Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack7
jack7
745 Followers

"Awfully nice of you men to say," I added. "If she's anything, Jill is inspiring!" There was a chuckle from Kane, and even Jill gave me a look that said "Really?". But I meant it, and Harvey had taken me dead serious. He didn't blink twice at my words.

"We just did a little housecleaning. Picking up around front is all," he added.

"Well, it shows, and it's flattering to think I'm the reason for it!" Jill said, crossing her arms. I nodded in agreement.

"'Course," Harvey continued, "woulda been nice to have you back sooner."

"Aw, guys, you-," Jill stopped mid sentence and inhaled loud enough to get my attention. I looked up and saw her her eyes were closed. Harvey had reach up behind her and run his fingers up the inside of her shorts. Without opening her eyes she slowly uncrossed her arms and placed a hand on both Harvey's shoulder and mine. This made my cock jump.

"Woulda been nice," Harvey repeated to her. I saw his arm move again and Jill tightened her grip.

"We um,..." I stammered, looking down behind Jill. Most of Harvey's hand was up inside her shorts. "We tried, Harvey, to get back here as soon as we could. Jill?" I said, looking up at her. Her eyes half opened, and she swayed to one side as she looked down at me.

"Um, we got...we tried," she winced and moaned, hypnotically twitching and swaying on Harvey's fingers. "You believe that, Kane?" Harvey asked.

"Not for a minute," Kane replied solemnly. Jill stared back at him through hazy eyes.

"Oh, Kaaane," she breathed, closing her eyes again and letting out a whimper.

"He's been waiting here, too," Harvey said, his hand moving slowly.

"Ooo," she whispered softly as one of her legs curled up behind her. That Harvey was doing this to her at will was a tremendous turn on. "Louissss," she breathed.

"Hold still for him, Jill." Jill whimpered in response and exhaled sharply. She repositioned her hands on our shoulders.

Harvey looked at me. His arm moved quickly and Jill stiffened. I was starting to lose it. Jill was trying to hold herself up against us as if she were in the midst of some sort of series of electric shocks.

"You ought not a made us wait so long, young lady." Harvey's voice never raised above a low grumble as he slowly removed his hand and ran it up and over Jill's backside. "I do love this ass," he said, gazing up at her. "And you are...oh, so beautiful. Ain'tcha?" He looked her up and down. Jill breathed heavily down at Harvey, like she was expecting him to jump her at any moment. "And...my, my, what a body you got, little miss," he added as he once again ran his hand up the back of her thigh. "You been keeping in shape for us, have you?"

"Yesss," she answered softly.

"Cause you wanna look good for us, is that it?"

"Yes, I...I do...."

"You certainly are looking fit," he said, eyeing her legs. "Gonna make it easier for you to hold your position while I have my way with this cute little ass."

"Mmmph!" Jill moaned louder.

We were all mesmerized by the sight of Jill trying to keep her composure as Harvey worked his fingers.

"God I like watching you seduce my wife... It's so fuckin' hot I can't get enough of it," I groaned. Jill whimpered and slowly turned to face me.

"Louisss," she said softly, struggling to maintain her composure. "I'm getting wet." With that Jill swooned forward, and were it not for the table being there she would have fallen on her face.

"He's...oh, God he's making your pussy wet?" I asked, shifting in my seat and pulling at my cock through my shorts. She nodded slowly and closed her eyes again. "Ohhh, Christ. Oh, Jill. I...I think Harvey and Kane need to fuck. They need you now."

"They do?" she said in a daze, her eyes opening and closing.

"Oh, God that's right!" I said, getting delirious. My state of lust was just too much to bear. I struggled and found the strength to stand. I took Jill by the arm and we took a step back. She looked as if she'd been drugged, stepping out of a hole in the ground as she squirmed off of Harvey's hand.

"Louisss!" Jill breathed. "Honey?" I ignored her and addressed the men.

"Look, I'm sorry, everyone, but I really want to see Jill taken and I can't wait anymore," I said panting and looked at her.

"Oh, my, God! Louisss," Jill breathed, looking down at the floor. She was unable to move.

"Yeah..." Harvey said to her through clenched teeth as stood up and unbuckled his overalls. "I been waiting' to do just that."

I began to undress Jill and she whimpered as I moved her with ease. She just let me hold her arms up to get her shirt off and she kept them up, staring at me as I dropped it on the floor next to her and undid her bra. She went woozy as I undid her shorts and yanked them down around her ankles, placing a hand on my shoulder as she stepped out of them. We kept eye contact as I stood and turned her around to face the men.

"Very nice," Harvey said with half a grin.

Standing there in a daze, Jill went to remove her panties but I stopped her.

"Huh?" she asked, looking drunk. I whispered in her ear. Jill looked at Harvey and swooned in my grip.

"Harvey?" I said, and pushed her toward him.

"Oh my goodness," Jill exhaled.

Harvey smiled as he took Jill by the waist and pulled her to him. He leaned forward and began kissing her neck and shoulders and pulling on her nipple. Jill held on to his forearms and her head lolled to either side.

"Mmm!" she moaned.

"Yesss!" I said, boiling with lust. "Oh God take her!" Harvey bent over and kissed at her nipples and Jill held the back of his head in one hand. She yelped as he ripped her panties off in one motion. He stood up and looked at Jill as she swayed in his grip.

"Hold her," he said, pushing her back to me.

"No wait," Jill said to me, out of breath. "I can...I can do this," she said, turning to look back at Harvey. "I can do this," she whispered to herself as she adjusted her footing. She placed her hands on my shoulders and took a step back and bent forward, arching her back. She pushed her ass out for Harvey, then turned to look back at him as she gave it a wiggle.

"Fuck," I said under my breath. "That's it." She looked back at me.

"Am I doing it right?" she asked, breathing heavy at me. "I wanna do it right for you," she added in a whisper.

"God, yes, honey. Just...just keep it out for him." She nodded quickly, then adjusted her stance and wiggled for Harvey again.

He nudged up against her and I brushed the hair from her eyes. 'You okay?' I mouthed. Jill was so overtaken with lust she could barely nod. 'Good. You look so good,' I mouthed back.

"Gonna fuck this pussy," Harvey said to Kane as he dug his fingers into Jill's thrust out ass, giving it a good smack.

"Yesss!" I said over her shoulder.

"Louis!" she breathed. "Hold me?" I nodded.

"You ready, girl?" Harvey said. Jill stared at me. After a long moment she pulled me in for a kiss.

Harvey pressed into her and she winced, then just as quickly opened her eyes wide on me. Jill went to speak and Harvey thrust more of his cock into her.

"Mmmuhh!" she grunted low. Harvey pulled out and pumped in again and she clawed at my shoulders.

"Oh! Oh, God easy, Harv- Oh!!"

Harvey slowly pulled out, adjusted his angle, then thrust himself back in.

"She's tight," he grunted to me.

"Yesss," I stammered as I rubbed my crotch.

"Oh, Gawd!!" Jill said, turning to look at Harvey, trying to talk as he eased out of her.

"H'aaaahhhhh!" Harvey shouted down at her. "H'aahhfuck that's tight!"

"H'ohh fuck," I moaned in Jill's ear. "I like seein' big mountain man standing behind my naked wife and gripping her by the waist... Tellin' me how tight her pussy is. Makes me so fuckin' hot!" She grabbed the back of my head and kissed me wildly. Harvey slowly pumped deep into Jill and her whole body stiffened.

"Mmmbuhh!!!" she moaned, breaking our kiss without opening her eyes. Harvey smacked her ass and then again. "Oh, God Harvey!" she panted at him.

It was so hot hearing Jill say Harvey's name while in such a state. He was fucking her and she shouted his name as a result. I stared intently.

"You cocks are hard for my wife's bodyyyy!!" I said. "Oh, God, and we...we came back... So...you can fuck her hot little body...". Harvey gripped both of Jill's shoulders and pumped away at her.

"Mmm, ahhh, ahhh!!!" she cried in pace with his rapid thrusts. He stopped, returning his grip on her hips and pulling her back on him. He thrust at her a few more times, then suddenly pulled out and held Jill up by the waist like an out of breath rag doll.

"Take her," he said, shoving her into Kane's arms.

"Oh!" she groaned as she bumped up against him. "Kane!" she exhaled.

Kane still wasn't speaking, and he was no longer smiling. Jill took the hint and quickly undid his belt buckle and trousers as she had before. Once she was done she looked up at him. She opened her mouth to speak but Kane spun her around and pushed her up against me. She moved in to kiss me but Kane yanked her back to him by the waist. Being so much taller, he stepped one foot to the side of Jill and bent at both knees to work his cock up into her, immediately setting a rapid paced fucking. I loved that Harvey and Kane would take Jill standing up. It really added to the mood and embodied what I liked best about what she and I were doing. And it allowed me to take in more of the spectacle that was these men fucking my wife senseless.

"Yeah," I said to Kane over her shoulder. He grinned at me from under that giant mustache as he sawed in and out of Jill.

"Kane!" Jill moaned, trying to look up at him behind her. "H'oh, God Kane I'm sorry I,...Oh! Oh! Oh!..Mmm!! I'm...I'm sorry I took so long! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Harvey and I stood stroking our cocks and as we watched. Kane never answered Jill, but kept up a forceful pumping. At one point he let go of one of her hips and reached around and covered her mouth. He stood with his long legs bowed out so he could get under her for better thrusting, and just pumped into Jill. Her muffled moans filled the room, and her brow was furrowed as she looked at me, helpless.

"Yesss! Kane! Oh, that's so hot!" I stammered. Jill's eyes closed and she stood in his grip, exhaling through her nose and grunting with each thrust of his cock. When she tried to look at him, he quickly let her go and pulled out, releasing his hand from her over her mouth.

"Mmm'bahh! Kane!" she whimpered as he pushed her back at Harvey and wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Oh!" she said again as Harvey pulled Jill against him so as to face each other, his thick cock pressed against her stomach. He took her by the chin and turned her head.

"Hold still," he said as he reached around and undid her pony tail. She shook her hair out and returned her gaze on him.

"That was hot," I said, breathing heavily. Jill looked at me like she was terrified and nodded. She looked back at Harvey and started to turn her ass to him, but he grabbed her arm to keep her facing him.

"Do what I tell ya!" he scolded.

"Jill!" I said aloud. She looked at me. I gave her a stern nod toward Harvey.

"I'm sorry!" she moaned. "Harvey?" she said, looking up at him.

He just grabbed her by the waist again and forcefully repositioned her flat up against him. Jill was nearly hyperventilating as her little body was manhandled. Satisfied, Harvey grabbed her hand and placed it on his cock as she panted up at him.

"Put it in," he ordered. She sniffled once and swallowed. She glanced at me as she adjusted her hold on his cock. Looking down between them, Jill got on her tiptoes and pushed her pelvis up toward Harvey so as to place the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy, then slowly slid her hips forward and back on it as she looked up at him.

"Oh fuck that's hot," I said. "Working your pussy on it." Jill looked at me with a worried expression, and then back up at Harvey.

"That's it," he grunted. Jill held her gaze at Harvey as she slowly worked her hips against the head of his cock. Her mouthed opened as she stared at him and I could hear the slick sounds of his cock against her slick labia. Her pussy was wet on Harvey's cock and the thought had me drunk with lust. Harvey grinned at Jill and pushed his hips forward.

"H'aaah!" she moaned as the head entered her. "H'oh God it's big, it's big! Ow! Ow!" she breathed quickly. Harvey held Jill tight by the waist as she maneuvered to get the rest of him inside her, her mouth hanging open as she concentrated.

"Yeah, Jill," I said, transfixed. "Get on that cock, girl." She grabbed Harvey's arms and they both looked down at where they were joined. Once Jill worked herself all the way onto Harvey, they looked in each other's eyes as they slowly ground against each other, faster and faster, eventually establishing a rhythm. Harvey grunting, Jill breathing faster and faster. It was so sexy to see them standing face to face as they fucked. She held onto his big arms as he pumped her, and he just grunted from behind his beard, sweat dripping down his forehead and off his nose and falling between them. The two of them seemed to work in unison to pick up the pace.

"Oh, God!" Jill shouted to the ceiling.

"That's good. That's good," Harvey grunted. "You like that big cock, don'tcha?" he said to her. "You wanted your husband to bring you back to the cabin so I could fuck this little pussy again, didn't you?"

"H'oh yess!" Jill whimpered.

"What's that?" Harvey said as he humped into her.

"Yesss!"

"Yeah. You like when he talks to you about taking this cock."

"Oh yess!" she moaned.

"Yeah..." he said, gritting his teeth. "And you're here to fuck."

"Oh Goddd," Jill moaned, her voice quivering.

I was on the edge of my seat listening to them.

"Yeah," he groaned again. With one still gripping her hip, Harvey placed the other hand behind Jill's head, cradling it as she stared up at him. She gripped his forearms. Harvey held Jill as still as possible as he pumped into her. Her mouth formed an "O" and she breathed rapidly at him with pleading eyes.

"Aah, Louis!!" she moaned at him. "H'aaah! H'aaaah!!" Jill was was nearly hyperventilating as she stared at Harvey, concentrating her eye contact with him as if she were trying to will her thoughts into his head. Harvey stared right back at her as he continued his frantic pace. She quickly flashed me the same serious look she was giving him. I realized what was happening.

"Yeah," I said to myself.

"Ahhhh! AhhhhHarveeeey!" she whined at him.

"Yeah?" Harvey grunted. "You gonna cum like this? From us fuckin'?"

"I...I...oh God!" she shouted as he pumped her faster.

"Yeah, Jill?!!" I said out loud, desperately wanting for her to answer Harvey.

"Oh, yesss!" she breathed at him, then turned to face me. 'I'm going to,' she mouthed and her eyes rolled up and head fell back as her orgasm overtook her.

"AaahhhhhhhHarrrrveyyyyyyesssss ohGodddd!!" Jill groaned, pawing and gripping at his arms and chest. Her hips began to rock and one of her legs shook and instinctively raised up around his waist. Harvey quickly scooped it up and held it. He pulled Jill's head to him and she started mewing into his shoulder as she franticly rocked her hips and clung to him for dear life, her mind lost in an orgasmic fit.

"That's it, girl. Let it out," Harvey whispered soothingly as held her.

"Oh God. Harvey you're making me cummm!!!" she groaned, her face matted with sweat and hair. "Oh God we're fucking!!" she breathed.

I hadn't realized how much I wanted to hear Jill say that until she did. I don't know that I'd ever been so lost in taboo. Her hips and pelvis continuing to spasm randomly.

"Oh!" she'd grunt and catch her breath, only to be racked by another powerful spasm that caused her to grunt again. It was so hot to see her cling to Harvey as her body shivered in post orgasmic ecstasy. He held Jill tight against him, absorbing each jolt of her body. When her convulsions slowed, Harvey let her leg slip down while still propping her up. They stayed like this for a few moments, hugging as she regained her senses. She slowly looked up him through exhausted eyes and smiled.

"Aw, hey, was that good young lady?" he asked tenderly, a finger under her chin. Jill nodded quickly. "Good, that's good," he smiled.

"Kiss 'em," I mumbled as I jerked my cock. Jill looked at Kane and I. She was glowing. She looked back up at Harvey. With a hazy grin she hung her arms lazily over his shoulders and tilted her head up. She moaned when their mouths made contact. Harvey squeezed her ass, pulling her up against him.

"Oh, God that's hot," I said to myself as they kissed. The contrast was such a turn on. My beautiful, petite wife in the arms of this heavily bearded and barrel chested mountain man, kissing and trading tongues with him in the afterglow of an orgasm he'd caused her to have.

Jill smiled at him as they parted lips. Then she perked up. "Oh Harvey!" she said, glancing briefly at me. "You still haven't..." Harvey had slowed his pace if only to keep Jill's body restrained as she came, and his cock had softened enough to slip from her afterward. Now she was tending to his needs. I nodded at Jill as she turned and braced herself against me and leaned forward, then arched her back and wiggled her ass at Harvey.

"Nice," I said quietly. Jill had a hazy glow about her as she smiled at me and then looked behind her, waiting. Harvey stroked his cock, which hardened in his grip as he stepped up to Jill. He started slapping her ass as she slowly wiggled for him, periodically looking back at him. When he bent slightly at the knee she faced me once again.

"Oh, God!" she shouted as he pressed into her. Harvey built up a slow, methodical pace, and Jill dutifully held her ass out for him, holding onto me and periodically looking back as if to gauge his progress.

"He fucked you good," I said.

"Mmm!! He still is!!" she whined, turning to look at Harvey. His face was becoming redder with each passing moment.

"Do you like having him back there?"

"Mmm," Jill moaned. "I do!"

"I do, too. I like seeing him back there, gripping my wife's little waist and giving her big cock."

"Mm'God! OH!" she moaned, and strained to look behind her as Harvey picked up the pace.

"Is he deep inside you?"

Jill nodded, looking like she could either smile or cry.

"Yeah?"

"Yesss!" she moaned, kissing me.

"Deep inside your womb?"

"Oh, God Louis!!" she moaned. "H'oh he is!!!"

"Ahhh, fuck, Jill! You're doing a good job, honey." She tried her best to look at me as she shook in Harvey's grasp.

"I'm doing a good job," she frantically repeated.

Harvey shouted and started fucking faster.

"He's gonna cum," I said.

"Oh!" Harvey bellowed, staggering forward with Jill firmly impaled on his cock. She desperately held onto my shoulders as he fucked her. Then came another "Oh!" from Harvey as he took a step and paused to fuck into Jill some more. Then he held still for a moment and grunted out a long exhale and started cumming. Using both hands to grip Jill's ass, Harvey began to violently and rhythmically hump his orgasm into her. Her body shook in his grip.

"Louis, unnnGod!" she grunted. I held my wife's head in my arms as Harvey plowed into her, pumping his orgasm deep in her pussy.

"Steady, honey," I said, cradling her. "Stay with him. He needs to get this out." Jill looked at me with pleading eyes as her head took Harvey's thrusts.

"I will!!" she answered.

"Oh, Jill," I said solemnly, "baby, you look so good grunting at me. A man's big cock fuckin' in and out of you. H'oh, baby! Oh, fuck you look so hot!" Jill nodded with a look of worried lust and gripped me tighter.

"I'm trying, to take it... Mmmph! Oh my God!!!", she moaned as Harvey pushed in deep. She looked at me, incredulous.

jack7
jack7
745 Followers
123456...9