Tales of Lustville Pt. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good!" Pia laughed, turning and running down the hall. "You can see it in the shower. Come on!"

Judy laughed, pulling off her T-shirt as she ran down the hall after her.

Pia already had the shower running as Judy ran into the bathroom. "Hurry up!" She giggled as she opened the button on Judy's jeans, jerking the zipper down. She pushed her tight jeans down over her hips, laughing when she saw the little landing strip bush over Judy's pussy mound. "I really like that little bush! It's so cute!"

"I just did it last night." Judy said as she kicked off her shoes and wiggled her jeans down, kicking her legs, trying to get them off. "I had let it go for a few weeks. I still shaved around my pussy, but wanted to see what a bigger bush looked like."

"You didn't like it, huh?" Pia asked her, squeezing her small round tits in her hands. "I like your titties! I really like small boobies like ours, they're alot more fun to play with!"

"I like yours too." Judy laughed as she kicked her jeans off and put her arms around her. "Let's get in the shower, I stink something awful!"

"I like it. You have a soft earthy scent." Pia said as she stepped back, pulling her tanktop over her head, then shimmying her skirt down over her hips. She pulled Judy toward the shower, but Judy stopped her, moving them toward the mirror instead.

"Wow." Judy breathed as she stared at their reflection. "I thought I was the only girl that looked like she just started puberty. Beth said that you were twenty something, but shaved like that, you could pass for alot younger, easy!"

"Well, you look like a little teeny bopper yourself." Pia giggled. "And looking younger than I am helps me attract the kind of men I like. Women too, but I like the daddies. It gets me hot knowing that they're fantasizing about fucking their daughters when they fuck me."

"Oh shit!" Judy groaned. "Let's get cleaned up. I don't think I can wait much longer to eat that pretty little pussy!"

Pia leaned against the counter and spread her legs, smiling at her. "You don't have to wait if you don't want to, Judy." Pia said softly.

"Hop up on the counter." Judy told her as she dropped to her knees in front of her. "It'll be easier to eat you that way." She grinned.

Pia turned the trash can over and stepped up onto it, then shimmied up onto the counter. leaning back on her elbows, she brought her feet up, spreading her legs wide, her ass perched on the edge.

"Oh my god!" Judy purred. "That is such a pretty little pussy!" Spreading the puffy pink lips with her thumbs, she moved her face closer, inhaling the delightful scent of the other girls cunt slit. Her mouth watered as she pressed her lips gently to the hairless mound of Pia's pussy, her tongue slipping out and brushing lightly up the cream coated cleft.

"Oooooohhh! That feels good, Judy!" Pia moaned, her hand coming down to rest on the back of her head. "Stick your tongue in me, Judy. Lick it for me!"

"Pia? Are you up here, baby?" They heard Marta call from the hallway. Soft footsteps got closer, then went by the door. A few moments later, the door opened and Marta stepped in, grinning when she saw what was going on.

"I thought I heard the doorbell." She laughed as she leaned against the wall. She smiled down at Judy. "I see you've met Pia, our resident nymphette. She didn't waste any time, did she?"

Judy blushed, backing away from Pia and getting to her feet. "I'm sorry Marta. She wanted to show me her room, and I asked if I could take a shower, and the next thi..."

"It's okay, sweetie!" Marta laughed, stepping over and hugging her. "I think you'd be more comfortable in a bed, but if you want to do it in here, knock yourself out." She moved over to the door and looked back at them. "Dinner will be ready in about ten minutes, so if you're going to fool around, you better hurry."

"Oh shit, then I need to get cleaned up!" Judy gasped, moving over to the shower. She looked back at Pia and grinned. "Can we save this, kinda like dessert?"

"That'll be fun!" Pia laughed. "You go ahead and get in the shower, and I'll go get you some clothes. My room is across the hall, two doors down, just come over when you're done."

(-)

Well, that's all for now. Come back and check out Chapter Five. Let's see what kind of mischief our fun loving resident can get into next!

Oh, and if this chapter seems a tad unfinished, that's because it is...I let it sit for a few months, and could never seem to get back into working on it. Sorry!