Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack7
jack7
746 Followers

"I will," he replied, taking Jill in both his arms.

When their hug seemed about to end, it didn't.

They were still for a moment, the only sound was their combined breathing. I swore I heard Jill whimper. Almost simultaneously their arms tightened around each other. Cedric ran his hand down over her bare ass and pulled her to him. This time her moan was unmistakable. Their hugging bodies slowly began grinding against one another.

"Cedric," Jill moaned softly.

"I still gotta..." he said, staring at her.

Jill let the bed sheet fall to the floor. I felt my cock stiffen.

"Yeah? You still need me?" she asked, looking up at him as she began untying his sweat shorts.

"Uh huh," he stammered as he stared down at her.

Jill got his cock out and began tugging on the head with both hands. Cedric was rock hard. "You gotta big cock kid," she said, looking up at him. She bent down and took the head in her mouth, bobbing silently up and down on it behind her hair.

Cedric staggered forward a step as he stared down at her with wanton lust in his eyes.

"Mm'bah!" Jill gasped when she finally took a break and stood up.

"He still needs me," she said, glancing at me. Jill looked down at Cedric's stiff black surfboard of an erection in her hands as she pulled up on it, then up at him.

"Gonna fuck your pussy," he said with a pump of the hips, staring at her like it was an order.

"Ohhh..." Jill sighed, looking over at me with drooping eyes as she pulled on his cock.

Cedric grabbed her by the shoulders and shoved her up against me.

"Oh!" she gasped, staring up at me with anxious eyes as we listened to him kicking off his shorts behind her. She maintained eye contact with me as he took her by the waist and pulled her to him and bent her forward. Jill shook her hair about and took an arched back posture, pushing her ass out for Cedric with a wiggle. A loud smack followed.

"OH!... Give it to me Cedric," she huffed behind her strewn about hair. He bent at the knees and reached for his cock. "OH!" Jill moaned when he entered her. "Mmph!!" she groaned as he pressed into her again and then more. Immediately the sounds of slapping flesh filled the room.

"Oh!" Jill groaned. "So fucking big... Oh my G'ahh!..." Her eyes rolled up and stayed there as her jerking body fell against me.

"That's it fuck her Cedric," I groaned as I held her to me.

Jill managed to pull her way up in order to face me as she was fucked. I reached around her shoulders and squeezed her to me. She mewled against me as she was forcefully pumped from behind. Cedric was just going to town. Soon he was moaning out loud, the sounds of slapping flesh increasing with it.

"Fuck me Cedriiiiic!" Jill squealed as she clenched me tight.

"Oh! Ohhhh shit!" he groaned in response. He was frantically looking between me and her ass in his hands as he flew into her.

Jill reached around my neck with both arms and rest her head on my shoulder. I felt her muscles repeatedly tense and relax as I slid my hands up her sides and over her shoulders, finally taking her by the elbows to hold her upright. I felt her hot grunted breath each time she was pushed against me. It was so hot knowing Cedric's big hard cock was going up inside her with each thrust as we held each other so.

Jill moaned at me with worried eyes as she jerked in my arms. She strained to look back at Cedric. He was just staring down at her ass in his hands.

"Cedric?" she moaned at him. He glanced up, huffing his breath as he stared at her. Jill paused for a moment, then tried to reach back for him as she jerked in his grip. He snarled his lip and fucked her harder. "Ohhh?!" Jill moaned out, dragging her hand across his chest and turning her jerking upper body back to face me.

"God that's hot," I said under my breath.

"He's deep," she panted.

It wasn't long before Cedric was moaning out the telltale signs of an impending orgasm.

"He's gonna cum soon Jill," I said. "Keep it out for him.""Oh God yesss..." she moaned, tightening her grip on my shoulders and pushing her ass out for Cedric.

"Oh shit!" he exhaled, pumping faster. "Oh shit!"

"Ooooooh!!" Jill gushed at me through puckered lips as she was frantically pumped.

As Cedric's climax swept over him Jill curled an arm around my neck and pulled me to her for a long and still kiss. He began hunching over her as she strained to keep her lips on mine, humping her so vigorously that Jill gave up and let her head rest against my chest, moaning with each forceful pump of semen into her.

"Oh yes Cedric, your cuming inside me baby!... Ohhh my God!..."

Cedric was huffing out big breath through his nostrils as he came with sporadic and forceful pumps inside of Jill. She managed to look up at me with a sexy glow in her eyes as she took his load deep inside her.

Soon his spasms decreased in intensity and Cedric was just grinding his bottomed out cock inside Jill, pressing up against her ass as she slowly undulated it back against him.

"You take him into your womb?" I asked softly, running my hand over her tummy.

Jill covered it with hers and nodded as she strained up to kiss my cheek. She placed her mouth next to my ear. "I took him deep into my womb," she whispered. "Mm!" she turned her head and moaned after he pumped her hard. She looked back at me and got close again. "It's full..."

"Ughh," I groaned, feeling my eyes roll up.

Jill bit her lip with a knowing grin and pulled me to her for kiss.

As Cedric began to calm he pulled out and she turned to face him.

"Was that good sweetheart?" she asked as she pulled on his cock.

"Oh shit," he groaned, glancing at her with disbelief.

She turned to look at me with anxious lust in her eyes. "I hope I'm doing a good job for him?"

I just nodded.

Jill turned back to face Cedric. "Are you all done with me?" she asked softly, looking down at his rubbery black cock in her little hand.

"I think so," he sighed lustfully.

"Yeah?" she asked softly, her elbow jutting behind her as she gave him long underhanded stroking. "I wanna make sure," she said. Jill bent down and took the head of his cock in her mouth with a moan.

"Oh shit!" Cedric groaned, letting his head fall back as he rest a hand on the back of Jill's head.

"Suck that cock Jill," I groaned at her.

Jill lift her mouth of Cedric's cock head to look back at me with a deep and throaty "Uhh!" before he pushed her head back down on his cock. "Mmmm!" she groaned upon feeling the downward pressure. He took wide stance as he just helped her bob her head up and down. Amazingly Cedric was becoming painfully erect once more. Jill took her mouth off to look up at him.

"Cedric you're all hard again," she whined sexily as she stroked him. He just pushed her head back down on him.

With a moan she immediately went back to bobbing up and down on his cock head.

Listening to Jill and watching her suck Cedric's cock as I fucked her was erotic enough. Seeing him push her head down like that was too much and I began rubbing myself as I watched.

"Mm'bah!" she gasped, staring as she stroked him. "I'm sucking your big cock Cedric," she said quickly. She cupped his balls and began jerked his shaft as she lowered her mouth back down on him.

"Oh my God!..." he groaned. "Oh... That shit feels so good," he said, looking down at Jill's bobbing head on his cock.

"Mmmm!" she moaned, finally taking her mouth off him to stand up straight. She kept tugging on him as she looked up at him. "You do still need me," she told him.

"Ughh," I groaned.

"Hell yeah," he replied with a furrowed brow as he pumped his hips with her slow hand job.

"Oooh!" Jill moaned at him. She turned to grip my shoulders and pushed her ass out for Cedric. "I'm not done servicing him," she whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Oooh yeah... His big cock... Gonna find more relief inside me," she added, reaching up to plant a kiss on my cheek. It was interrupted with an "OH God!" as Cedric entered her pussy. Jill clenched her nails into me and let her forehead come to rest against my shoulder as Cedric pumped her from behind. She eventually found my cock and brought it back to life with some haphazard stroking as she was pumped.

"You gonna be next?" she breathed up at me with a lusty look. I just nodded and kissed her forehead. "Oh God yes Louis," she groaned, and went back to hugging me as Cedric pumped her.

"Jill, keep it out for him," I reminded her.

"Mmmm!" she moaned, gripping me tighter as she squared up her footing and arched out her ass.

"You're doing a good job," I said softly.

"Oh yesss..." she moaned, kissing my chest and then resting her head against me.

Cedric was soon pumping out another orgasm into Jill, finally reaching his limit.

When he was done she fell into my arms.

This time there was no lingering goodbye. Jill had to be carried to the bed. After covering her back up with the bed sheet and throwing our shorts on, I walked Cedric downstairs, making one final bid for some sense of confidentiality on his part, knowing I was talking to a teenager, but hoping he was appreciative enough of the situation anyway.

It basically consisted of me explaining that that was it. I knew I was speaking for Jill when I told him this wasn't gonna be something that we'd keep doing in the future and why. And to always be smart about this summer. He took it well and seemed to understand, and also explained, needlessly, that he was gonna try and keep seeing his girlfriend at college and was happy about getting on with the next phase of his life. After wishing him well, he left.

I went back upstairs and took a seat next to Jill, brushing the hair from her eyes until she was ready to move. Once she was I accompanied her to the shower, where eventually I was next, like she asked.

Later that afternoon Jill and I planned to unwind by the pool and talk. I could tell she was pining for some discussion about everything so before getting outside I took her by the hand and sat with her at the breakfast bar.

"Louis...those things we said to Cedric...about missing him and, things like what I said about my anklet, and..." Jill took my hand tight as she looked up at me. "And about...you know...something happening while I'm ovulating... I mean, I am, but...what I said about...getting...you know..."

"Knocked up?" I said for her.

She sighed. "Yesss... Thanks...it feels weird to say that now. But...I didn't mean them, not really. I just said those things to get you excited. To see the look on your face. Which was kind of selfish of me, but...I knew how it would affect you, and...my God...you should have seen yourself Louis. But...anything I said to suggest he'd be on my mind when he's not around...it was just...talk. I mean I know you wanted me to feel good when all that was happening, and I did, but...it doesn't mean I wasn't capable of trying to spice it up for you."

"Jill, if it makes you feel better to explain this to me, then I want to hear it. But you don't need to. I understand. And the same goes for me. Okay? It's just talk."

She leaned into me and hugged me tight.

"It's so good to hear you say that. I knew it already, but I like hearing it." She looked up at me with a hazy grin. I kissed her forehead and continued. "One thing I wanted to say..."

"Sure," I said.

"Well, if I could just make one demand in all this..."

"Jill you're demand is my command."

"Did you just make that up?" she laughed.

"Uh... Yeah..."

She laughed again... Then paused, staring up at me. "Mm...my one demand would be that, when we do something, and I'm not saying I want to again or don't want to do it again or-"

"Jill...I understand...just say it, baby."

She took a deep breath. "The demand would be that something happening would be only the one time or place, and not an ongoing repeat with someone. Okay? I mean...the cabin was sort of different because it was on our terms and we went there...away. But...I don't want us to have something open with someone el-...with anyone else. Okay? So if Cedric were to move back home, or...well that... It's over, right? That's not the fantasy and it's not us."

"Right. That's exactly the way I feel about it Jill. And, I was gonna tell you about this, but I told him just that, earlier before he left. I told him that because I don't want that. And like I said when this started...if I'd thought from the beginning that he wasn't leaving? To move away? I would have been against this. I wouldn't have let it happened. That would have been my demand too, because I feel the same way as you. That's not the fantasy and it's not us," I said, repeating her words on purpose.

"Really? You really feel that way?"

"Mm hm."

"Ohhh!!" she said, hugging me tight. "I'm so glad we feel the same, Louis! Mmmm!" she moaned, squeezing me as tight as she could.

"But...I might still have talked about it...or wanted to. You know that, right? I don't think I would have been able to keep from doing that."

"Oh nooo," she said, holding my cheek with a look of genuine concern. "I know that sweetheart. I don't want you to ever be able to keep from doing that." Jill got on her tiptoes to get right up against my ear and whispered, "And now we have more to talk about, don't we." She gave my ear a kiss and a nibble, then fell back on her heels, biting her lip as she looked up at me. I took a deep breath and sighed, and she grinned up at me with a wink.

I pulled Jill tight against me.

"Mmmm," she hummed. "I like this."

"Me too."

She wrapped he arms around my neck, kissing my chest.

"I love you so much," she said.

"I love you so much too Jill."

"H'mmm," she smiled.

Jill and I had been repeating a lot of things to each other in one form or another, and not just during this conversation, but again. We could have gotten by without saying any of it. We read each other well enough. But neither of us was too proud to admit we liked hearing each other confirm what we already knew. Even if over and over a couple times too many.

"So..." I said, looking down at her. "Shall I go break in to the pharmacy later, just so we can be sure?"

"Hmmm... That's actually kinda funny, but... No. I called Marie. She's gonna help me out."

"Yeah?"

"Mm hm."

"Good. I'm glad," I said.

"I'm glad you asked about it," Jill said.

"Yeah?"

"Mm hm. It makes me feel good." Jill tightened her arms around me.

"Well good. But of course I'd ask."

"I know," she smiled up at me and puckered up for a kiss.

"How are you otherwise?" I asked.

"Mm, I feel okay. Just a little shaky, like I'm under-hydrated or something. You know?" she said with a slight chuckle and puppy dog eyes.

"Right. What can I do?"

"Make sure I drink plenty water today?"

"Bottled?"

"I didn't hear that."

We hugged some more.

"I'm glad we feel the way we do about things, Jill. I mean it."

"Mmmm... Me too." She tightened her hold on my waist and pressed a kiss against my chest.

"You know why?"

"Hmmm," she hummed against my chest.

"'Cause the only person I want to share our life with is a tiny little version of you...running around...the two of you probably nagging at me all the time, but..."

I heard Jill let out a heavy sigh. She looked up at me, quivering lips and everything.

"Or a little you," she muttered, choking up.

"Or a little both of us?" I smiled, bending down to kiss her forehead. Jill sniffled and tilt her head up, grinning at me with watery eyes. We kissed long and hard. Just like they do in those old movies.

When we parted lips she was still staring up at me, beaming.

"Ugh," I groaned. "Okayyy... So... Wanna go rent The Sound Of Music?" I said, rolling my eyes.

Jill laughed and wiped her cheek.

"You gonna watch it with me?"

"No."

"You bum!" she grinned, jabbing me in the ribs.

I pat Jill's bottom and said I'd meet her out back, then went into the living room and queued up the movie for later. Then, I headed out to the patio with a couple tall glasses of water... From the tap.

End of Chapter 4.

jack7
jack7
746 Followers