Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack7
jack7
742 Followers

Moving one hand to her shoulder, Harvey let out a low moan as his hips bucked in spasm, and he slouched over Jill, twitching uncontrollably and losing his posture at the expense of his powerful orgasm. He resembled a dog. In contrast to Jill's arched back, Harvey's was bowed, and, having released his hold on her waist, his arms were now loosely folded under her her stomach. And he was standing on his tiptoes, frantically shifting from one foot to the other as he pumped inside Jill, much like a big dog trying to "stay in" while mating. Soon his strong spasms were reduced to periodic twitching. And at one point he appeared to cease movement altogether.

I looked at Jill. "Is he-?"

"Mmm," she smiled through hazy eyes. "He's still cumming," she whispered. I looked around Jill to see Harvey pressed up against her ass, periodically twitching followed by an exhaled moan.

"You're right," I said quietly. Jill turned to look back at him. His head was just above her shoulder with his eyes closed.

"Hmmm!" he groaned into her as his body jolted once again.

"It was a lot," she whispered with her mouth against my ear. I pulled back from her as she stared at me, biting her lip, and I almost came without touching myself.

"Jesus...Jill. Honey that's hot," I said in a stupor. I peeked around and took in the sight of my wife's ass pressed against Harvey as he spasmed against it. Jill followed my gaze and gave her hips a wiggle. This elicited a rather surly groan and several more violent spasms from Harvey, who's cock was still buried deep in her womb. He slowly began to straighten up, dragging his open mouth along Jill's upper back as he stood up and pulled out of her. He dropped in his seat at the table and caught his breath.

"Whew!" he said to himself. "Whew, darlin'!" I...h'oh boy, I needed that," he said with a look of surprise up at Jill and I.

She pulled herself up by my shoulders, smiling. "Did you like that, what he did to me?" she whispered.

"I did," I said. "I know you did and it looked so good, seeing you cum," I answered.

"Mmm. I still can't believe it happened," she said, scrunching up her nose. "With Harvey?"

"It was hot," I added.

"He came so much in me," she whispered, smiling.

"Jesus, Jill," I said as she looked back up at me.

"And I really kissed him?!" she whispered, blushing.

"Not just any kiss," I said.

"I know. But I came really hard. And so, I just felt... I couldn't help it, especially knowing you'd probably like it," she said, looking at me.

"You wanted to," I smiled.

"And you like that I did!" she said with a grin as she cupped my groin.

"Ye-...Oh my God," I said solemnly. Jill pulled away and looked at me, then followed my gaze behind her.

"What is-?. Oh, dear," Jill moaned, looking back for my reaction. I leaned back.

Kane had taken Harvey's place behind Jill, stroking his long cock as he stared down at her. "Kane," she said, turning to address him. But he just smiled and pushed Jill back toward me. She immediately squared up and, using me to brace herself, presented her ass. "Kane!" she whined again, slowly maneuvering her hips back and forth for him. In one fell swoop Kane bent at one knee, and then raised up, impaling my wife on his cock as he did. "Oh, God!" Jill moaned with furrowed brow. "Honey!" Kane started with a few hard thrusts, his large hands nearly encircling Jill's entire waist. But soon he was slamming into her. She was taking him the best she could, but she nevertheless thrashed about, her head rolling from side to side as Kane fucked away at her upturned ass.

"Fuck her, Kane," I stammered. "Oh, that's so good. Jill wants to be taken hard like that!"

"Ohhhhooo!" she breathed. "Oh, Louisss! Oh, honeyyyy!"

I was more beside myself than ever. I wanted to see Kane use Jill like a rag doll. I wasn't disappointed. At one point he went to reach around her face.

"Ohh, oh yes!" I said at them. "Do the, cover her...agai- y'ah that's it!" I stammered as his large hand covered her mouth entirely.

Free from having to keep Jill from falling over, I leaned back to reach into my pants and furiously jerked my cock to the sight of her being taken so. She looked at me with lust filled eyes as she struggled to exhale through just her nose with each of Kane's thrusts. There was no escaping his grip on her, and Jill was resolved to simply holding onto Kane's forearm as he covered her mouth.

"Yesss!" I hissed at them.

The fact that it was Kane holding her this way, the man whom Jill had previously shown affection for, if not for his quiet politeness than for the fact that he had brought her to orgasm, made it all the more exciting. He kept up his violent assault this way, until at one point Jill's eyes were almost crossed.

"Mmmm'bah!" she exhaled as Kane released his grip on her mouth. "Oh, God, Kane!" she moaned.

"Yes, Kane. Fuck her! Take her just like that, oh Goddd!!"

"Oh, Louis!" Jill said, getting woozy in Kane's arms. She turned to look at him. He covered her mouth again and picked up his pace, jerking Jill's little body more violently than ever as she frantically grunted into his hand.

"Yessss!" I said to myself, standing up and jerking myself silly. "Fuck that married pussy!" Without slowing down a bit Kane flashed me a grin from under that giant mustache. Jill clung onto to his wiry arm as her body was rocked senseless.

"That's it, Kane!" I heard Harvey's voice from behind me. "Fuck her. Little bitch!"

Jill immediately focused her gaze on Harvey and moaned long into Kane's hand as her hips started rocking furiously against him. Though I was shocked at the word Harvey used, I could see the affect it had on Jill, spoken to her while she was being railed from behind. In the moment, it somehow felt degrading to my wife in a mischievous yet sexy way, and I swooned. A fever of lust welled up from my groin and over my head like a cloak. Like one of those times when you discover something completely new that turns you on and the solution is to immediately over dose on it to the point of blue balls. I turned and faced Harvey.

"Yesss!" I said. "Yes, Harvey! My God!" Then, turning back to look at Jill, "Fuck her pussy nice and hard, Kane! Fuck that little bitch!" At this, Jill eyes rolled up and she began to buck in orgasm. Kane released his grip on her mouth and she was on fire.

"Mmm'bahhh!" she cried out as she caught her breath. "Uh huhhhhhhhhyessssssss!!!" she moaned, grinding and rubbing her ass against Kane. She extended her arms out to me, frantically waving for me to come to her, which I did. She immediately pulled me to her and kissed me wildly, breaking only periodically to encourage Kane to not stop. "Oh, Louis! Ohooooo, God, honey did you like that? Oh, God! Huh, baby?! Hm'Ohooo God!! Kane keep fucking me like that I want you to cum!"

Jill didn't give me the chance to even answer, grabbing my head again and holding me for another groaned filled kiss. Her words rang over and over in my head, as did Harvey's and my own. She found my cock and began jerking me off as she breathed against my neck, stammering "Oh, God," over and over. That Jill was called a little bitch as she was fucked into a sexual stupor by another man was too much for me. I felt my orgasm begin to surface.

"Yes, Jill. Yesss I did!!"

"Yeah, honey? Oh, God, Louis!!! I want you to cum for me, honey!" she moaned as she ran her palm along the underside of my balls and over my own hand. Kane began to huff loader and Jill turned to look up at him.

"Oh, Kane!" she pleaded. "Fuck meeeeee!!!" She faced me again and, looking me in the eye, planted her hands squarely on my shoulders. "Hmmm!!, Louis!!!" she shouted in my face as she wiggled her ass all over and up and down on Kane's cock.

"Ahh, Godd yesss!!" I groaned through eye's half closed with lust. "Oh, Godd, gonna...Gahh! Gonna cum in Jill's pussy!" I shouted at them. Jill ground her ass back against Kane as he focused his attention on her small waist in his large hands, his orgasm quickly overcoming him as his hips contracted and released into Jill. "Mmmfuck!" I said aloud. "Oh, cum inside her!" I said as Kane grunted and huffed out his orgasm under his thick mustache. Jill did her best to stand upright, and reached up to place her arm around Kane's neck behind her. He grinned and wrapped his arms around her torso, completely hugging her from behind. He held Jill like this as he squatted low in order to pump up the last of his orgasm into her, holding still against her each time and spasming. I noticed the heels of Jill's feet coming up off the floor, and I thought of how his cock was pointing directly up into her as he came. Jill fixed her gaze on me throughout this slow sexy grind of theirs.

"Mmm, he's deep," she said to me through hazy eyes. That was too much to hear.

"H'moh! Fuck, Jill! I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come!" I announced as I struggled to stand upright.

"Oh, Louis!" Jill moaned, looking to Kane to release her to me. The instant he did she quickly knelt before me, straining to keep her head up. I staggered forward, closing the space between us in a stupor of my own. "Ohoooo, fuuuuck, Jill!" I said looking down at her. "Harrrrveyyyy n' Kane! "H'oh...Cumming deep in your pussy! Ahhh, fuck!!!"

"Oh, yes, Louissss! Oh, honey I... I like them seeing me like this!!" Jill looked briefly toward the men.

"Oh, fuuuuuck- yeahhhhhsss, Jill!!!"

I moaned as the first wave of orgasm swept over me and large wads of cum splattered across Jill's upturned face. I nearly fainted. With fresh visions of her being fucked so good and quivering in orgasm, it's a wonder I didn't fall over on top of her. My pelvis and legs bounced with each spasm and cum dripped from my fist enclosed cock and onto Jill, who sat squirming in front of me, moaning to me how turned on I looked and how much she loved me.

"I'd like to try that!" Harvey bellowed. I looked at him as I hunched over Jill, twitching and too overwhelmed to answer. Though his statement later had me wondering what Jill thought of it. I made the mental note to not saying anything, even later, since we'd never discussed anything beyond the things we'd done with the men up to that point. Some actions I just wasn't sure of. Some, for no particular reason. I suspected Jill thought as much. While the kissing could have been looked at as over the line in some regard, the way it had been happening so far was too sexual, too deliciously taboo for me to take issue. From the way we looked at each other when talking about it, I knew Jill felt the same. For some reason it didn't seem intimate, just hot. But Harvey's statement was about something different, and I just wasn't sure.

The men sat beaming, watching Jill and I hug and kiss. Harvey had already put his overalls back on, and so had Kane, who then handed us towels. I stood behind Jill, rubbing the sides of her shoulders and combing her hair back with my fingers. The men offered to let us clean up and they'd get us some fresh drinking water if we liked.

Later, we all sat together in front of the fireplace before setting in for the night. I plopped down with my legs spread and Jill sat between them leaning back against me. Harvey produced a flask and offered me a sip before handing it to Kane, who had made Jill hot tea. Kane actually drank tea on a regular basis and Jill thought that was just great. I did, too. Anything that made her comfortable at the cabin was fine by me. While it wasn't very late, we asked the men if they minded if we retired early that first night. We didn't tell them so, but Jill and I felt, at least after our first experience back there, that we would devote a little time to just us, to talk and see how we felt about things so far and our feelings for the rest of our time there. Though, before we had that opportunity, Harvey being Harvey, asked about just those things, and also about something else I was gonna check on with Jill when she and I were alone.

"You both feel like you might stay more than a night, we hope?" he asked, looking from Kane to us.

"Actually, Harvey, we were gonna talk about that, Jill and I, later. But, since you're asking about it," I said, looking to Jill, "well, from what I can tell, Jill seems okay?" She was holding her tea with both hands, and nodded with a smile as she took a sip. "Yes, good, and uh, I know I'm okay."

"We're all okay!" Harvey grinned, even getting a laugh from Kane.

"Right," I conceded. Harvey huffed with laughter and handed me the flask. I looked at Jill. "It's 'okay'" she mouthed with a grin, jabbing my shoulder. "Ha ha," I deadpanned. We shared a smile.

"Yes, um, and so, since we all feel "okay"..." I said, leaning into Jill, who was setting her tea down and almost spilled it. She shoved me back. The men smiled at the banter. "Meaning," I continued, "so far so good, we'd made plans to account for the week off from work? If that's not an issue with you men? Maybe we can do that?"

"Depends," Kane looked at Jill. "Can you cook?"

"Uh!" Jill stuck out her foot and nudging his leg. "Better than anyone here!"

I looked at Jill. "Why you little...what are you talking' about you've told me plenty of times you often fake being tired so I'll make Italian?" And this was true.

"I don't know what he's talking about," she said to the men. I looked at them and held up my hands. Jill smiled and took my face in her hands and gave me a huge kiss.

"Ha," Harvey laughed. "It's settled then? Meaning, with us? And you?" he said to Jill. I looked at her for a response. She looked at me, and then nodded 'Mm hm' at Harvey as she curled up next to me.

"Well, that's good to hear, young lady. Kane and me we're sure as heck glad you're back. We missed you!" Jill smiled at them. "And...we need you, too, like you said before. An awful lot. So that's good to hear!" I found myself getting lightheaded listening to Harvey, and knew Jill felt the same when she looked at me breathing heavier. I leaned closer to her ear.

"We came back so you could provide relief to these men," I whispered. Jill pushed back at me, and her breath definitely picked up. She glanced up at me and I winked. She bit her lip, then turned back to look at Harvey and Kane.

"Kane? Is...is that okay with you?" she surprised me by asking. She held out her cup to him. Kane, momentarily ignoring her request for more to drink, leaned forward and planted a kiss on her hand, and gave a friendly smile as he then poured her more tea. I smiled to Jill and she kissed my shoulder. Like the last time, the conversation between the four of us after our initial encounter was a much needed and relieving ice breaker.

"There is one thing," Harvey said, "and I know Kane feels the same, though he's too nice to be guilty of it like me..." Again, I knew where Harvey was going, and this is what I was going to talk to Jill about it later. I was about to interrupt him when it hit me, that Jill might like to hear him say it. And, when I thought about it, I realized I wanted to also.

"I haven't been the most gentle fella," Harvey went on to say, looking to Jill. She sat holding her tea in her lap and looked up at me with "what do they mean?" all over her face. This was incredibly cute on her part. Naive was always cute on Jill, especially with her being pretty bright and more streetwise than most people I knew.

"Kane?" she asked. Kane just smiled and let Harvey continue. Obviously they had discussed this when Jill and I were showering off. Since he wasn't answering, she looked back at Harvey.

"Well, I guess I feel a little better seeing as how you have to ask." I wrapped an arm around Jill as Harvey continued. "If you remember, last time you were here, when I got a little rough with you, grabbing at your chin and all..."

"Harvey," Jill said, "we talked about that, and Louis and I said we understood and that it was-"

"Actually, "Harvey interrupted, sipping from his flask, "from what Kane and I recall you never did. No, you and this young fella were understanding of it at the time, sure, and Kane I figured as much when you didn't slap us or, you young fella," he said to me, "you didn't seem to take offense right off and take a swing at me." Kane nodded in agreement.

"A wha..?" I gasped, somewhat amused. Then, thinking about what Harvey had said, I looked down at Jill. "I think he's right, if I remember correctly, about talking about this before? I don't think we addressed the issue in depth."

"Everyone's ganging up on me," Jill sighed playfully, but genuinely irked at her inability to remember the conversation correctly.

"Well, now, let me finish. Er'uh, please, I mean?" Harvey asked. Jill nodded. "'Okay then. And also," he continued, "earlier this evening. Now, I...I don't guess I have any good reason for it, especially, Lord knows, with how nice you been to us, and I know what we talked about earlier, but..." he said to me. There wasn't a chance in hell Jill was gonna miss that one, I thought.

"Huh?" she asked, looking at me.

"Oh, um, well, I kinda told them that we've spoken about them since we were here, you know?" I stared at Jill.

"Oh, right. Wait, you did? Wow. Um..."

Harvey stared at us. "Guess I let the cat out. Sorry young fella."

"It's okay," I said. I looked at Jill, with a Right? expression on my face. She tilted her head at me, then acquiesced and leaned in for me to kiss her forehead. "Sorry, Harvey, you were saying? Sorry Jill," I added quickly, giving her a hug.

"Right," he said, wiping his mouth and looking at Jill, "Earlier there, I spoke at you kinda sternly, and, well there's a particular word I used. And I ain't saying you were okay with it then or now," he looked at me again. Harvey's face was turning red. "Damn," he said with a laugh, "I...I can't even say it when I'm just talkin' to you like this-".

"But you can say it to me when we're fucking," Jill said, lowering her gaze at him.

"Uh, I...," Harvey stammered.

"Harvey," she said, her voice softening. "I wasn't asking."

"Ooo, Jill," I breathed. "Baby that's hot."

"I, uh, okay," Harvey said, "but so long as you know that after, it didn't sit well with me, and... Kane do-"

"I never said it," Kane deadpanned, leaving Harvey staring at him, speechless. Jill laughed and Harvey did a double take at her, which made me laugh as well.

"Yeah well who was the one not lettin' her breath?!!" Harvey bellowed. Kane looked at Jill, then me.

"Kane," she said, taking his hand. "It's okay. I liked it," she added with a whisper and smiled, squeezing his hand before letting go of it. Jill looked up at me. I more swooned more than nodded at her, which resulted in a knowing grin from her and her hand on my thigh. I cleared my throat and looked at Kane.

"It is," I said to him. "Okay, that is. Harvey," I added, speaking up, "Harvey I said it, too. And Jill's my wife."

"Boys," Jill said, placing her empty cup beside her forcefully enough to draw complete silence from the rest of us. "I'm a grown woman."

"You're right about that!" Harvey chuckled.

"A big girl," she chastened him. I smiled at the tongue lashing the men were about to get. "I work all day long with good types, bad types and all manner of jerks in between, and I know when to fuss and when to make a muss." Both men chuckled to me and I just sat with raised eyebrows and folded my arms. "First," Jill went on, "I can tell the difference when someone means what they say when they say that word. And second...well, second," her voice softened again, "Harvey, I know you didn't mean it. I do, okay? I know you wouldn't hurt me, or say anything to hurt me. Kane? Okay?" Kane smiled at Jill, and Harvey just stared in disbelief.

"My friend," he said, handing me the flask, "you may be about the luckiest man I ever known." Then, looking at Jill, "Well, all right then, young lady. Miss lawyer," he smiled. Jill sat back and folded her arms with a nod. "We won't be bugging you again about that nonsense, then. We'll just...Kane and I, we'll just go on being ourselves, I guess," Harvey said with a laugh, and handed Kane the flask.

jack7
jack7
742 Followers
123456...9