Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God!" Jill marveled at the sensitivity of his orgasm. She sat back, beaming up at Kane as he stood over her and caught his breath. When he could finally relax he bent down and kissed her forehead before taking a seat. I looked over at Harvey who was slowly tugging on the end of his cock while he watched.

Jill dutifully positioned herself to face him and it made me feel faint. She was more facing away from me, but not totally. It was sexy as hell to see her sitting back, looking up at Harvey. As he stepped up to her she glanced over at me. She held me in her gaze as she seated herself back on her heels, the front of her pants now almost completely unzipped from all the previous movement. She gulped, then looked up to face Harvey.

"Well..." he said. "All hot and bothered and kneeling down in front of me." Jill was exhaling loudly in anticipation. "Like that Kane?" Harvey asked.

"I did," Kane replied from his chair, still catching his breath. Jill gave him a little smile, which faded as she returned her gaze to Harvey.

"I'm gonna, too," he said smoothly, slowly bringing his cock up as his hand reached the tip, and letting it flop back down as his hand slid to the base. "I been wanting to do this since I first laid eyes on ya," he said, standing over Jill.

"Oh, God yes," I groaned. Jill whimpered and looked at me.

"And I think someone else wants to see it almost as bad," he grinned at her. "What do you think?"

"Mmmph," she moaned. "We...we both do."

"That's good, that's good" he smiled, stroking himself. "I'm gonna cum all over your pretty little face, and you're gonna help me," he added, tilting her head up by her chin. Harvey did this until Jill had no choice but to rise up on her knees in front of him until her face was level with his now very erect and wide cock. She whimpered as it bounced in front of her, flexing straight up and flopping to one side.

Harvey rested his hands on his hips and pushed them out at Jill. I ceased stroking myself almost entirely. I thought of what it seemed was going to happen, if not then, then at some point, and found I was unable to speak. I let out one long, measured exhale as I steadied my senses and reveled in the lustful sensation of taboo welling up inside of me. Up to this point it almost seemed to just plain be that my wife not give or be requested or made to give oral pleasure. But it was more than that. Harvey's cock was huge. The thought of her tiny mouth on it...stuffed with it, left me weak as well as speechless. Such was the affect that the idea of that kind of sexually intimate contact between he and Jill had on me.

To my relief, or not, and I wondered the same of Harvey, Jill slowly placed the palm of one hand against the underside of his cock near the base, pushing it against his belly as she ran her other hand up to the tip and back down again.

"H'ohhh, God that's hot," I moaned. Jill repeated what she was doing as she slowly looked over at me, her upper body rising and falling with heavy breath.

"Ooo!" Harvey exhaled.

"You like kneeling before that cock, Jill?" I asked under my breath as I tried to slow my own heavy breathing. Without looking away from her hands, Jill anxiously bit her lip and slowly nodded.

"Yeahhhh," Harvey groaned down at her. She looked back up at him as she continued massaging his cock, and soon began encircling the large knobbed head on the upstroke. Jill straightened up her posture and slowly placed her other hand above the first, using both to pump the shaft, and keeping one on the head just a little longer than the other, before sliding both hands back to the wide base.

"Mmm! That's good...that's g- Ooo!" Harvey said, tensing up as Jill squeezed the tip of his cock between her thumb and index finger. "Ooo damn," he grunted, teeth clenched, and instinctively began a pumping up motion of his hips in sync with her efforts.

"Mmmph," Jill moaned up at him. That Jill moaned because she was getting a reaction from Harvey made me feel faint. I watched, mesmerized as she jerked him faster for a few strokes and his legs buckled.

"NnGod!" she moaned at his cock, removing one hand and beginning a fuller more encompassing stroke with just the other. She bent it down, which really emphasized just how erect it was, and stroked the length of it straight out in front of Harvey. He adjusted his pumping, rising up on the ball of one foot. With his cock now sticking straight out at her, Jill focused her gaze on her hand as she worked it all over the head, eliciting more groans of satisfaction from Harvey.

With her hand wrapped around as much of the head as she could, Jill suddenly stopped and leaned forward so she was looking down at it. I was on the edge of my seat as she allowed a large line of drool to ooze slowly from her mouth and down over her fingers and Harvey's cock. She immediately rubbed it about the head, making it super slick under her grip.

"Ohhh!!" Harvey moaned, hunching over at the new sensation.

"H'ohyeah!" she said, pursing her lips and looking up at him with furrowed brow as she worked her hand more vigorously. She quickly shot me the same look. My knees bent and I thrust out my hips at her with my cock in my hand. Jill raised up and let another large dollop of drool fall onto her fingers. She was now using both hands to work her saliva onto Harvey's cock from top to bottom as she sat back on her heels looking up at him.

"Oh fuck, girl! Oh fuck!" he said, staring down at her. Jill smiled up at him as she worked his shaft and let her mouth hang open as she watched her hands.

"Aaaah!" she looked over and snarled at me, clenching her teeth. "Big fuckin' cock," she said, stroking it as she stared at me. She looked up at Harvey as she worked his shaft. "You got a big cock," she breathed at him, giving him the same look.

For some reason the idea came to mind of my wife and what she was doing, and how it stood in stark contrast to her otherwise everyday self. Particularly, I thought of the classy outfit Jill had on the last she came home from work, similar to the one she'd dressed in earlier: glasses, briefcase, suit pants and all. And I thought of where she worked and what she did all day. And then, here she was, on her knees, wearing the tattered remnants of the same outfit, stroking the large cock of some older man we hardly knew...doing her best to bring him to orgasm and let him cum on her face.

"Ahh, fuck!" I moaned. "Work your little hands on him, honey."

Jill looked at me as she spit into her hand and rubbed her palm all over the head of Harvey's cock, smearing it around and grinning when his legs buckled yet again under her touch. Holding it down again, she jerked it from the topside, her hand a blur. Again she rose up to allow thick drool from her mouth to run over the head as she worked it in. This time, a line of drool stayed attached to her mouth as the other end was connected to the cock in her hand.

Harvey moaned long and low as he stood over Jill. She looked up at him, then slowed her stroking as she stared at his cock in her fist. She stroked him like that for a few moments, watching her little fingers as they wrapped around the tip of the head on each upstroke. Suddenly she stopped altogether and glanced over at me with a worried look, seeming to struggle to find words. I gulped as I stared at her.

Turning back, she leaned forward and slowly lowered her mouth over the head of Harvey's fat cock and moaned, keeping it there as she looked up at him and slowly pumped the shaft. His head fell back.

"Fuuuck...," he exhaled. "That's it, young lady."

"Mmmm!" she moaned, unable to fit more than the head of his cock in her mouth.

"Oh fuck," I muttered as I staggered closer, breathing heavy and again at a loss for words. Seeing Jill take Harvey's cock in her mouth, her hair a mess, her office outfit in tatters, my cock pulsed in my hand and a surge of cum shot out and lapped across the porch floor. Through sheer will I removed my hand as I stared at them, my cock flexing and bouncing on its own as I watched Harvey rest one hand on top of her head.

"Oh my God," I said in a daze as I stared at them. "Oh my God you...his cock in your mouth,..." I staggered forward another step.

"Mmmbah!" Jill exhaled as she pulled her mouth off his cock and jerked the head while looking at me, a thick string of drool hanging from her chin. Again she lowered her mouth over the tip, rolling her head about as she jerked the wide shaft, and again removing it with a pop as she continued stroking him. My cock stopped twitching, and I resume pulling on it without cuming before I wanted to. Jill ran her tongue up the underside of Harvey's cock, rising up on her knees as she reached the head and let her mouth fall over it, engulfing it completely.

"Oh!!!" he bellowed. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum!"

"Mmmph!!" Jill moaned onto his cock in response.

"Gonna!...Gonna cum now!!" Harvey announced, shooing Jill off him and over stroking himself.

"Oh, yesss!" she exhaled as she sat back on her heels, arching her back and looking up at him.

"Oh!!" he shouted, and staggered one step back, standing near sideways to Jill, then pumped his hips forward in tune with a long stroke of his hand as the first spurts of cum lapped across her nose and forehead and in her hair.

"Oh God!" she moaned as they landed. Another large rope lapped across Jill's nose and under one eye, followed by countless other ropes and wildly flung drops that splattered all over her upturned face as Harvey furiously jerked his cock above her.

"MmmJesus!" I moaned at the sight. Cum dripped from Jill's chin, which was itself covered in a sheen of cum and her own drool, much of which hung and broke loose in drops onto the porch floor. "Oh that's it," I groaned, stroking myself. "I like seeing you cum all over my wife's face!"

"H'ohhyesss!," Jill moaned at me and reached down between her legs and started cumming, bouncing at the the knees as her ass wiggled uncontrollably.

Harvey continued to stagger above her, twitching with each stroke of his cock. He soon steadied himself in front Jill, swaying to one side and back upright as he pushed out his hips at her, aiming his pulsing cock toward her. She reached up and resumed slow, one handed stroking as she brought it to her and lowered her mouth over his cum covered cock head, holding it there and moaning on it. My wife looked so sexy with her hair in a ponytail as her head bobbed all over the end of Harvey's fat cock, cum and drool dripping from her chin and hand and down her wrist. This was all I could take.

I quickly removed my pants and knelt down behind her and tugged her pants down over her hips. Jill raised off her heels until her pants slid over her ass, then scooted it back for me.

"Oooyeah!" she moaned, taking her mouth of Harvey's cock long enough to turn and say it. She resumed slurping the head as I pressed into her. "MMM'MMPH!" came her muffled groan. I gripped my wife's hips and began power fucking her from behind as she struggled to keep her mouth on Harvey's cock.

"Mmm'yeah, Louis, baby!!" she turned and moaned at me. "Keep fuckin' me! So good, baby!" she whined, jerking Harvey's cock as she stared back at me, his cum still dripping from her chin. I was reaching the point no return, groaning louder as my orgasm approached.

"Jill you're so fuckin' hot! You look so fuckin hot like that!!" I grunted as I fucked her.

"H'oh Louis! Oh, baby did I do a good job? Was I a good girl for them?" she whined as I pumped her.

"Oh, yesss baby. You look so good trying to get that fat cock in your mouth!!"

"Ooo! They came all over me, honey!" she moaned. "Oh Louis. Take me!!" she cried, letting go Harvey's cock as we rocked together.

And I did. I couldn't help but grip Jill's hips and pump as violently against her as I could because my orgasm was more powerful than any I could remember.

"AaaaggghGod, yesssss! oh'yesssss!" I moaned at her as I bowed over and spasmed against her. She arched up and reached an arm around my neck as my eyes rolled up and my cock exploded inside her.

"Yesss, baby, oh you're cuming so deep in me, Louis!!!" She held onto my neck and kept her head turned up against me as I pumped into her from behind. As my spasms decreased I kissed the back of her head and above he ear.

"Jesus, honey... What you did... I...I couldn't hold back. I had to have you!" I said, panting against her.

"Oh, Louis, I'm so glad you did. It felt so good having you inside me and gripping my waist while I did that. Stay inside me? And hold me?" I reached both arms around Jill and pulled her back against me as my cock softened inside her, resting back on my heels and rocking gently.

She wrapped her arms around mine and looked up the men, seated as they were when we first arrived.

"You guys really had me do a lot today," she said, wiping her brow. Kane handed me a towel which I wrapped over Jill and I. She looked up at him.

"Not quite like I planned," Harvey said, catching his breath. "But...later."

Jill relented and gave Harvey a knowing grin, then turned to look up at Kane. "And Kane! I didn't know you could be so naughty!" He smiled at her. "You can do that to me anytime," she moaned, reaching out and touching his knee with a wink.

"What about me?" Harvey asked, still naked and lazily stroking himself as he stared at Jill.

"Mm, I think you're gonna do whatever you want with me anytime," Jill said, giving me a worried look. I winked at her.

"I hope to try," he grinned at Jill as he slipped his pants on and stood up. "Later on I hope? After your shower? And a nap!" he smiled.

"Ugh. I'm the one who needs a nap," she said to Kane and I. Jill turned to look up at me with a dreamy smile. "He cums a lot," she added, using a corner of the towel to wipe her chin. She reached out for Kane's hand, smiling up at him. He bent down and kissed the top of it, then stood up and headed inside. Jill and I soon followed, sharing a long, hot shower and wondering how we might get through the rest of that first full day with her getting the break she still so desperately needed and deserved.

The men had been out and arrived after Jill and I were done cleaning up. Harvey was disappointed to find Jill asleep, and he guessed correctly that she would likely not be up for any fooling around later that night. I told him Jill and I had decided to stay a couple days longer, and that seemed to pick up his spirits. It wasn't until before we were going to eat dinner that Jill woke up. But by then both men were admittedly so tired themselves they weren't up for harassing her.

That night Jill and I fell asleep late after spending much of the evening discussing what happened at the falls and after we got back. I was super turned on, which was no secret to her. She knew I was up for anything, and if she felt ready she would have given herself to me. I didn't mind letting her rest, though. I knew I'd just be that much more turned on for the next thing that happened. Plus, I had her all to myself when we got back home.

The next morning I awoke to Jill giving me a lazy hand job. She was laying half on half off of me, with her back to the rest of the cabin.

"Louis," Jill whispered.

"Hm, morning. That feels nice," I said groggily.

"Morning," she replied.

"What is it?" I asked after she kept staring at me

"Louis sweetheart, Harvey's awake."

"Wha-... Mm, okay?" I said

Then, even quieter, she replied, "I mean he's awake."

I raised my head and looked over Jill and across the room. Harvey was sitting on his cot, in nothing but a pair of boxers, staring in our direction as he rubbed himself.

"Jesus," I said under my breath as I let my head fall back down. "Where's Kane?"

"I heard him leave earlier. He's been gone for at least fifteen minutes," she said quietly.

"How long has he been like that?" I asked softly.

"Since Kane left."

I lay quiet for a moment while Jill continued stroking me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Mm...okay," she said softly.

"You think... Are you ready to-"

"He needs relief," Jill said lustily in my ear.

"Jesus," I muttered, and instinctively pumped my hips against her hand. "He needs you."

"Yesss," she breathed, and turned to look at him. "Louis? You think he's going to be rough?"

"God... I have to admit, I'm kinda of hoping so," I whispered. "After these last few days, I don't think gentle is what he has in mind."

"Oh? You think he's a bit angry? Have I been teasing him?" she whispered.

"Look at him," I said.

Jill looked over at Harvey, then back at me.

"God, he does look angry," she said, forgetting to keep her voice down.

I quickly glanced over her.

"Jill, he's gonna fuck you silly," I breathed, cupping the bottom of her ass to find her wet.

"Mmph," she moaned.

"You gonna let him pump your little pussy as long as he wants?"

"Oh Goddd... If you want me to I will," she whispered.

I flexed my cock in her hand.

"Wow you're hard," she said, again above a whisper.

"I've been without, too you know," I said, half serious.

"Aw... Poor baby," she whined. "I guess I better put on a good show then. Give you reason to take me like yesterday? Hmm?"

"And then some," I said, covering her hand with mine as she stroked me.

"Oooo! Promise?"

"You don't have a choice," I said.

"Mmm, Louis. That's sexy. I want you to drag me somewhere and be rough, too."

"Kicking and screaming if I have to."

"Just stop me in the middle of whatever is going on," Jill whispered. "Don't even answer if anyone asks where we're going."

"Mmph, don't you worry. So, you gonna be a good girl for Harvey?"

"Mm hm," she grinned. "And I can't wait to see the look on your face."

"As he takes you?"

"And grips my little waist."

"The two of you are gonna fuck."

"Mm hm. That big cock in my little body?"

"Jesusss, Jill," I moaned.

"Promise you're gonna do the same to me later?" she asked.

"I'm gonna do the same to you now."

"Hm," she smiled. "I like when you sound like that. Mmph, getting pretty big yourself, aren't you! You're really turned on," she said, squeezing the base of my cock.

"Thanks to you."

"Yeah?"

"You wanna let him come get you?" I asked.

'Oh Goddd. Louisss..." Jill seemed lost in thought for a moment. Then, "Honey, listen to me. I...I wanna do something for you. Something you may not feel is right at first, but I think you'll like it."

This really peaked my curiosity and I perked up.

"Yeah? Okay. I think."

"I wanna really tease Harvey. And you. And, maybe even encourage him a little?"

"God, I don't know what you have in mind specifically...but...yes to both. And you're driving me crazy, by the way."

"Hmmm, I like that," she grinned.

Jill reached to the end of the cot and grabbed my watch. "Okay, I want you wait exactly ten minutes, from the time I leave the room to take a shower. An-"

"Huh?"

"Just...listen," she said slowly, cupping my balls and rolling them about with her fingers. "Wait ten minutes, then come out back to the shower. But don't come in. Just...only so far as the doorway. Okay? And this is the important part. Whatever happens, only as far as the doorway. Okay?"

"What are you gonna do?" I asked.

"Okay?"

I stared at her.

"Okay, wait ten minutes and then only as far as the doorway to the shower."

"But no further. No matter what." She started at me, smiling and caressing my cheek. "Do you trust me?" she asked.

"Of course," I said.

"Louis," Jill whispered. "We came back to the cabin for you. So they could use me, but...for you to enjoy. I know you like seeing me... I want you to hear me, too. I want to make it really good for you. Okay?"

'Hear me? I thought.

Jill leaned over and kissed me long.

1...456789