Tales of Lustville Pt. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want a Hummer! One of those big H2's." She said, letting go of Brad's dick and running around the table to hug Sarah. "Do you mean it, Momma Sarah? Are you gonna get us a car?"

"I wasn't expecting that, but yes, I meant it. As vice president of the company, you get a car." Sarah laughed. "We'll put them in the companies name for tax purposes, that way, we can...never mind, you don't need to know all the details. But you get to drive it."

"Can I call you Momma Sarah, and get a car too?" Beth asked.

"Yes, you can call me Momma Sarah, or just momma, and no, you can't have a car." Sarah laughed as she picked up her bags. "What you can do though, is go help Braddy get rid of that huge fucking hard-on Pia gave him."

She grinned at Brad. "Call me later honey, I have something I need to talk to you about. We have a job you might be interested in. And I promise, you'll really like this one!"

She looked at Bobby and Pia. "Come on you two. Let's go get you some new rides."

* * * * *

Marta was waiting for them when their caravan pulled up in front of the shop. Pia leapt out of her bright yellow Hummer as soon as it came to a stop and ran over to her.

"Look what Momma Sarah bought me, Momma Marta!" She said, taking her hand and pulling her over to the car. "Get in! It's great! I can see over everything!"

"That's great, baby. But how the hell do you get in this thing? Did it come with a ladder?" Marta laughed.

"That's not funny! I can get in just fine!" Pia pouted as she went around to the drivers side. She climbed up into the seat as Marta slid into the passengers seat. "I wanted the base model, but Momma Sarah talked the guy down on this one, and she didn't even fuck him!" She paused, then grinned. "Well, she fucked him, but you know what I mean."

"This beast is loaded. It's got every option they offer, except good gas mileage." Sarah said as she leaned in the door. "We got it for two grand less than the base model she wanted, because its been sitting on the lot for almost a year. I got a discount on Bobby's too, because we bought two, and paid cash."

"What did he get?" Marta laughed

"I wanted him to get something hot, like a Z3 or a Camaro, but he wanted an Escalade. He said it would look better to his suppliers and the people he's going to be dealing with."

"That makes sense. It's a responsible luxury car. It says, I made it, but I still have to live in the real world and carry shit just like everyone else." Marta said. "I think it's a good choice."

She looked at Bobby as he walked over, and got out of the car. She led them to the door and opened it. "The first crew won't be here till one, so we have time to go in and look around. We don't have to stay, the foreman has keys, and knows what to do."

"There's already a door between the shops, so all they have to do is take down a panel on each side and do some finishing work." She told them. "The fitting rooms are going to be here, along this inside wall on both sides. They're going to be soundproofed, but I bet we'll still get some that want to use the store room for that complete slut feeling, so we'll have to keep that pallet of clothes back there."

"So do they think they'll be able to get it all done by Monday?" Sarah asked as she looked around. "We're talking about four fitting rooms on each side, and we still have to furnish them, then put up displays. There's a lot to do in just two days."

"I've been thinking about that." Bobby said as he came out of the back room. "I'm going to close the shop for a week, that way, we can take our time and do it right. And I'd like to send out invitations to the women that were in yesterday, or at least the ones we want to have come back. I think if we sent them a personalized invitation, maybe a phone call, or we could do both, it would make an impression."

"I'm glad you're thinking that way." Marta said. "It was going to be triple time for Sunday, and I'm just not going to pay that. I agree about the invitations too. I don't know about cold calls, they turn me off, and I usually hang up."

"We should send the invitations by overnight mail or messenger." Sarah added. "If we send them snail mail, most of them will get thrown away. We call that first woman, what was her name, Martin? You make that call Marta, you hit it off with her. Bobby, Robert I mean, needs to call his special customers, to thank them for the memory, or some bullshit like that. We can work that out later."

Marta looked over at Pia, noticing that she was staring out the window, looking bored.

"What's the matter Sweet Pia, aren't you interested in getting the shops ready?" She asked her.

"Well there's not a lot we can do right now." Pia said, not turning around. "We have to wait for those guys to do stuff, and then wait for someone else to do something. There's nothing for us to do today!"

"Is there something else you'd rather be doing, baby?" Marta grinned.

Pia spun around, holding her hands in front of her, looking at the floor. "Well..."

"Uh oh, I know that look." Sarah muttered.

"We could...I don't know. Maybe...I'd like to, um..."

"You want to go fuck? Is that what you're trying to say?" Marta laughed. "Let me guess. Braddy?"

"Well duh! I wanna see if my new baby brother would like, maybe want to break in my new car with me. Or maybe Bethy? Unless Bobby wanted her to do him. His I mean!"

"She's got a point." Sarah said as she sauntered sexily over to Marta. She put her hands on her hips and pulled her to her, rubbing her pussy into her leg. "We don't have a new car or anything to break in, but we could, I don't know, maybe go buy a new toy or something? I'll take any excuse I can get to get your ass naked right now!"

"Mmmmmmm, that does sound like a lot more fun than waiting around here all day, doesn't it?" Marta laughed, putting her hands on Sarah's ass, pulling her closer as she ground her leg into her crotch. "A new toy huh? Can I pick it? Or maybe we should get a couple, pick our own, then go home and try them out?"

"That sounds like fun, baby. Pia, I'll call...Pia? Shit! where did she go?" Sarah laughed.

"She took off as soon as you didn't say no." Bobby said as he opened the door. "I think I'm gonna go see if Beth would be interested...you know..."

"Go!" Marta laughed. "But make sure you cum in her! And put a blanket or something down, you don't want to get jizz all over that new car!"

* * * * *

"Oh god! fuck me Braddy!" Beth moaned, her voice carrying though the house. "Oh fuck! I love your big fucking cock, baby! Nobody fucks me as good as you! Oh shit! Promise me you'll never stop wanting to fuck me!"

Pia giggled as she walked in the house. Beth had been right, Brad was fucking her, and from the sound of it, was really giving it to her good.

Wriggling out of her tight jeans, she kicked her shoes off and pulled her shirt off over her head as she followed the noises down the hall. The door to Brad's room was open, and she could hear the bed springs protesting as the young couple fucked. Creeping down the hall, she giggled as she saw Beth sitting on Brad's cock, humping up and down as she moaned happily.

"Oh shit, Brad! you've got the best cock I've ever had in me sweetie!" She moaned as she laid out on him, planting sloppy wet kisses all over his face. Her ass jerked up and down, and his cock made loud slurping sounds as it plowed in and out of her cream filled cunt chute. Beth raised up, grinding her spasming cunt down on him faster. "Oh shit, Braddy! You're making me cum again! Can you feel it? Can you feel my hot little pussy sucking that fat fucking cock, baby?"

Brad just grunted, pulling her down onto his cock harder as he started slamming it up into her, fucking her with long, tip to root lunges. He felt his balls twitch, then contract, and he knew he was going to cum soon.

Pia moved over to the bed, climbing up on it, then sliding up behind them. She straddled Brad's leg, mashing her juicy little pussy down on his hairy thigh as she pressed her tits into Beth's back, reaching around, cupping Beth's in her hands.

"God, you are so fucking hot! Do you know that?" She whispered as she squeezed Beth's firm round tits in her hands. She pinched the stiff nipples, licking at the soft shell of her ear. "I can't wait to fuck you." She panted. "But I need a favor first."

"Oh shit!" Beth squealed. "Where did you come from?"

"Don't let him cum! Please, Bethy?" Pia moaned. "I think Bobby is on his way, we can call him if you want, so he can come fuck you, but I really want to try Braddy's big dick. Please? I'd do it for you! Please Bethy?

Beth jerked as Brad fucked her hard and fast, staring at Pia, then smiling at her. "Sit on his face! He's thinking about fucking you right now anyway. Aren't you, baby?" She giggled as she humped down on him, then stopped moving. Brad kept fucking her frantically, pulling and jerking on her to get her moving again.

"Huh?" Brad grunted, opening his eyes.

Pia scrambled across the bed, throwing her leg over his head. She spread her hairless pussylips with her fingers as she settled her drooling cunt slit over his face. She grinned at Beth as he gasped, then started licking her eagerly, his tongue lashing and laving all around in her cream soak pussy.

"Oh yeah! That's it, Braddy! Eat Pia's juicy pussy baby." She panted, grinding her cunt down onto his face. "I couldn't wait, Braddy! I've got to have your huge fucking cock. Will you fuck me, please? Beth says it's okay! Do you want to fuck me, Braddy?"

Brad grunted and threw her off his face, looking up at Beth as she lifted off him, his cock slurping wetly out of her tight twat.

"Fuck her, baby! God, she is so hot, isn't she?" She panted. She pushed him aside as she dove between Pia's legs, plastering her mouth to her clean shaved little pussy. "Mmmmmmm, mmmmppplllhhhh! So good! Oh fuck, her little cunt tastes so fucking good." She said as she moved out of the way, grabbing Brad's cock and tugging him over between her legs.

"Wait!" Pia giggled, putting her hands over her pussy. "We have to do it in my car! I just got it, and it's bad luck if you don't break it in right!"

Brad laughed, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder as he slid off the bed. He smacked her cute little bottom as he looked over at Beth. "You comin', babe? I bet she can handle both of us. Come on, let's break that car in right!"

Beth scrambled off the bed and ran down the hall behind them. "You bet'cher ass I'm coming! I wouldn't miss this for..."

She stopped when she saw Bobby standing in the living room. "Well, come to think of it..." She said as she went over, dropping to her knees in front of him. "Maybe you should help Pia by yourself, baby. I think Bobby here has something he needs me to help him with. Or at least I hope he does."

Bobby high fived Brad as he went by, then grinned as he looked down, watching Beth open his pants and jerk them down his legs. His huge, stone hard cock sprang up, angling up at the ceiling.

"Fuck me!" Beth gasped, staring at his huge horsecock.

"You read my mind!" Bobby laughed, reaching down and pulling her to her feet as he pulled his pants back up. "Come on, I thought we'd take a ride in my new car." He took her hand, pulling her out the door behind him.

"Hey! I'm butt naked in case you didn't notice!" She squealed.

"Just the way I want you!" Bobby laughed as he opened the back door of the Escalade, pushing her inside. He scrambled in behind her, kicking his pants off over his feet as he pulled the door shut behind him.

* * * * *

"Oh fuck! Eat my pussy, Braddy! Oh shit! Your tongue feels so good!" Pia gasped as she held his head between her legs. "Oh my god! You eat pussy better lots than you mom does! Fuck, you do it better than Marta!"

"TMI, sis...way, and I mean way, too much information." He chuckled as he crawled up over her, pushing her legs wider apart. Wrapping his fist around the root of his cock, he rubbed the fat, jizz dripping knob up and down over her pretty pink pussylips, then fit the swollen head into the tight hole of her cunt, and pushed forward slowly.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me Braddy!" She moaned, wrapping her legs around him, hooking her heels under his ass and pulling him into her. Half his thick cockshaft slid into her creaming cunt channel before she relaxed her grip on his ass, then started humping up at him. "Oh god! That's so good! Your cock is fatter than Bobby's is, and it feels so good in my pussy!"

"Jezzus!" Brad grunted as her hot, wet little cunt squeezed and sucked on his throbbing cock meat. He leaned down and wrapped his arms around her, bracing one leg on the floor, the other on the seat, and started shuttling her up and down over the length of his pulsing prickstalk.

"Oh shit! I like that, Braddy! Fuck me harder, stick that fat fucking cock in my hot little cunt and fuck me hard." Pia panted, throwing her arms around his neck as she writhed and jerked under him. "Oh god, you have to show Bobby this trick!"

Bobby pushed the passenger seat flat and bent Beth over it, standing behind her as he pushed his long fat cock into the gaping gash of her cunt. Beth gasped as ten inches of rock hard prick meat plowed into her pussy, then groaned as it withdrew. She pushed her ass back at him, grunting when Bobby rammed it right back in. His fat cockhead beat a frantic tattoo on her cervix as he started pumping his cock in and out in long fast strokes, his balls smacking into her crotch in every stroke.

"Holy shit!" Beth gasped, looking back over her shoulder at him. "Where did you learn to fuck? Oh my god! You handle that thing like...like...Oh shiiiiitttttt!"

Bobby reached around her and started rubbing her clit as he pounded his cock into her juice dripping cunt channel as fast as he could. Beth wiggled her ass, pushing back at him, then pushed his hand away as she moved her own hand onto her clit, strumming it roughly. She shivered as the first delicious stirrings of cumming crept over her, then burst through her like a tidal wave, taking her breath away.

The mailman pulled up to the curb and pulled the door on the mailbox open. He was about to put the mail inside when he noticed both cars in the driveway rocking and swaying wildly. He watched for a moment, then grinned as he heard a muffled wail. Putting the mail in the box, he beeped his horn, and drove slowly up to the next house.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeee!" Pia screeched, raking her fingernails across Brad's back as she dug her heels into his ass. "I love your big fucking cock, Braddy! Oh shit, fuck me harder! Oh god! I'm cumming already! I do...don't fuc...fucking believe...Oh Brad! Oh god...Nnnnnggggghhhhhhggg!"

She stiffened under him, and her spasming pussy quivered around his piledriving prick meat. The juice slickened inner walls of her cunt chute rippled and fluttered over his cockshaft, and Brad jerked, driving his cock deep into her wetly sucking pussy as he felt his balls explode.

His cum load rocketed up the length of his cockshaft, erupting from his piss slit in volcanic volleys of molten jizz. Pia screamed as the steaming spunk spewed from his winking piss hole, spraying out in thick, heavy wads again and again. Pia clung to him as his cock kept firing jet after jet of jizz into her cumming cunt hole, moaning and writhing as she fucked back at him frantically.

Brad collapsed on top of her, but Pia kept humping and jerking under him, digging her heels into his ass, urging him to keep fucking her. "Don't stop! Oh fuck, wha...why...Brad! Why di...did...no! You have to keep fucking me! Move Braddy! Please? I want it! Fuck meeeee!"

Bobby held onto Beth's hips as he pounded his cock into her creaming cunt hole as hard as he could. Beth wailed almost nonstop, her pussy clasping and clenching around his cock as he slammed it balls deep into her cunt as hard as he could. She was cumming in a mind numbing series of orgasms that seemed to go on and on and on. It felt like one was just beginning to ebb as the next surged through her, and she lay limply over the seat, her ass arched up at his plunging prickshaft.

She gasped as he drove his cock into her cumming cunt hole, holding it buried in her as he started shooting off, spewing hot spunk into her spasming pussy. Beth ground her ass back at him, her eyes rolling up in her head as he flooded his abused cunt hole with his creamy cum. Whimpering and crying from the sensations beating at her, she kept fucking back at him mindlessly.

Bobby fell across her back, gasping in great gulps of air as he finally stopped his furious fucking, letting his cock just fill her pulsing pussy, jerking as he felt it milking and massaging his stone hard cock.

"This is the police! Come out of the car with your hands up!" Marta yelled as she banged her hands on the roof of both cars, then stepped back as the doors flew open and all four naked kids scrambled out, trying to cover themselves.

"That was mean!" Sarah laughed as she came up behind her. "I wish I had thought of it!"

She looked in the back of the Escalade, shaking her head when she saw the back of the seat and carpet covered with thick strings of jism. She stuck her head in the Hummer, pulling it right back out, waving her hand in front of her face.

"Okay, in the house, all of you!" She barked. "Get some clothes on, then get your asses back out here and clean these fucking cars out. Jezzus! I can't fucking believe this!" She stopped Marta as she headed over, taking her arm and leading her into the house.

"Pia, did you have to squirt on the fucking seat? Or were you just that wet? You soaked that fucking seat, baby! It's a cloth seat for god's sake! What were you thinking?" She went on berating them as they scrambled into their clothes and got cleaning supplies from the kitchen.

She turned to Marta as they ran out the door. "Too much? I was going for irate, but I think I crossed the border into insane a couple times."

"Sounded good to me. They made that big a mess, huh? Good." Marta laughed, putting her arms around her and pulling her close. She ground her crotch against Sarah's as she gave her a smoldering look. "So you wanna go make out? I wanna try out those new toys! That one strap-on has 'Marta's gonna fuck Sarah into next week', written all over it!"

"That must be some mighty fine print, girlfriend!" Sarah purred as she kissed her. "But let's go over to your house. All my other toys are over there, and it's gonna take them at least an hour to clean up those cars. If we stay here, I won't be able to keep my mind on what I'm doing...and I want to give you my complete attention."

"So do I! Let's get out of here." Marta said, taking her hand as they went out the door.

"Dinner is at six at my place." She said as they went by the kids. "We're grilling steaks, so try to be on time. And Beth, would you call Judy and ask her to come too? We can throw some work her way. Hopefully, she won't tell her mom she's making some extra money."

* * * * *

"This is my favorite time." Marta purred as Sarah ran the sponge glove slowly over her stomach. She leaned back into her, wriggling her shoulders, giggling as her stiff nipples scraped across her back. "I like it best when it's just you and me. How did we pick up so much baggage so fast?"

"I like this too, just being alone with you." Sarah said as she brought the soft glove up, running it along the underside of Marta's breast, then brushing the rough scrub pad gently over her nipples. "And they're not baggage, they're fun. Tell me you haven't been having a good time."

"Ooooohhhh! That feels nice. Do that again, baby." Marta panted. "Oh, I've been having a great time, I just want it to be with you is all."

"I know what you really want right now. You want to play cops and robbers, don't you?" Sarah whispered as she pinched one stiff nipple between her fingers.