Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack7
jack7
751 Followers

"Okay," I said, as we pulled back to look at one another.

"We're gonna fuck," she whispered against my ear. She gave my cock one last squeeze, kissed my cheek, then slowly swung her feet over the cot. Wearing only a tank top and silk panties, she slowly stood up, keeping her back to Harvey. She reached down and slowly pulled off her tank top, wriggling her body as she did. I looked at her wet crotch.

"Are those new?" I said.

"You know they are," she replied with a bright smile. I smiled and shook my head.

Then she turned to look over her shoulder and gave her hips a little wiggle. Harvey grunted. I had a clear view of him. His eyes were glued on Jill ass, and he picked up the pace rubbing himself.

"Mmm," I feel sexy," Jill purred, rubbing her hair into a mess as she swayed her hips from one side to side, looking at me like I was the only person in the world. She ran both hands down over her little breasts and hips. I was losing my mind wondering where this was going.

Jill moved like that for a moment longer, then spun around to face Harvey. She reached behind herself and pulled her panties up tight between her ass cheeks, rising up onto her tiptoes, then slowly came down on her heels and walked over to him. Her beautiful fanny swayed from side to side, and the fact that she was barefoot while strutting over to him like that somehow made the sight of her even sexier. Harvey watched Jill as she made her way toward him, looking mesmerized as rubbed himself.

When she reached him he looked up at her. Jill bent down and whispered in his ear. It must have been instructions of some sort because it took a moment. Harvey reached for her ass as he listened but she just stepped aside. When Jill stood up and looked at him, Harvey stayed still for a moment longer, then suddenly lurch forward in his seat, startling her. She glanced at me with a surprised smile. Harvey slowly stood up. Jill headed toward the entrance out back, but not without getting a slap on the ass. She yelped and picked up the pace, leaving Harvey to lumber slowly after.

The light banter left me unprepared for the sudden pang of...out and out horny desire mixed with apprehension. And jealousy, I had to admit. Anxious jealousy that had my heart my racing and and me breathing rapidly through my nose. I suddenly remembered the watch and fumbled with it to get a look, repeatedly deciding and reconfirming the ten minute mark. I didn't want to wait, but I had to. I promised Jill. My concentration was broken by the sound of the shower turning on. It was louder than usual so I guessed all doors had been left open. I looked at the watch.

I was certain I heard Jill say something. A question I think. I knew I heard an answer from Harvey but couldn't make out what he said. Then nothing. Were they still speaking to each other? They had to be. If not, then...what? I closed my eyes and masturbated to the image of Jill's wet ass. Of Harvey's hands gripping her waist. Of them fucking in the shower.

"Mmm yesss," I swore I suddenly heard Jill say, but it was hard to tell.

The shower made it practically impossible to discern their words. It was driving me nuts. I realized I was rubbing myself so hard it almost hurt. Then a moaned response from Harvey. Were they fucking already? I didn't think. I had to admit I was glad if they weren't. The pang of jealousy returned.

In spite of what we'd done and all we'd ever talked about doing, Jill and I never entertained the idea of something happening without my being there. Right there. To see it begin and end. My heart still raced and I was near hyperventilating. The time. I checked again. Four long fucking minutes to go. Another sound from Jill. Definitely a question. Nothing from Harvey.

Three minutes to go. God!!! What was going on in there?! I was more jealous than I think I'd ever been in my life. So ironic, I thought. After all we'd done so far, me jealous about what I can't see and don't know but certainly had seen before. What really bothered me was how horny I was at the same time. It was a rush. It was like a drug I didn't like but wanted more of anyway. Two minutes.

"Oh God," I heard Jill moan.

I stood up, holding the watch up so I could see it and the door leading out back at the same time.

Another minute. Just the sound of the shower. Forty-five seconds?! That was it. I couldn't take it any longer.

I tossed the watch and aside and sprinted across the cabin floor. If I'd been wearing socks my feet likely would have slid right out from under me. I made my way through the short corridor to the shower room and stood in the doorway. From there one can see the raised half-wall of the shower directly ahead, and the feet of anyone in it. I saw Jill's. Were she taller I would see her head. Instead, nothing but steam as it poured over the top, filling the room.

"Is he there?" I heard Jill say. She sounded desperate.

"Finally," came Harvey's voice from my left.

"Oh God," she moaned.

I looked to my left to see Harvey standing just even with the half-wall, enabling him to see into the shower and the doorway I was standing in at the same time. He was still in his underwear but had his cock out and was stroking it as he stared into the shower stall. I noticed Jills foot lift up, then the other. Then her soaked panties fell to the floor next to her."Do you need me?" Jill asked.

"Yes," Harvey replied in monotone.

"I've been bad. Teasing and making you wait. I'm sorry."

Jill was moaning her words, so much so she almost sounded in pain. She was rising up and down on the balls of her feet as she spoke. In my mind she was masturbating as she addressed Harvey.

"Are...are you going to fuck me?"

No answer from Harvey.

"Like how I said?" she asked.

"Like I want," Harvey said.

"Oh Goddd," Jill moaned.

There was a long silence.

Listening to them, and taking in what I could see, it hit me. They...Jill, had only been teasing. Me. And Harvey, like she said. The intense and disconcerting jealousy I'd felt suddenly lifted and in it's place was an immediate desire for Jill to get the daylights fucked out of her. It was difficult, but I stayed where I was.

"Bad girl," Harvey said, dropping his drawers. There was a pause. I imagined Jill looking back at him, panting in a mixture of dread and anticipation.

"I'm ready to be a good," she said softly.

Jill's feet turned in Harvey's direction. He headed toward her and out of my sight except for the top of his head. I immediately looked down and saw's Jill's feet backing up as Harvey's approached. Then his disappeared, then Jill's did. I guessed he had backed up because I could no longer see his head either.

"Oh God," Jill moaned again.

Suddenly there was two bangs against the half-wall in quick succession, followed by a loud smack.

"Mmph," she moaned again.

For a few seconds there was just the shower. Then a grunt from Jill.

"Umph! God! Umph! tha-mmmph!! Yes. Yes. Yes. Mm. Mm. Mm."

Then, louder and louder, the sound of slapping flesh filled the room, broken only by the occasional grunt from Jill and smaller bangs against the half-wall. Harvey had her up against the half-wall, fucking her against it.

"Yeah," he grunted. "That ass!"

More slapping sounds.

"Fucking. Little. Bitch!"

"Oh yesss!" Jill moaned. "Oh God fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Mm. Mm. Mm. Ye-e-es oh God. Oh God. Oh God."

I noticed Jill was standing on her tiptoes. Then the banging against the half-wall seemed to be from top to bottom, followed each time by grunts from both she and Harvey. I gulped at the notion, and instinctively pulled out my cock.

"Like that?" Harvey groaned as he slammed into her.

"Um hm!" she moaned, sounding smothered.

"Yeah?" Slam.

"Mmm!"

Harvey moaned as he slammed into her. "Fuck...this...pussy...good!" he grunted, the two of them banging against the half-wall with every word.

There were more slapping sounds.

"Yeah, you like this don'tcha?" he said, sounding like he was gritting his teeth.

"Mmb'hm!" Jill moaned.

"You like being held like this as you're getting fucked!"

"Mmmm'gahmmm!" came Jill's muffled reply.

"Yeah... Nice little pussy,"

"Mm'bahh!!!" Jill exhaled suddenly. "Oh God!" She was catching her breath amidst the sounds of their bodies slapping together.

"C'mere," Harvey said.

Jill's toes disappeared and were replaced by her heels. There was a single thud against the half-wall, followed by heavy breathing and vibrations. One of Jill's feet lifted up, then the other. At the same time the back of her head and shoulders popped up above the top of the half-wall, followed by her elbows and hands as she hooked them over the edge. Her hair was wet and slicked back. Then another grunt from her as her shoulders tensed up and her fingers clamped tight.

"Oh God," she moaned. Then her head started bouncing up and down.

Harvey was dug in, fucking Jill up against the wall as hard as he could, causing the entire structure to rattle with every thrust. Jill's head lolled from side to side, bouncing each time Harvey pumped into her. He slowed to a more methodical but violent pace, taking his time almost. As a result, Jill had a death grip on the edge of the half-wall as she absorbed each thrusting up into her, eliciting guttural grunting sounds each time her body was lifted as they fucked.

"Jesus," I muttered.

Jill slowly let her head fall back and turned to see me, the look in her eye one of dead seriousness. It was so hot to see her head, with wet stringy hair, bounce every other second as she looked at me. Harvey was indeed fucking her into a stupor. Just as slowly Jill turned forward, then one by one lifted each arm to wrap it around Harvey. Then her head disappeared, I could only imagine to rest on his shoulder. The banging against the half-wall increased in pace and intensity, as did Harvey's heavy grunting.

"Huh yeah! Huh yeah! Um! Um! Um! Gonna. Cum! Now!!!" he shouted.

The half-wall shuttered with each of his spasms. I was delirious with the knowledge that it meant he was forcefully pumping his semen into Jill as he held her.

"Louis!" she moaned.

I immediately walked around to see exactly that: Jill, as Harvey held her in his arms and spasmed against her body, her splayed open legs bouncing with each thrust into her. She stared at me as she rest her head against his shoulder, clawing her fingers into his back as she took his orgasm deep inside her.

"Mm! Mm! Mm!" Harvey bellowed. "So! Good! Mm! Fuck! Yeah!"

I was jerking off as fast as I could.

Huffing and puffing as he caught his breath, Harvey slowly relaxed his hold on Jill, letting her slip down, one leg at time to stand before him. She was still holding onto his shoulders, which looked sexy as hell. Her tiny naked body. The water beating down on them. Harvey turned Jill around to face the wall, shoving her by the shoulder as he held her waist. He bent her forward and began rubbing the head of his softening cock up and down against her pussy. Jill's eyes closed on me as she rest her face against the wall.

"I'm gonna fuck you again," he said, staring down at her.

"Oh God," she moaned.

Jill immediately stepped back and pushed her ass out. She looked at me as she wiggled her hips for him.

Harvey pushed into her and her eyes closed tight. They opened again as her head started jerking. I began beating off so intensely I was rising up onto my toes and gripping the end of the half-wall for balance.

'Cum' Jill mouthed at me. 'Cum baby.'

I did. Staggering toward them, my body spasming, I tried to keep my eyes focused on Jill as they rolled up. I leaned into the wall, twitching and moaning. Seeing this was enough for Jill, and she dug her nails into the wall as she too began to orgasm as Harvey pumped into her from behind. She stretched an arm toward me.

"Not...yet!" Harvey grunted, and grabbed her by the wrist and placed her hand back against the wall as he pumped her.

He was fucking Jill faster and faster, keeping a death grip on her hips. Then he suddenly slowed to spastic twitching as he was overcome by his second orgasm, wrapping an arm around Jill's torso and pulling her up against him as he closed his eyes and moaned against her ear. She and I maintained eye contact as her body rose and fell before him. The look on Jill's face was a combination of discomfort and lust. I was in a daze, still leaning against the wall and milking my cock as I watched her take it. Jill's gaze suddenly shifted above me. I turned to see Kane standing there, watching as well. I knew he was next.

Harvey fucked Jill twice more that day, as did Kane. Each time it was hard and quick. Later, I teased her about how sneaky she'd been, making me wait those ten minutes. She loved hearing it. She got serious and told me she'd never think of doing something without me there, or ever want to, and kidded me for even guessing. But she knew guessing was the whole point of what she'd done. She asked if I was jealous, and, knowing she could tell if I was lying, admitted I was, but only in the sense of this taboo experiment that was our time at the cabin. Normally, jealousy is something she would have thumbed her nose at, as would I. But, the conversation itself had me hard as a rock, which she could sense as I was pressing it up against her while we spoke. She understood.

I couldn't resist asking what she was doing while I waited. At first she wouldn't tell me, but after tickling her she relented, telling me she let Harvey watch her shower, with her panties on to emphasize her seriousness in making him wait until I arrived. There was a moment that night as we lay in our cot, when I thought what if she never told me one way or the other, leading me to have a very intense orgasm when we made love afterward.

The rest of our second trip back at the cabin went as good as we could have hoped for, and, once again, upon leaving and long after we were home, Harvey and Kane remained front and center during our renewed fantasy foreplay. The men made us promise to come back. We did, but knew we might not. Our love and relationship remained strong as ever. Eventually, whenever the issue came up, Jill and I decided that having the men over one day sounded even more exciting.

At least, it did when we talked about it. And we never stopped doing that.

jack7
jack7
751 Followers
1...456789