Her fingers ground mercilessly over Marta's clit, then slid off, catching it between her fingers. "Do you like this, Marta?" She asked as she pinched her clit between her fingers, tugging on it, almost as if she was jerking on a tiny cock.

Marta grunted, and her head bobbed up and down as she bent her knees more, opening her crotch completely to her fingers.

"NNNgggghhhhngggnnn." Marta grunted, then gasped, tears bursting from her eyes and streaming down her cheeks. "Ohhhhh...I...nugh...Sarah...Nnngggghhhhnnnn!"

She started to collapse, but Sarah held her up, her fingers not stopping their steady movement across her clit. Sarah slowed her pace, replacing her fingertips with the length of her fingers, massaging them up and down, running them slowly over her throbbing clit bud as she let Marta ease down from the peak.

"Can you stay up if I let you go?" Sarah asked softly.

Marta nodded, and Sarah moved her hand around, sliding it up and down the crack of her ass, then pressed a soapy finger against the tight, wrinkled ring of her asshole. Marta grunted, pushing her ass back as Sarah started fucking her finger up her asshole slowly, moving her fingers back over her clit, strumming them up and down over the tender nubbin.

"Are we having fun yet?" Sarah grunted into her ear as she humped her pussy up and down on her leg.

"Oh god, yes!" Marta, moaned. "Whatever you do, don't stop!"

"Oh, I not done with you...not by a long shot!" Sarah laughed evilly. "Cum. I want to feel your asshole cum on my fingers."

She let her finger slide slowly from Marta's ass, and added another one, pressing them both against the tight hole, twisting them back and forth slowly, forcing them up inside her slowly. Marta rose up on her toes, then relaxed, settling back onto her feet. She was gasping for breath, her whole body shaking as she came over and over under Sarah's skilled fingers.

Sarah kept pressing her fingers deeper into Marta's ass, and her fingers worked faster on her clit. She could feel that she was near the breaking point, her legs were shaking, and she kept inching closer to the wall. Sarah helped her, pushing her feet toward the wall as her hands worked her over. She was finally pressed flat against the cool tiles, Sarah's arm trapped between her body and the wall. She pressed against her, holding her up as Marta threw her head back, shaking it from side to side, a long, loud moan coming from her mouth.

Marta slumped against her, and Sarah slipped her hand from between her legs, holding her around the waist as she eased her fingers from her ass. She held her hand over under the spray, rinsing it off, them put both arms around her, and moved her over under the spray.

She soaped up her hands and turned her around, running them gently up and down between the cheeks of her ass, then smeared soap all over both firm, round cheeks. She rinsed her off, then washed her hands again as Marta leaned against her.

"Let me wash you. Breathe, that's right, breathe. Relax. That was a good one, wasn't it." Sarah said as she ran her hand over her tummy, then up under each arm. "I'm going to stand you up, can you stay up, or do I need to hold you?" Her hand dipped between Marta's legs, making her moan softly.

"Nnnuuh."

Sarah drew her hand slowly from between her legs, bring it up across her stomach. She turned them, using her feet to guide her over under the spray. She held her up, rinsing her off, then turning her around, and rinsing her back.

"Come on." She said, pulling her from the shower. She led her out of the bathroom, stopping when Marta stumbled. She turned and held her up, guiding her over to the bed. She sat her on the edge of the bed, smiling down at her.

"Thanks." Marta smiled. "I really needed that. And it was sooooooo good!" She fell back on the bed, throwing her arms out as she started laughing.

"I'm glad you liked it." Sarah said softly as she knelt by the side of the bed. She pushed Marta's legs apart, lifting her knees and spreading them wide apart.

Sarah pulled Marta down in front of her as she knelt down, resting her legs on her own shoulders. She pressed her mouth to the juice slick slit and lashed it all around, darting it up into her leaking cunt hole, then slapping her clit lazily.

Marta moaned, her head moving from side to side, then her eyes flew open and her head came up as Sarah drew her head back and slipped three fingers slowly into her spread cunt slit.

"Oh God! Wh...what are...Ohhhhhh! It's...Oh fuck! That's so good, Sarah!"

Marta moaned pitifully as Sarah plastered her mouth to her sticky cunt mound and started licking and sucking hungrily, lapping up her creamy cunt butter, then spreading her puffy pussylips and sluicing her tongue up and down lazily. She spread the lips of her pussy wider, centering her mouth over the juice dripping hole, locking her lips around it, and driving her tongue inside as she sucked eagerly at the dripping opening.

Marta put her hands on the back of her head as her hips started moving, humping in slow movements up at her face. Sarah pushed her legs higher, opening them wider. She fucked her tongue rapidly in and out, making loud snuffling noises as she panted through her nose. Marta was moaning nonstop, her hands pressing her face harder into her juicing pussy.

Sarah ate her eagerly, moaning happily as the rich, spicy girl cum spilled into her mouth. She kept eating her, and pressed her nose into her clit, scrubbing her face back and forth over the rigid nubbin. Marta jerked, and her pussy spat a small spurt of juice into her mouth. She smiled, pulling back slightly, then puckered her lips and pressed them against Marta's clit. Sarah smiled as she blew a long, loud raspberry right onto her clit, the fluttery vibrations making Marta jerk and heave under her mouth.

"Nnnngggggghhhhnnnnn!" Marta grunted, then writhed on the bed. Sarah slid her legs off her shoulders and stood up, leaning down and resting her hands on either side of her.

"Time to move, sweetie" Sarah sighed as she climbed up on the bed and pulled her up higher onto it. Marta wriggled and squirmed, trying to help, but her body was overwhelmed by what Sarah was doing to her. She prayed that she didn't stop.

"More?" She mumbled as Sarah rolled her over on her tummy.

"Oh, you can bet yer sweet bottom there's more." Sarah panted in her ear as she lifted her hips and pushed two pillows under her. "There ya go!" She said as got up on her knees behind her, pressing her lips to each pale white asscheek in a wet, sucking kiss.

Forcing her legs wider apart, she spread the lips of Marta's pussy and jammed her tongue up inside, darting it in and out, then moving her hands up, cupping the cheeks of her ass, spreading them apart with her fingers.

Marta groaned as Sarah's tongue stabbed at the wrinkled rosette of her asshole, swabbing the nimble labia all around over it. Sarah moaned into her fragrant ass crack, surprised that she liked the musky taste of her asshole. Darting her tongue against the tight ring of muscle, she felt it slip through, making Marta push her ass back against her face harder, bending her knees as she ground her ass in slow circles.

Sarah reached up and took her hands, bringing them back, putting them on her ass.

"Hold 'em open." she grunted, then mashed her face back into her ass crack and started fucking her tongue harder into her asshole.

Marta spread her asscheeks, holding them open as Sarah rimmed her eagerly. She purred as she felt Sarah's fingers wriggling up between her pussylips, then stroking up inside. She closed her eyes and shivered as she started rubbing her G-spot again, making her legs start to feel rubbery.

"Sarah...I...I ca..." She said.

"Shut up. I'm kissing you." Sarah said into her ass, her tongue driving roughly up into her asshole.

Marta shuddered, and a thick stream of pussy juice erupted from her as Sarah ground her fingers onto her tender G-spot. Sarah pulled back, plastering her mouth to her dripping pussy, sucking and licking frantically, her tongue lashing and laving madly as she stabbed it up inside her. Marta screamed, a long, full throated shriek then seemed to go on forever, then collapsed on the pile of pillows.

"Oh no ya don't." Sarah said as she lifted her, pushing her over onto her back.

Sarah lifted her chin, tilting her face over toward her, grinning when she saw that Marta's eyes were glassy, and she was having trouble focusing. She slid up next to her, then threw her leg over her, straddling her face.

"Time to eat Sarah's pussy, baby." She purred spreading her legs and bending her knees as she pulled Marta's face against her pussy.

"Eat me." She said softly. "Make me cum, Marta."

Marta moaned into her sopping wet cunt slit and started eating her hungrily. Her hands came around and cupped the cheeks of Sarah's ass, pulling her tighter to her. Her tongue lashed out, darting up into her, lapping and licking up the creamy girl cum as it poured out of her pussy.

She moved one hand around and stiffened three fingers, easing them into Sarah's dripping pussy alongside her tongue. When she had them firmly seated, she moved her mouth up and locked her lips around her clit. She started pumping her fingers in and out, sucking eagerly on her clit as Sarah ground her pussy down onto her face.

"Oh yeah! That's it. that's what mama likes." Sarah grunted as she humped on top of her. "Fuck me, Marta. Hard! Oh god, he...here it comes...Oh shit! I...Cummmmmmiiinnngggg!" She screamed, her legs shaking madly as she mashed her clit against Marta's mouth. She shuddered and jerked as Marta fucked her fingers in and out of her spasming cunt chute as fast as she could, nipping at her clit with her teeth at the same time.

"Enough!" Sarah shouted, pushing her away, and falling back onto the bed, but getting quickly back up onto her knees. Her head hung down as she panted for breath, then came up, a sly smile creasing her lips.

"Almost done." she said as she moved to the side of the bed and got slowly to her feet. She came over and held out her hand to Marta, helping her up. "There's one more thing I want to do."

She sat on the edge of the bed, patting her lap lightly as she looked up at Marta. When Marta just looked at her, she grabbed her hand and pulled her down across her legs. She rested one hand on her back, and ran the other slowly over the soft, smooth skin of her ass.

"No, Sarah. Please do..." Marta's eyes went wide as Sarah brought her hand down on one cheek. She tried to move, to get up, but Sarah had a leg hooked over hers, and her hand was pressing down on her back as she brought her hand down again and again, alternating cheeks as she spanked her.

She stopped after ten smacks, and rubbed her ass gently, soothing the tender flesh. Marta's asscheeks were bright pink as Sarah caressed them. She looked down at Marta.

"Ready?" She asked

"Please..."

"Well, since you're asking do nicely." Sarah said as she brought her hand down again, harder this time. She waited a few seconds, then brought her hand down on the other cheek. Another pause, then she moved to the other cheek. She continued like that for seven more strokes.

She stopped after ten strokes again, rubbing Marta's bright red bottom gently. After a moment, she moved her leg and lifted her arm away.

"Stand up."

Marta climbed off her lap and stood in front of her, her head down.

"Turn around."

Marta looked at her for a moment, but turned quickly when Sarah lifted an eyebrow.

Sarah put her hands on her waist and slid them slowly down over her hips, then pulled her closer as she leaned forward.

"I love you." She whispered as she pressed her lips to one rosy red cheek. Then, "I love you." As she kissed its twin.

"Get up on the bed." She said, pushing her away.

Marta scrambled up on the bed and stretched out on her back, wincing as her tender bottom touched the cool sheets.

Crawling up over her slowly, Sarah smiled down into Marta lust stunned eyes. "Do you love me?" She asked, running her tongue lightly across her lower lip.

Marta nodded, not taking her eyes from Sarah's.

Sarah kissed her roughly, her lips grinding over Marta's as her tongue snaked between her lips and slithered into her mouth. Marta moaned, her tongue lashing back at it, then pulling back as she started sucking on it gently.

Sarah pulled back, staring into her eyes. "Do you love me?" She asked again.

Marta nodded again, and Sarah kissed her again, her leg sliding up between Marta's, her thigh grinding into her abused pussy mound, making her whimper. Warm liquid dripped down her leg as she drew it back. She raised her head, staring into Marta's eyes again.

"Yes! I love you!" Marta said as Sarah opened her mouth. "Oh god! I love you so much, Sarah!" She said as she pulled her down onto her, hugging her tightly.

"I know baby, I know." Sarah said softly. "I love you too." She looked at Marta as she raised up over her. "So, I guess you're gonna to want to be the robber next time too?"

Marta's eyes glowed, and a small smile crept across her face.

"Yes." She said.

* * * * *

"Hi, you're pretty!" Pia said as she opened the front door, smiling at Judy. "I'm Pia. Are you here for dinner?"

"Yeah, I'm Judy. Beth called and said that Marta wanted me to come over." she said. "She said that Marta had a little cutie living with her, but she didn't say you were hot too!"

"You're so sweet!" Pia said, taking Judy's hand and leading her into the house. "It's nice to meet someone my size for a change. Besides Bobby, everyone else is so much bigger than I am!"

"I know, I'm five three, so it must really be hard on you." Judy said, looking her over.

Pia was wearing a plaid micro skirt that barely covered her ass, and a tight white tanktop that showed off her small round tits. Pia smiled as she stopped at the stairs, turning to look at her.

"Everyone is out on the patio, but it'll be a few minutes before dinner is ready. Do you wanna go see my room?" Pia asked, running her fingers over the back of Judy's hand lightly. "I think I have a skirt and a top that would fit you. I'd really like to get you out of those jeans." She giggled, then added. "Just so you'd be more comfortable, ya know?"

Judy laughed, surprised but pleased by the obvious come on. "I'd love to see your room, and getting out of these jeans would be great. I think I need a shower too, I've been working outside all day."

"Come on." Pia said, going up several stairs, then bending over at the waist to pick up Wilbur, who was meowing at her. Judy smiled when she saw that the smaller girl wasn't wearing panties, and she felt a flutter in her pussy as she stared at the puffy lips of Pia's pussy pooching out under her tight little asscheeks. Pia looked back at her, smiling when she saw Judy staring at her. "Let's find you something to wear so the boys will..."

"Oh...I don't...I really don't like boys all that much." Judy said quietly as she followed Pia up the stairs, her eyes locked on her ass as it moved under her short skirt.

"Really?" Pia asked, stopping at the top of the stairs, turning to face her. "Do you like girls?" The fingers of one hand toyed with the hem of her short skirt as she moved her hips from side to side, looking down at Judy.

Judy nodded, looking up at the top of the vee Pia's legs made. The hem of her skirt just covered her pussy, and Judy licked her lips as Pia raised it slowly.

"Do you really think I'm hot?" Pia asked, pushing her hips forward, lifting the front of her skirt so just a hint of her hairless pussy mound peeked out.

Judy nodded again, moving up another step, her face inches from her barely concealed crotch. She looked up at Pia's face as she lowered her skirt, a questioning look on her face.

"You were staring at my ass the whole way up the stairs." Pia said slowly. "Do you want to see my pussy now, Judy? I think you do."

Judy's mouth was watering so heavily that she had to swallow several times. She nodded again, not trusting herself to speak as she looked up at her.