Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh," came Jill's shaky sigh. "Louis..." she whispered nervously as her body moved from his efforts.

I hadn't even noticed Cedric had removed his sweat shorts. He gripped one of Jill's shoulders and immediately found her pussy with the head of his cock and forced it in with one push.

"Umph!" she grunted out loud, her head drooping. He pushed again and her mouth opened wide. Jill looked to her side and Cedric began making small in and out movements. He was still doing this when Jill faced forward again to look at me with agonizing lust in her eyes as she panted up at me. Cedric jerked her hips in his grip and pushed forward and held.

"G'aaaaah!" she moaned loudly in my face as she clawed at my chest. Cedric didn't stop to give her a moment like last time but suddenly pushed forward again, interrupting Jill's attempt to breath her way through this with a throaty "Uhh fuck!!" She was left panting desperately up at me as he eased out and fucked with small back and forth movements to work it back into her. Jill rest her forehead against my chest, opening and closing her clawing fingers into me. He stopped again, and held still, finally letting Jill catch her breath.

"Holy shit, Cedric!..." she panted, turning her head as if to ensure he heard her. Jill crooked her head up to look at me just as he fucked into her again. "Oooghh!" she grunted, her eyes widening on me as she dug her nails into my chest.

Then Cedric began fucking the shit out of Jill. I held her jerking body up by her elbows and she gripped my shoulders tight.

"He's fucking me... He's fucking me!..." she whispered hotly to herself as her head bobbed around.

Cedric was gripping Jill's hips like a jackhammer as he fucked her pussy. Her yoga pants barely down enough to allow for it. Jill struggled to maintain eye contact with me, and as she bounced around in front of me it became apparent she was trying to say something and breath at the same time.

"Jill?"

"Mm mm mm mm," she grunted steadily up at me with anxious eyes as she was pumped. "Louis, Louis, he, can't, he, can't, I, I, I...Ummm!!" Jill clenched two fistfuls of my shirt and let her head fall against me. She took in a giant breathy gulp of air and let out a forceful "OH!!" against my chest. Jill quickly wrapped an arm around me as she was pumped and reached back to push at Cedric.

When he didn't respond Jill pushed against me to turn and address him.

"Cedric... You gotta...You gotta st'Mmph! Mmph! Ugh! God! Fughhh!!" she pleaded. He just gripped Jill's hips and kept fucking. She slapped down on my chest as she was mercilessly pumped from behind. Again she tried to get his attention. "Cedric...Cedri-" but was cut off when he turned her face back to force another one-sided tongue filled kiss.

He pulled Jill from me and hugged both arms around her as he kissed and fucked her, taking knee bending thrusts upward, each time bringing her heels off the floor. I could only imagine the depth of cock inside her enough to do the job.

Jill was letting out loud and throaty muffled grunts of "Ungm Ungm Ungm" into Cedric's mouth with his successive thrusting up into her.

"Goddd," I muttered at the sight and sound of it.

She managed to free an arm and used my shirt to pull herself away from their kiss with a desperate gasp for air as she clung to me. Cedric took hold of Jill's waist and just kept fucking her. Her head fell back against his chin and her eyes were half rolled up into her head when she clearly mouthed 'Please stop.'

That was it. I turned her away from Cedric and she collapsed against me, her body heaving and huffing as she sucked in air.

"Thank you..." she huffed exhaustedly. "Thank you..."

Cedric instinctively reached for her but gave up as I held Jill in my arms, turned away from him.

"What..what..." he stuttered as he stood there catching his breath.

I gave Jill a moment. She just held onto me, catching her breath as well. While I wasn't sure what had happened, I felt it right to reach down and pull her pants back up over her hips as she clung to me.

"You okay, Jill?" I asked, glancing up at Cedric.

She swallowed hard as she drew in and let out her breath through her nostrils. "Yesss..." she answered, her body rising and falling in my arms.

"You sure?"

Again she swallowed before answering.

"Yesss... I am... Just...just a second... Oh my God... Oh my God that was...that was relentless..."

I blinked at Cedric, not sure what to make of it. He just stood there, tugging on the end of this dick with a confused look on his face.

"She okay?" he asked me.

"Yeah... Cedric..." she breathed, reaching behind her and holding up her hand as if to halt him from advancing on her. I pulled her to me and she placed her hand back against me, gripping my arm. "Just...Jesus Christ... Just a second, okay?"

When she could Jill mustered up the strength to lift her head up and look at me, her rapid breath hard against my face.

"What is it?" I asked, brushing the hair from her face.

She opened her mouth but nothing came out. I bent down and kissed her and she held me to her for a moment. Our lips parted slowly enough to stick together until they couldn't stretch any more. Jill tiptoed up and placed her mouth against my ear.

"It's...it's too risky today," she whispered quietly. "And I'm extremely horny, so it was getting harder to stop." There was worry in Jill's soft voice. She leaned closer. "I've run out of pills Louis...with Cedric," she said, whispering his name so faintly I almost didn't hear it. "And the pharmacy is closed until tomorrow... But even then it's kinda dangerous. The risk is so high today... Is that okay?" Jill said, seriously asking me if it was.

"Of course, Jill. Whatever you say, babe," I said softly. I glanced up to see Cedric watching us intently.

She kept her mouth against my ear. "Are you mad?" she whispered softy.

I pulled back to look at her.

"Hell no I'm not mad," I said, kissing her. I pulled away to stare down at her. Jill just looked back up at me, biting her lip.

"Did I do somethin' wrong?" Cedric asked, looking like he wanted to take a step toward us. "I didn't mean-"

"Cedric," Jill said, still staring at me. "Today's not a good day for me...if you know what I mean." Now she bit both lips as she looked up at me, waiting for his reaction.

"Wh'... Why not?"

"Uh!... Seriously?" she said up at me with disbelief. "Kinda taking a chance with getting pregnant," she said looking down to her side.

"Mmph," I groaned at her words. Jill looked back up at me.

"Uh! Stop..." she huffed, poking me in the ribs.

"Aw," Cedric said, lazily pulling on the end of his dick. "N'ah I don't wanna be a dad in college or nothin'."

Jill and I shared a knowing grin. She turned her head to look back at him. Cedric just stared at Jill, clearly flummoxed as he tugged on himself. She faced forward again, looking down between us, and pressed herself against me. She looked up once more, then tiptoed to give me another kiss and whisper to me again.

"To be honest, Louis...I want you so bad right now. You..." she said softly, giving my ear a nibble. That was unexpected and I actually swooned into her. She exhaled a smile against my cheek, then whispered, "But I know you wanna see me... don't you."

"So what's that mean?" Cedric asked us. Jill bit her lip and turned her head, then looked back up at me.

I was in a bit of haze from the last minute. Seeing Jill fucked so silly, having her tell me she was primed to make a baby and horny, and that she wanted...me, to fuck her. And finally, her still acknowledging the fact that I wanted to see her...do...something. Exactly what she was talking about...I couldn't tell, but I nodded, because she was right. She smiled up at me, making sure she stared long enough to notice the twinkle in her eye, then gave me one more kiss, holding my face in her hands and making it last until she relaxed back down on her heels.

"It means, young man..." she said, looking up at me, "that I'm going to do this." With her eyes lingering on me, Jill turned and walked up to him. She took him by the hand and led him over to the bed, nodding toward the headboard. "Have a seat." Cedric went to speak, but Jill cut him off. "Uh uh... Up...on the bed."

Cedric climbed onto the bed and scoot up toward the pillows, bunching them up to sit with his back against the headboard. He and I watched as Jill sauntered over to her makeup mirror, her spandex clad ass swaying from side to side. She grabbed something from her jewelry stand, then walked by me, dragging a finger along my shoulder and up under my chin, gently flicking it off as she made her way over to the edge of the bed. With eyes on me Jill raised her left foot up with ballerina-like precision and carefully set it down on the bed next to Cedric, then leaned over and began putting on her anklet.

"You puttin' that on for me?" he asked.

"I'm putting it on for both of you," Jill replied matter-of-factly, eyeing her fingers as she locked the clasp. Then she glanced over at me with a wink.

"Mmph," I muttered.

Jill returned a knowing look as she straightened up and slowly ran both hands up her calve and thigh as she extended her leg, giving it a left and right turn as she examined it. It looked sexy on her ankle even hanging below skin tight yoga pants.

"That looks good," Cedric mumbled as he stared at it.

"Yeah?" Jill asked, still looking at me. "I like it."

Then she turned to face Cedric. He watched with his mouth hanging open as she crawled up on the bed, instinctively raising up his left arm as she curled up next to him. Jill stuck her tongue over her upper lip, pausing to look up at him, then took the base of his cock in her left hand, wrapping her ringed fingers over all the loose skin that made up the top of his nuts sack and slowly tugged it up over the root of his cock shaft. Cedric's eye drooped and he let out a long sigh as his arm fall over Jill's shoulders. I felt faint.

"Ugh, Jill," I mumbled. She looked at me, biting her lip as she lazily stroked the wide base of Cedric's cock shaft, the middle column of which was flexed prominently under her grip.

She held it out in front of her, examining the large, apple sized head so closely she looked cross eyed.

"Have you enjoyed fucking me with this thing Cedric?" Jill whispered, giving the head a kiss and nibble, making it twitch.

"Oooh," he moaned. He was flexing his cock in Jill's grip. She just stared at it, shaking her head.

"God... Kid, I'm gonna suck your big cock," she whispered. "Your big black cock." She started stroking it again and glanced over at me.

"Jesus," I said under my breath.

Jill looked back down at it and slowly leaned closer, rapidly flicking her tongue at it as she closed in and engulfed as much of the head as would fit in her mouth with a sexy "Mmmm!" She held her mouth on it for a moment, then slowly dragged her lips back over the flared head.

"Yeah..." Cedric groaned out as his head fell back against the headboard.

"Yeah?" Jill asked softly. "My little mouth feel good?"

"Ohhhh..." he groaned as she took the head in her mouth again, and then again and again and again. Cedric rest a hand on the top of Jill's head as it bobbed up and down on him. She held still on him and began jerking all the loose nut sack skin in her hand up and down the base of his cock, glancing around with her mouth full. "Mmmm," she moaned over it as she continued jerking Cedric's shaft.

"M'bah!" she gasped, finally taking her mouth off.

Jill tilted her head back to look at him, then returned her attention to his cock. While holding it up with her right hand, she began running the nails of her left hand over his entire nut sack and up the underside of his cock and back down again.

Cedric moaned out loud.

Jill grinned and bit her lip, tilting her head back to look up at him. Cedric's eyes were shut and his mouth hung open. Jill began jerking the base faster, still straining to look up at him. Cedric's mouth opened wider and Jill turned back to repeatedly bob her mouth up and down on the head. She again held her mouth still over the head and began jerking the skin around the base of it faster and faster, once more stopping everything with a gasping "M'bah!", and staring at Cedric's cock in her hand as she caught her breath.

Jill's eyes followed me as I took a seat on the end of the bed to watch. She stared at me as she slowly stroked Cedric, her shoulders rising and falling with her excited breath. She saw me looking and glanced down at her wedding rings.

"Mmmm," she moaned over a mouthful of cock head as she flicked her ring at me with a sexy squint of the eyes. Jill pulled her mouth off with a wet smacking pop and stared at her left hand as she slowly rolled it up and down Cedric's length. Her rings glinting bright against the wet black skin of his thick shaft. He moaned again and Jill turned to look up at him. "You like fucking married women, Cedric?" she asked, jerking him.

"Hell yeah," he whispered back to her. He was slowly pumping his hips up into her hand.

"Yeah? I'm old enough to be your mother, did you know that? But you fucked me with this big cock, didn't you. Stuffed it inside my little blonde pussy and made me squeal?"

"Jill..." I said, my mouth hanging open as I leaned toward her. She just stared back at me as she jerked Cedric's cock.

"Hell yeah," he groaned in response.

"Made me cum? Oooh!" Jill said through pursed lips as she stared at his cock in her hand. "Shaking me up and down on this big, fucking cock! Mmph!" she groaned, quickly engulfing the head with a whimper and then holding it to look at again. "You fucked my little pussy Cedric, and now I'm sucking your big cock. Mmm'ahhh," Jill moaned as she stared at it. "I'm sucking your big cock in my bedroom. Uhhh! Ohhhh my God..." Jill took another mouthful of Cedric's cock head and huffed breath in and out her nose as she bobbed up and down on it.

"UgghhGod, Jill," I groaned. "I like seeing your pretty little face stuffed with it. You make it hard and take care of it..." I stammered in a lust filled daze.

She bit her lip at me with an "Mmmm! You like watching me take care of this cock?"

"Yeah," I nodded through half closed eyes.

"Yeah?" she asked with honest sincerity in her eyes. "I made it all hard and now I'm gonna take care of it?... Like a good girl?"

I just nodded as I rubbed my crotch.

"Oooh!" she moaned. "Louis, baby..." She turned to look up at Cedric. "Gonna take care of your cock Cedric," she whined sexily at him as she jerked his shaft. Then, looking back at it, "Take care of it with my little mouth. Mmph..."

"Jesusss!" I gushed, feeling my eyes droop.

Jill winked at me. While maintaining eye contact she leaned over and slowly took in as much of Cedric's cock as she could, which was surprisingly all of the large knobby head. She held her mouth there, then strained to take even more with a throaty "Ungul!" as she forced another inch past the flared head.

Cedric began moaning from the sensation, raising his head to look down at her.

"UmmmB'ah!" Jill gasped as she reared up, instinctively using her upper lip to clear the saliva that had formed over her bottom lip and swallowing as she exhaled through her nostrils, looking at the cock in her hand. She tilt her head back to look at Cedric as she lazily stroked his shaft. "This okay?" she asked, gently cupping his egg-sized nuts and rolling them in her tiny hand like a pair of Boading balls.

Cedric just look back at her with lustful hazy eyes.

Jill sighed out a grin of satisfaction, then returned her attention to his cock once more. She briefly stared at it as if trying to decide what to do next, then immediately set to work bobbing her mouth over the head of it, repeatedly. She did this so long that after a while it was simply her neck muscles that worked her head back and forth like that of a chicken. The wet sucking noises got louder and louder. She released it long enough to take in a breath. Saliva hung from her chin as she panted at Cedric's wet cock head. Just as suddenly she went back to sucking it.Jill took a firm grip of the base of Cedric's thick cock root with her tiny wedding ringed fingers and with her other hand bunched her hair up over her head and held it up like that in a mess as she kept a mouthful of cock, making visible her entire cock stuffed little angelic face and cheeks as she bobbed up and down on it.

"God damn that's sexy looking," I said under my breath.

"Hmmm," Jill squint at me in response.

While maintaining eye contact with me, she immediately took to going down on Cedric's cock fast, only to come up slow. Each time she pulled back her lips spread wide and full over the flared head, and each time she moved forward there was a strained grunt from the back of her throat. As Jill picked up the pace she slowly let her hair fall back down about her head as she worked it. She kept this up forever, the increasingly loud suction and guttural noises from her throat filled the room as she chicken bopped her mouth over the head of Cedric's cock.

"Ohhh," he moaned.

"Mmmm!!" came Jill's muffled response of concerned satisfaction that she was doing her job.

"Jesus, Jill," I said, amazed at her ability to keep it up for so long. She glanced up at me as she worked it. Keeping me in her sights until she was done.

"Mmm'bah!!" she exhaled as her mouth came off Cedric's cock head like a blow pop, leaving a bubble of saliva between her lips. She licked it away and using both hands held his entire cock like an ear of corn and began turning her head from side to side, gliding her lips and tongue along the underside, wetting it completely.

Jill stopped and spit into her left hand, then began jerking his cock from top to bottom, getting another groan from Cedric as he lifted his head to look down at her. His cock had become super rigid in Jill's slickened grip. We could all hear it. She jerked him faster, looking at me as she did with an increasingly furrowed brow.

"Ooohyeah?!" she whined at me and again bobbed her mouth up and down over the head, holding a loose fist against her lips to keep the shaft steady for reentry into her mouth at the end of each upstroke. After a few moments of this Jill took a break. A thick strand of saliva dripped from her mouth and hung from her chin to her thumb as she slowly ran her wet and slickened palm over Cedric's fat cock head. "Uhhhh..." she groaned, licking it free. Jill stopped momentarily to lean close and spit into her hand again, then began working it in as it still stretched from her mouth to her hand.

She leaned over and took a mouthful of Cedric's cock head and released it, gasping in air, then let saliva drip onto it only to engulf it entirely and release it again, gasping in another breath, followed by another drool dripping engulfing of the flared head only to once more release it and repeat the process, faster and faster until there was so much saliva draped in strands from Jill's mouth to her pumping little fist she no longer needed to add more to it. The result was Cedric's cock had become super slick as she pumped the shaft, marveling at it."What's a young kid doing with such a big cock?" she whispered hotly at the large and wet head she was rolling in her palm. Cedric just stared down at Jill with his mouth hanging open as she stroked him.

"Fuck that blonde ass pussy," he mumbled with half closed eyes.

"Ooohyeah?" Jill whined, tilting her head to look back at him. "Fucking my little blonde pussy? Fucking me good? Mmmm!" she moaned turning back to look at it as she stroked it.

"Goddd," I said under my breath, staring at Jill like a zombie. She glanced over at me.

"He was fucking me too good, Louis..." she said breathily, then bobbed her mouth over the head of Cedric's cock while straining to maintain eye contact with me. She pulled off it and stared at it as she stroked. "Fucking me too good and I couldn't stop...Oooh! Big cock in my little pussy? H'ohgawwd!" she groaned, furrowing her brow at her own sexually twisted statement as she stared at the wide shaft in her hand.